Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

At least there's a trial. I recommend everyone try it

Does the trial have any scene? any ntr already?

Also can it be hooked? because the images on pixiv makes me wanna play it so much, jesus that game looks like gold

Does the trial have any scene? any ntr already?

Also can it be hooked? because the images on pixiv makes me wanna play it so much, jesus that game looks like gold

Hooks fine with textractor- NTR scenes already in- starts quick because village chief is your usual pervert in position of power from the get-go. Even MC aware of this and many people in the village. Still takes a mystery POV perspective though. Seems like it'll be a really good one- every scene i've seen on pixiv shows dev knows what real NTR fans enjoy- using the angles and teasing well.

Edit: Also in a bizarre twist of fate- or maybe it's been planned from the beginning?.. But Kuripick translator is no longer a fan translator- as he's contacted Kuripick dev himself and is going to officially release the translation through dlsite.. exact words being

"Sorry for the silence, but I wanted to wrap everything up before writing anything.
Here's the news: I talked with the dev and he's interested in releasing my translation officially. Of course I'm up for it, hence the extra delay. ^^
If everything goes well, TL should show up on DLsite SOON™. :p And maybe on Fakku and MangaGamer too (I recommended them, but haven't heard back from the dev yet)."
-

This also feels like it would delay it much longer though..... sigh. And also people might end up having to rebuy the game.
Better than nothing I suppose........

Hooks fine with textractor- NTR scenes already in- starts quick because village chief is your usual pervert in position of power from the get-go. Even MC aware of this and many people in the village. Still takes a mystery POV perspective though. Seems like it'll be a really good one- every scene i've seen on pixiv shows dev knows what real NTR fans enjoy- using the angles and teasing well.

Edit: Also in a bizarre twist of fate- or maybe it's been planned from the beginning?.. But Kuripick translator is no longer a fan translator- as he's contacted Kuripick dev himself and is going to officially release the translation through dlsite.. exact words being

"Sorry for the silence, but I wanted to wrap everything up before writing anything.
Here's the news: I talked with the dev and he's interested in releasing my translation officially. Of course I'm up for it, hence the extra delay. ^^
If everything goes well, TL should show up on DLsite SOON™. :p And maybe on Fakku and MangaGamer too (I recommended them, but haven't heard back from the dev yet)."
-

This also feels like it would delay it much longer though..... sigh. And also people might end up having to rebuy the game.
Better than nothing I suppose........

Yeah, pretty much told me the same plus the fact he already send it to the dev along with 1 or 2 bugs to fix, so basically now it all depends on Kuripick............on the other hand it took me 1 month to download venusblood frontier (and i ended up buying it), like i finished downlaoding it this week due to my lack of internet so if i have to get the whole game i am fucked. O well so long as it comes out i will et it....eventually...someday.....

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ275792.html

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78969337

第六花壇 finally put out a dlsite page for this- Looks like it might actually come out.

Games pretty awesome. Trial is fairly lengthy too and ends at a interesting point. Depending on how its handled after that point opens up some really good possibilities and replay value. Definitely worth the purchase to encourage more for sure.

Hentai scenes in the trial is roughly around 10-15. More than a teaser for sure.

第六花壇 finally put out a dlsite page for this- Looks like it might actually come out.

Looking great! This may be a good chance to ask about the works of this circle (Dairoku Kadan), as I haven't had the time yet to really delve into them.

Are they all set in the same continuity and hence need to be read in order? Asking because his work is split between doujins, CG series and now a second game, but apparently they all share the same characters.

Also, is the original "fall" of the girl displayed in any of those? Because going by age the older one should be this doujin: 少年勇者ケン ~ケンの秘密特訓の巻~ but from what I remember the netori guy has already completed the deed before that one, right?

Also, is the original "fall" of the girl displayed in any of those? Because going by age the older one should be this doujin: 少年勇者ケン ~ケンの秘密特訓の巻~ but from what I remember the netori guy has already completed the deed before that one, right?

I'm pretty sure the game is a different setting-however there is also a lot of supernatural things involved and I haven't completed entire trial myself either.. Can at least say that at the start of the trial that none of the 3 heroines has had sex with the village chief. But that changes very quickly... and as far as supernatural things- Chief gets possessed by an ancient ghost that might be related to a prophecy and MC is given a power by faeries to see into the past- which doesn't seem to work out for him because it seems so real that he confuses the location of where characters are when he has visions of things that happened literally minutes ago.- There's a lot of comedy to it and I suppose it's meant to be a more lighthearted feel than most NTR.. ?-.. Can only say to play it yourself- it's a really long demo- as long as some games with just as much content<.<... So high hopes for a big game with lots of scenes when it's out.

I don't know anything about their doujins- just going by what the game lets you know.

Well I am your guignol translator finally reappeared he has been talking to creator and is going to release officially on dlsite. There goes my chance at playing as dlsite hates my credit cards I hope he can get on mangagamer.

Well I am your guignol translator finally reappeared he has been talking to creator and is going to release officially on dlsite. There goes my chance at playing as dlsite hates my credit cards I hope he can get on mangagamer.

Exactly this-... I can't buy anything from dlsite. For the most part I use DMM points I get with paypal to purchase things.. It's pretty inconvenient. I really want to play it with a professional translation though... Even better if it somehow finds itself uncensored- that's be insane.. But pretty unlikely given how it's a loli game that is pressing a lot of boundaries as is..

But I would like to replay it with the translation- so hopefully if the translator screws us out of things by putting it exclusively on dlsite- someone who CAN buy from dlsite can share it for us.. Hell- i'd even throw someone some paypal cash if send it to me under the table.. Definitely not a problem with payment- just card hating certain sites.

Exactly this-... I can't buy anything from dlsite. For the most part I use DMM points I get with paypal to purchase things.. It's pretty inconvenient. I really want to play it with a professional translation though... Even better if it somehow finds itself uncensored- that's be insane.. But pretty unlikely given how it's a loli game that is pressing a lot of boundaries as is..

But I would like to replay it with the translation- so hopefully if the translator screws us out of things by putting it exclusively on dlsite- someone who CAN buy from dlsite can share it for us.. Hell- i'd even throw someone some paypal cash if send it to me under the table.. Definitely not a problem with payment- just card hating certain sites.
I know what you mean I want buy it but dlsite doesn't accept any of my credit cards and can't use paypal to pay for it so all out of options wish dlsite would fix their systems so every card works.

Hi guys,

Waffle announcend a new ntr game. From what i understand, this is actually a game that has 3 complete seperate ntr stories.
Art is nice and production value will be very good as always with Waffle. Lets hope that at least one of the stories can deliver something decent.

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/87shiranuma/

Im so hyped about this one, specially the teacher/nurse (?) route, hopefully they deliver.

Oh, i actually have question also related to Waffle. They releasing this month a "special edition" for Koukan no Toriko-tachi:https://vndb.org/v19220

Does anyone know if they adding the Privilege DLCs into these versions? I have seen that they sometimes rerelase these games als "special editions". Maybe some of you know more about this or tested one of the past rereleases.
Because this is one of the games, where the DLC was never put anywhere online. It is still a missing part which i regret that i could not get my hands on.
Thx.

Hi guys,

Waffle announcend a new ntr game. From what i understand, this is actually a game that has 3 complete seperate ntr stories.
Art is nice and production value will be very good as always with Waffle. Lets hope that at least one of the stories can deliver something decent.

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/87shiranuma/

Good news, their recent game is quite ok.

I wondered if Summer☆Salt sequel gonna happen soon:confused:

It probably will be one of the strongest NTR title ever with such a build up from the prequel. I might be wrong then but the NTR was quite strong from the prequel even though MC and the heroine doesn't even have a proper relationship.

Oh, i actually have question also related to Waffle. They releasing this month a "special edition" for Koukan no Toriko-tachi:https://vndb.org/v19220

Does anyone know if they adding the Privilege DLCs into these versions? I have seen that they sometimes rerelase these games als "special editions". Maybe some of you know more about this or tested one of the past rereleases.
Because this is one of the games, where the DLC was never put anywhere online. It is still a missing part which i regret that i could not get my hands on.
Thx.

I am extremely curious as well as Koukan no Toriko-tachi is my all-time favorite NTR and those missing DLCs (which can only be purchased via a convulated method of buying and redeeming mail order Waffle points) have been a thorn since release. It is crazy that the only way to buy Waffle download codes is by having them physically ship you a download card without an email code option available.

As for this new special edition, neither Waffle's blog, twitter, homepage or retailers' sites say what the difference is between the regular and special edition. A Japanese twitter user asked too but got no reply. It really looks like it might just be a simple cost reduction from 6000 to 3000 yen, even if common sense says "special edition" should include DLCs ...

Looking down Waffle's twitter, I see Waffle issued an apology about a different special edition game (the housewife one), saying sorry that the game's mail order DLCs cannot be redeemed for their new special edition. This sadly implies that Waffle special editions must not come with DLCs.

Reactions: Arm90

I finished the ""trial"". I liked it very much, it has a kind of slow start, but that was good to build up the situation and get the player more invested in the characters. It has a lot of "mystery" scenes, where the protagonist (or other characters) does not know for sure what is happening. I think it could use some more build up in some scenes, but I think that it was already enough for the kind of game it is. Also, this "trial" took me more or less three to four hours to finish, I felt that it was, at least, half of the game. If this was less than half of the game, I am very excited for all the content that it will have. It also good that it has both CG scenes and sprite animation.

I went in the trial with some good expectations, but even so, it was better than I expected. If anyone is interested in this game, I recommend the trial, it already has a good part of the game, with a lot of scenes. The author was generous with the content given for free. The only issue I had is that the recollection room did not work for me, so I recommend saving before H-scenes if you want to rewatch them later.

I finished the ""trial"". I liked it very much, it has a kind of slow start, but that was good to build up the situation and get the player more invested in the characters. It has a lot of "mystery" scenes, where the protagonist (or other characters) does not know for sure what is happening. I think it could use some more build up in some scenes, but I think that it was already enough for the kind of game it is. Also, this "trial" took me more or less three to four hours to finish, I felt that it was, at least, half of the game. If this was less than half of the game, I am very excited for all the content that it will have. It also good that it has both CG scenes and sprite animation.

I went in the trial with some good expectations, but even so, it was better than I expected. If anyone is interested in this game, I recommend the trial, it already has a good part of the game, with a lot of scenes. The author was generous with the content given for free. The only issue I had is that the recollection room did not work for me, so I recommend saving before H-scenes if you want to rewatch them later.

I played a little of it yesterday, basically got to where the ojisan and co is chased by a monster (just before the shower scene i think), is there a lot more yet in the trial, after the shower i mean.

Also i wonder when Kagura Games is going to confirm new titles, i am hopefull for Mesiah, i thought it would take longer but they are releasing up to 3 games per month, that is a lot. I just hope they take more ntr games, and more serious ones too, like Zefira is ntr but for me is barely 5/10, although maybe in english is better? Anyway so far announced they have Mesiah, Dark Hero Party and Asuka (giant robot ntr xD), all ntr and all ood games, any other announced with ntr elements? or even netori?

I played a little of it yesterday, basically got to where the ojisan and co is chased by a monster (just before the shower scene i think), is there a lot more yet in the trial, after the shower i mean.
I think that this is, more or less, the middle of the trial.

Reactions: straight.shota

Yeah quite a bit- The trial ends with a 3 way choice that in the actual game- will surely allow 3 major routes of replayability. I won't spoil it- but it's an interesting gimmick because in a way... it personalizes what kind of NTR you want to have. I'm not sure how well it'll be handled in the full game- only time will tell. For the most part everything in trial is linear- but there are some hidden cgs for visiting some areas between events in the village that you could miss.(And also that choice before MC runs around village doing errands.) I expect a lot more of that in the full game.

Finish it up!.. The main plot doesn't even start until the end of the trial.

Reactions: Animefan_09
netorareoti_003.jpg

https://e-hentai.org/g/1555691/a37d670411/

20.jpg

https://e-hentai.org/g/1556771/5d08ef6f21/

Reactions: Kaizoku

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!