Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Don't worry man, the problem is not translating it, the problem is that I don't want to upload it again.

I would do it if it was worth it, the first extra at least was a direct sequel from the last sentence of chapter 4, but this second extra is just filler with no plot, just adding some anal since there wasn't any in the original story, is not even in the tankoubon.

I think the first extra is a good way to end, no need for more.

I see.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

It was great!

Oh, well one out of how many. I just expected you'd see it happen more often especially with all the "not using condoms" aspect introduced so often and risks associated.

Probably because they decided that it's not what they want to focus on. Granted, they're missing out on a key fetish to cater to but it's their decision and their loss.

Edit: Also I forgot about Atelier's first game (at least according to VNDB), Hoka no Otoko no Seieki. That one also has pregnancy in it. In fact, there does seem to be a few more pregnancy/impregnation stuff in their older titles but I'll need to do some more digging around.

On a totally different note, have you ever noticed that despite Atelier Sakura having made like years of games based on cheating, NTR and everything in-between - not a single wife, girlfriend or lover has EVER EVER EVER gotten pregnant?

For a company that is all about NTR in some form, its funny how they have never explored the ultimate end of it.

I guess you never play "hokka no otoko seiki haramasete" series (・∀・) . That series literally means "Get pregnant by other guy sperms", and that series are they first ever series haha.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Does anyone have some recommendations of eroge or doujin similar to Iro Yoridori ? Mainly NTR where a bad guy ends up stealing more than one of MC's loved one. https://vndb.org/v19319

Preferably one bad guy, not stolen by bunch of people such as Tachibana circumstances with a man.

Examples are like some of Hana Hook's work, my favorite one was MC's mother and childhood crush both stolen by one of his friend, that was so crushingly good. And this one https://exhentai.org/g/987266/df958daf21/

And To Love Ru https://exhentai.org/g/1013054/5fecc36d6e/

Oh didn't realize you're fine with untranslated eroge. My recommendation are NTR48 https://vndb.org/v10534 , to aru kazoku netorare https://vndb.org/v12210 (full all of woman in protag family get ntr), and netorare nurse trilogy https://vndb.org/v10247 (wife, childhood friend, and sister get ntr)

I LOVE LOVE the cover artwork to the second episode due in January. Honestly I've never really enjoyed NTR anime though, it happens to fast without any real build up. I still watch them but in the case of hentai material, I've always preferred NTR via images and text.

Speaking of cover artwork, I always found it funny that the Soredemo 1 box artwork was never featured in game. I always loved what it showed, the expression on the wives face. Wish that scene was in-game...

I LOVE LOVE the cover artwork to the second episode due in January. Honestly I've never really enjoyed NTR anime though, it happens to fast without any real build up. I still watch them but in the case of hentai material, I've always preferred NTR via images and text.

Speaking of cover artwork, I always found it funny that the Soredemo 1 box artwork was never featured in game. I always loved what it showed, the expression on the wives face. Wish that scene was in-game...

I prefer the old Ovas, those at least tried, like True Blue and Triangle Blue.

Ok, I've finished all of Takumi's PoV (protag) and chunks of Mayumi's (his mother) in teamMM latest game and oh boy, looks like my opinion not gonna be popular here. I hope my poor English skills wont make it too hard to understand what I'm going to write here.
First of all, small disclaimer - if you enjoyed the game - that's ok, don't take my rant personally, I just want to vent my frustration and see if anyone feels similar, because now after all positive feedback here i feel like
888.jpg

Here we go.
I feel that this was the worst teamMM game to date, yes even considering non NTR titles, at least they had variety in sex scenes, this is just vanilla shota/milf game with mostly BJ/VJ scenes with some pregnant scenes. What make it so much worse that with some changes this could be amazing NTR game, so much wasted potential

First part - scenario (writing?) is shit, i ll write my synopsis and impressions under spoiler tags bellow, don't read it if you are still playing & enjoying the game.
I knew that there would be swapping and incest, but i was hoping that it wouldn't be so prominent and that NTR part will either play major role in main route or that there would be optional big sized side route with NTR, like with oyakodon in Homestay but nope. :(

Most of the story is linear with one short "NTR" bad ending in the middle. Then near end it branches into 4 pretty short routes which in turn branches some more for bad(NTR) and good ends, so 6 endings in total + 1 short end in the middle with even no post credit scene. So out of 6.5 possible endings 2.5 are NTR. So does it mean that NTR is in almost 50% game? - Nope. NTR is only like 10% of this game, rest is milf\incest romance & swapping.

Game starts pretty good NTR wise, we got usual mystery PoV at first, with blushed heroine acting awkward. But then one day, in game event 7 to be exact (which is like 10-20 mins of gaming time, i feel that even Black Lilith games have longer introduction :rolleyes:), our protag (Takumi) comes home early and catches his mom (Mayumi) having sex, he is saddened by this and quietly leaves home to wander in the rain and he soon encounters Ayako - mom of other kid (Eita) who is fucking our mom right now. And Takumi (protag) always liked Ayako, so they come to Ayako's house for some cheer up sex. And 7 (from 7 to 14 on events flow map) next events are mainly is just sex between Takumi and Ayako. I was hoping Ayako would be optional - but nope again, you are pretty much forced into that sweet milf/shota romance plot.

Mayumi pretty much cease to exist here, she just has few lines of text during that time, and Takumi don't care that much about her either being obsessed with fucking Ayako. In one example he comes home only to find his door locked from inside - Mom is having sex now probably, oh well, time to go fuck Ayako some more.
At event №14 things get more interesting, Eita found out that we were fucking his mom and after short confrontation our kids decided to engage in typical netori challenge of who will make opponent mother his own faster or something like that, so they decided to track it by sending each other photos as proof.
And this is where i was beginning to think that this game is saved now, finally we can catch glimpse of what is our mother doing. So event 15 and 16 are more sex scenes with Ayako (sigh) but this time we can also see pics our mother covered in sweat & cum, and those were cool, but unfortunately, no fun allowed here and this is the end of short-lived photo exchange.

Next event (17) is when we catch Eita fucking our mom live, and as earlier our boy goes to Ayako for piece of that juicy milf and also not to lose challenge, but this time there would be PLOT TWIST. Takumi - Ayako love-making got suddenly interrupted by Eita AND Mayumi. This is where story turned to shit for me - they just decided to have sex in front of each other right there, yup. Reason - lets prove that you truly love your woman by showing us fucking her or something like that. Genius writing. Mayumi is reluctant at first but goes along anyway. At this point I've started to care about story even less.

So events 17-19 are two couples fucking near each other - ok, it cant get any worse now, right? It can :(. During event 20 Ayako says that she want to try swapping i.e fuck her own son - Eita. So Mayumi and Takumi will have incest sex too. And a bit earlier Takumi realized that he is attracted to his own mother too. Again Mayumi is a bit reluctant but they get it on. At this point of the game i was afraid that it will completely turn into incest fuck-fest and I've almost lost my interest and desire to continue.

I guess writers had this thought out and at next event (21) game offered a choice, for the first time! The options were to either continue incest-swapping as is or to stop it and return to old peaceful days - Of course i choose to stop. And it looked like everything is back to normal now, Takumi is happy and calm, he comes home but mother is absent, she left him a note that she ll come home late. Takumi is now feeling a bit lonely as the game ends. OH SHIT, at this time i've remembered that this supposed to have NTR! Here it is, here your two short events and credit roll with no after credit scene. But that's ok, checking Mayumi PoV we can see that she was too frustrated with no sex, and when Eita offered to have some and even included few pics of him fucking his mother. Mayumi just couldn't resist anymore, so she went to Eita's house and he fucked both milfs. Then after few days he fucked them again, this time with anal, yay!

After this I've decided to continue in hope to find more NTR. I've seen a lot of sick stuff in VNs - guro,tentacles, bestiality, yaoi, scat, loli - surely i can handle some shota incest swapping, and handle i did!

Events 25-27 and 28-30 are mutually exclusive, you can choose to either have some outdoor incest-swapping at the beach or do it in da house. Event 31 is more of the same, this time inside love hotel. And by event 32 our boys got a bit bored and decided to spice it up a bit by swapping bedrooms i.e Takumi will stay with Ayako and vice versa for a few days. ARE WE NETORASE NOW? Oh well, we already have incest, milf, shota, ntr, netori, swapping, why not add bits of netorase too.

So event 33 is sex with Ayako. And 34 - Takumi coming back home, he sees Eita in his house acting almost like he owns it (no sex tho) and our boy starting to feel jealous, so he practically kicks him out. At night he cant sleep and decides to come to Mayumi's room, asks about how she spent time with Eita, and then fucks Mayumi to assert dominance after hearing her confession that they've fucked in his room, on his bed no less! Takumi is asking her during it who is better at sex him or Eita, and she answers right before she cums that Takumi is better. They fuck till exhaustion - alpha male level achieved!

Event 35 is when finally the game branches, it offers us 4 options - One for each heroine, one netori harem (our boy gets both ladies and impregnates them) and one for happy swapping, when both heroine got pregnant too but no one knows who impregnated who and no one really cares.
In option 1 and 2 we need to make another choice a bit later for either happy or sad (NTR) endings.

I wont write too much in details here, but we can finally have our 2 NTR routes here, they are good but unfortunately really short ~4 events + after credits scene. And in both NTR endings our hero loses both heroines, they are somewhat similar actually. But those 2 routes were finally what i was expecting from teamMM unfortunately it felt more like just a bone to NTR fans like me at this point.
I loved teamMM's NTR games, Homestay is one of the best NTR VNs i've played. But this game is nothing like that or even their other NTR titles (excluding Boku ni Daka), it has everything and at the same time nothing.

This makes it even more painful for me, it is their second game in a row that is clearly not for me. Would their next game will also be like this? Will i ever see proper NTR titles from them again? I think it would be better if they just released it as their general Anim brand and not teamMM and just cut all those tiny NTR bits out, because they are here as a remainder of what this game could be but never will...

I also wanted to write how majority of sex scene looks and feels the same, how little there are variety in sex situations, no voyeurism, game pretty much never teases you with what is happening on the other side, how Mayumi was too quick to put out and offers little resistances, why is there no husbands/fathers (i don't think they were even mentioned once) even when both heroines have rings and so on, but I'm just too tired and sad now, at least I am no longer angry...
Damn, I'm even too tired to populate this with emotes =(

I also wonder if other people who praise this game here are happy with amount of NTR we got, if they think it is at acceptable level and if it would be ok if we got more "NTR" games likes this with themes all over the place?

Last edited:
Ok, I've finished all of Takumi's PoV (protag) and chunks of Mayumi's in teamMM latest game and of boy, looks like my opinion not gonna be popular here. I hope my poor English skills wont make it too hard to understand what I'm going to write here.
First of all, small disclaimer - if you enjoyed the game - that's ok, don't take my rant personally, I just want to vent my frustration and see if anyone feels similar, because now after all positive feedback here i feel like
888.jpg

Here we go.
I feel that this was the worst teamMM game to date, yes even considering non NTR titles, at least they had variety in sex scenes, this is just vanilla shota/milf game with mostly BJ/VJ scenes with some pregnant scenes. What make it so much worse that with some changes this could be amazing NTR game, so much wasted potential

First part - scenario (writing?) is shit, i ll write my synopsis and impressions under spoiler tags bellow, don't read it if you are still playing & enjoying the game.
I knew that there would be swapping and incest, but i was hoping that it wouldn't be so prominent and that NTR part will either play major role main route or that there would be optional big sized side route with NTR, like with oyakodon in Homestay but nope. :(

Most of the story is linear with one short "NTR" bad ending in the middle. Then near end it branches into 4 routes pretty short routes which in turn branches some more for bad(NTR) and good ends, so 6 endings in total + 1 short end in the middle with even no post credit scene. So out of 6.5 possible endings 2.5 are NTR. So does it mean that NTR is in almost 50% game? - Nope. NTR is only like 10% of this game, rest is milf\incest romance & swapping.

Game starts pretty good NTR wise, we got usual mystery PoV at first with blushed heroine acting awkward. But then one day, in game event 7 to be exact (which is like 10-20 mins of gaming time, i feel that even Black Lilith games have longer introduction :rolleyes:), our protag (Takumi) returns come home early and catches his mom (Mayumi) having sex, he is saddened by this and quietly leaves home to wander in the rain and he soon encounters Ayako - mom of other kid (Eita) who is fucking our mom right now. And Takumi (protag) always liked Ayako, so they come to Ayako's house for some cheer up sex. And 7 (from 7 to 14 on events flow map) next events are mainly is just sex between Takumi and Ayako. I was hoping Ayako would be optional - but nope again, you are pretty much forced into that sweet milf/shota romance plot.

Mayami pretty much cause to exist here, she just has few lines of text during that time, and Takumi don't care that much about her either being obsessed with fucking Ayako. In one example he comes home only to find his door locked from inside - Mom is having sex now probably, oh well, time to go fuck Ayako some more.
At event №14 things get more interesting, Eita found out that we were fucking his mom and after short confrontation our kids decided to engage in typical netori challenge of who will make opponent mother his own faster or something like that, so they decided to track it by sending each other photos as proof.
And this is where i was beginning to think that this game is saved now, finally we can catch glimpse of what is our mother doing. So event 15 and 16 are more sex scenes with Ayko (sigh) but this time we can also see pics our mother covered in sweat & cum, and those were cool, but unfortunately, no fun allowed here and this is the end of short-lived photo exchange.

Next event (17) is when we catch Eita fucking our mom live, and as earlier our boy goes to Ayako for piece of that juicy milf and also not to lose challenge, but this time there would be PLOT TWIST. Takumi - Ayako love-making got suddenly interrupted by Eita AND Mayumi. This is where story turned to shit for me - they just decided to have sex in front of each other right there, yup. Reason - lets prove that you truly love your woman by showing us fucking her or something like that. Genius writing. Mayumi is reluctant at first but goes along anyway. At this point I've started to care about story even less.

So events 17-19 are two couples fucking near each other - ok, it cant get any worse now, right? It can :(. During event 20 Ayako says that she want to try swapping i.e fuck her own son - Eita. So Mayumi and Takumi will have incest sex too. And a bit earlier Takumi realized that he is attracted to his own mother too. Again Mayumi is a bit reluctant but they get it on. At this point game i was afraid that the game will completely turn into incest fuck-fest and I've almost lost my interest and desire to continue.

I guess writers had this thought out and at next event (21) game offered a choice, for the first time! The options were to either continue incest-swapping as is or to stop it and return to old peaceful days - Of course i choose to stop. And it looked like everything is back to normal now, Takumi is happy and calm, he comes home but mother is absent, she left him a note that she ll come come late. Takumi is now feeling a bit lonely as the game end. OH SHIT, at this time i've remembered that this supposed to have NTR! Here it is, here your two short events and credit roll with no after credit scene. But thats ok, checking Mayumi PoV we can see that she was too frustrated with no sex, and when Eita offered to have some and even included few pics of him fucking his mother Mayumi just couldn't resist anymore, so she went to Eita's house and he fucked both milfs. Then after few days he fucked them again, this time with anal, yay!

After this I've decided to continue in hope to find more NTR. I've seen a lot of sick stuff in VNs - guro,tentacles, bestiality, yaoi, scat, loli - surely i can handle some shota incest swapping, and handle i did!

Events 25-27 and 28-30 are mutually exclusive, you can choose to either have some outdoor incest-swapping at the beach or do it in da house. Event 31 is more of the same, this time inside love hotel. And by event 32 our boys got a bit bored a bit and decided to spice it up a bit by swapping bedrooms i.e Takumi will stay with Ayako and vice versa for a few days. ARE WE NETORASE NOW? Oh well, we already have incest, milf, shota, ntr, netori, swapping, why not add bits of netorase too.

So event 33 is sex with Ayako. And 34 - Takumi coming back home, he sees Eita in his house acting almost like he owns it (no sex tho) and our boy starting to feel jealous, so he practically kicks him out. At night he cant sleep and decides to come to Mayumi's room, ask about how she spent time with Eita, and then fucks Mayumi to assert dominance after hearing her confession that they've fucked in his room, on his bed no less! Takumi is asking her during it who is better at sex him or Eita, and she answers right before she cums that Takumi is better. They fuck till exhaustion - alpha male level achieved!

Event 34 is when finally when the game branches, it offers us 4 options - One for each heroine, one netori harem (our boy gets both ladies and impregnates them) and one for happy swapping harem, when both heroine got pregnant too but no one knows who impregnated who and no one really cares.
In option 1 and 2 we need to make another choice a bit later for either happy or sad (NTR) endings.

I ll wont write too much in details here, but we can finally have our 2 NTR routes here, they are good but unfortunately really short ~4 events + after credits scene. And in both NTR ending hero loses both heroines, they are somewhat similar actually. But those 2 routes were finally what i was expecting from teamMM unfortunately it felt more like just a bone to NTR fans like me at this point.
I loved teamMM's NTR games, Homestay is one of the best NTR VNs i've played. But this game is nothing like that or even their other NTR titles (excluding Boku ni Daka), it has everything and at the same time nothing.

This makes it even more painful for me, it is their second game in a row that is clearly not for me. Would their next game will also be like this? Will i ever see proper NTR titles from them again? I think it would be better if they just released it as their general Anim brand and not teamMM and just cut all those tiny NTR bits out, because they are here as a remainder of what this game could be but never will...

I also wanted to write how majority of sex scene looks and feels the same, how little there are variety in sex situations, no voyeurism, game pretty much never teases you with what is happening on the other side, how Mayumi was too quick to put out and offers little resistances, why is there no husbands/fathers (i don't think they were even mentioned once) even when both heroines have rings and so on, but I'm just too tired and sad now, at least am no longer angry...

I also wonder if other people who praise this game here are happy with amount of NTR we got, if they think it is at acceptable amount and if it would be ok if we got more "NTR" games likes this with themes all over the place?

I think they are like me and are good at comparmentalizing, plus some really like Milf&shota so they enjoy it. I was mostly planning to skip the happy scenes xD and just read enough to not get lost and jump straight to the ntr endings muahahahahahahahaha

I think they are like me and are good at comparmentalizing, plus some really like Milf&shota so they enjoy it. I was mostly planning to skip the happy scenes xD and just read enough to not get lost and jump straight to the ntr endings muahahahahahahahaha

I for one am a milf and shota type, so regardless I would've enjoyed it. It was obvious from the beginning once this was announced. I understand Gnoomoos dissapointment, we all have different types. Hell I wasn't even the least interested in anims last ntr game, featuring the wife. But hay! Hana Hook is coming out with a 500 page plus work... I'm glad for this variety of different works.

But honestly I couldn't read much of Gnoomoos post, props for the spoiler tags, I'm still trying to enjoy, and not get dissapointed lol.

Ok, I've finished all of Takumi's PoV (protag) and chunks of Mayumi's in teamMM latest game and of boy, looks like my opinion not gonna be popular here. I hope my poor English skills wont make it too hard to understand what I'm going to write here.
888.jpg

Here we go.

I knew that there would be swapping and incest, but i was hoping that it wouldn't be so prominent and that NTR part will either play major role main route or that there would be optional big sized side route with NTR, like with oyakodon in Homestay but nope. :(

Most of the story is linear with one short "NTR" bad ending in the middle. Then near end it branches into 4 routes pretty short routes which in turn branches some more for bad(NTR) and good ends, so 6 endings in total + 1 short end in the middle with even no post credit scene. So out of 6.5 possible endings 2.5 are NTR. So does it mean that NTR is in almost 50% game? - Nope. NTR is only like 10% of this game, rest is milf\incest romance & swapping.

Game starts pretty good NTR wise, we got usual mystery PoV at first, with blushed heroine acting awkward. But then one day, in game event 7 to be exact (which is like 10-20 mins of gaming time, i feel that even Black Lilith games have longer introduction :rolleyes:), our protag (Takumi) returns come home early and catches his mom (Mayumi) having sex, he is saddened by this and quietly leaves home to wander in the rain and he soon encounters Ayako - mom of other kid (Eita) who is fucking our mom right now. And Takumi (protag) always liked Ayako, so they come to Ayako's house for some cheer up sex. And 7 (from 7 to 14 on events flow map) next events are mainly is just sex between Takumi and Ayako. I was hoping Ayako would be optional - but nope again, you are pretty much forced into that sweet milf/shota romance plot.

Mayami pretty much cause to exist here, she just has few lines of text during that time, and Takumi don't care that much about her either being obsessed with fucking Ayako. In one example he comes home only to find his door locked from inside - Mom is having sex now probably, oh well, time to go fuck Ayako some more.
And this is where i was beginning to think that this game is saved now, finally we can catch glimpse of what is our mother doing. So event 15 and 16 are more sex scenes with Ayako (sigh) but this time we can also see pics our mother covered in sweat & cum, and those were cool, but unfortunately, no fun allowed here and this is the end of short-lived photo exchange.

So events 17-19 are two couples fucking near each other - ok, it cant get any worse now, right? It can :(. During event 20 Ayako says that she want to try swapping i.e fuck her own son - Eita. So Mayumi and Takumi will have incest sex too. And a bit earlier Takumi realized that he is attracted to his own mother too. Again Mayumi is a bit reluctant but they get it on. At this point of the game i was afraid that it will completely turn into incest fuck-fest and I've almost lost my interest and desire to continue.

I guess writers had this thought out and at next event (21) game offered a choice, for the first time! The options were to either continue incest-swapping as is or to stop it and return to old peaceful days - Of course i choose to stop. And it looked like everything is back to normal now, Takumi is happy and calm, he comes home but mother is absent, she left him a note that she ll come home late. Takumi is now feeling a bit lonely as the game ends. OH SHIT, at this time i've remembered that this supposed to have NTR! Here it is, here your two short events and credit roll with no after credit scene. But thats ok, checking Mayumi PoV we can see that she was too frustrated with no sex, and when Eita offered to have some and even included few pics of him fucking his mother Mayumi just couldn't resist anymore, so she went to Eita's house and he fucked both milfs. Then after few days he fucked them again, this time with anal, yay!

Events 25-27 and 28-30 are mutually exclusive, you can choose to either have some outdoor incest-swapping at the beach or do it in da house. Event 31 is more of the same, this time inside love hotel. And by event 32 our boys got a bit bored a bit and decided to spice it up a bit by swapping bedrooms i.e Takumi will stay with Ayako and vice versa for a few days. ARE WE NETORASE NOW? Oh well, we already have incest, milf, shota, ntr, netori, swapping, why not add bits of netorase too.

So event 33 is sex with Ayako. And 34 - Takumi coming back home, he sees Eita in his house acting almost like he owns it (no sex tho) and our boy starting to feel jealous, so he practically kicks him out. At night he cant sleep and decides to come to Mayumi's room, asks about how she spent time with Eita, and then fucks Mayumi to assert dominance after hearing her confession that they've fucked in his room, on his bed no less! Takumi is asking her during it who is better at sex him or Eita, and she answers right before she cums that Takumi is better. They fuck till exhaustion - alpha male level achieved!

Event 34 is when finally the game branches, it offers us 4 options - One for each heroine, one netori harem (our boy gets both ladies and impregnates them) and one for happy swapping, when both heroine got pregnant too but no one knows who impregnated who and no one really cares.

I ll wont write too much in details here, but we can finally have our 2 NTR routes here, they are good but unfortunately really short ~4 events + after credits scene. And in both NTR ending hero loses both heroines, they are somewhat similar actually. But those 2 routes were finally what i was expecting from teamMM unfortunately it felt more like just a bone to NTR fans like me at this point.

I also wanted to write how majority of sex scene looks and feels the same, how little there are variety in sex situations, no voyeurism, game pretty much never teases you with what is happening on the other side, how Mayumi was too quick to put out and offers little resistances, why is there no husbands/fathers (i don't think they were even mentioned once) even when both heroines have rings and so on, but I'm just too tired and sad now, at least am no longer angry...

I also wonder if other people who praise this game here are happy with amount of NTR we got, if they think it is at acceptable level and if it would be ok if we got more "NTR" games likes this with themes all over the place?

Dunno why you think your opinion is not liked. I agree 100% with what you say and it doesn't help that anim's worst title to date also has shota in it. Maybe im bias cuz i hate shota with a passion but how do you expect to make a good ntr with kids in it, i just can't take it srsly. Waste of characters cuz Mayumi and Ayako are 10/10.

@Yadoumi i don't want to sound anoying but when do you think you will translate Terasu's Comic Koh manga?

And a couple more sugestions i remembered:

https://exhentai.org/g/1215167/4c94c9baca/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1299957/98a49f24f5/ seen good but is schoolgirl (not sure if you were one of the guys that preferred milfs xD)

Ok this is a big tankoboun https://exhentai.org/g/1027140/8c8407caef/ from a good ntr author, again schoolgirl......

And lastly 2 with milf/mature women https://exhentai.org/g/654772/cd1b5bc249/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1137116/e84c806064/

Just sharing to see if you like any, don't feel pressured, i am already incredible gratefull you are working on that Terasu work!!!

Edit: Errr ups forgot you can't enter sadpanda, will share names later or shame links to normal ehentai

@Yadoumi i don't want to sound anoying but when do you think you will translate Terasu's Comic Koh manga?

And a couple more sugestions i remembered:

https://exhentai.org/g/1215167/4c94c9baca/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1299957/98a49f24f5/ seen good but is schoolgirl (not sure if you were one of the guys that preferred milfs xD)

Ok this is a big tankoboun https://exhentai.org/g/1027140/8c8407caef/ from a good ntr author, again schoolgirl......

And lastly 2 with milf/mature women https://exhentai.org/g/654772/cd1b5bc249/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1137116/e84c806064/

Just sharing to see if you like any, don't feel pressured, i am already incredible gratefull you are working on that Terasu work!!!

Edit: Errr ups forgot you can't enter sadpanda, will share names later or shame links to normal ehentai

I'm on it, I already translated 4 pages on saturday morning but I decided to take a break all the weekend because the story was very typical (ntr guy blackmails the girl with a video) , but I will resume it tomorrow probably.

And yeah, I prefer milfs, but I don't mind highschool girls if they actually look like highschool girls and not like lolis, fuck lolis.

Reactions: espiekerella
I'm on it, I already translated 4 pages on saturday morning but I decided to take a break all the weekend because the story was very typical (ntr guy blackmails the girl with a video) , but I will resume it tomorrow probably.

And yeah, I prefer milfs, but I don't mind highschool girls if they actually look like highschool girls and not like lolis, fuck lolis.

I mostly liked it for the pasing and art if am honest, from what i can see sure is tipical loses to dick plot but at least some time passes and actual sex happen later (and i think there is a smell fetish in there........hentai has really perverted me i know xD)

Anyway here got he links in the same order btw:

https://nhentai.net/g/231112/ and https://e-hentai.org/g/1299957/98a49f24f5/ don't ask me why but the first looks like it was removed from the normal ehentai, its still avalaible on ex though

https://e-hentai.org/g/1027140/8c8407caef/

https://nhentai.net/g/102262/ and https://e-hentai.org/g/1137116/e84c806064/ warning about the later i am not sure how much of it is ntr but the artist catched my eye with another story that was translated and i liked it.

On a totally different note, have you ever noticed that despite Atelier Sakura having made like years of games based on cheating, NTR and everything in-between - not a single wife, girlfriend or lover has EVER EVER EVER gotten pregnant?

For a company that is all about NTR in some form, its funny how they have never explored the ultimate end of it.
It bothers me more when the devs think just because they make the heroine scream to impregnate somehow they'll get pregnant yet they don't show any signs of pregnancy afterwards.

I played through the new Mariko game.

It's okay I guess. The real winner is that 3/4 of the scenes involve sex through till the morning which makes for my favourite scenes in most other games where this is included.

Something about the heroineXkouhai doesn't do it for me though. I was never really under the impression that there was a real chance that he could take her away from her husband like "chief" could, she just likes the sex.

I don't have a dog in translation circle and I don't even have understanding how translation project works but if you want something that's most certainly high profile and will have a sequel and fit with your criteria (milf, high school girl, ntr with unclear story so far) I really want https://exhentai.org/g/1244431/4e6fa3bb8a/ to be translated , this one will easily be a 10/10 , just a suggestion

I don't have a dog in translation circle and I don't even have understanding how translation project works but if you want something that's most certainly high profile and will have a sequel and fit with your criteria (milf, high school girl, ntr with unclear story so far) I really want https://exhentai.org/g/1244431/4e6fa3bb8a/ to be translated , this one will easily be a 10/10 , just a suggestion

New things are probably already picked by another translator with better quality than mine, so I'm just doing old things (one year or more) .

Just a little end of year review of my favourite, worst and most disappointing NTR games this year..

Good (favourite)
Rascou's Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ Current version
Pros
-Currently has lots of content
-Ugly Shota antagonist, instead of the typical generic niceguy, fatguy or oldguy.
-I personally really love the art
-Very slow build up with a half competent housewife/mother
-Game is still getting updates
Cons
-Very vanilla
-No voice acting yet
-You'll likely need a guide to get all the scenes, so a lot of reading/downtime than actual fapping lol

Good
PichiPichi Gallery R's Netorare Inbo Bukken ~Sayaka~
Pros
-Depraved and degenerate throughout!
-Favourite H artist
-Possibly the most ugly antagonist I've seen
-Hardcore NTR scenes
Cons
-Beginning spoils the ending, although most people could see it a mile away.

Good
Include's Saimin Kazoku ~Yadokari~
Pros
-Good build up
-Good visual degeneracy/progression throughout (something more NTR games can benefit from)
-Interesting antagonist
Cons
-Wish it was longer

Disappointing
Team ANIM's Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareta Hanashi o Tsumugu ~
Pros
-Its long
-Nice art, although characters are off model sometimes
-Wife getting it on with the homeless was pretty interesting but it pretty much ends then and there
Cons
-Wife is a bit too much on the young side for my taste
-Too many antagonists, therefore no one gets a long/satisfying story line, old guy gets it the worst.
-Build up and pay off was bad
-All happy endings!

Average/okay
Pinpoint's Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video… ~Moto Kare Netorase Kansatsuki~- Orcsoft did it better

Bad
Atelier Sakura's Otosarezuma Honami ~Aishiteiru no wa Otto dake no Hazu na no ni...~ Lots of endings, with a bunch of short routes that have an abysmal amount of scenes, plus terrible and inconsistent build up throughout

Didn't finish
Jinsei Tsuukoudome's ~Kanojo ga Bitch ni natta Riyuu~ only played through the modern/gal route, heard that the other route wasn't really NTR so i ditched it

Going to play/waiting for
Atelier Sakura's Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko no Furin Houkoku ~Otto Kounin no Gachi Furin Sex~ i liked the first one
Phantomsoft's Nakadashi AV Satsuei Takuran Otoko ni Shikyuu o Akewatasu Hitozuma Bengoshi ~Anata no Kodomo wa Oroshimashita~ sort of liked the other AV NTR game they published

Just a little end of year review of my favourite, worst and most disappointing NTR games this year..

Good (favourite)
Rascou's Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ Current version
Pros
-Currently has lots of content
-Ugly Shota antagonist, instead of the typical generic niceguy, fatguy or oldguy.
-I personally really love the art
-Very slow build up with a half competent housewife/mother
-Game is still getting updates
Cons
-Very vanilla
-No voice acting yet
-You'll likely need a guide to get all the scenes, so a lot of reading/downtime than actual fapping lol

Don't know what your definition of vanilla is but that game is definatly not vanilla. Mother is blackmailed into sex by ugly kid and ugly kid takes pics of them having sex and brags about it to mother's son not telling him that it's his mother. Son finds ugly kid's blog and has feelings hurt but is curious and eventually likes watching the two have sex. Mother eventually enjoys having sex with a kid while not knowing her son knows. So the mom basically betrayed her family and doesn't know that she turned her kid into a super cuck. Btw i know the mom is presented as strongwilled but she is one of the dumbest characters ive ever witnessed. How she handled that situation is so idiotic and unrealistic. Its a soso game but how dumb the mom is and how ugly the shota is (looks like a 40yo midget which makes me laugh everytime he gets screentime) kinda takes away from the game.

Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video is fire tho. For those of you who didn't play it, its the best game ive played this year. Build up scenes were so hot and the way they contrast between proper wife and slutty side is great.

rtnamust;3481844[B said:
]Don't know what your definition of vanilla is but that game is definatly not vanilla[/B]. Mother is blackmailed into sex by ugly kid and ugly kid takes pics of them having sex and brags about it to mother's son not telling him that it's his mother. Son finds ugly kid's blog and has feelings hurt but is curious and eventually likes watching the two have sex. Mother eventually enjoys having sex with a kid while not knowing her son knows. So the mom basically betrayed her family and doesn't know that she turned her kid into a super cuck. Btw i know the mom is presented as strongwilled but she is one of the dumbest characters ive ever witnessed. How she handled that situation is so idiotic and unrealistic. Its a soso game but how dumb the mom is and how ugly the shota is (looks like a 40yo midget which makes me laugh everytime he gets screentime) kinda takes away from the game.

Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video is fire tho. For those of you who didn't play it, its the best game ive played this year. Build up scenes were so hot and the way they contrast between proper wife and slutty side is great.

I meant sex scene wise, no rough or degrading sex like the PichiPichi game i played up there. Mother is serving bums in the toilet and has her a hole gaped like the Grand Canyon by the end.

'Btw i know the mom is presented as strongwilled but she is one of the dumbest characters ive ever witnessed'
It still feels like she would slap him around if he took it too far, can't say that for other NTR heroines, like Anim's exchange student and father one lol they would fuck the NTR guy right in your face without a second thought lol

Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video is fire tho'
If i never played Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, i would've said the same.

@Gnoomoos I don't know, why you are disappointed so much this is not out and out NTR game. If you read their website you could have easily guess what you going to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!