Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Finished all routes(I believe) of NT:Rippers game.. I guess it's a new circle that plans to create more and update what they have going by their homepage.. I think they're pretty promising. The games artwork is lacking but the writing is pretty great.. I'm not normally into netorase but the way they did it in that rpg was effective. Not sure why there was any combat in the game- I just picked up the god-dagger from the rock in the first area(it's shown in a cheat guide folder that comes with the game dl) and walked to the bosses and oneshotted them. It was really pointless and just a way to break up the actual netorase I guess. But the game was good imo. There's a lot of humiliation play with the main character in the room and also through videos sent through the mail and such- if you're into that. It's netorase but it's a sort of forced netorase with the scenario being that it's the towns rules that the wife must get pregnant or the husband will have to leave the town- and in the end the mc really starts to enjoy the cheating but it does seem to get out of hand sometimes that makes him seem more like a masochist than just some cuck. The wife is extremely faithful to the husband at first so watching her slip into real fucking from what little the mc gives is that sort of contrast. I expected her to immediately turn into a slut who couldn't give a fuck about the husband right after the first night of someone else but she continued to love the husband for a long while- just had so much more fun with sex with others..

It's a netorase game for sure- I thought it'd be netorare but I was pleasantly surprised by how it was written and set up. I'd give it a try even if you're not usually a fan of netorase. It's nothing super special but it does make you hopeful for their later games. If their art improves and they keep that quality of writing(and hopefully do other genres of NTR as well) then they could really make a real fantastic game.

Main question: does it turn ntr in any ending? or give really strong vibe that the wife stopped loving/preferring the husband? i am barelly starting witht he childhood friend xD

Main question: does it turn ntr in any ending? or give really strong vibe that the wife stopped loving/preferring the husband? i am barelly starting witht he childhood friend xD

I would say yes to the strong vibes- however it's kinda left up to whether you believe she's acting this way because she knows it turns on her husband(who just becomes a total cuck who loves seeing his wife fucked) or if it's her real feelings. In some endings I would say she has pretty much given up entirely on sex with the husband and just chases bigger and better cocks around the town. She almost does that before the route splits. Or so it feels(or is she just acting that way?) It's clear she prefers sex with others and I guess the big question is how much would she denounce her husband if someone told her that they would no longer fuck her if she didn't break up with him- is she that addicted to the better feeling sex? It definitely feels that way in some endings. After the childhood friend the status is basically-
yeah he's way bigger. She bled because of his size. It felt really good but she still thinks her husband is sweet and enjoys doing it with him(more?)- because of how much she loves him. But the childhood friend is doing it solely to try and impregnate her- so he's not doing anything extra. Nothing like blowjobs- toys- etc.. Just vaginal sex for purpose of childmaking as was the rule set by the mayor..

BUT THEN... when that fails...
The next guy is just a sex crazed maniac who fucks for the feeling and that gives her a lot of new experiences.. and well I guess that would be when the real spiral for her starts)

Also note that after the childhood friend arc is over- if you pick the first choice you'll happy end I suppose- if you choose the "it was exciting" or the one that implies the mc was turned on hearing about the sex- it will turn out that she's not pregnant and more drastic measures are taken. Later on both choices will end up being different kinds of h-endings though.

Also edit: There's already a new version of the game with some extra content. including a more graphic bodywriting scene-. So you might want to find the update(think it's 1.01 and might be sukebei already) and try to carry over your saves if you'd like.

Last edited:
It's have been a few months since we got this NTR manga with good quality.
Check it my friends [330-goushitsu (Shinozuka Yuuji)] Ore ga Mita Koto no Nai Kanojo [Digital].

Quick update: Check this too [Digital][Tatsunami Youtoku, kupa] Deisui Shita Hitozuma Kyoushi o Netori! ~Bijin Sanshimai o Kimo Oyaji ga...!~ Ch. 1-3 [Digital]. This time Tatsunami Youtoku write properly NTR with old pevert teacher as MC, OMG, How can he stop chapter 3 at the nearly peak time... Now we all have to wait... He's so cruel...

Last edited:
Shinozuki Yuuji has quickly become one of my fav hentai artists. I didn't even know that one existed.

Just watched EP1 of Soredemo Tsuma 2 OVA. And of course after I download it RAW, a sub is then available! lol

I really liked it. I haven't watched an entire hentai OVA from start to finish in a few years. Anything I was sort of interested in I just skimmed through. I know I'm late to the party but hentai anime sure are shorter now (10-15 minutes) than they were a decade or so ago (25-30 minutes)

Guess the industry isn't as profitable as it once was... Budgets on some titles now look cheap AF too but the production values on this OVA looked pretty solid! :)

I'll definitely watch episode 2 when it's available.

It's rushed and if you've never played the game you probably miss out on a bunch of details but so far seems like an acceptable adaptation.

If you all love kabetsuma 1, you should listen the drama cd audio, it's worth to listen :) .

Don't think anyone ever posted a translated English script for it, like for the first Marina drama CD audio (before it was re-released in visual novel form)

I said months ago I'd commission to get it translated and still plan to (I'll use the same guy who translated Swap Slave). I've sort of given up hope the game itself will ever be translated unless a company like MangaGamer or someone like Rattan Man decides to pick it up (though he's probably prioritizing Lilith games since they're requested a lot)

So the CD Drama is better than nothing (even if the game were to be officially licensed, no guarantee the CD Drama would be translated since it's an extra)

Realistically progress probably won't start until after Christmas so I suppose it's fair game if someone else translates it first (saves me the $)

There's actually something else related I want to commission at the same time.

I think I mentioned it countless pages ago but there is an official doujin/manga of Kabe 1

Must be really obscure because I haven't found any free shares of it anywhere...

Don't suppose anyone here has it?

https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ044339.html

This is a re-release of both parts which were originally released separately (same price either way)

https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ039035/
https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ039970/

Would save me a bit of money if I could send him a free copy to translate, otherwise I guess I'll just have to pay a bit more for him to buy it on my behalf.

So yeah, obviously doesn't cover the entire game in full detail but better than nothing right and maybe it will help bring more awareness to the game itself (plus demand/requests) and familiarity with the story + characters.

From what I know the CD Drama is basically a "true end" of the game so listening/reading it after reading the Kabe 1 doujin makes sense IMO (pair them together). Just listening to the CD Drama without ever playing the game would probably not be as effective, so hopefully the doujin can help fill that void.

Last edited:

I really wish Orcsoft did an OVA for Otonari no Kokujin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever seen an interracial hentai animation with a modern setting made, let alone an NTR one. Is there some sort of societal barrier against this? Because Japan already has tons of interracial JAVs, why not expand into hentai xD.

Just watched EP1 of Soredemo Tsuma 2 OVA. And of course after I download it RAW, a sub is then available! lol

I really liked it. I haven't watched an entire hentai OVA from start to finish in a few years. Anything I was sort of interested in I just skimmed through. I know I'm late to the party but hentai anime sure are shorter now (10-15 minutes) than they were a decade or so ago (25-30 minutes)

Guess the industry isn't as profitable as it once was... Budgets on some titles now look cheap AF too but the production values on this OVA looked pretty solid! :)

I'll definitely watch episode 2 when it's available.

It's rushed and if you've never played the game you probably miss out on a bunch of details but so far seems like an acceptable adaptation.

Yea it's definitely rushed and its just a cluster of all the routes. Something like Daisuki Na Haha is better suited for these ~15 min OVAs since the plot is pretty simple and there aren't any extra/unnecessary details you need to add to the OVA so you can just focus on the wife X younger man.

Hello, random lurker on this site. Its my first post but I'm just here to point out that I put up a summary for this game recently on its exhentai page (https://exhentai.org/g/1323289/69efc927b3/) and on ulmf (https://ulmf.org/threads/nt-ripper-sobaniirutameni-kesareteshimau-no-rj240243.12563/) for anyone that wants to read it. Glad to see you also enjoyed the game and I share similar feelings about it as well. Its in the summary but I'll also note here that chances are there might be more updates for this game later down the line according the circle's blog so look out for anything new. That's all for now.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Hello, random lurker on this site. Its my first post but I'm just here to point out that I put up a summary for this game recently on its exhentai page (https://exhentai.org/g/1323289/69efc927b3/) and on ulmf (https://ulmf.org/threads/nt-ripper-sobaniirutameni-kesareteshimau-no-rj240243.12563/) for anyone that wants to read it. Glad to see you also enjoyed the game and I share similar feelings about it as well. Its in the summary but I'll also note here that chances are there might be more updates for this game later down the line according the circle's blog so look out for anything new. That's all for now.

Wait you are potatogod? i think i have seen you on ULMF.

Yup and same to you. I'm usually hanging out on ntr threads or on other games I really like like Ankoku Marimo's. Just recently found out about this thread so I now lurk around here.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Yup and same to you. I'm usually hanging out on ntr threads or on other games I really like like Ankoku Marimo's. Just recently found out about this thread so I now lurk around here.

I f i know the games you are talking about then i have only touched Ouka, any other have ntr? and even beter english?

I f i know the games you are talking about then i have only touched Ouka, any other have ntr? and even beter english?

Have you tried http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ226673.html? Its one of my favorites plus any other ntr (mostly netorase) game from this circle is also pretty good in my opinion. I also typed up a good essay of this game that can also be found on its exhentai page and its ulmf page which also has a link for the updated version of the game if you want the new scenes.
Mijiishi's recent game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ228911.html is also one of my favorites. Its mainly netorase like his previous games. In fact, all the games i've talked about are netorase... Anyways, its also got a few ntr endings but some of the endings will leave you wanting a bit more. At least there's a good amount of them. There's also https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE160355.html by the same circle that's also heavily netorase but unfortunately with no netorare ending (or any actual endind). The ntr actually comes in the beginning of the game. Quite a weird way of going about things now that I think about it. I mention it because its got a full english translation but chances are you already knew about it.
This game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ236979.html) is supposed to come out this month but I'm not sure how much it'll focus on ntr.
This game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ227434.html) also came out a few months ago. Its got decent ntr but no real satisfying ending. Its also buggy as hell and the bodies might be a turn off.
Marimo's most recent game (https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE220443.html) is also ntr but its not exactly the focus of the game. Still good though.

Besides those I'm not really sure what other ntr game to recommend considering you most like would know about them like circle gyu's games and ntrpg 1 & 2. Hopefully this might have helped in your search for good ntr.

Well, here is the translation, like I said, I'm not happy with the result so I don't want to upload it, but since I announced it here, it would be rude not sharing it at least with you guys. I'm gonna take a break from translating, I'll be back in January.

[Terasu MC] Kochira Atatamemasu ka? (COMIC Koh 2017-11)

01.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg
04.jpg

05.jpg
06.jpg

07.jpg
08.jpg

09.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg

15.jpg
16.jpg

17.jpg
18.jpg

19.jpg
20.jpg

21.jpg
22.jpg

23.jpg
24.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that was great, thanks for your hard work.

I have a request, it isnt full ntr more cheating and implied ntr. https://nhentai.net/g/242432/ from what i can gather its about a women trying to get fit and ends up cheating on her husband with 2 young guys, and then one of them gets her pregnant. Super hot art, but if its not up your alley i understand.

Wow that was great, thanks for your hard work.

I have a request, it isnt full ntr more cheating and implied ntr. https://nhentai.net/g/242432/ from what i can gather its about a women trying to get fit and ends up cheating on her husband with 2 young guys, and then one of them gets her pregnant. Super hot art, but if its not up your alley i understand.

That author is pretty popular and that manga is very recent (3 months), so there is a high possibility that someone is already translating it.

Either way, I'm not really interested in that one.

Well, here is the translation, like I said, I'm not happy with the result so I don't want to upload it, but since I announced it here, it would be rude not sharing it at least with you guys. I'm gonna take a break from translating, I'll be back in January.

[Terasu MC] Kochira Atatamemasu ka? (COMIC Koh 2017-11)

34zyesi.jpg
10h0pb4.jpg

2ut3lo7.jpg
ofmv6t.jpg

v40wsz.jpg
29e68ls.jpg

11gofm8.jpg
14ujmdy.jpg

wrxv6e.jpg
2rxd14y.jpg

beiwz4.jpg
1zcmphx.jpg

23r5leb.jpg
28hd95i.jpg

6z8txt.jpg
2vshzrc.jpg

25oxb46.jpg
2rgi2ip.jpg

2aim32o.jpg
2567ou1.jpg

2uyn4v7.jpg
65bd3b.jpg

2gtvmlx.jpg
s4qsdl.jpg

Page 5 may be my favorite, that ass, seriously this artist makes a good job with pantyline/tighjeans, cameltow, and visible nipples (check his pixiv), wish he worked on a game o longer manga where those elements were used, kind of like a mistery game from MC pov where they use those as a sign soemthign is happening, like imagine a fe CGs where they show the girls ass with panty lien and all until 1 where there isn't one.....

BTW Leane of Legitimate Crown has a new partial for the latest version, if anyone here can help with the the translation (the ingame help) please do for us noob!! The guy already extracted the text and already said if anyoen translates it he will happily add it to the patch.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm quite disappointed by Mariko 2...

It's not a bad game, but I was expecting more. I'm a big fan of the first one and Mariko is really great in this new epidose, certainly the best female character of all Atelier's games in my opinion.

The problem comes from the story.

First, I don't understand why it's so much an issue that the young guy ejaculates inside her. I mean, she's on the pill, she says it at the beginning of the game and I don't remember her saying that she stopped. Of course there is a slim chance that she gets pregnant, but they act like she will get pregnant, like the risk is high. It was the same in the first game, but it is revealed only at the end that she's taking the pill.

Second, even if it's interesting to have the pov of Mariko, it breaks the mystery behind her behavior. We know from the beginning if she's telling the truth or not and she's quite a good wife since she doesn't lie except one time to add some spice at the end of the report "Oh, I lied at one point hehe". She has control of everything so when the husband feel stressed about what will happen next, we (as a player) can't empathise with him because we already know what Mariko is thinking about everything.

Third, the young guy is transparent. He's a good boy who loves his senior and he just follows the flow whenever Mariko is playing with him. He's not weak, but too good so even if he can be dominant, he never has the upper hand and Mariko always keeps the lead. And that's sad because she is playing with his feelings without even thinking about it. He really loves her, but even if she has some feelings for him, she loves her husband and use this guy to make her marriage strong again, to make her husband happy and to feel good in bed.

Fourth, I hoped it would be a bit more extreme like a threesome with the young guy and the chief from the first game or another man (one colleague of the husband). I also hoped she would get pregnant and we would have to choose from who, but since she's taking the pill :P

But I really loved one thing: the picture Mariko sends to her husband. It was really really hot! But no videos, just a voice recording...

Like I said, I'm quite disappointed by this game. Mariko is really a great character, better than Marina for me (the glasses help a lot :D), but it was not enough and I felt frustrated at the end.

Personal rating: 7/10
I also think the game is disappointing, but on your 1st point:
I think the act of nakadashi implies the wife is dirtied by NTR guy. So although she drinks pill. the act is still worse than cumming outside without condom. I also only remember Mariko drinks the pill late night after Yasushi falls asleep, but don't see her mentioning it to Yasushi or Takagi. I'm too lazy to make sure :)
For me, the first 3 scene is pretty meh, excluding the hearing recorded voice/confession scene. The last act is quite good though, I love when Mariko asks to be creampied even though Yasushi plead not to.
Mariko is a great character, has potential to at least equal Marina :D. I'd love to if this series continues, to have Mariko do something without MC's approval knowing that will excite him more.

Have you tried http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ226673.html? Its one of my favorites plus any other ntr (mostly netorase) game from this circle is also pretty good in my opinion. I also typed up a good essay of this game that can also be found on its exhentai page and its ulmf page which also has a link for the updated version of the game if you want the new scenes.
Mijiishi's recent game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ228911.html is also one of my favorites. Its mainly netorase like his previous games. In fact, all the games i've talked about are netorase... Anyways, its also got a few ntr endings but some of the endings will leave you wanting a bit more. At least there's a good amount of them. There's also https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE160355.html by the same circle that's also heavily netorase but unfortunately with no netorare ending (or any actual endind). The ntr actually comes in the beginning of the game. Quite a weird way of going about things now that I think about it. I mention it because its got a full english translation but chances are you already knew about it.
This game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ236979.html) is supposed to come out this month but I'm not sure how much it'll focus on ntr.I
This game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ227434.html) also came out a few months ago. Its got decent ntr but no real satisfying ending. Its also buggy as hell and the bodies might be a turn off.
Marimo's most recent game (https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE220443.html) is also ntr but its not exactly the focus of the game. Still good though.

Besides those I'm not really sure what other ntr game to recommend considering you most like would know about them like circle gyu's games and ntrpg 1 & 2. Hopefully this might have helped in your search for good ntr.
The first link is great, a must play for Netorase fans. I just finished it recently and I enjoyed it very much. I wish more netorase/NTR with lighthearted comedy. Although since it's lighthearted, there is no sense of danger that the heroine might be stolen by NTR guy. Oh, and i think it somehow connects slightly to the circle's previous game. There is a couple husband-wife that has backstory and I think it's from their previous game.

Is the other games from Mijiishi that you link good? I love good netorase games, but from CGs the art is mediocre.

The first link is great, a must play for Netorase fans. I just finished it recently and I enjoyed it very much. I wish more netorase/NTR with lighthearted comedy. Although since it's lighthearted, there is no sense of danger that the heroine might be stolen by NTR guy. Oh, and i think it somehow connects slightly to the circle's previous game. There is a couple husband-wife that has backstory and I think it's from their previous game.

Is the other games from Mijiishi that you link good? I love good netorase games, but from CGs the art is mediocre.

I pretty much feel the same about Suzuya's games. Love the netorase and its also pretty light hearted. For me, the best parts of that circle's ntr games are the parts that make you question whether or not the heroine actually likes cheating more than they let on. In that sense, there is some possible danger, especially in the updated version of the latest ntr game where the two wives end up banging two strangers. The ending to the updated scene really implies a lot. The circle also usually includes references of its previous games in some form which usually make for some good scenes, especially when you've already played the games that are referenced. Overall, one of my favourite ntr circles. Read up on my essay that I tried to disguise as a summary on ulmf if you're interested in knowing more about the game or just wanna see me rant on how I love the game.

On the other hand, Mijiishi's works are kinda a mixed bag, but its pros definitely outweigh the cons by a long shot if you're playing for netorase. In fact https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160355.html is the game that got me into netorase. I downloaded it since it got a full english translation by M1zuki (god bless his soul) expecting a pretty average game with poor art but then I ended up investing over 20 hours into it, somehow. Then I waited a few years for the circle's next game and invested another 20 hours. Mijiishi's ntr games have pretty good writing and they've got a bit of variety among them. I've played three of them: Menemis (the one with the blonde heroine), Amour Maho Academy (the fully translated one) and the Ruins of Luxoria (the most recent one that came out this year. Of the three, I'd say that Menemis is definitely the weakest and a pain to play but its still got good netorase content and most endings aren't bad endings, even the endings where the heroine gets taken by another man are somewhat still happy endings.
Amour is pretty damn good, not exactly your regular ntr game but it has a very good concept, might need a paragraph to explain it. You can get your girl stolen and steal her back, or simply go for other girls instead. There's three main girls and four guys (including you) who can steal the heroines, each of the guys stealing the heroines their own way (one with a big dick, the other with sexual prowess and the final with group sex). Heroines can be stolen by or from you through two different ways, intimacy and compatability, each way allowing for different scenes. Overall the game has a lot of content with casual netorase since that's how the world the characters in functions (yes, the netorase has a logic). The only downside for this game for me is that the game seems unfinished, despite the fact it has a lot of content. It doesn't really feel like there's a concrete ending plus its pretty obvious that some bonding scenes with the side heroines weren't implemented. A good amount of the game is also sprite sex but there's still a lot of cg. The art'll also push you away at first but you'll get used to it pretty quick, especially since the writing is the focus. Only took me around 2 hours into the game to get used to the art so don't worry about that.
The newest game is also pretty good, I'd even say its as good as Amour. The game also has a lot of content, but there's only one heroine with a side heroine (the main heroine from Menemis) in very few scenes. This game calls back a bit to Menemis since they're in the same universe but you don't have to play it to enjoy it. This game feels like its split into sections that you advance through the story progression and it definitely works. MC's got a huge netorase fetish and doesn't mind if his girl gets knocked up (he encourages it). A bit late into the reply but impregnation takes place in both this game and Amor, but its not shown in the cg and it has little impact overall to the stories, except for an ending in this game. This game's got typical dungeon diving that has a bit more focus but it isn't too bad. One of the good points and the bad points of this game is that it has a lot of endings. The good is that some endings are really good, they contain both netorase and netorare. The bad is that some endings really felt like they weren't needed and that some endings that you would expect throughout the game were not delivered on. The game also falls a bit with the heroine who is pretty much forced to unconditionally love the MC and by that I mean that literal magic is preventing her from not loving him. It gets absurd at times but it does add to the netorase. Plus it does make it satisfying when she actually gets taken away but the shit that the people did to get her to leave the MC took so much effort that I actually sided with them because I believed they loved the heroine more than the MC did, even if it is in a purely sexual manner. Overall, good game, do play.

So yeah, Suzuya and Mijiishi's ntr works are some of the best I've ever played. I especially encourage you to try playing Amour with the translation. If you like it then play Mijiishi's newest game since its just as good. That's all for now. Feel free to ask me anything else if you want.

IRL? That's ridiculous bullshit.
As an ntr story/game? Can be interesting.

Mor elike call the cops and social services, i would find it easier to believe (well actually this too is believable, there are crazy and stupid shit/people out there) if its all a plot by the older daughters to get their new bad boyfriend to live with them by fooling their parents....

A question for the veterans, i want to read this https://exhentai.org/g/1326724/a621ce99fa/ but just by reading the first pages i feel like i am missing a previous chapter.....also is the order mentioe din the comments alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM