Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys, I search for games (or other products) which have all following conditions met:
1. MC is NTRed by other males
2. He is unaware
3. He wins or "wins" - girl stays with him, as gf or even wife.
4. Optionally but strongly recommended: she is impregnated by other male, but MC thinks kid is his

I know that RJ255342's one of possible endings meets above.
Optionally GF/wife could just have hidden romance MC is unaware of. Important thing is that actually nothing happened (no cockslave, no gf stealing) and mc is unaware.

Whenever I make progress translating this https://vndb.org/v15414 I always get bummed out that they seem to have stopped making games. As of today they haven't released any news or even tweeted anything for more than 3 years...

Whenever I make progress translating this https://vndb.org/v15414 I always get bummed out that they seem to have stopped making games. As of today they haven't released any news or even tweeted anything for more than 3 years...
This and ochiru no hitozuma are my favorites when it comes to evil shota plot subgenre.

I heard Lilith plans a new game to be like those I mentioned? Hopefully it is.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/926/article/99587 Voting still up but it looks obvious whose going to win-

Anyway- apparently there's a both a netorase and netorare option that you can turn off or on at the start of the game. Though if the games entirely built around it as it's suppose to be.. I am not sure how he will change the scenes to make it less NTR with the option off.. But Alpha is soon to try- and he claims it'll be at least 2 hours which is just 1/10th of the game and acknowledges that it's much more story focused and going to be a bigger project that may not be done until next summer.

Like I have said before- haven't been impressed with the "NTR" of other technobrake games but the claim here is that this is a different take. So we'll see.

Think of it ass an homage to a reat ame so it motivates you!!! I suppose they could be alive, the gap between their last 2 games was even bigger and also without news

According to vndb Mahoutsukai Soft and Lilith owned by same company. Mama wa Taimanin could easily be released under Mahoutsukai Soft brand, theme is exactly the same as their games (corruption of a milf who was a superhero in the past) and they even have same writer (Frame) but i guess they wanted all those sweet money from Taimanin Asagi fans and promote their gacha game (RPG X)

According to vndb Mahoutsukai Soft and Lilith owned by same company. Mama wa Taimanin could easily be released under Mahoutsukai Soft brand, theme is exactly the same as their games (corruption of a milf who was a superhero in the past) and they even have same writer (Frame) but i guess they wanted all those sweet money from Taimanin Asagi fans and promote their gacha game (RPG X)

It's a shame they won't be continuing that series though, they were building up to something, the connection being that all the MCs were connected to the same former organization. I was hoping to see the whole pirate crew corrupted...
But you're write about mamawa, it's basically the same concept, although in the taimanin-verse.

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
Does anyone have a complete save for treasure hunter Mai version 16? (or the latest version whatever it is)
I could only find one for version 9

Does anyone have full wakthrough for:|
Spiral Legend V
Forward Ho!
Life on Floating Island

?

Here you go https://mega.nz/#!M35iUIIZ!lt8jvx3AVfp3GdetodPhmlSSFWArepYwkaVz7xX93Pc
ntr
Speaking of Venus, he recently released a new short game for ci-en followers https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/96791
Can someone share it here?

This is my first time uploading through Mega. Hope it works. The game is also free. Just have to sign up and follow the creator.

https://mega.nz/#!R6AF2YBK!7k8MtuHVmNjHGvpnW0HRY4ZeygoDHOzN0wl8yaPmxyQ

Hope someone with better japanese than me can explain the game.
-What's the timeline of this side story? Was Chise NTR'd? Was Touko NTR'd?
-Will this have any connection to the sequel?

So i am in chapter 3 of Spiral legend 3, and i wanted to know if there is a way to know if i can get the ntr, i meanm i have responded accoding to the situation and i am not sure, i read someting about a major decision later on eother at the end of the chapter or in chapter 4 but i don't know wich it is (althouh i think it was before a demon king/lord or something is fought), anyway i like it a lot so far even though i have only seen 2 scenes xD.

Speaking of it i can romance the girls either while i get the ntr or even before it in the same route?

So i am in chapter 3 of Spiral legend 3, and i wanted to know if there is a way to know if i can get the ntr, i meanm i have responded accoding to the situation and i am not sure, i read someting about a major decision later on eother at the end of the chapter or in chapter 4 but i don't know wich it is (althouh i think it was before a demon king/lord or something is fought), anyway i like it a lot so far even though i have only seen 2 scenes xD.

Speaking of it i can romance the girls either while i get the ntr or even before it in the same route?

https://ulmf.org/threads/expiacion-spiral-legend-v-rj224282-re224282.13313/
There was big NTR decision near showers. One option starts love route (talk with blond girls), seconds starts NTR route (pink haired girl saw other male's penis under shower).
At the beginning of CH4 you will face NTR countdown. Question is, if you actually used pendulum NTR or normal NTR option at the beginning of the game. Since it matters.
Also, pirated version on sukubei (1.00 or 1.01) contains critical bugs. Use latest (legal) version 1.19+
Start new game since save game may be bug-infested already.

As a sidenote, Yugi probably will retranslate Forward-Ho 1.18 (latest and last version) while other guys used machine decensor system, which I'll try now.

Forward Ho! is one of BEST NTR games I ever played:
- girls are cute and happy. They fuck with smile not with tormented or wicked expression. Sex is light and pleasant here. Even NTR ;)
- NTR is camouflaged netorase - to start it played needs to do specific things first.
- girls and males try to hide cheating, it is even part of their seduction ("MC will still be a partner, we will not tell him")
- parameters which change after girls had sex, so even if we never saw their sex we (player, not MC) can guess there was a fuck !

There was big NTR decision near showers. One option starts love route (talk with blond girls), seconds starts NTR route (pink haired girl saw other male's penis under shower).
At the beginning of CH4 you will face NTR countdown. Question is, if you actually used pendulum NTR or normal NTR option at the beginning of the game. Since it matters.
Also, pirated version on sukubei (1.00 or 1.01) contains critical bugs. Use latest (legal) version 1.19+

As a sidenote, Yugi probably will retranslate Forward-Ho 1.18 (latest and last version) while other guys used machine decensor system, which I'll try now.

- girls are cute and happy. They fuck with smile not with tormented or wicked expression. Sex is light and pleasant here. Even NTR ;)
- NTR is camouflaged netorase - to start it played needs to do specific things first.
- girls and males try to hide cheating, it is even part of their seduction ("MC will still be a partner, we will not tell him")
- parameters which change after girls had sex, so even if we never saw their sex we (player, not MC) can guess there was a fuck !

Please link me a patch fopr forward Ho when is ready!!!! Or even where they said that.

And thank you for the answer but i was asking about Spiral Legend III xD, i will ask again but i think i will do it clearer: i am in chapter 3, on the point where MC comes back to his home village that is being attacke by demon, so far i have seen a couple of options to choose but only 2 scenes (1 for each main girl), my questions are if i have missed any scenes and if anyone remembers what was the most important ntr desicion and where does it appear (so i can recognize it)

Please link me a patch fopr forward Ho when is ready!!!! Or even where they said that.

And thank you for the answer but i was asking about Spiral Legend III xD, i will ask again but i think i will do it clearer: i am in chapter 3, on the point where MC comes back to his home village that is being attacke by demon, so far i have seen a couple of options to choose but only 2 scenes (1 for each main girl), my questions are if i have missed any scenes and if anyone remembers what was the most important ntr desicion and where does it appear (so i can recognize it)

You've probably already seen this but- I recently played through spiral legend III again and this walkthrough helped me a lot.

https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum...xtra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=15&typeid=15

Copy paste it in Google Translate- don't trust the autotranslate because of it's format.(Yes it is korean- but the place names and character names are still in japanese so it's a bit weird- but easy to understand if you mess around a bit with it- if you need help with certain parts of it I can probably explain clearer as well) The routes mainly depend on the choices with characters you've made this far.
If you have the required points into the NTR route- Chapter 4 is where continuing the decisions will start giving recollection scenes. Though I do realize now if you have the blindfold mode on then the recollection scene isn't saved in the gallery -_-... This is annoying- but only if you don't want to keep a ton of saves + in backup folders to save before every scene.

Chapter 4 is beginning of NTR, chapter 5 and 6 are really when it gets going though. and past that is the underlying consequences of actions up to that point. It's a long game and easy to drop and forget about but I don't mind it when I have nothing else to do.

I don't think you've missed any NTR scenes- possibly certain scenes in other routes but the two you've seen are mandatory for a first run through and can't be missed.

You've probably already seen this but- I recently played through spiral legend III again and this walkthrough helped me a lot.

https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum...xtra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=15&typeid=15

Copy paste it in Google Translate- don't trust the autotranslate because of it's format.(Yes it is korean- but the place names and character names are still in japanese so it's a bit weird- but easy to understand if you mess around a bit with it- if you need help with certain parts of it I can probably explain clearer as well) The routes mainly depend on the choices with characters you've made this far.
If you have the required points into the NTR route- Chapter 4 is where continuing the decisions will start giving recollection scenes. Though I do realize now if you have the blindfold mode on then the recollection scene isn't saved in the gallery -_-... This is annoying- but only if you don't want to keep a ton of saves + in backup folders to save before every scene.

Chapter 4 is beginning of NTR, chapter 5 and 6 are really when it gets going though. and past that is the underlying consequences of actions up to that point. It's a long game and easy to drop and forget about but I don't mind it when I have nothing else to do.

I don't think you've missed any NTR scenes- possibly certain scenes in other routes but the two you've seen are mandatory for a first run through and can't be missed.

Ok i will give it a try, originally i was going blind for the first time, basically just choosing whatever i felt like but if there were scenes before chapter 4 (chapter 4 begins with 1 more) then i have missed a lot T.T

My ideal would be romancing them (or just 1 but i think you raise their level and later on there is a route choice for each girl) AND still getting the ntr muahahahahaha

BTW so far i like some of the choices, its looks like acting like a man and taking chare is something that raises the level even when is something the girls don't agree (basically not be pussy wiphed xD)

pd: Man the fathe rof MC really takes the crown as the most pathetic character that can do nothing but wimp

What is the difference between normal and pendulum ntr?

Forward-ho?
Which game is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷