Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

He indeed gets a bit better, but still, he's trying to copy NTRPG and failing at it for ne nth time, if we compare NTRPG2/3 to VENUS then Nettle Pain dev can be compared to Appetite...

Anyway, hyped releases for me in the next 30 days:

OreKano (ANIM team.MM) [End of July]
Rarefure Ch.30 (Ryozoh) [Early August] We're getting into the good part here
Chitose Ch.5 (Seto Yuuki) [Early August] Ending soon?
Summer Salt Sequel (VENUS) [August]
KareSekksu Ch.11 (Rojiro) [August] We're in the good part ^_^
Seijo no Rakuin -Annunciation of despair Ch.3 (Yamada Gogogo) [Mid/Late August] And here, we are also getting to the good part

Is it confirmed that Chitose next chapter will be released in August?

Do you read Rarefure in englsh or Raw? If u read in english where you found it i only saw raws and i want to read this

What I hope from him was, he should practice to make "Dot" scene more, because some scene or I could say the style seems odd. I remember in his previous game, the body of the heroine became long. The concept was good, he want to add more style in the scene, but it seems odd.

I use google translate on Ci-En, and the author was quite responsive.

My speculation regarding Nettle Pain was, the dev feels the game not complete, thats why he goes silent for couple of days (and maybe waiting for dlsite aproval). The problem was, he already announced when he will release the game, and the fans that not got any news from him became toxic in his Ci-En blog. If only he didn't announced the game release, maybe he can still developed the game.

O yeah, turn out he post a new comment regarding the game, including why the game feel rush. From what I understand for his comment, he really want to add more mini games or something like that, new system to the game (maybe he refer to woman sex status?) and he also want to add more scene, but turn out he not ready for it, and he got problem with the script. Thats why he's not having fun making this game. Too much pressure from the idea I think.

And also he pointed out about pirating the game XD

===============================================================================================

Ntr game that I really can't wait to play (not dot tho)
1. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/4243/article (it already had trial, you can check it out). This game also had fairy sex in it. Will we got some bulging scene here? O_O
2. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/926/article (already had alpha version of the game release, and I think in forum F95 there is someone post he patreon version, I forgot about it, but you can check it out there)
3. and this is the most game that I want to play https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1115/article , really loved their previous game.. Still no info when it will got release. But the dev said it already reach the final stage, maybe soon? XD

I already knew about the last 2, even got the trial for the third (going to check F95 now xD), can you point the trial for the first of those 3?......fairy sex 1 fetishes i can only get from hentai xD

Anybody checked out this game that released today?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ295125.html

It’s relatively decent for what it is, I suppose it’s not far from a cookie clicker type game in that there’s no real end goal as far as I can tell (having done 32 days).
There’s no plot, or even dialogue, outside of that which is detailed in the product description/readme: Basically, new housewife tries to make money for her wedding anniversary by doing cleaning for her neighbor, neighbor is typical playboy, and you can see where this is going.

The pixel animations are very good and easily the biggest draw, while the sexy housewife style will never go out of fashion. The problem is everything else. No plot, repetitive gameplay (work > make a mess > call her > repeat), and the complete lack of any challenge making the game’s economy meaningless, means you’ll have corrupted her and seen everything on offer in just a few turns.

It’s technically netori in that you’re doing the stealing, though it's more of a 3rd person perspective where the husband can be seen only via a few hurdles (feed the cat five times, then visit her house during the day while owning the spycam). Having the sex animations play out while also seeing the husband depressed next door is a great feature, but is otherwise terribly underused.

tl;dr- Play it for the great animations (each position also has a different version once you max her corruption), enjoy for an hour or two, then delete it.

Reactions: straight.shota
It’s relatively decent for what it is, I suppose it’s not far from a cookie clicker type game in that there’s no real end goal as far as I can tell (having done 32 days).
There’s no plot, or even dialogue, outside of that which is detailed in the product description/readme: Basically, new housewife tries to make money for her wedding anniversary by doing cleaning for her neighbor, neighbor is typical playboy, and you can see where this is going.

The pixel animations are very good and easily the biggest draw, while the sexy housewife style will never go out of fashion. The problem is everything else. No plot, repetitive gameplay (work > make a mess > call her > repeat), and the complete lack of any challenge making the game’s economy meaningless, means you’ll have corrupted her and seen everything on offer in just a few turns.

It’s technically netori in that you’re doing the stealing, though it's more of a 3rd person perspective where the husband can be seen only via a few hurdles (feed the cat five times, then visit her house during the day while owning the spycam). Having the sex animations play out while also seeing the husband depressed next door is a great feature, but is otherwise terribly underused.

tl;dr- Play it for the great animations (each position also has a different version once you max her corruption), enjoy for an hour or two, then delete it.

How to make the option to go to her house available?

Is it need any specific days or any something to do 1st?

IDK, my game kinda buggy, after day 6, suddenly it reset to day 1. LOL..

Now I already at day 7, still can't go to her house, meanwhile she already max level. Any idea?

O yeah, I already got the key btw.. Still can't enter her house. XD

86d7ccdc.jpg

50 H-scenes?? Bless to Anim

wait, only 50? last game have 86 + DLC bonus, even boku mama have 80 scenes. They delay 35 days and give us less content?

I mean boku mama is hardly NTR, it's full of vanilla stuff. This one get 50 worth full of netorase play. I have no complaint.

I mean boku mama is hardly NTR, it's full of vanilla stuff. This one get 50 worth full of netorase play. I have no complaint.

did you play it?
maybe the scene is long and they focus about story instead CGs.

Completed Anim's game.

Only 50 scenes. Reason is quite clear. Almost every scene is swapping, with all four characters in it. I can literally see the artist sweating blood by the end of it. Some scenes are just holy shit, like they are entire nugikes worth of CGs rolled into one sex scene.

Regarding the game, it is a 10/10 but ends just as it gets really juicy. Ayase is crazy lewd.

Reactions: Neko
did you play it?
maybe the scene is long and they focus about story instead CGs.

Nope, mine come next month. Still waiting for shared DL with crack.
Um maybe? I heard someone saying there will be event where our MC hide in closet while watch his gf and his bf fuck.

Last edited:
Completed Anim's game.

Only 50 scenes. Reason is quite clear. Almost every scene is swapping, with all four characters in it. I can literally see the artist sweating blood by the end of it. Some scenes are just holy shit, like they are entire nugikes worth of CGs rolled into one sex scene.

Regarding the game, it is a 10/10 but ends just as it gets really juicy. Ayase is crazy lewd.

So did you see any closet scene or cheating scene?

Last edited:
There are two routes. Asking Rintarou to take Ayase's virginity results in a hardcore netorase route, ending with Ayase shoving you into her closet while Rintarou does her in her bedroom. That scene is a montage of lewdness. 29 CG variations where they do everything. The rest of the game is majority and it's pure vanilla swapping. No hidden cheating. Hardcore NTR fans will not enjoy this game.

There are two routes. Asking Rintarou to take Ayase's virginity results in a hardcore netorase route, ending with Ayase shoving you into her closet while Rintarou does her in her bedroom. That scene is a montage of lewdness. 29 CG variations where they do everything. The rest of the game is majority and it's pure vanilla swapping. No hidden cheating. Hardcore NTR fans will not enjoy this game.

It's full of netorase huh? Fine by me, it's my most favorite genre. So what do you think, is there a chance they will make a sequel?

Last edited:
I will be surprised if there isn't a torrent by today and a crack by Monday. ANIM games get a lot of attention.

Ah yeah.. truth be told, actually i've keep refreshing sukebei page since morning lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.