[Japanese] [060915][TinkerBell Nanigashigumi] 快楽依存症

Thank you for upload.But It said you need disc for first activation.
Is there no DVD patch?

Searching around the web I found on a chinesse site that some user made it work using by copying the files from the virtual CD to the hard drive and executing the kairaku.exe file. I tried but it didn't work. The problem might not be a crack but that the game is old. On the getchu page says that this game is for Windows XP. So another user suggested that maybe using Virtual Box with Windows XP the game will run. Did someone try that? If you did it and it worked please share it here. Also if someone that downloaded this game made it work by any other mean please share it here as well.

I can confirm that this does work on a windows xp virtual machine. you'll need a machine that has japanese locales or find a way to emulate them on it though or the game will crash anytime there's japanese text on screen. also if you're like me and can't read japanese and want to be able to machine translate it automatically with VNR or something you'll need to find a way to set that up inside the virtual machine as well. it's a real hassle to set that all up

Thank you for upload.But It said you need disc for first activation.
Is there no DVD patch?

It seems there is a need for a DVD:Alpha-ROM3.1d or something like that according to this site: http://www.projectkaigo.org/grprotected.html
Does anyone has being able to make it work? There are so few VNs with proper futanari on girl that is such a waste not being able to play this game :(

Searching around the web I found on a chinesse site that some user made it work using by copying the files from the virtual CD to the hard drive and executing the kairaku.exe file. I tried but it didn't work. The problem might not be a crack but that the game is old. On the getchu page says that this game is for Windows XP. So another user suggested that maybe using Virtual Box with Windows XP the game will run. Did someone try that? If you did it and it worked please share it here. Also if someone that downloaded this game made it work by any other mean please share it here as well.

I can confirm that this does work on a windows xp virtual machine. you'll need a machine that has japanese locales or find a way to emulate them on it though or the game will crash anytime there's japanese text on screen. also if you're like me and can't read japanese and want to be able to machine translate it automatically with VNR or something you'll need to find a way to set that up inside the virtual machine as well. it's a real hassle to set that all up

I made a nocd patch here. It should now be able to run on windows 10.
You still need to install the game and it still takes a few seconds for the window to first show up but it works.

I'll leave this temporary link here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iibakpyoa70cf58/kairaku-fixed.rar/file

And just in case the file is deleted here is the change so you can hexedit the .exe yourself:
>kairaku.exe
00003DD6:75->EB

Reactions: straight.shota

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.