Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

BTW did someone managed to access extra option in that game? (when clicking on Stardust option in game menu after finishing it and entering same admin page from main storyline, 1410 doesn't work. After one of the endings we have

but i dunno what it means and cant copy text :confused:

Thanks for the help with the spoiler tag, I edited it. The extra password is 亜乃山の女, women of Anoyama. It unlocks the secret website with the full contents.

You get to see more speculation about the pheromones by the netori guy. He went back to the town after realizing he was hooked on sex with Anoyama women and met Touko again whos gone full slut. He also realized the Anoyama men must have special blood too and thats why Touko is hooked on the perv kid too. In the final page he says hes developed a desire to taste other Anoyama women and that most young ones are out in the city (reference to Misao and Tsubasa) so itd be a pain but he still wants to. If he does it hell update the site again. So please wait for the sequel lol.

I think that youre right about the game not having a big climax like the best venus games and fully developed mystery part. Whats there is good as always but this really feels like the first part of something much bigger. The order makes sense to me because his relationship with Touko was a bit superficial, mutual crush on a hot milf because they happened to meet at the right time. He was really hurt but the real chemistry all along was with Misao. If the sequel lives up to this itll be great.

Has anyone finished 'Mama wa Taimanin'?

Would you mind giving me the pros and cons of the game without spoilers?

pros: MILF design and character is great, it has potential so i hope she get another sequel.
cons: SHORT! Too freaking short! For Taimanin series standard this game is very short! And i'm counting lilithizm

Its typical game by Frame writer - guy behind Heiantei games and and he also wrote for many other titles by other studios. He is pretty good writer but not the best (imo). He does mostly netori games but this one is (kinda) NTR but with Female Protagonist only. No Son or husband PoV, even for a short time, and netori guy (shota) has only very brief pov in one of 2 the endings if i remember right.
Son & husband are both present in story but their main purpose is just to be there so heroine can have short daily interactions with them and feel guilty. Also i dunno why but they don't have sprites or portraits in game but they do on game site :confused:

Pros: Heroine's corruption is slow and believable, both art and writing good.
Cons. Too vanilla for Black Lilith brand (only 1 tentacle scene, 1 anal&DP scene and 0 orcs/monsters scenes). Brunette heroine has only 2 scenes and one of them is short group scene, which is really sad because she is so hot in her nurse outfit and there is no scenes with that outfit. Not really related to Taimain Asagi universe, they could just made heroine some ex agent of any random organization without changing much.

Game is worth playing just to see beautiful milf fucked and slowly dominated by Shota character. But otherwise i think its pretty average game that should had been released as Mahoutsukai Soft game and its actually fit theme of those games perfectly, so much better than as Taimanin Asagi game. But i guess Lilith-soft needs to promote its new Taimanin gacha game :rolleyes:

Last edited:

To reinforce what Gnoomoos said its pretty vanilla for a Lilith game, the most out of their NTR titles in my opinion, but that's still a considerable step above companies like Rascou and Atelier Sakura.
I know Lilith still has a few morally dubious guys lying around in the office since TA0 surprisingly had some sexual violence in it, just wanna see an antagonist go really hard on a heroine for once lol maybe it'll make the heroines think twice, something i don't see enough in NTR games.

Hey, guys, I trying to play the new WAFFLE game but the VNR is not translating the text. It was able to attach to the game just fine but when the text comes the translation bar is not showing up. Anybody else run into this problem.

Thanks for the help with the spoiler tag, I edited it. The extra password is 亜乃山の女, women of Anoyama. It unlocks the secret website with the full contents.

You get to see more speculation about the pheromones by the netori guy. He went back to the town after realizing he was hooked on sex with Anoyama women and met Touko again whos gone full slut. He also realized the Anoyama men must have special blood too and thats why Touko is hooked on the perv kid too. In the final page he says hes developed a desire to taste other Anoyama women and that most young ones are out in the city (reference to Misao and Tsubasa) so itd be a pain but he still wants to. If he does it hell update the site again. So please wait for the sequel lol.

I think that youre right about the game not having a big climax like the best venus games and fully developed mystery part. Whats there is good as always but this really feels like the first part of something much bigger. The order makes sense to me because his relationship with Touko was a bit superficial, mutual crush on a hot milf because they happened to meet at the right time. He was really hurt but the real chemistry all along was with Misao. If the sequel lives up to this itll be great.

I think the real "story" of this game (or this saga?) will focus on Misao. From the beginning, the author put Misao on his site, twitter... So much that I was surprised she's not the "main woman" of Summer Salt.

And then, Kazuto (the protagonist) finds himself married to Misao sometime later ...
There, I told myself that what I had just played is a "very big intro". And I think it's pretty cool because when Misao succumbs to sex with other people, kazuto will be more touched!
And I'm pretty sure as well that we'll see a story with Yukihiro, Tsubasa, Naoki and Daigo!

190517111048826992.jpg

Is it just me or Misao has the assets for becoming a wife / mother in power ? She's so more sexy than Touko... !

Shit, we'll have to wait to see more. I would usually be disappointed to see a Venus game (so short?). But well, knowing the previous games of the author, I can't blame him because I feel that this is only a small part of the story!

Hey, guys, I trying to play the new WAFFLE game but the VNR is not translating the text. It was able to attach to the game just fine but when the text comes the translation bar is not showing up. Anybody else run into this problem.
I had to disable VNR/embedded option and reactivate /HBN4*4@12BAF0:fgf.exe code in VNR text setting, dunno why but its not active by default and shows it as "deleted". Hope it helps.

I had to disable VNR/embedded option and reactivate /HBN4*4@12BAF0:fgf.exe code in VNR text setting, dunno why but its not active by default and shows it as "deleted". Hope it helps.
No the translation bar still not showing up after doing that. This is strange there are no problems when playing my other games. Maybe I need to download another version of VNR?

No the translation bar still not showing up after doing that. This is strange there are no problems when playing my other games. Maybe I need to download another version of VNR?
Are you sure that VNR embedded option is disabled? Its in Preferences under Embedded (top 2 option) and than Uncheck it there. If its disabled there and still not showing than i dunno. Embedded is the only thing that mess up waffle games that way that i can think off :( So make sure game doesn't tell anything about using it in top right corner when you start the game
As alternative you can use ITH with /HBN4*4@12BAF0:fgf.exe or other text hooker.

Are you sure that VNR embedded option is disabled? Its in Preferences under Embedded (top 2 option) and than Uncheck it there. If its disabled there and still not showing than i dunno. Embedded is the only thing that mess up waffle games that way that i can think off :( So make sure game doesn't tell anything about using it in top right corner when you start the game
As alternative you can use ITH with /HBN4*4@12BAF0:fgf.exe or other text hooker.

Okay when I launch the game. Its says skip embedded translation as you wished and launch with applocate but it also said it will skip the h code. So I went to the game text settings/edit h code and saw the h code was deleted. So i save the code and still no change. But I restarted the game again and it was deleted again. So maybe that is the problem?

So excited the guys on 4chan who did Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi no "Netorase" Houkoku Binkan Tsuma to Furin Shucchouare and Josou Kaikyou are translating Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei by Anim they say they are about 10-15% through it!

Hi, where do you get these news? Which part of 4chan

Okay when I launch the game. Its says skip embedded translation as you wished and launch with applocate but it also said it will skip the h code. So I went to the game text settings/edit h code and saw the h code was deleted. So i save the code and still no change. But I restarted the game again and it was deleted again. So maybe that is the problem?
Just click deleted code, it will auto insert it and click save button below it. No need to close&restart game

Then click ingame to advance dialog and there should be H-code window in text setting, in my case it was lower right corner, set it to dialog and it should work.

Edit. Dont forget to click save in upper left corner afterwards

Reactions: Thereaper21
Just click deleted code, it will auto insert it and click save button below it. No need to close&restart game

Then click ingame to advance dialog and there should be H-code window in text setting, in my case it was lower right corner, set it to dialog and it should work.

Edit. Dont forget to click save in upper left corner afterwards

Man or woman if you were right in front of me right now I would kiss you. It really was a simple solution of clicking ingame for the h code in the text setting to appear and set it to dialogue. But I probably wouldn't have done it without your help. You really didn't have to spend your time helping me out. Thank you, now I can see whether or not the praise for the game actually has some merit behind it. This is how I will spend my first night of surviving exam week. ;)

Hello guys, I'm kinda back here again after vacation (both IRL and from this forum). Probably missed some good stuff here but I'm gonna go back and read those eventually. I hope you are all doing well.
:hi:

Extremely happy with both that Venus finally released a new game & upcoming sequel to teamMM's Homestay. Homestay 2 is looking like exactly what i (and some other ppl here) wanted it to be so far, i hope they wont screw it up, because it has potential to be the best NTR game from teamMM, first game was like 9\10 for me. I also hope they will include more scenes like "ice cream" eating while on phone with husband like in the first game, it was awesome.
:toofhot:

Happy to see new faces! But you have scuffed spoiler tag, it should be:
[ spoiler=headline of spoiler] text [/spoiler] (with no space after first bracket and i also edited it in your quote)
Or you can just highlight text and click on Spoiler button in advanced form, its in same line with magnet icon, to the left of subwoofer icon.

I've compelled Isshiki's (male protag in newest venus game) PoV and skipped through Touko PoV - will replay it properly later. I kinda liked this game and at the same time it could be better. I too found it too similar to Shikiyoku no Komari Sou series and find mystery erotic elements lacking, we hear bed's cracking but no moans and not that much stuff indicating that something is/was happening like poking nipples or other changes in heroine's sprite :(
But still I enjoyed it so far and looking forward for more games from Venus, always was a fan of this company.

BTW did someone managed to access extra option in that game? (when clicking on Stardust option in game menu after finishing it and entering same admin page from main storyline, 1410 doesn't work. After one of the endings we have

but i dunno what it means and cant copy text :confused:

Misao has way more potential as corruptible character in a mystery ntr than Touko.
So 2020 then for the sequel? :( :(
I'll stop playing and wait, as I was really hoping for some Misao goodness on the side :(

I think the real "story" of this game (or this saga?) will focus on Misao. From the beginning, the author put Misao on his site, twitter... So much that I was surprised she's not the "main woman" of Summer Salt.

And then, Kazuto (the protagonist) finds himself married to Misao sometime later ...
There, I told myself that what I had just played is a "very big intro". And I think it's pretty cool because when Misao succumbs to sex with other people, kazuto will be more touched!
And I'm pretty sure as well that we'll see a story with Yukihiro, Tsubasa, Naoki and Daigo!

190517111048826992.jpg

Is it just me or Misao has the assets for becoming a wife / mother in power ? She's so more sexy than Touko... !

Shit, we'll have to wait to see more. I would usually be disappointed to see a Venus game (so short?). But well, knowing the previous games of the author, I can't blame him because I feel that this is only a small part of the story!

Exactly. Venus is famous for his long introductions and this time we got a whole game for that. I think its his best prologue and worth playing by itself but Misaos storys gonna be the big thing. Im also curious about...

Yukihiro being the one who narrates the part at the end "I couldnt imagine what sort of future was awaiting us"

Misaos gonna be the main heroine but stuff like that makes me think Tsubasas gonna fall too. BTW their uniform is from Utakata no Tsubomi, venus loves easter eggs.

Misao has way more potential as corruptible character in a mystery ntr than Touko.
So 2020 then for the sequel? :( :(
I'll stop playing and wait, as I was really hoping for some Misao goodness on the side :(

Venus new ci-en post says that since the foundations already done he wants to finish the sequel as fast as possible. There are a couple of voice lines in the game files that are from the sequel too I think. Maybe he wanted to release it as one game but it grew too big. I still think itll take a while though like with Komarisou.

Exactly. Venus is famous for his long introductions and this time we got a whole game for that. I think its his best prologue and worth playing by itself but Misaos storys gonna be the big thing. Im also curious about...

Yukihiro being the one who narrates the part at the end "I couldnt imagine what sort of future was awaiting us"

Misaos gonna be the main heroine but stuff like that makes me think Tsubasas gonna fall too. BTW their uniform is from Utakata no Tsubomi, venus loves easter eggs.

Venus new ci-en post says that since the foundations already done he wants to finish the sequel as fast as possible. There are a couple of voice lines in the game files that are from the sequel too I think. Maybe he wanted to release it as one game but it grew too big. I still think itll take a while though like with Komarisou.
Misao is clearly the superior character to corrupt. And while loli Yuuki is meh to have ntr on, an older one can be very sweet.
Also, voice line? Is the game voiced? The part I'm playing isn't...

Misao is clearly the superior character to corrupt. And while loli Yuuki is meh to have ntr on, an older one can be very sweet.
Also, voice line? Is the game voiced? The part I'm playing isn't...

Venus game prologues arent voiced but the main route is. The third part of the prologue has voices too this time since he made that as an extra for ci-en backers.

Do you know how to contact them? i found someone who wants to translate more anim games but he needs a software to do it (i suppose to extract the files)
Unfortunately no I remember hearing more from f95zone but can't remember which thread also they translated a few games before this.

Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi's translation is really bad in that it removes tons of text during the wife's POV, mainly keeping in the voiced lines. This is at least the case for her first two scenes, I swapped over to Japanese after noticing that. Does Kakidashi Tsuma, Marina have this same issue, or did that one get a full translation?

[QUO=Animefan_09;4098546]Do you know how to contact them? i found someone who wants to translate more anim games but he needs a software to do it (i suppose to extract the files)[/QUO]

You could try to contact mayumi anon. He is working with this other guy on the anim game and he left an email address to reach him in the readme, that would be your best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?