Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It has some NTR plays that are just really kinky. I have never seen an eroge where you have the option of taking your girlfriend's virginity or willfully turning her into used goods first, depending on which ticks your fetish more. It's already tied with https://vndb.org/v19220 as my top eroge.

Wait, if the first route was hard netorase route. How about the 2nd option then? What kind of path it will lead us to? Is it pure vanilla? I mean if it goes to vanilla route, but then swapping is still immoral right? Maybe it's different in terms of 'feel and guilt'?

Early reviews of the new Anim game is super positive - look forward to trying it out later!

It is better if you play hence why I haven't done a write up. There is a lot of impact even for the vanilla swapping, since Rintarou is better at sex. It is very good at pushing those jealousy buttons. Ayase knows this and at one point even teases by saying don't worry even if my body falls my heart is still yours. You can tell the writer is an NTR fan and knows the kink.

Reactions: ○○○○Me
It has some NTR plays that are just really kinky. I have never seen an eroge where you have the option of taking your girlfriend's virginity or willfully turning her into used goods first, depending on which ticks your fetish more. It's already tied with https://vndb.org/v19220 as my top eroge.

If you don't mind me asking I saw that there a threesome tag on vndb I assume such scene only happen in the netorase route right between 2 boys 1 girl?

If you don't mind me asking I saw that there a threesome tag on vndb I assume such scene only happen in the netorase route right between 2 boys 1 girl?

I don't think there will be any 3p between 2 guys and 1 girl except double handjob and blowjob. If you're talking about the 2 girls being done by 1 boy.. there is.

Last edited:
I got this from nico nico live earlier. Can't search any info of it. This is going to be hypno NTR right?

12322231231222.jpg

By the way, if anyone is concerned that the game has less scenes than previous titles, it actually has more unique CGs. The scenes are longer and considerably more varied.

Reactions: Bar
Guys, STOP SPOILING new ANIM's game. SOme of us are still planning to play it.
Use spoiler tag!

Not an eroge and the art is pretty lacking but you do have the option of taking your gf's virginity or letting someone else do it in https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ228911.html. Its mostly netorase with a bit of netorare and its got a good amount of scenes. I recommend you give it a try if you haven't already.

By the way, if anyone is concerned that the game has less scenes than previous titles, it actually has more unique CGs. The scenes are longer and considerably more varied.
Thx for all the information. Looks like this is a must play. Did you buy the version with the voice drama? If you did, do you know if its worth it? Thx.

Thanks @kapyme for some info regarding new ANIM one (i really jealous with you that can play the DL), i really like with Suzuka character on the game and story development based on your information so i'm hyped up cannot wait till i'm gonna play it right up after going home on Wednesday (since i'm still out of town right now) while seeing the differences between before patch and after patch.

I got this from nico nico live earlier. Can't search any info of it. This is going to be hypno NTR right?

12322231231222.jpg

Is that from kyarara live ? i just watched Asanyaa and Summer Camp

Well, some people said that reduction of scene because Corona things (well seeing one people rant at Brand because the reduction and the point from story) , so the budget so to make things good even less, they make scene with a long one, but i don't know the reason is because it's really so sudden with this game marketing (DL releasing on the same day while it just Fanza exclusivity [ i hope next game marketing would be the same with this one]) and sold ASMR and theme song separately.

I don't mind if someone leaked CG before some group doing it

1. How about animated HCG? My expectations are high, coz we had the opportunity to see more unique animated scenes than ever.
2. Will Suzuka or Noa get pregnant at the end of the game?
3. What would you tell about heroines outfits? (many/few, exceptional/mediocre)

Voice drama is 3 x 15 minute episodes, haven't looked at them yet.

I don't think Corona had anything to do with the game's development. I missed the last niconico broadcast but I think they explained it was to do with the number of CGs with 4 people. There is more swapping scenes in this game than all of their previous ones by a huge margin.

Voice drama is 3 x 15 minute episodes, haven't looked at them yet.

I don't think Corona had anything to do with the game's development. I missed the last niconico broadcast but I think they explained it was to do with the number of CGs with 4 people. There is more swapping scenes in this game than all of their previous ones by a huge margin.

Yeah, i have to agree for game's development doesn't seem related with Corona things perhaps he/she just ranting because it doesn't meet his/her expected on the game..

How to make the option to go to her house available?

I was stuck on the same thing for ages, turns out it's explained in the readme.
To be clear: Buy the cat treat from 'adazon' and feed the cat five times to get the key, call her over during the morning or afternoon but instead of interacting with her click on your front door and the option to visit her house should be unlocked, if you have the spycam from the succubus shop you can use it from the menu and from then on toggle the view of her apartment on/off. Sadly, the only other thing you can do there is see on the calendar that her anniversary is the 31st, but nothing special happens on that date as far as I can tell.

Big news for fans of Sayoko!

The new update about school festival planned as an extra chip won't come out. Why? Because when they begun to dev the game, it was planned to have two routes and endings, but it took too much time and they decided to release it with only the Astronomical Club Route when the Return Home Club Route would come later. Problem, they spent most of their time adding "extra chips" and they didn't bring the other route after almost two years. Of course, after so long the game doesn't sell anymore.

That's why they made a new decison: they will develop the new route as a new game and they will directly add the school festival as a part of it. The Return Home Club Route is about how things would have happen if they didn't meet the Astronomical Club duo and how seeing Sayoko getting molested by bad guys in the karaoke would have awaken the cuckold feeling of the MC. Since the school festival will mostly be about sharing Sayoko with other guys, it goes well with this new route.

After reading his last message, I don't know what to say. I was really waiting for this last extra chip, but I say since some time now that developing a new game would be a good idea. I just didn't expect this and it means that we'll have to wait for a long time before we can play with Sayoko again :'(

Also new mekujira game this year.

2510603884df8a8069ce0a018bfcedc2-938x300.png

Do we have any information on that game yet? I feel like Mekujira titles tend to be hit or miss, since 2017 with Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo which was really really good i didn't enjoyed any of their works. I hope this one can get back to old good mystery NTR that was their strong point and the recent games were really lacking.

Based on his Ci-en updates I get the feeling that he's gotten tired of doing straight up VNs and is focused on trying to "gamify" NTR. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of it, but like you said the quality of the games have been all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    [RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
    A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
    eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
    [RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
    A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
    Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
    Nice to meet you!
    Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
    Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Nice to meet you!
    Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
    TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
    Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/