Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Seriously, wtf is wrong with Jinsei, they just announced that they're gonna change the schedule again, I already lost the count of how many times they changed it.

A few weeks ago they said the Cosplay in summer and the Tennis in winter, and now they say they can only think about the Tennis and they are gonna focus on that one.

They will announce the new schedule soon, but I guess they are just gonna change the order, Tennis in summer and Cosplay in winter.

I guess this happened is because maybe they short on staffs and work too many projects, and when main stuffs sick or cannot continue their work atm yeah... delay

New netorare game by Pin-point:

http://pin-point.biz/33_nyak/

The text says:

Pure girlfriend becomes a slut gyaru.
I haven't seen my girlfriend during this summer vacation...
She has changed during that time, what happened to her? I don't know...

Looking at the background, seems that she fucks a bunch of different guys, shit, I only want 1 ntr guy...

Looking at the background, seems that she fucks a bunch of different guys, shit, I only want 1 ntr guy...

Well that's kinda the point of her turning into a slut. Fucking a bunch of different guys. Seems like this game just wasn't meant for you.

Was the glasses girl the futa?(I wished she looked a bit rougher and tomboyish or even cruel instead of a straightlaced kinda nerdtype-.. but that could just be an outward thing and she's different personality wise).. This has probably been asked before but- are there any main characters besides futa and wife who will have scenes?... And if so- do you do any justice for other bodytypes or is bigbreasts just something that comes with your artstyle?.. It's fine to not answer as well and I like things to be suspenseful more than anything- but should I not get my hopes up at all about that?

Anyway- will definitely support it. I hope it turns out well but from skimming the many pages of dialogue in this thread- seems like there is a lot of criticisms as well. Like whether or not NTR fans are your true market- If it's just a passion project it doesn't matter what genres you dip into- since you shouldn't feel the need to dip into any just to grab attention of any one niche group. Obviously here in this thread we would want you to dip FURTHER into the genre... but if the NTR idea came after the fact just so you could get some better marketing then it might be disappointing going into it expecting it to be a bigger part. I don't know anything about the game- do you have a website or something that has more details? Is it multiple perspectives?- I assume it follows the wife. .. Idk. IDONTKNOW. I'm not trying to be nitpicky but I only seem this way because I am excited for it. Anyway- can ignore this post. Just thank you for making something like this.
The other girl was the futa, yes. The glasses are optional, however. Right now I'm adding them for her "office outfit" since they kind of fit that one, but I'm considering making the glasses a player choice. She's mostly only well behaved in a work environment.
Zoe-casual.png

The husband will have some sort of presence in most endings and a couple more scenes. I don't do any art myself anymore, I hire artists for my projects. People complained about the breasts being too small in Swing & Miss and of the futa, so this wife has bigger breasts.

As I've said the suspenseful "we're about to get caught"-scenes don't do anything in particular for me as a fetish, although I don't mind them. But it's hard to write something like that for me. Ideally someone else writes everything (making me a producer and not much else), but the writer I've been in contact with has stopped responding unfortunately.

The basic idea for this is a futanari NTR. My "studio" is a NTR studio, but I like combining the genre with other stuff so the game's should be fairly different from each other. The reason I'm holding back on some heavy cuckolding elements is because there's no other futanari NTR games and I feel like that's because it's not a very popular combination.

I have a Patreon page for my last project, but nothing from this project has been revealed on it yet. I have a Discord with a feedback channel (visible for those who want to give feedback on art and stuff only) as well.

I think Gnoomus is right. I think you should just stop adding stuff people like but you don't, and stop thinking what will sell and what won't. If you don't like "almost caught situations" don't put them in your game just because some picky annoying dude suggest you to do so (yes, I'm talking about me). I think you should do a NTR game with all the things about NTR you really love, and don't put anything you don't, the same goes for futanari. If someone suggest you to add something they like and you like it then add it, if you don't like it then don't add it. As long as you do a game with a strong NTR feeling and with a good futanari character, with all the things you love about both genres, and some other things people like and you don't mind, then your game is probably gonna be good. The only thing you should avoid at all cost is to half-ass the genre (like when you said that you were thinking into doing the NTR avoidable).

When I played Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life I couldn't enjoy it, even when I knew that the NTR was kind of dissapointing. I tried to play it as a Straight-Shota X Milf fan only, ignoring it was a NTR game, but I couldn't really enjoy it that way either. There was this kind of annoying feeling whenever I played that game, I couldn't help to feel it was such a big waste. That's because ANIM tried to pleased everyone, making the NTR avoidable and it felt like a half-assed NTR-shota game. And that comes from a big Straight-Shota fan as myself. If you want to make a NTR game, with futanari or withouth it, make sure for it to have a strong NTR feeling, or else it would be better to make a futanari vainilla game.

Even if you make a futanari vainilla game it would be great as long as you make it with all the things you as a futanari fan love about it. In fact, there are no good games with a dominant futanari out there. In most futanari games, the futanari character is the submisse one. I would definetly pay for a good futanari game with a dominant horny futanari that would fuck girls to oblivion (like the one in Spermatank for instance), even if it's not NTR. And that's a good example how a genre can be popular even if there are not games like that in the market. Futanari is really popular, but strange enough, there are not many futanari games out there.

To summarize, my point is: If you make a NTR futanari game, make it so that it would be good as a NTR game alone, or a futanari game alone. That way you won't only please people that like NTR and futanari, but also people that like one of the two and don't mind the other. And don't try to water down one of the genres to appeal people. Finally, make it with things you love about those genres, not with what other people tell you to do (at least you like it as well, or you don't mind it).

You must be hating me by now, but believe me when I said that I'm one of the people that wants you to succed the most. Making something that didn't go well (Swing n Miss) and triving to keep going, making a new game instead of giving up is something admirable, I trully respect you for that. If your game is good, you will gain yourself a new supporter (me).

Finally, the wife looks freaking hot!!! Is this a diferent artist from the one that design the futanari?
I didn't mean to imply the NTR would be avoidable, just the "cuckold scenes", I'll call them. The game is about the husband and wife and the futanari stealing that wife no matter what. The scenes that are avoidable (although not with a trigger warning or anything) are sex scenes with with the husband in the bedroom while the futa and wife are fucking in the closet, for example. But pretty much all scenes are avoidable. If you don't want anal, you can avoid most anal scenes as well. Because it's the point that the player decides what kind of scenes happen for the most part.

Honestly I'm not a huge futanari fan anymore. Used to be my main fetish when I was young, but now I like it only when combined with other fetishes I like (such as NTR or femdom).

The wife's designed by the same artist.

New netorare game by Pin-point:

http://pin-point.biz/33_nyak/

The text says:

Pure girlfriend becomes a slut gyaru.
I haven't seen my girlfriend during this summer vacation...
She has changed during that time, what happened to her? I don't know...

Pin-Point is really nailing it for me lately. That last netorase-gone-wrong game was exactly my thing and I love moral generation to a gyaru as well. What I like about Pin-Point games is that they have a concise story focused on the hot sex scenes without padding or drama.

The husband will have some sort of presence in most endings and a couple more scenes. I don't do any art myself anymore, I hire artists for my projects. People complained about the breasts being too small in Swing & Miss and of the futa, so this wife has bigger breasts.

The basic idea for this is a futanari NTR. My "studio" is a NTR studio, but I like combining the genre with other stuff so the game's should be fairly different from each other. The reason I'm holding back on some heavy cuckolding elements is because there's no other futanari NTR games and I feel like that's because it's not a very popular combination.

I'm really surprised people would complain about that- they definitely look milfy already for your other project.. hopefully you're not listening too closely to your fans so there is some artistic freedom preserved for the minds behind the game.. Anyway- I don't think futanari ntr is a unpopular combination and that's why you don't see much of it- it's just that futanari in itself isn't a big genre in japan. You'll get 20 NTR games for 1 futa game and the futa game will be an RPG by some amateur studio. I don't think there's anything about futa that would turn off those looking for NTR- but it as a genre doesn't fit in well for novels trying to be more serious. If you have penis growth then you have to explain how she grew that- and if that's the case you have to introduce some sort of scientific pill or something and that ends up silly in a lot of settings. If you have her as a futa from the beginning- you have to write her around being a futa. Because you can't have a scene with her and not show that dick or mention it. On top of that- a lot of artists can't get around the proportions for futa scenes- they draw males lazy or transparent for a reason. And they don't have to focus too much on the cock because it's going to be pixelated anyways. Someone in a for-profit business in the VN industry is going to have much more practice getting around with cropping the guy- or hiding his hands behind the girl- and put all detail in the girl because that's what people want to see- not needing to draw two pairs of breasts in an entirely new angle they're not suppose to..

Well- ranting now- but yes- it's the futa part of things instead of NTR. If you can have an artist that can draw futa on female without cutting off heads or obscuring so many details then you're in good standing. It's a lot more difficult than drawing disembodied penises..

Again- looking forward to it. Hopefully it does surprisingly well for you and makes you less weary about both genres and the combination thereof. Yes it's niche- but futa is a niche genre and NTR is a niche genre. Putting them together doesn't fix that but I think the overlap is there that if you just focus on NTR- the futa acts as a bonus rather than turning anyone off.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with Jinsei, they just announced that they're gonna change the schedule again, I already lost the count of how many times they changed it.

A few weeks ago they said the Cosplay in summer and the Tennis in winter, and now they say they can only think about the Tennis and they are gonna focus on that one.

They will announce the new schedule soon, but I guess they are just gonna change the order, Tennis in summer and Cosplay in winter.

I want the tennis game more than the cosplay one, in fact the cosplay game is the 1 that interests me the less, for me is first tennis game because it seens a better version of some previous games (plus classic ntr), the 1 with a readhead and then the 1 that has the really ugly guy as the bad guy xD

Yeah thanks for confirming my thoughts. Here an extract translated from a local newspaper NGO interview :

Residents of disadvantaged neighbourhoods come at nightfall to loot supermarkets. In Caracas there is chaos. The police themselves are overwhelmed.
It is extremely difficult.

In Caracas, supermarkets are closed. Since the national currency no longer has any value, people only pay by credit card. However, without electricity, the terminals no longer work. Only 10% of supermarkets are open when they are lucky enough to have a generator. But they only accept dollars in cash, which no one has.

The people with whom we were able to come into contact in Caracas now only eat dried fruit. Everything that was in the fridge is lost. They had also stored meat and chicken in the freezer, but with the power outage, they had to throw everything away.

The inhabitants no longer have any drinking water either, because the pumps are powered by electricity.

President Maduro reiterates that there is "no humanitarian crisis".

Bolivarian Revolution suicide, indeed....

Yeah this is really weird.
I think project management problems in parallelizing many games for only a person is slowly getting to him.
I knew it was a bad idea...

I want the tennis game more than the cosplay one, in fact the cosplay game is the 1 that interests me the less, for me is first tennis game because it seens a better version of some previous games (plus classic ntr), the 1 with a readhead and then the 1 that has the really ugly guy as the bad guy xD
I agree, the tennis game seems to be the best of Jinsei :
- strong willed cute/sexy girl
- ntr mystery
- ntr type B (probably?)

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ248430.html Thug hero party is getting a side story about Aina's brother trying to save her.

Seems like it takes place after the ending where the MC of Thug Hero Party got killed by the blond dude and Aina was kept as the blond dude's brother's sex slave. Looks pretty minimal for a U-Room game though with what seems to be 6 scenes along with some other stuff that I can't translate properly.

I agree, the tennis game seems to be the best of Jinsei :
- strong willed cute/sexy girl
- ntr mystery
- ntr type B (probably?)

You forgot changes in appearences and maybe personality, if Honto no Kimochi had a route/ending where the girl turned evil it would have been my favorite game of all time forever xD

I hope he goes all the way like in some previous games or like in netorare nurse muahahahahaha

It was posted weeks ago but several days after that tweet Atelier Sakura responded to some English speaking fans.

Thought this part was notable

Love your work! Please release them in English!

Thank you very much. Currently 2 titles English version is being delivered and another title is being produced.

Looks like we can expect MangaGamer to release another title in the near future (unless it's a different company). The current 2 titles of course being Marina 1 AKA Cuckolding Report and Mariko 1 AKA Please Bang My Wife

MangaGamer currently has 4 secret projects in development and they probably have other licenses to announce throughout the year during convention season

http://blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/

Marina 2? Or something else?

Any vanilla game with optional NTR content? My kink but I ran out out novels xD

Have you played Tsumamigui 3?

Very beginning of the game you can turn off NTR if you want.

You forgot changes in appearences and maybe personality, if Honto no Kimochi had a route/ending where the girl turned evil it would have been my favorite game of all time forever xD

I hope he goes all the way like in some previous games or like in netorare nurse muahahahahaha
True!
But I liked that her design didn't go overboard, even when she changed. She was cute and sexy before and after.
I like transformation to sexy girls, but not when they create a circus girl instead of a sexy girl.

Also, yeah, I love when the girl turns evil queen, especially when the mystery continues, when she plays with mc behinds his back.

True!
But I liked that her design didn't go overboard, even when she changed. She was cute and sexy before and after.
I like transformation to sexy girls, but not when they create a circus girl instead of a sexy girl.

Also, yeah, I love when the girl turns evil queen, especially when the mystery continues, when she plays with mc behinds his back.

Any reccomendation with any of those points? especially the later since its harder to find

Thx for suggestions guys... is there any anime hentai out there where girl *almost* get NTR but is saved by MC?
Usually I watch NTR but I would like to see the MC win out sometimes lol.

Vanilla is boring.

Any reccomendation with any of those points? especially the later since its harder to find
Sorry I can't think of anything outside of netorare nurse?

Rejoice fellow mystery fans, we got sequel (or more like alternative version?) of Netorare Osananajimi ~Saimin Nikubou Chuudoku~
You can download it here https://hentai-sharing.net/190314桜咲く工房-寝取られ幼馴染2~催眠遊戯~-d-149339/ or buy it @ DMM https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_149339/ and i think they gonna release it on DLsite too soon.
Im playing it right now and its good, better than original so far
HOLY SHIT YAY!
Original was surprisingly good, as usually ntr x mind control is kinda weak. But the mystery made it really good!

Last edited:
Rejoice fellow mystery fans, we got sequel (or more like alternative version?)

I haven't played it yet- but dev says it's an alternative version. There was one scene at the very end of the first game that showed the characters in a young version of themselves- from what it looks like... this sorta focuses on that?.. But the main character may be different? Not sure- but I definitely want to play it.

Rejoice fellow mystery fans, we got sequel (or more like alternative version?) of Netorare Osananajimi ~Saimin Nikubou Chuudoku~ Im playing it right now and its good, better than original so far

Nice, I was looking forward to it. I like a little mind control with my netorare.
I liked how the original's menu made it clear that scenes were happening but also left them optional to view. That one CG where you can only make out the heroine's scarf was absolutely fantastic too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!