oh shit yesss...

>good quality early translation
what the hell YESSSS

>unusual pupil
Just give me already!!

>tomgirl, male only
What the fuck!

Guess I'm gay now

Shot like this is why i understand kids shouldn't see this. At least not untillike 14 or 15 if they are mature xD

BTW what doujin are you talking about?

Last edited:
膣内射精AV撮影 托卵男に子宮を明け渡す人妻弁護士 ~あなたの子供は堕ろしました~
Is this game get uploaded yet?

膣内射精AV撮影 托卵男に子宮を明け渡す人妻弁護士 ~あなたの子供は堕ろしました~
Is this game get uploaded yet?

I'm also waiting for that game. I was even thinking into buying it, but since it's not on dlsite (only FANZA/DMM), I was reluctant. Althought I like the AV sceneario, there are some things that don't convince me, like it seems there are drugs involved. Does someone here has bought it? I would like a summary/review to know if it's worth buying it.

I'm also waiting for that game. I was even thinking into buying it, but since it's not on dlsite (only FANZA/DMM), I was reluctant. Althought I like the AV sceneario, there are some things that don't convince me, like it seems there are drugs involved. Does someone here has bought it? I would like a summary/review to know if it's worth buying it.

I only knows it's aboutt married lawyer who get involved with impregnation AV themed, and will have cameo from girl from previou series. But i actually dislike abortion theme on it. It's implied from the title あなたの子供は堕ろしました~

OMG, NTR with black guy. What's kind of revolution in Atelier Sakura? More than that its art looks great. In my opinion, There is only problem with Atelier Sakura is they lack of "happy endings". I hope I can see more than on "happy ending" in this new game

That would be good.

Love this artist.

https://hitomi.la/galleries/1178673.html

Why is this deleted from e-hentai? And not only the raw, the chinese and korean translations too.

If it's gonna be deleted, I'm not gonna waste time translating it (I'm not saying that I'm gonna translate it, I'm still thinking about it, but this is one of the factors to consider)

It is in exhentai, and lets wait for othe rpeople to try to find it, lately some people can see some galleries while others don't, is just weird. I say do it, its not like is really erased if its on exhentai.

Also read https://doujins.com/blog/most-enraging-netorare-series-according-to-the-angry-comments-14 lol

Eh.. i was expecting another manga, but yeah... that oreimo doujinshi bit too hardcore. But for me? That manga is weird (≧▽≦). I rarely get enraged from manga. Usually i get it from eroge or OVA.

----------
I just playing Netorase Mayumi again, now i remember why this game isn't “click” for me. It's Mayumi's voice, too childish (^o^; . Her seiyuy did good job voicing her, but her voice too "moe" for her, and doesn't sound like adult heroine. Instead arousing me, her voice turn me off (;一_一). I think for adult heroine, Aterlier Sakura should choosing seiyuu with more adult voice.

Maybe you are looking in exhentai? I'm talking about e-hentai, and it's not there.

yeah it's gone from normal site, don't know why

It is in exhentai, and lets wait for othe rpeople to try to find it, lately some people can see some galleries while others don't, is just weird. I say do it, its not like is really erased if its on exhentai.

Also read https://doujins.com/blog/most-enraging-netorare-series-according-to-the-angry-comments-14 lol

lmao, weak list tbf, not a single mashiraga aki's work

Mind showing the link for the normal site? i can only see on sad panda as well.

Sure thing, i forgot to post it the screenshot earlier.
firefox_2019-01-08_15-41-30.png

Sure thing, i forgot to post it the screenshot earlier.
View attachment 21031

Ok, now the people who don't see it: check your accounts, anything that looks like a setting or check, maybe you have some filter or preference that is making so it doesn't show, cheack the search options too just in case.

PD: can you post a link to the gallerie? to see if that way people can see it.

New atelier sakura game is out for download!

not expecting much though

Edit: Ok i ran through the game , as expected not that great
NTR guy rapes the girl while she was drunk/passed out and keeps raping her until she has sex with the BF, finds that she feels completely unsatisfied, and rejected the bf proposal and ran off and asked NTR guy to be his woman, bf finds out, they have sex in front of her,

Game ends by her moving out and cutting all contact with her, and a few years later he hears she is getting married (not mentioned to who)

As typical atelier sakura shortcomings, same stupid rape plot until big dick wins her over, another waste as heroine is cute and the plot could be much better.

We really need more pure NTR A games where heroine willingly falls for the guy

Last edited:
Reactions: Subsrulez

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US