Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I bought it on Fanza so now I've the dlsite version and the Fanza so wherever it comes out first for the next update, I'll download it there :p

As for this update, it's... ok. I think he spent too much time on stories about minor characters and not enough on Sayoko. It's his game and he does it for free so I'm not complaining. It's just that between what I expected and what has been released, I'm not totally satisfied, but it's normal. I mean, it's my favorite NTR rpgmaker game so for sure I'll always expect too much :D

The SP2.3 is good, but too short and I'd have prefered to jump between the MC's point of view and Sayoko's during the scene. Just after we read about MC's thoughts, we would jump to Sayoko and see that it's the total opposite. And it lacks of sounds so even if the scene is not bad, it's just an animation with a bad music and the MC's thoughts so yeah, I'm a little bit disappointed.

I hope he won't drop out the sports event part. He released this update to be able to focus on it, so I cross my fingers so that he won't cancel it.

Oh for those wondering about SP 2.2 being the same as SP 2.1, it's normal. SP 2.2 should be the sports event (it happens before SP 2.3), but since he couldn't finish it, it became the mirror of SP 2.1.

Yeah, that's why it's weird.

For me, there are only three new scenes and all of them are on the 'extra tips' part.

Lianai,sandman2217
Sorry guys, my mistake, I did not see these scenes on days 15 and 23 in 1.17, but they are.
It may be worth it to complete the game from the beginning ...

Disapointed to hear about people's impressions of the new Atelier Sakura game. I really liked the character design for the FMC. They do seem to be retreading the same 'safe' NTR paths over and over. Would be nice if they did some darker stuff if for nothing more than variety.

On a more positive note I really enjoyed Karami Kakari 2 The art was great and the story played out quite nicely in the first half. I think the author made a mistake with the
attempted gang bang scene
. Not because it wasn't hot but I actually thinnk it would have been better not to have a 'reason' for the characters to stop interacting. Much sexier if both girls go with thier friend because they like the
hot older guy and end up having a threesome with him
. Hotter still would have been leaving it to the core 4.

Hard to guess where a part three will go.

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/enq_ntr2.html

It seems Anim provides a questionnaire from previous game https://vndb.org/r67202 , so I just fill in it.

Next time I would like to see Anim Team MM takes on Family NTR. Some of the my idea is the scenario when wife stole by her son(despite Anim MOTHER/WIFE made a lot of mother/son stuff, I'm yet to see NTR in this) and daughter (many lesbian scenes between mother and daughter).

Is FAGS planning to do more updates in the future? It's amazing that we're getting one now, which is over 1 year since the game was released.

I lost it in my backlog, but if there will be more, then I'll wait before picking it up (whenever I resume playing games in general); have heard only great things about it, and it's well regarded by the DLSite community.

Hey guys! I lost all my backup files (meaning all my NTR eroge i stored for a long time T_T) and i'm trying to take back some of my favorites. The thing is can't find a single working torrent or DDL links for the VENUS game "喪失のMarried Life". Any of you guys can upload it please? :D

This one seems to be still up:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%7Enew%7E-%5B120129%5D%5B%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%5D%5Bvenus%5D-%E5%96%AA%E5%A4%B1%E3%81%AEmarried-life-%5Brj090411%5D-802439/

Is FAGS planning to do more updates in the future? It's amazing that we're getting one now, which is over 1 year since the game was released.

I lost it in my backlog, but if there will be more, then I'll wait before picking it up (whenever I resume playing games in general); have heard only great things about it, and it's well regarded by the DLSite community.

If everything goes right, it should remain at least one update with the school festival and maybe the halloween scene. But be patient because it may take some time.

Reactions: traversal
Does anyone have the prequel to this married life game?

It also seems pretty hot.

Guys i need help . So my typesetter can't help me doing NT Labo project for personal reasons. And i still have 25 pages left to do. Can you help me proofread my translations? Check my grammar or typo. If anyone want to help me type setting it, it will be great help.

Guys i need help . So my typesetter can't help me doing NT Labo project for personal reasons. And i still have 25 pages left to do. Can you help me proofread my translations? Check my grammar or typo. If anyone want to help me type setting it, it will be great help.
Sorry to hear about your typesetting troubles. I've been anticipating your translation for months, so the least I can do is offer my help. I'm willing to proofread and typeset, just PM me the details.

I've played a bit of Dulled Edge- Gotta say, wasn't expecting the game to have voice. Art is good as well- I'll hold off on an actual review however because apparently- like many releases... the 1.0 has some serious bugs.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1125/article/121890 This article explains some of the bugs and how to avoid them- but it's very confusing to navigate.. While the game itself translates well and is very simple to get through- it seems the dev didn't care to explain how to get around the bugs very well. He's already changed the version on dlsite though and I would hope someone updates the version to the new one- so it is playable. Because it does seem promising!.... If it was on DMM- i'd buy it myself. But alas- Dlsite hates my card(still)

Any takers on updating a new version?

Edit:Also I recommend textractor to hook the game also- VNR won't cut it since it's a wolf RPG.
You can get the best version here- https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/releases

Devs should really save the trouble and get more than 0 playtesters to try their game for longer than an hour. Since the major bug is that you can't progress past day 1- ..

Game has 3 endings

Edit2: Did go ahead and extract images from the game- and the art isn't as good as the sprites lead you to believe- also there's definitely multiple artists here. Never been too picky about art though and the voice is a bigger plus than mediocre art is a minus.

Can you tell me how to navigate thorough the game. Can't seem to figure out how to progress

Does anyone have the prequel to this married life game?

It also seems pretty hot.

I don't want to say a bullshit but i'm pretty sure that the short prequel is the trial you can download for free on the DMM/DLSITE page of Married Life. I mean the trial content isn't in the main game and the main heroine looks much younger.

Sorry to hear about your typesetting troubles. I've been anticipating your translation for months, so the least I can do is offer my help. I'm willing to proofread and typeset, just PM me the details.
Great! I will upload it on mega

Does anyone have news of this game?
The artwork in question:

191202030451325313.jpg
Looks dope as fuck. I didn't know Kagami was still in business for stand alone Eroges and not just for Liliths Taimanin Arena Kessen-thingy.
I hope it has something to do with ntr but if not, i'll still look foward to it. Liliths works are always promising for me.^^

My most anticipated game would be an "Ochiru Hitozuma 2" but with the previous Shota-Eroge i dont think they will make one the next comming years. :(

EDIT: I looked at twitter for this Artwork and found the comment from Lilith. It clearly says that this work will be something like Ochiru Hitozuma and they want to translate this work and release it at the same time on steam. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad03

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/