Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

I just got some messages to re-seed my torrent from the first page, I have not updated it with wedding blue, cuz wedding blue sucks and i am lazy.

However I will update it with wedding blue when the second True Blue Video is released.

Ether way, for anyone new, the torrent info is on the first page, very second post of this thread, and here is a shortcut magnet.

Torrent is Here - GET THIS TORRENT

If it ever dies, message me, and i will re-seed like i have today. Night everyone, bed time for me.

new game 爆乳淫ら妻の告白~今、アナタの奥さん何しているか知ってますか? looks to be NTR? here

The world as we know it is over. This is but the beginning. More and more games will continue to use online protection and by the end of 2012, there will no longer be any new NTR games for download.

The world as we know it is over. This is but the beginning. More and more games will continue to use online protection and by the end of 2012, there will no longer be any new NTR games for download.

You speak madness sir! :angvoodoo:

The game uses online activation copy protect :@

all of ANIM games have copy protect and all before have been cracked.

also マゾカノ ~ハメられた陸上部員~ released today, hope that one at least gets uploaded soon.

I downloaded Wild Flower 肉奴隷になった妹と暮らす from 2 different sources, and its seems like its the wrong game(I get errors), just a heads up for anyone trying to find it/dl it.

Edit: The file contained images and file names associated with an RPG game.

Last edited:

yes ,it is!!

Yup, so glad this game finally came out.

I downloaded Wild Flower 肉奴隷になった妹と暮らす from 2 different sources, and its seems like its the wrong game(I get errors), just a heads up for anyone trying to find it/dl it.

Thanks, guess I'll wait before hunting for this then. Hopefully it'll show up here with a definitely correct file then :)

Last edited:

Thanks [MENTION=6217]ron34[/MENTION] i was having the same issue and i am glad to see it addressed already.

wow, thanks, nice game!!

what about ANIM 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻 ~夫には見せない淫らな貌を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~ ? T__________T

........ would be more happy for all this games if it wasn't because i return to uni this week T.T, by the way how is material's game? any good?

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] I only played elle-叢神 寝取られ病~愛する妻が俺以外の男に中出しされないと助からない奇病になったら~ so far, You play from the POV of the husband; wife gets a disease, so she needs sperm from someone with the same blood type, there's different routes. I liked it.
As for the other 2, I only dl them, I'll play them tomorrow.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ101620.html

wish for more bizarre ways for ntr story's to happen like elle-叢神 寝取られ病~愛する妻が俺以外の男に中出しされないと助からない奇病になったら~ (have not played yet) I thought up a story like this once where a couple find a old spell book and accidentally curse themselves and the girl has to be with other men or the guy well get ill then die. so the more healthy he is the more sex she is having with other men. a very powerless situation.

Can someone give me review of atelier sakura and material new game?

Material game:

Is it really an NTR game when half of the sex scene POV is done from the netori guy POV?

Honestly it feels more like a netori game. The game is longer than expected, though. At the very least it seems they put in more effort than recent Atelier Sakura games

I think as a fapping tool, the game is okay for it's supposed price. They seem to kinda get NTR, but they're very very novice in their understanding.

I'll give them another chance next time, but I'm not optimistic about it.

Overall: 6.5 / 10

Honestly the last few months has produced poor NTR crops for the most part.

At least there's that Alicesoft game coming up. If it's anything like Tsumashibori or boku dake no.. they can't screw it up

Last edited:
Reactions: tf2spy

Material game:

Is it really an NTR game when half of the sex scene POV is done from the netori guy POV?

Honestly it feels more like a netori game. The game is longer than expected, though. At the very least it seems they put in more effort than recent Atelier Sakura games

I think as a fapping tool, the game is okay for it's supposed price. They seem to kinda get NTR, but they're very very novice in their understanding.

I'll give them another chance next time, but I'm not optimistic about it.

Overall: 6.5 / 10

Honestly the last few months has produced poor NTR crops for the most part.

At least there's that Alicesoft game coming up. If it's anything like Tsumashibori or boku dake no.. they can't screw it up

Watch....I bet you new Alicesoft game will have online copy protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?