Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

This is probably why Atelier Sakura have only made two swapping games in 4 years, despite releasing a game every month. A budget game can't have all the content it deserves for two pairs of couples.

So I tried the new atelier sakura game and... sadly I didn't like it. Nothing like swapping party. Hanazawa Sakura was not the main heroine VA and I am used to how Onborozuki writes his stories. He takes NTR as something serious like Marina almost flipped etc. The cheating even though it was not revealed explicitly it was hardcore and they did it for a very long time even shutting him out and bonus points to how the trio never felt guilt etc. This game was great up until the point the revelation happens. The scenes at the end were hot but the story connecting them so nonsense that was complete turn off for me.

At least Onborozuki gonna handle scenario new Sakura game on August release, but i really appreciated to zuka for making this one even there's still has missing point on the game.

That's why on my view it on same par with previous swapping (nearly) though with different character development (on this new one the 2nd heroine more like sub character unlike the previous swapping) and with the deadline they given to release it (the previous swapping one release on 2 month after the title before that swapping one iirc).

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ285140.html released- for those who want the NTRPG feel of pixel animations. Their first title was really good- their 2nd one had a cool concept but I didn't like it as much since it requires you to play the game twice to see all the content- impact wasn't as powerful. 3rd game was a bit of a mess. But got updated many times afterwards(didn't play with the updates)- was also hypnotism which is mostly boring to me as it feels lazy.

And now this is their 4th. Hopefully the trend isn't that they just get worse after each release. We'll see if it gets uploaded somewhere or i'll have to wait for it's DMM release.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ285140.html released- for those who want the NTRPG feel of pixel animations. Their first title was really good- their 2nd one had a cool concept but I didn't like it as much since it requires you to play the game twice to see all the content- impact wasn't as powerful. 3rd game was a bit of a mess. But got updated many times afterwards(didn't play with the updates)- was also hypnotism which is mostly boring to me as it feels lazy.

And now this is their 4th. Hopefully the trend isn't that they just get worse after each release. We'll see if it gets uploaded somewhere or i'll have to wait for it's DMM release.

Don't invoque the sequelity curse!! you will jinx it! Also is already out on nyaa?

I really liked the previous games, even if the first one was just a rip off of NTRPG so I bought this new one. Maybe I'll upload it here later if I find time.

Oh, and I played the new Atelier Sakura game and it was pretty good. The only criticism I can think of is that it's too short. I mean, it ends when the game is getting really interesting for me. I really liked the different scenes and characters. The second girl is a bit too bland, but she's cute and the MC's girlfriend is great! I'm not disappointed, but more frustrated it ended too early. It'd be a good candidate for a sequel.

EDIT : Because I'm so kind :D

Here is Nettle Pain ~運命の選定~ the new RPG Maker game from アグノーストス. Please, don't use it to create a thread on the download section ;)

Reactions: Animefan_09
I really liked the previous games, even if the first one was just a rip off of NTRPG so I bought this new one. Maybe I'll upload it here later if I find time.

Oh, and I played the new Atelier Sakura game and it was pretty good. The only criticism I can think of is that it's too short. I mean, it ends when the game is getting really interesting for me. I really liked the different scenes and characters. The second girl is a bit too bland, but she's cute and the MC's girlfriend is great! I'm not disappointed, but more frustrated it ended too early. It'd be a good candidate for a sequel.

Here is Nettle Pain ~運命の選定~ the new RPG Maker game from アグノーストス. Please, don't use it to create a thread on the download section ;)

Guy is already saying he will add more scenes, i am assuming you bought it so in a month or 2 (again assuming by then it will be fully updated) can you re upload it?

Thanks!

Are his games worth playing? All I recall is that back when his first game came out a number of Japanese players on ntrblog called him out for copying NTRPG so I've been ignoring his work - maybe I need to actually give it a fair shake.

Thanks!

Are his games worth playing? All I recall is that back when his first game came out a number of Japanese players on ntrblog called him out for copying NTRPG so I've been ignoring his work - maybe I need to actually give it a fair shake.

I think it's less copying and more just a love letter to NTRPG- he has mentioned he really enjoyed that game and it's probably inspiration- as far as NTRPGs story or gameplay or environment- the game is very different..

I think his games are worth playing- even moreso because he hasn't made a game that is like his other 2 games out of the 3 that have been made- they all have a really different feel despite all being pixel rpgs. A lot of people disagree with me but I enjoyed the first the most- his second was good too storywise but had some time travel that makes you replay a large portion of the game. I didn't like his 3rd game and it had a lot of problems- it was the first of the 3 to actually have combat and the battles were horribly balanced in that even at lv 1 you could run into unwinnable battles right outside of town- I think he might have fixed the difficulty later after I had already finished the game.. It was also a hypnotism themed game with some demonic undertones which got real silly near the end.

Guy is already saying he will add more scenes, i am assuming you bought it so in a month or 2 (again assuming by then it will be fully updated) can you re upload it?

Yeah, and he already talked about correcting some bugs, so a new version should arrive in a few days and I'll upload it here ;)

Reactions: Animefan_09
Yeah, and he already talked about correcting some bugs, so a new version should arrive in a few days and I'll upload it here ;)

Is it really this short? I mean this game. Or is this game have miss "able" scene?

I mean, If we see the environment, like houses, there're more that probability that had night scene. For example, there are hole in that horny kids and inn. And some female character even had sex status, for example, the girl from general store still virgin I believed. And the hot girl from weapon shop.

But my game ended after the house done. Because the next morning, we got challenge and lose again.

When I check recollection room, for me, it had total scene 14 scene. How many in totals?

Thanks for the game! Do you have a save after leaving the village AFTER chasing the white horse? Screen goes black after the first screen and I can't advance -_-

Think bugfixed version is already up

It's not on DLsite. He said that he corrected some bugs and uploaded the new version, but it must be validated before by DLsite. Maybe tomorrow or something like that.

And I don't have any save. I uploaded the game for you even before I played it, so I'm not the one you should ask for help :D

Edit: Ok the new version is up. Here it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chitsune
I mean, If we see the environment, like houses, there're more that probability that had night scene. For example, there are hole in that horny kids and inn. And some female character even had sex status, for example, the girl from general store still virgin I believed. And the hot girl from weapon shop.
Oh interesting!
I love when stats are shown to the player like this, but not to the mc !
Hopefully it's used well

Well, I finished Koibito Swapping too. I have the same opinion overall from the community.
How to say... Something is missing. The story is boring, no new stuff, no female POV (and god knows I like it though!)...

I have the feeling that at each of their games, Atelier Sakura is going backwards. The sex scenes are identical (we rarely have new positions ...), the characters seem to accept everything and to be generally all naive ...
When you compare that to other productions, there is a cruel lack of originality, both visual and scriptwriting. It might be good for Atelier Sakura to go get some fresh blood.

The 31, Ore no Kanojo from ANIM will, I hope, raise the bar. (it shouldn't be hard) but I still hope to be surprised.
I'm still waiting so much for the new Venus eroge and with all that, I have to wonder what a Venus game around Swapping would be like. I'm convinced that he could bring freshness to the genre!

Nettle Pain is... a good game, but it is quite frustrating. I got what appears to be the only ending...? But I think there is a lot of stuff I missed, there is no proper walkthrough nor tips for non japanese speakers I think. I ended the game with 10.000 of gold, and Alice (the loli ghost/fairy) dissappeared and apparently she is key in order to defeat the NTR guy with the sword and everything, so I think there is a hidden good game, but someone was able to obtain it or know about it?

Nettle Pain is... a good game, but it is quite frustrating. I got what appears to be the only ending...? But I think there is a lot of stuff I missed, there is no proper walkthrough nor tips for non japanese speakers I think. I ended the game with 10.000 of gold, and Alice (the loli ghost/fairy) dissappeared and apparently she is key in order to defeat the NTR guy with the sword and everything, so I think there is a hidden good game, but someone was able to obtain it or know about it?

During the night before the duel, if you go back to where Alice waits everynight, you'll find an object. You have to give it to Hex / the witch and she'll do the job. After that, your sword will be fully restored and you'll be able to fight against the bad guy.

Personally, I'm quite disappointed. The story and the scenes are ok, but it ends a bit too quickly. I bought it 990 yens so it's ok, but I'd have prefered a bit more content. I hope he will add more scenes in the future.

For the Sayoko's fans, sorry to disappoint you but the new version doesn't contain new content. It's just some bug fixes and some rework on the story. Nothing new for now :'(

During the night before the duel, if you go back to where Alice waits everynight, you'll find an object. You have to give it to Hex / the witch and she'll do the job. After that, your sword will be fully restored and you'll be able to fight against the bad guy.

Personally, I'm quite disappointed. The story and the scenes are ok, but it ends a bit too quickly. I bought it 990 yens so it's ok, but I'd have prefered a bit more content. I hope he will add more scenes in the future.

For the Sayoko's fans, sorry to disappoint you but the new version doesn't contain new content. It's just some bug fixes and some rework on the story. Nothing new for now :'(

Pretty sure that is why he outrights tells he will ad scenes, he knows its too short like this xD, thanks again

Finished Nettle Pain, and yeah, after experiencing NTRPG1/2 and Sayoko every other pixel NTR is just missing something, even though NTRPG was not perfect it was amazing... And knowing that we won't get anything on par with NTRPG is downright sad... I've looked again at some NTRPG3 sprites and NTRPG4, and gosh this guy is so good at making animated sprites... I think he stopped his plans with making next game, because he was in a slop, and then when he tried again some "fans" were threatening him etc. There's still tiny tiny chance that we may get next NTRPG, but I wouldn't bet on it at all. I remember playing NTRPG 3 demo, that was great!

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/960/article/26685 <-- No news for years? No problem, it was the same after he cancelled NTRPG3 in 2016 iirc? I wish there was a way to reach out to him, or that he'd communicate more, heck if he'd create Patreon or something he'd get tremendous support.

Going back to Nettle Pain, sprites were lacking, storytelling was lacking too, and ending was lacking too, game wasn't bad, probably 7/10 as every other game of that creator.

Pretty sure that is why he outrights tells he will ad scenes, he knows its too short like this xD, thanks again

Yeah, he clearly admits that the game lack of content and even from the dlsite game desc, he straight said "I will add more content later". Kinda remind me of Sayoko when it first release.

But this game really luckluster. At the beginning, The pace was quite good (for me), especially most the woman in the town had "sex status" and we had a chance that he aim to all the woman in the town (for example, he aim for the wife). I thought, whose next? And suddenly 2 night after that I believed, the story end. LOL

=========================================================================================================

Btw, is there anyone can suggest me NTR game that had "Male perspective"? Especially the game that look like NTRPG that we as Male Protagonist need to find clue about NTR and watch it.

I don't mind if its RPG Maker game or normal VN..

Most VN that had Male Perspective (or had dual perspective) I already play it as far as I know. Especially the game from ANIM, Elf, and AliceSoft. Maybe more, but I forgot the title and the dev.

You know, the new NTR game are pretty generic and boring. So I really need recommendation.. XD

Yeah, he clearly admits that the game lack of content and even from the dlsite game desc, he straight said "I will add more content later". Kinda remind me of Sayoko when it first release.

But this game really luckluster. At the beginning, The pace was quite good (for me), especially most the woman in the town had "sex status" and we had a chance that he aim to all the woman in the town (for example, he aim for the wife). I thought, whose next? And suddenly 2 night after that I believed, the story end. LOL
The interesting status in the sex stats are that most women had 2 partners (their husband and netori dude), which is very well done to show that the netori dude almost fucked the whole town way before.
I couldn't see the sexy weapon's dealer wife scene if he fucks her again, and the only girl with zero sex seems to not be exploited (she has handjob and blowjob, but with who?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.