Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So I finally decided to play Viper RSR and i have two questions.
First: I saw some gifs with Cala being pregnant, but she never got pregnant in my game. Am i missing something
Second: Do any of you guys know, how i can hook Viper RSR? Because ITH did not work.

I've finished chapter 3 of summer salt, it ended in an interesting cliffhanger and I'm actually very intrigued as to the direction of the game, I wonder if he'll do the usual multi routed NTR like Tsubomi or if he'll make a game for each heroine like Komarisou. I would like to see all of the girls in the game getting their fare of attention, even the loli x shota relationship developing only for her to be taken by someone else.

YOU SAVIOUS COMES!!!!.....no i don't have an answer =P i just have the same problem so now we are 2 and its safe to ask!! xD

MY SAVIOUR HAS COME! Not. Ah! To believe it was mine only to discover someone else had it the whole time. Truly the feeling of NTR.....

Run in Japanese mode with Locale Emulator.

To translate, I use Textractor to hook, TA Helper to clean up the text (seems to be necessary for this game), and Translation Aggregator to translate.

Ah right. I hate it when I have to change the system language to japanese. I always have trouble finding the setting that let me switch it back later once I'm done. Thanks a lot for reminding me that some games want that. Probably wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise...

And is this the whole game? because it says vol.3, if not where do i find parts 1 and 2 or a resume of them?

VENUS game's stories can always be split into two parts. The first half which is the vanilla part where they introduce everything and establish and/or build up the relationship between the protag and the heroine. Usually lengthy and based on developing your attachment to the characters so that you'll actually care about them giving later events more impact. The second half, or the NTR half is where the NTR elements are gradually introduced and heroine is slowly NTRed behind the scenes, before the protag eventually discovers the truth and then we switch to the heroine PoV and get the behind the scenes story.
From the Married Life game onwards they began releasing the first part early as a sort of preview before the main release, though the main release still includes it. The first part is also often unvoiced as a result, with the main story (the ntr part) being voiced. And with their last couple of games they've even begun splitting the first part preview into 3 or 4 parts and releasing them separately, seeming to be releasing it as soon as they decided that that part of the game is 100% and won't need any more editing. So yeah, you can read the preview parts if you're hungry for their next game and want to know the whole situation so you can anticipate the NTR. Or you can just wait for the main game to be released and read it all at once. It's up to you.

And now back to my important business of lurking for months at a time.............

Reactions: straight.shota
Ah right. I hate it when I have to change the system language to japanese. I always have trouble finding the setting that let me switch it back later once I'm done. Thanks a lot for reminding me that some games want that. Probably wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise...
No need to change the system language. Sorry for the lack of clarity. Instead, install Locale Emulator, then right-click the game exe (or a shortcut to the exe) > Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese. Voila!

Also was this http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-[幻遊郷]-俺のアレが神聖過ぎて重宝されるんだが!?-[h-game]-792676/ ntrish? I think its from the guys who made a isekai ntr game not too long ago....

Sadly nothing seems to suggest NTR to me from looking at the CG; and neither do the tags. Shame, fantasy netorare is pretty rare in actual eroge.

Oh what? Which isekai game are you talking about?

They mean https://vndb.org/v24120. And it's a real mixed bag.

I followed it throughout development because I loved the idea of it being isekai, a great genre for NTR but so criminally underused, and the interesting plot of the hero picking up bad skills like 'impotent' and 'small dick' etc. But all that potential ended up wasted; low production values, an underdeveloped setting (not to mention the whole isekai'd thing being almost entirely irrelevant), shallow heroines, and the actual netorare being incredibly lazy and lacking any impact. It's all mostly female POV as well which didn't help. Unfortunately it ended up as little more than a cheap eroge meant to cash in on NTR's popularity without really understanding anything that makes NTR so good. That said I thought Charlotte and Victoria were hot so if you can dig the designs, it's good for a fap or two. I'd probably recommend grabbing a save rather than wasting your time playing all of it though.

I do honesty wish we had a good isekai NTR game, the genre has so much potential.

Sadly nothing seems to suggest NTR to me from looking at the CG; and neither do the tags. Shame, fantasy netorare is pretty rare in actual eroge.

They mean https://vndb.org/v24120. And it's a real mixed bag.

I followed it throughout development because I loved the idea of it being isekai, a great genre for NTR but so criminally underused, and the interesting plot of the hero picking up bad skills like 'impotent' and 'small dick' etc. But all that potential ended up wasted; low production values, an underdeveloped setting (not to mention the whole isekai'd thing being almost entirely irrelevant), shallow heroines, and the actual netorare being incredibly lazy and lacking any impact. It's all mostly female POV as well which didn't help. Unfortunately it ended up as little more than a cheap eroge meant to cash in on NTR's popularity without really understanding anything that makes NTR so good. That said I thought Charlotte and Victoria were hot so if you can dig the designs, it's good for a fap or two. I'd probably recommend grabbing a save rather than wasting your time playing all of it though.

I do honesty wish we had a good isekai NTR game, the genre has so much potential.

At this point i would be happy with a manga or even a novel, i would even read it using TA and google!!

At this point i would be happy with a manga or even a novel, i would even read it using TA and google!!

Same. [Likes NTR] was okay but again the main character being isekai'd wasn't particulary important, and a lot of it felt more like netorase more than anything. The stealth sex scenes were hot though.
Isekai is already incredibly popular itself so you'd expect more of a crossover, but then I don't know much about webnovels and such to begin with.

I read in exhentai that people were having trouble with the raising simulation part of the game because they didn't understand the mechanichs and options on it. So I was thinking into making a little guide, so you can understand how it works and plan the schedule accordingly on what you want to unlcok or which ending you are aiming for. What do you think guys? Do you have problems with that part of the game? Should I make that guide?

Honestly yes. I am still trying to wrap my head around all the combinations.

Same. [Likes NTR] was okay but again the main character being isekai'd wasn't particulary important, and a lot of it felt more like netorase more than anything. The stealth sex scenes were hot though.
Isekai is already incredibly popular itself so you'd expect more of a crossover, but then I don't know much about webnovels and such to begin with.

There probably are, is just that there isn't enough publicity and since they are all in jap they are hard to find.

For the upcoming sequel for https://vndb.org/v22760, seems like we're having the same NTR dude from the first game (or at least he looks pretty similar) which I personally find good, rather than the usual 'ditch the guy from the first game and bring in someone else' approach that Atelier Sakura's been trying to pull off. Here's to hoping he actually returned and is making some advances on the wife.
https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/1108945766125465600

For the upcoming sequel for https://vndb.org/v22760, seems like we're having the same NTR dude from the first game (or at least he looks pretty similar) which I personally find good, rather than the usual 'ditch the guy from the first game and bring in someone else' approach that Atelier Sakura's been trying to pull off. Here's to hoping he actually returned and is making some advances on the wife.
https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/1108945766125465600

OH glad they will do that

I remember somebody posting in this thread about Alicesoft working on a new entry to the "Wife Seen Eating" series. Does anyone know if this is still in development? or maybe that game they just released "Mother in Full Bloom" is what they ended up making (?)

It's been a while that I did not come here (every time I play an episode of marina again, I remember of this forum that made me know the series ^^).

I would have liked so much that there is an episode 4... Maybe in the future...

1553398787-title-test2.png

In the meantime, I sometimes play with photoshop ... and I imagine what Marina's life would look like when she turned 40, and I thought about that... :redface:

Well, I'll go see the introduction of the new Venus game >>>

Last edited:
It's been a while that I did not come here (every time I play an episode of marina again, I remember of this forum that made me know the series ^^).

In the meantime, I sometimes play with photoshop ... and I imagine what Marina's life would look like when she turned 40, and I thought about that... :redface:

Pretty good art tbh

I'd 100% play this (though i'd want 2-3 and the prequels first) Really nice job, i might try and make some similar. I think another Marina game is possible, though how they'll justify it is anybodies guess. I posted a couple of ideas in Tentacle Bandits Marina thread and obiously he has his own ideas.

On another note has this been posted before. Looks great;

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ246110.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?