Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Recommendations for NTR VNs with at least one good end?
I know LiliM series are excellent for this, but I finished most of them already :P .

I generally like to finish the good end then move on to see how my other choices result in NTR.
As long as it's not all bad routes, it's fine. I hate games where you can only make bad choices :P .

I know LiliM series are excellent for this, but I finished most of them already :P .

I generally like to finish the good end then move on to see how my other choices result in NTR.
As long as it's not all bad routes, it's fine. I hate games where you can only make bad choices :P .
Onii-chan ni wa Zettai Ienai Taisetsu na Koto. https://vndb.org/v11559 has a good end. Also Ningen Debris https://vndb.org/v5519 and Biniku no Kaori https://vndb.org/v470 by Elf have good endings

Yeah,a good happy endings makes the ntr sweeter muahahahahahaha, its not exactly that but play Honto no Kimochi from Jinsei, if you haven't played it i will just say this: play guy's POV only first, is worth it youwill see muahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, Honto no Kimochi's ending is amazing, probably one of my favourites, poor guy xD

shadowgardens new game coming out is a dream I never thought possible. He was gone on twitter for over a year and it just seemed like it would never happen. 32 hours of playtime he estimates. For a route. Also- sadly but he apparently already found a bug. Something about a blue record stone(like the record stones in shadowcore using eyecensors-) doesn't work. One that's early in the game. So hopefully the new version can be uploaded quickly when he hotfixes that- funny thing is that a user tipped him off of this on his twitter and he's been asking where you buy that record stone because he can't even remember it after so many years of dev time.. I hope there's not too many other bugs.

shadowgardens new game coming out is a dream I never thought possible. He was gone on twitter for over a year and it just seemed like it would never happen. 32 hours of playtime he estimates. For a route. Also- sadly but he apparently already found a bug. Something about a blue record stone(like the record stones in shadowcore using eyecensors-) doesn't work. One that's early in the game. So hopefully the new version can be uploaded quickly when he hotfixes that- funny thing is that a user tipped him off of this on his twitter and he's been asking where you buy that record stone because he can't even remember it after so many years of dev time.. I hope there's not too many other bugs.

He probably stayed off the radar partly to finish the game and avoid harrassement, and giving people false hope, he probably decided he would just release without any announcement due to that too (although i think he did announce a few days back)

Our newest translation from netorare nation. Manga translatiom by Hatsuka, editing by Shanto.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1356948/2d3e6c676a/
[NT Labo] Aisai, Doui no Ue, Netorare 3 ~Ogawa-ke no Baai~ [English] | Beloved Wife - Netorare After Consent 3 ~ Ogawa family case [English] [Netorare Nation]

=======

P.S don't forget to help us tagging and giving five stars :)

Awesome !! Now, THAT is a NTR Type-A. I want a sequel !! xD

Too bad that there is so few Type-A around :'(

I- what?! It really has. The world must be ending, if so I better finish it quick.
DLsite claims 181 scenes and 32+ playing hours, even if that's bullshit anything close to it would really be something. Getting it now, hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Looks like valkyria is selling extremely well too- hopefully this adds incentive for them to keep creating- and maybe a little bit quicker next time..

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Now that I think about it, any "normal" visual novels with NTR routes?

I got problem with my old games when install Window 10. Here is it: View attachment 21216 ; View attachment 21217 .
Could you guys send me message about solving this problem. Thanks.
Cant see attachments, they rarely work here :(

But I cant get to work some older games like Gibo no Toiki myself. I've heard that setting up XP virtual machine will fix most of old games but i I'm too lazy to research and finally do it.
:casserole:

I was playing Mama's report and I don't know why this was tagged as NTR in DLsite. This game has absolute no tension or build up in the H scenes, the heroine is a slut from the start and the son does not care that the mom is having sex with other people. The art is great, but it has lazy writting for the H-scenes and I don't recommend if you are searching for ntr stuff. Just a feedback, because I say it might be a interesting game in the previous post.

New lilith game coming out this spring "Mama wa taimanin" http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product74/index.html
Looks interesting, are moms a new fotm now? I mean we recently had Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na. by Orcsoft, Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life by teamMM and some games on rpgmaker, like @Axioma mentioned above.

I wonder what kind of game it would be, i was kinda disappointed by their previous game Seigi no Henshin Heroine o Sasaeru Ore to Aku no Onna Kanbu. I though it gonna be more like typical mahou shoujo GF corruption game with a lot of sex between GF and some evil guys/monsters but it was more like villainess romance game with male protag the one who was being corrupted. I didn't like that GF saw no action till the end and all those evil henchmen weren't involved in sex scenes at all.

Interesting that it says that writer is Frame - he is the main guy in Heiantei i think. According to vndb he did worked with Lilith before on quite some titles with last being Boku no Elf Onee-san. In that game we had short PoV from protag, than PoV switched to Heroine and she got fucked a lot by a netori dude. I guess its gonna be the same but with mother? Or more like Ochiru Hitozuma where we play as a Netori dude? Either way i think, its gonna be either non mystery NTR or Netori, so Im looking forward for more info and CG gallery.

Last edited:
Looks interesting, are moms a new fotm now? I mean we recently had Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na. by Orcsoft, Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life by teamMM and some games on rpgmaker, like @Axioma mentioned above.

I wonder what kind of game it would be, i was kinda disappointed by their previous game Seigi no Henshin Heroine o Sasaeru Ore to Aku no Onna Kanbu. I though it gonna be more like typical mahou shoujo GF corruption game with a lot of sex between GF and some evil guys/monsters but it was more like villainess romance game with male protag the one who was being corrupted. I didn't like that GF saw no action till the end and all those evil henchmen weren't involved in sex scenes at all.

Interesting that it says that writer is Frame - he is the main guy in Heiantei i think. According to vndb he did worked with Lilith before on quite some titles with last being Boku no Elf Onee-san. In that game we had short PoV from protag, than PoV switched to Heroine and she got fucked a lot by a netori dude. I guess its gonna be the same but with mother? Or more like Ochiru Hitozuma where we play as a Netori dude? Either way i think, its gonna be either non mystery NTR or Netori, so Im looking forward for more info and CG gallery.

If I remember correctly, Boku no Elf Onee-san has third-person narration, although it has a lot of heroine's thoughts, so it could be considered as semi female pov.

Either way, if the title says "Mama" , is not gonna be husband, it will be son pov, female pov or third person pov.

btw, I just see on twitter that the netori guy is the son's friend, the kid with the red shirt, and they said it has some Ochiru Hitozuma vibes.

if you followed shishunki na adam, volume 8 is leaked

https://e-hentai.org/g/1358067/25d7eb5e34/

some good NTR this chapter.

MC's first love interest sneaks into the mansion in a disguise(wig) and pretends to be a sold slave. she then is actually sold, defloration raped and then raped over and over again all to help MC get out.

he does get the girl at the end, but not before being deflowered and raped.

What was the whole story behind Lilith-soft anyway? For the longest time they were very much the Atelier Sakura of monthly game releases for many years, then suddenly around the time a live action AV was made they barely released any games at all - like maybe 1 every 6 months if that.

In the past 6 months they seemed to have regained some live with at least 2 recent releases but still, anybody know what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!