Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Happy New Year ntr folks :D

and HNY to you Jinsei for released some good news!

そして今年のリリーススケジュールなのですが。
6~7月にコスプレイヤーもの(仮)
11~12月にフタリノキズナ(仮)
をリリースさせていただくつもりです。

Cosplayers and Kizuna are both looks good to me whatever which one release first im ok with it.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1073508121.html

Reactions: espiekerella
Happy new year friends !

Happy New Year ntr folks :D

and HNY to you Jinsei for released some good news!

そして今年のリリーススケジュールなのですが。
6~7月にコスプレイヤーもの(仮)
11~12月にフタリノキズナ(仮)
をリリースさせていただくつもりです。

Cosplayers and Kizuna are both looks good to me whatever which one release first im ok with it.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1073508121.html
June/July 2019, then November/December 2019... hope the waiting would be worth it, that's a long ass time.

Reactions: espiekerella
Happy new year and hopefully the hangover doesn't hit you too hard cuz as I;m typing this this it's hitting me hard.

She Falls to a Perverted Bastard https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE242076.html by shinachiku-castella just got a english translation.
It's cool to see shinachiku-castella's heroine artwork improve after each title.
With that being said, the artwork for this game is pretty bad lol. Also, out of all the shota-ntr titles this one gets a translation *sighs*.

Happy new year and hopefully the hangover doesn't hit you too hard cuz as I;m typing this this it's hitting me hard.

It's cool to see shinachiku-castella's heroine artwork improve after each title.
With that being said, the artwork for this game is pretty bad lol. Also, out of all the shota-ntr titles this one gets a translation *sighs*.

I know what you mean, also the game i want him to translate the most is the one skipped?!! T.T

Happy New Year, brothers! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year and have been able to enjoy any time off they might have gotten!

The info DMM released for the year was very interesting! I'd love to see even more info, but I especially liked seeing the different rankings based on age group. To clarify a couple points, loli and shota actually are both included. As my buddy stupid_army said, Loli is classified as 'mini-kei' by DMM. They made the switch a couple years back. Shota is still classified as shota or shounen, which is amusing, but it's much less of an issue because... reasons? Loli shows up as number 11 on the global list. Shota didn't place. Not exactly surprising considering it's a list of most popular tags and a lot of the highest-ranked overlap. Between all the variations, you can slap an NTR tag on damn near anything these days. Maybe that's why the psychos on the panda try to bomb it to oblivion as a backlash?  

Sorry, I had hoped to do something a bit more detailed, but here are my favorite games of 2018. Ordered by release date because I'll never stop if I try to start ranking things:

他人棒物語 - Mekujira: A nice little series of 4 situations that are all done fairly well. The situations are all a bit cliched, but there's just enough detail to draw you in and each has mystery options. Hard to pick a favorite girl of the four, but I think I'll go with the nerdy girl turned gyaru because I love seeing physical alterations to help show how much someone has changed from their former self.

彼女が野球部の性処理マネージャーに… - Pin-point: Not much to say here. Pin-point plus the artist is pretty much guaranteed to turn out something I'll go back to time and time again. I wish I could say the same about the netorase one, but it's just not quite in the same league for me.

寝取られ淫母物件~沙也加~ - PichiPichiGarouR: These fuckers need to do more NTR! I've enjoyed their teacher training series as well.

僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 - Anim.TeamMM: Anyone who's ever bothered to read my dumbshit ramblings could predict this one. It's a shame I didn't get around to hyping it a bit more--I had copied and was doing a silly translation of the game page, but ran out of time before the release.

Honorable Mentions(I enjoyed all of these, but can't really recommend them as highly):

カノビッチ - Jinsei Tsukoudome: Fun, sweet little game that's tied together by a bombshell heroine. In a more perfect world we'd have more games with 23's art.
Nラブ - Gear Stone Software: Hoping to see more from this circle. A bog-standard idea but with good, interesting execution.
妻が隠していたビデオ… - Pin-point: Solid, but for me it was missing something to make it really great. And this might be blasphemy, but this is one of the first times that I've ever thought giant tits might be just slightly too huge for me. I think it's their shape, but they just don't do it for me, and I'm a Bastard that is usually all for Orcsoft-style milfs with huge racks! (That mom game, by the way, was fucking dynamite, but I'm not including it cause it's not NTR.)
Several games from Atelier Sakura: I get their business strategy, but I really wish these guys would pull their heads out of their asses and produce a more complete game. I'd gladly pay an extra ¥2000-3000 if it meant more scenes and a better fleshed out story. Mariko is adorable and some of her scenes were lightning, but the overall story just isn't quite on the same level. Gentle Sasaki's god-tier girls are being put to waste.

Reactions: stupid_army
https://freebitco.in/?r=17541850 feel free to ignore this, but if anyone can use the link and basically click 1 catcha every few hours you would really help me, the page is a safe but slow way to get bitcoins for free, most of you won't even know what or how bitcoins work, much less have a wallet but that doesn't matter, the page safe the amount you accumlate. Sure is slow but i say better slow and safe that something that sounds way too good to be true.

PD: most of you will find the amount insignificant but here in venezuela every little bit helps xD, and really is just 1 catcha from time to time when you remember!!

EDIT: in case anyone is curious (and because i don't see it as fair asking for help/this without explaining) that link is a referral, i basically get a small bonus if you use it to create an account, basically i get a little bit everytime someone i referred rolls the thing (catcha). BTW stay away from the multiply thing, isn't worth if you want to save the bitcoins or have reallyyyyyy good luck (wich i don't =S )

Last edited by a moderator:
What NTR eroge would you say got the biggest emotional reaction out of you? Mainly in terms of making you feel really sad/jealous/dreadful/angry. I'm new to the genre, so it would be ANIM.teamMM's Homestay game for me at the moment. I rarely get emotional during normal life or with other media, so this genre's ability to make me feel depressed or frustrated is quite refreshing.

PD: most of you will find the amount insignificant but here in venezuela every little bit helps xD, and really is just 1 catcha from time to time when you remember!!
Hope things get better for you guys this year. A buddy of mine was telling me about his life in Caracas before coming here to Brazil, things seem really shitty there. And here i thought violence and economy were big issues here. :(

Last edited:
Hope things gets better for you guys this year. A buddy of mine was telling me about his life in Caracas before coming here to Brazil, things seem really shitty there. And here i thought violence and economy were big issues here. :(

There a joke that isn't really funny when you start thinking about how you can recognize Venezuelans in other countries, well more than 1: we are those that get all teary eyed when we see a supermarket with food, we are the ones you see on the street checking behind our backs or tense up when hearing a motorcicle (and lets not even talk about when a car stop besides you, the other day i was all like "shit, lets hope is just a robery"), or laugh maniacally when we can check our bank accounts, emails, download files, etc fast (ok maybe that last one is only me, my brother and maybe other young people), or working wayy to enthusiastically at little even menial jobs (is sad when you can earn more doing odd jobs in another country than when working as an engineer or doctor in your own one)

PD: to the people who have so far clicked the link and made an account: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Don't worry i won't expect you to spend your free days stuck to your pcs or phones clicking catchas every hour, nor nag you to do it, just do it from time to time when you remember, even onc eevery few days helps

What NTR eroge would you say got the biggest emotional reaction out of you? Mainly in terms of making you feel really sad/jealous/dreadful/angry. I'm new to the genre, so it would be ANIM.teamMM's Homestay game for me at the moment. I rarely get emotional during normal life or with other media, so this genre's ability to make me feel depressed or frustrated is quite refreshing.

Jinsei's Honto no Kimochi, triangle blue, Gatenkei, there are more but those are the first to come to my head.

Gatenkei series, some ntr works by elf, i only ever down from few games, and mostly elf works! Man... i miss them.. i love how they write stories.

Gatenkei series, some ntr works by elf, i only ever down from few games, and mostly elf works! Man... i miss them.. i love how they write stories.

I miss the ntr nurse series T.T i wish Studio Triumph went back to good sadistic ntr.

Hey guys, Happy New Year!
I just started my year in the absolutely best way possible with Touchuukasou 4, but sadly I don't understand Japanese so what I do in those cases is that I grab my phone, pen up the google translate app and start taking photos of the pages from my monitor but... it doesn't work that well...
The pictures are mostly out of focus and the translate app most times doesn't recognizes if the writing is on vertical or horizontal, so each sentence takes a lot of effort to translate.
What I really wanted is a desktop app for windows that would translate images just as the google translate app works on phones.
I couldn't for the love of my life find a version of the smartphone app for pc so I tried using the app on Nox but my potato computer can barely run it.
Isn't there any program that works the same way as the google translate app for the smartphones but on PC/windows?
Or even better, is there any easier way to machine translate RAW Doujinshis?

Hey guys, Happy New Year!
I just started my year in the absolutely best way possible with Touchuukasou 4, but sadly I don't understand Japanese so what I do in those cases is that I grab my phone, pen up the google translate app and start taking photos of the pages from my monitor but... it doesn't work that well...
The pictures are mostly out of focus and the translate app most times doesn't recognizes if the writing is on vertical or horizontal, so each sentence takes a lot of effort to translate.
What I really wanted is a desktop app for windows that would translate images just as the google translate app works on phones.
I couldn't for the love of my life find a version of the smartphone app for pc so I tried using the app on Nox but my potato computer can barely run it.
Isn't there any program that works the same way as the google translate app for the smartphones but on PC/windows?
Or even better, is there any easier way to machine translate RAW Doujinshis?

Check my comments on the last 5 or 6 pages, i asked for something like that and got the link and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!