Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

T-Rex is doing it is animating the Aiue Oka's Hypnosis Sexual Counselling/Saimin Seishidou series.

Are they a good studio?

More on the Acerola translation of 'President Yukino' by Kagura Games:
https://sanahtlig.blogspot.com/2018/10/kagura-games-censorship-president-yukino.html

Effectively, it appears that there is an unofficial and not promoted patch to undo steps taken to onboard the game on Steam. JAST and MangaGamer versions were reverted.

This was their apology, which mention the above:
https://twitter.com/KaguraGaming/status/1053311460942602242

I haven't played the Steam version yet, but I won't refund it because I don't think they necessarily acted in bad faith.

More on the Acerola translation of 'President Yukino' by Kagura Games:
https://sanahtlig.blogspot.com/2018/10/kagura-games-censorship-president-yukino.html

Effectively, it appears that there is an unofficial and not promoted patch to undo steps taken to onboard the game on Steam. JAST and MangaGamer versions were reverted.

This was their apology, which mention the above:
https://twitter.com/KaguraGaming/status/1053311460942602242

I haven't played the Steam version yet, but I won't refund it because I don't think they necessarily acted in bad faith.

So i guess i gotta re-download the game from mangagamers for the update?

Yes.

Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Nukige#announcements/detail/1683676666061254825
https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://discord.gg/uDRBFCb

I might refund this on Steam and buy the version from MangaGamer on second thought, though I'm not sure. Either way, patch or re-download.

I don't really understand. From what I know the only difference is some scenes with shotas which were just a little altered to make them look older. Unless you are big fan of shota-ntr there is no real reason to play alternative version.

I don't really understand. From what I know the only difference is some scenes with shotas which were just a little altered to make them look older. Unless you are big fan of shota-ntr there is no real reason to play alternative version.

It's partly a question of principle: I can't let others dictate what content is okay and what should be censored, if I buy an english version of a game I want to be exactly like the original, if something is being cut it should be said upfront and I consider it a strong reason to consider not buying the product.

In this case shotas are not the main reason why I play this game, but seeing that the scene had been altered made me enjoy the product less.

If we impose ourselves we can tell platforms not to restrict contents, if we just accept it we will always be at their mercy.

It's partly a question of principle: I can't let others dictate what content is okay and what should be censored, if I buy an english version of a game I want to be exactly like the original, if something is being cut it should be said upfront and I consider it a strong reason to consider not buying the product.

In this case shotas are not the main reason why I play this game, but seeing that the scene had been altered made me enjoy the product less.

If we impose ourselves we can tell platforms not to restrict contents, if we just accept it we will always be at their mercy.

I assume people should complain about censored shotas (about which I don't care) to save lolis (which are nice) from being censored.

BTW are there any good game (it is fine if untranslated) or manga (translated) in which girl really loves MC, but cheats/ betray him and then MC have his revenge against her, making her suffer in one way or another and starts to hate her, instead of just hating netori guy or accepting things like it is? From what I remember even in Thug Hero Party even though MC get revenge on antag and even killed heroine, but he was rather forced to do this, there is no such thing like "you betrayed me, now it is time to suffer, bitch", lol. It would be interesting to see such development.

T-Rex is doing it is animating the Aiue Oka's Hypnosis Sexual Counselling/Saimin Seishidou series.

Are they a good studio?
They're pretty up there among the studios doing H content. So I'm ok with it.

Anything besides Queen Bee is fine. Queen Bee is to H-Animes like what Appetite is to VNs.

Add Miel to the list. I hate Appetite mostly because they waste an srtist work by only making heroines have half body sprites. Does it hurt them to at least make it 2/3 of body to show some leg and hips?

Appetite also makes very bland stories and sex scenes, same with Miel. Even when they include my fetishes I don't like their works.

Add Miel to the list. I hate Appetite mostly because they waste an srtist work by only making heroines have half body sprites. Does it hurt them to at least make it 2/3 of body to show some leg and hips?

Haha me too, Appetite story is very bland and short, while Miel bit repetitive, they using more various theme, and their writtings are goods. especially lewd dialogues, hahaha.

And the issue is bigger than just this, this is merelly 1 aspect, 1 symtom, just look at many anime adaptations or games, or something more public the whole Guardians of the galaxy's director thing.

PD: quick question, was she always a college student? (Yukino) i am barely beging and i am already getting worried..........

Last edited:
guys, i need help. stopped playing novel games for awhile. Planning to start again. any nice mystery NTR games that out last few years to recommend?

And the issue is bigger than just this, this is merelly 1 aspect, 1 symtom, just look at many anime adaptations or games, or something more public the whole Guardians of the galaxy's director thing.

PD: quick question, was she always a college student? (Yukino) i am barely beging and i am already getting worried..........

I checked the japanese version and she calls it academy/campus so I guess that's why they translated it as college and not high school, I don't think that part is censorship.

@dcatz ANIM has a couple, also I guess soredemo tsuma 2?

Reactions: Animefan_09
weird, Miel titles usually run easily, are you using japanese locale and do you have the correct direct x installed?

weird, Miel titles usually run easily, are you using japanese locale and do you have the correct direct x installed?

Yeah Miel titles are easily run by just the game.exe but show an error. I even tried with jap locale, had my computer setting to all japanese in time&region setting, runs as administer and the error just keep showing up. I got DirectX 12 which is the lastest. Plus I never had this sort of problems with any h-games and especially miel titles. View attachment 20276

So let me see if I understand this... Is NTR'd class rep yukino the same game as President Yukino?... Besides one being the English localization or are they 2 very different games?.. and shotas are censored in President Yukino?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please