Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone knows the mechanics, at least those involving the PC in the guy's room? I tried the trial (Male MC POV only) but never understood the pc

You can watch some random camgirl, and I think there's at least one scene with the girlfriend. That's about it in terms of H.

You can also convert your money into Amazon points to buy stuff. I honestly didn't find any of it useful, just cheated my way through to get to the scenes. From what I see, there's no GOR so no point of losing.

Does anyone have a full save file of NTR冒険者アリサ ?
I can't unlock the scenes with the Blue-haired girl?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ297258.html ok i need a little help here, after you fight with the girl due to jealousy and decide to apoligize the enxt day but can find her because MC oversleeps, what do i need to do??!!! i went to the classroom she isn't there, then went to her magic class and also isn't there and teacher is going to close up (can't go back after leaving), i thnk i find her in the library (glasses girl tjhat is the committe "chairman") but i talk to her and nothing!! i can't even go home either......

EDIT: so after talking to everybody i and moving like a headless chicken between maps i suddenly was able to go to the magic classroom, i have no idea how i did it.........

In your opinion, what is the SUPREME netorare anime hentai scenes ? that scene that you not get tired to see and you can see everyday and everyday fap seeing the same scene ?

in my opinion is "Anata wa Watashi no Mono Do S Kanojo to Do M Kareshi" episode 2, the scene of the girl making sex with 2 guys in the front of her boyfriend. I see this same scene everyday and I fap and cum just in one minute seeing this awesome scene. EVERYDAY !

And for you ? which hentai anime netorare scene is the most hot for us to fap non-stop ? I want some suggestions.

In your opinion, what is the SUPREME netorare anime hentai scenes ? that scene that you not get tired to see and you can see everyday and everyday fap seeing the same scene ?

in my opinion is "Anata wa Watashi no Mono Do S Kanojo to Do M Kareshi" episode 2, the scene of the girl making sex with 2 guys in the front of her boyfriend. I see this same scene everyday and I fap and cum just in one minute seeing this awesome scene. EVERYDAY !

And for you ? which hentai anime netorare scene is the most hot for us to fap non-stop ? I want some suggestions.

For me is Triangle Blue Ova 2 last scenes, where after the happy ending we see the girl is still ntred, and then the sister joins xD, another is Inyouchu Ova 2 where the guy gets up only to be fried by lighting, that is the ultimate betrayel muahahahahahahaha

For me is Triangle Blue Ova 2 last scenes, where after the happy ending we see the girl is still ntred, and then the sister joins xD, another is Inyouchu Ova 2 where the guy gets up only to be fried by lighting, that is the ultimate betrayel muahahahahahahaha

OK. I never watched those scenes. I will download and check those. Thanks, Great find. I hope more people suggest more videos.

Man, long time no see.

Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru, the girl's anime design is hot. I'm still pissed off they never made a second episode though.
Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu Mao Hen, tsundere corruption ntr was amazing.
Houkago 2 - Saiyuri, it's supposed to be netori but it felt netorare to me.

Man, long time no see.

Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru, the girl's anime design is hot. I'm still pissed off they never made a second episode though.
Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu Mao Hen, tsundere corruption ntr was amazing.
Houkago 2 - Saiyuri, it's supposed to be netori but it felt netorare to me.

Houkago 2 - Saiyuri>>>> the scene that gets fucked in the window while her husband is outside is wonderful! very awesome ! fap fap fap non stop ! Great find !

Houkago 2 - Saiyuri>>>> the scene that gets fucked in the window while her husband is outside is wonderful! very awesome ! fap fap fap non stop ! Great find !

Yeah, notice how most are "old school" ovas? For example the Inyouchu ovas i mentioned are the very first made, not to confuse witht he newer ones. Also 2 more: I Can ovas 1 and 2, in 1 when the girl is being fingered while standng in front of the boyfriend, and in the second near the end when the guy confronts the bearded guy and the girl is blowing him below the desk without him noticing.

Also guys anyone that knows about regex codes can help with https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ297258.html mostly when seeing the parts on your PC, i can deal with a wall of text, not so much repeating text that doesn't make sense (the comments, hell i can do away with then if necesary)

I finished Kanokai and for me it was a bit of a mixed bag. A bit surprisingly, the highlight of the game was the male MC's perspective (which is available for free as the trial edition) - the mystery was done pretty well and there's some hidden sex scenes that was well pulled off. My main disappointment was the 'reveal' during the female MC route where the plot pacing felt really off (there's sometimes weeks that pass by in between events but very little progress seems to be happening) and the heroine came off as super dislikable to me. Not being able to like the heroine kills my enjoyment of the NTR scenes...and the game doesn't even end with her as completely fallen!

Come on - I might have been happier with the game if the male route was the only route available...

Anim began a sale on dlsite along with a ranking of their most popular works from all their teams combined.

https://www.dlsite.com/pro/campaign/anim20201102

for those who don't have time to read

5) Boku Daka (the netorase)
6) Boku Mama (the shota swapping)
8) The first Daniel homestay
14) Kanojo no Karada
20) Kabe no tsuma no koe 2

So yeah support the NTR works whoever can. Anim.teamMM has the better artist and its gonna suck if he switches to do "homely immoral" works as well or they stop making NTR altogether.

Anim began a sale on dlsite along with a ranking of their most popular works from all their teams combined.

14) Kanojo no Karada

So yeah support the NTR works whoever can. Anim.teamMM has the better artist and its gonna suck if he switches to do "homely immoral" works as well or they stop making NTR altogether.

Yeah we need to get all the ntr in better places xD

Anyone know if this game, https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ298829.html, is any good? I saw some people talking about it before it released and it has a decent amount of downloads but no one's really talked about it after it came out.

Yeah- it was very disappointing. I have given up on that circle... Their first title that they charged too much for was given out for free during marketing for this game and they also made a free game after this title with the same amount of content.. But they just dont handle the NTR in interesting ways at all.

I finished Kanokai and for me it was a bit of a mixed bag. A bit surprisingly, the highlight of the game was the male MC's perspective (which is available for free as the trial edition) - the mystery was done pretty well and there's some hidden sex scenes that was well pulled off. My main disappointment was the 'reveal' during the female MC route where the plot pacing felt really off (there's sometimes weeks that pass by in between events but very little progress seems to be happening) and the heroine came off as super dislikable to me. Not being able to like the heroine kills my enjoyment of the NTR scenes...and the game doesn't even end with her as completely fallen!

Come on - I might have been happier with the game if the male route was the only route available...
IMO the mc was also unlikable.
I wanted a dense in love mc, and what I got was a childish one with anger problems.
So much potential for the ntr in battles wasted too (where the gf was selecting who to heal, etc), and what we got instead was never ending dungeons.
I also find it funny that the best perspective (mystery ntr route), was given out for free : it's like they don't understand that it's actually the most erotically charged (IMO).

Yeah, I agree with you - the battles were the worst. Would have preferred a no-battle game vs what we got. Wonder when the next big NTR game will be... I guess Kirupick's game might make it before EOY but not holding my breath.

14) Kanojo no Karada

I bought Boku Mama hoping for a dlc/alternate ending route.

This month seems pretty amazing for Netori Fans and probably other Nukige fetishes for VN as well.

Yeah, after 2 delays the new Heiantei game is coming on November 20th.

It's too late, so I guess they won't release anything on January, maybe they'll delay it to March or they just skip that Cominc Treasure and won't release anything until next September.

Yeah, after 2 delays the new Heiantei game is coming on November 20th.

It's too late, so I guess they won't release anything on January, maybe they'll delay it to March or they just skip that Cominc Treasure and won't release anything until next September.

I will believe when is out xD

BTW are you working on something new? You always pick interesting ntr to translate xD

I will believe when is out xD

BTW are you working on something new? You always pick interesting ntr to translate xD

I started something last week but I put it on hold after one day of work because I saw Ni no Kuni on the eshop for only 10 dollars and now I'm playing it in my free time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?