Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

[MENTION=26779]goodjojo[/MENTION] [エレクトリップ] 不良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん ~イキ地獄に堕ちた家族のゲーム~
Is the only one that comes to mind, the other are more like aunt/nephew.

[MENTION=21014]Warriored[/MENTION] Venus, Miel and Starworks games. Also ボクの彼女はガテン系 (which is must play).

[MENTION=14113]Belcebu[/MENTION] You don't need an AGTH code, all the text comes at once as where in the game is 2~3 lines per click.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belcebu

i've played gaten-kei,by the way, could be more specific on the names?

I'm playing Lunar for the first time, and I know this is despirate reaching grasping at any NTR I can find, but SPOILERS

At the end you recieve Bromides from your best bud Remus of all the main girls. In these pics the girls are under bed sheets looking at the camera coyly. The pics are canon as throughout the game passing refrences are made to the pictures as you find different ones, for example Kyle has one on his bed and the guy in the room alludes to it smelling like sex in his room. Nash and Alex both have Bromides of their respective girls but they are tame pics of them doing things that you would expect, like putting on shoes or standing in the wind.

So how the hell did Alex's fat little friend end up with pics with all the girls in bed if there isn't some serious NTR undertones going on here behind the scenes. Sweet innocent Luna isn't as innocent as she seems I think. It's a shame there isn't more Doujin available.

Sorry for asking again but I couldn't find any titles. Beside NTR48 but it didn't look like it has an emphasis on mom/son. So anybody knows more titles on mom/son netorare?

i just remembered this game http://vndb.org/v6491 , is the only one i can remember right now, at least game

PD: could you tell recomendations, i am interested in all kinds of ntr and has only played this and the one you showed that has this kind of scenario

[MENTION=21014]Warriored[/MENTION] Miel Venus Starworks
All venus games have been posted here, and some of Starworks just search this thread.

[MENTION=14473]lonecow[/MENTION] That's awesome, I like to catch stuff like that in every RPG. I replayed one of my favorite games recently, Shadow Hearts Covenant and got quite ntr'ed by Anastasia Romanov the loli character who falls for Kurando, the samurai dude and is all over him. Karin too even if MC doesn't love her since on the true end she goes back in time and marries Yuri's father giving birth to him, so if Yuri actually loved her he would get ntr'ed by his own mom with his father in a time loop. Awesome.
The spiritual successor of the Shadow Hearts games, Koudelka, has an actual whore as protagonist and she appears in SH1.
Another example is Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World where Emil, the MC, is a timid, wimpy boy that has an alternate personality (well it's not exactly that), aggressive and proactive. Marta, the girl, loves the normal Emil but eventually comes to like the other Emil too, essentially a case of getting ntr'ed with yourself. Again, awesome.
:cheering::mafiaboss:

[MENTION=14473]lonecow[/MENTION] That's awesome, I like to catch stuff like that in every RPG. I replayed one of my favorite games recently, Shadow Hearts Covenant and got quite ntr'ed by Anastasia Romanov the loli character who falls for Kurando, the samurai dude and is all over him. Karin too even if MC doesn't love her since on the true end she goes back in time and marries Yuri's father giving birth to him, so if Yuri actually loved her he would get ntr'ed by his own mom with his father in a time loop. Awesome.
The spiritual successor of the Shadow Hearts games, Koudelka, has an actual whore as protagonist and she appears in SH1.
Another example is Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World where Emil, the MC, is a timid, wimpy boy that has an alternate personality (well it's not exactly that), aggressive and proactive. Marta, the girl, loves the normal Emil but eventually comes to like the other Emil too, essentially a case of getting ntr'ed with yourself. Again, awesome.
:cheering::mafiaboss:

wich of them is in english?, i like that kind of game but i don't know enough japanesse to enjoy them well

wich of them is in english?, i like that kind of game but i don't know enough japanesse to enjoy them well
All of them, Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World may even be multi-5 but I have my Wii set to english.

like i said, i need names, not companies,of games played by you and your thoughts of it, i havent the time to search he entire thread, or else i wont be posting here, wouldn't i?

[MENTION=21014]Warriored[/MENTION]
Any Venus game: Link

For Miel:
新婚寝取られ生活~ごめんなさい、あなた。婚約、結婚、出産、ずっと私はおじさんに…~
お別れ愛妻温泉旅行~ごめんなさいあなた…子供達は伯父さまの子。私はあの人の妻になります~
僕の彼女がこんなキモ男の嫁に!~ごめんね、私の子宮はダーリン専用にされちゃった♪~
巨乳人妻がキモ義弟のオナホ嫁に!~飲まないで!母乳は赤ちゃんのものよ…こんな形で次の子が出来ちゃうなんて…~

Starworks:
妻教師2010
妻教師2 離婚、慰謝料、…風俗。
義姉妻
新・彼女は先生のモデル

NTRイズム:
美人妻を引きこもりの弟に寝取られてしまった
社長令嬢をホームレスのストーカーに寝取られてしまった
草食系な俺と美人すぎる婚活相手と自宅警備員な弟

Still no sign of ヤブヌマ2:baby:

I'm playing Lunar for the first time, and I know this is despirate reaching grasping at any NTR I can find, but SPOILERS

At the end you recieve Bromides from your best bud Remus of all the main girls. In these pics the girls are under bed sheets looking at the camera coyly. The pics are canon as throughout the game passing refrences are made to the pictures as you find different ones, for example Kyle has one on his bed and the guy in the room alludes to it smelling like sex in his room. Nash and Alex both have Bromides of their respective girls but they are tame pics of them doing things that you would expect, like putting on shoes or standing in the wind.

So how the hell did Alex's fat little friend end up with pics with all the girls in bed if there isn't some serious NTR undertones going on here behind the scenes. Sweet innocent Luna isn't as innocent as she seems I think. It's a shame there isn't more Doujin available.

That said, there is the Burg Sex Object Princess series by Amatsukami. (JP:[アマツカミ] ブルグの便器姫) The first two of the six are even translated. Unfortunately it contains a ton of scat as well.

I played through most of NTR48 the other day. It felt very lacking with the story progression in a lot of places, but at least the art was nice.

There was also a link on exhentai to this html-based NTR story with gifs of Zero no Tsukaima that was very short but fun: [Dystopia Story] Ero Dot #002 ○ro no Tsukaima ○ise, ○esta, ○nrietta (Zero no Tsukaima)

:runhappy: just one exam i am free for at least 2 weeks (is sad but i have to study for an exam in vacation T.T)

does someone know a walkthrough of triangle blue but that has the ntr routes firts? i am determined to play as many games i can (especially long ones)

:runhappy: just one exam i am free for at least 2 weeks (is sad but i have to study for an exam in vacation T.T)

does someone know a walkthrough of triangle blue but that has the ntr routes firts? i am determined to play as many games i can (especially long ones)
http://savanttools.com/anon/http://gamerssquare.fc2web.com/triangleblue.htm
and check the getchu page http://savanttools.com/anon/http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=399005 for the "bad guys" names, then follow that route on the walkthrough

[MENTION=21014]Warriored[/MENTION]
Any Venus game: Link

For Miel:
新婚寝取られ生活~ごめんなさい、あなた。婚約、結婚、出産、ずっと私はおじさんに…~
お別れ愛妻温泉旅行~ごめんなさいあなた…子供達は伯父さまの子。私はあの人の妻になります~
僕の彼女がこんなキモ男の嫁に!~ごめんね、私の子宮はダーリン専用にされちゃった♪~
巨乳人妻がキモ義弟のオナホ嫁に!~飲まないで!母乳は赤ちゃんのものよ…こんな形で次の子が出来ちゃうなんて…~

Starworks:
妻教師2010
妻教師2 離婚、慰謝料、…風俗。
義姉妻
新・彼女は先生のモデル

NTRイズム:
美人妻を引きこもりの弟に寝取られてしまった
社長令嬢をホームレスのストーカーに寝取られてしまった
草食系な俺と美人すぎる婚活相手と自宅警備員な弟

Still no sign of ヤブヌマ2:baby:

now thats an answer.Many thanks.

thank you!!!!!!

PD: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...o-triumph]-妻堕~清楚な人妻の隠された露出性癖~-[h-game]-74630/

NEW STUDIO TRIUMPH GAME OUT!!!!! my hope for a new ntr game (no matter what kind of ntr is a,b,c is almost certain that it will be good)

PDD: if even this isn't good i will lose all hope for future good ntr games T.T

Last edited:

September games:

母娘乱館
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=699487
Looks promising, just because of who is making it.

僕の目の前で××される彼女
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=744701
Looks 50/50, I enjoyed their previous game, hopefully they can make a good NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03