Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

When one of you guys play this game, please tell me if she stays with the boyfriend or the ntr guy:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...知らない画面の彼女-~ハメ撮り開発されていた恋人の肉体~-[h-game]-704247/

The game doesn't looks very good, but if she stays with the ntr guy, I'll make an effort and play it.

What is the premise in that one? i think someone mentioned it before.

Also what about this one: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...、真由美の“ネトラセ”報告-敏感妻と不倫出張-パッケージ版-[1345m]-704252/ ?

Haven't played the first one but the MC gets handed a DVD of his girlfriends past. Looks like she ends up cheating on him after that anyway.

Second one is wife sharing, kind of Marina style with a report.

MC wants his wife to have sex with another guy. Being Netorase, it's still very much Type A - she sets the condition that she gets to choose who it is, and she picks an attractive guy from her work. Every time she goes on a business trip, she goes with that guy from work. If you want a spoiler filled summary i've got a post a few pages back.

From what I can remember, is about mc and girlfriend promissed no sex, but then mc's friend show him videos of a girl that looks like his girlfriend doing it. and things goes from there?
I wanted someone to play so I could know more myself.

I finished the full release of 貸し出し妻、真由美の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と不倫出張 パッケージ版. I liked the execution of the plot, they explore the netorase in many ways (report, video, live), the guy being her boss and atractive is also a plus for me. I also liked that
she started smoking without her husband knowing, so it also has a little of moral degenaration, wich I also like a lot, especially when it involves lies
. But, It is Atelier Sakura... So it is very short and only has two endings, I liked both endings, each one brings one more good scene to the story. It is good, but it had potencial to be much more, but I can't complain, because they release a game almost each month, so it was suppose to be a short game. And this game is from the same series as the Marina one, "貸し出し妻", so maybe they can make a sequel like they did to the previous one.

And
there is lie and betrayal, so it is not full netorase, which I prefer

Last edited:
When one of you guys play this game, please tell me if she stays with the boyfriend or the ntr guy:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...知らない画面の彼女-~ハメ撮り開発されていた恋人の肉体~-[h-game]-704247/

The game doesn't looks very good, but if she stays with the ntr guy, I'll make an effort and play it.

lol! In search of the evil route huh? I didn't even know about this game but now i gotta try it. I'll report my findings unless someone else does first

EDIT: OK, so you all peaked my curiosity and i put this one at the top of the pile and i just finished a couple routes... oh lawd, a quote form the sad, sad, pathetic mc of this game after getting the girl back "the past is the past" Anyways, of course there's a full betrayal route silly! This game really did have a decent theme will serviceable writing (i'm getting so spoiled by AAA titles) but the voice of the heroine is ver yannoying to me and the scenes don't really come off as genuine to me. (although they have her display all the typical emotions and there's kissing which is important to me) Anyways, i'd say go ahead and play it

Last edited:
since you guys talking about anim , i never played any games made by them, i would like to try them is there any Mystery type ntr in them? kindly tell me w/c ones ,

Man, you are missing the best NTR games out there, the only bad thing about playing Anim games is that you will get spoilled and won't be easilly satisfied by anything less once you start playing their games.

The only thing I don't like about Anim is the lack of kinky talk. I'm not asking for Pint-Point super exagerated level of kinky talk, but in Anim games about 70% of the wife talk in sex scenes is just moaning, and only the remaining 30% is kinky talk, and mostly tame. I would like them to add more kinky talk, or at least to voice more of the wife thoughts in the sex scenes, since they are the hottest part of the sex scenes in Anim games, at least for me, too bad only a few are voiced.

I find this setup perfect for me as well. I wish they would make next heroine a bit older looking, they usually all looks too young for milfs. I feel that mother NTR theme with son's PoV is so underrated.
:swearveng:
I personally don't like swapping that much, i find wife of another man's role always lacking, like they could be more evil and manipulative to our protag. And sometimes those games turn into netori or have netori routes, which again I'm not a big fan of.

I just hope teamMM would still make more awesome NTR games and wont jump on the popular bandwagons anymore - what next, battle royale NTR game ? ;)
At the same time netorare being a niche genre, and we could easily be out voted by some Netori/Netorase people or even worse - Normies :D

---
Now about Heiantei games.
Heroines design looks good in new game, hope there would be a lot of teasing, discreet sex scenes and more anal scenes (of which we have none in some Heiantei's games :rolleyes:)

I've almost finished Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? just have to replay some last scenes from Yoshino's PoV, and heres my thoughts.
One thing that i really dislike in netori games (and most other eroges) is concept of "our protag is a GOD and all female characters are destined to become his sex slaves , no matter of their characters". Looks like, unfortunately, it applies to Heiantei games too, even with all this slow build up and good characters writing in the beginning-mid.
Yoshino's character was amazing. She is strong willed, smart, powerful, teasing adult woman. And in like 60-75% of the game she acts like one, but those endings... i felt disappointed by both of them :(
Why she got to be pregnant in Oyakodon ending? Why is there Oyakodon in a first place? It felt more like Deus Ex machina, story wasn't heading this way. I get it that we have people who are disappointing if there is no pregnancy, but there is another ending where shes like brainless pregnant slave, even if it (pregnancy) is not visible yet, why not limit pregnancy to that ending?

Shes is totally like a different person in those endings, well at least in Oyakodon shes still teasing, i even kinda liked that shes forcing her daughter a bit. But how can she continue to be a strick boss in her corporation in that gyaru slut form from other ending, continue to play her role as a mother and wife? I would be more ok if they went all the way and made her suck off some hobos, get fired, make tons of another stupid decisions, her daughter and husband finding out and being freaked out, etc

Even our protag, he is like chill passive dude, but he suddenly becomes like some sex trainer protag from Black Lilith's games in one of the ending :confused:
I felt that both ending were unconvincing and rushed, but i still liked the game, it was probably one of few netori games that i enjoyed, especially discreet sex scenes, dunno why i like them so much, and Yoshino's character.

All of ANIM.teamMM games are mystery, well except few that are Netori and not netorare.
In their first game it asks you if you want to see girls PoV every time something happens, in later games girls PoV is unlocked in new game+ or can be accessed from Flow chart.

So much talk about Heitantei make me curious. I'm not really into Netori, I'm more of a voyeur so I preffer husbad POV or wife POV, however you all are making me curious.

lol! In search of the evil route huh? I didn't even know about this game but now i gotta try it. I'll report my findings unless someone else does first

EDIT: OK, so you all peaked my curiosity and i put this one at the top of the pile and i just finished a couple routes... oh lawd, a quote form the sad, sad, pathetic mc of this game after getting the girl back "the past is the past" Anyways, of course there's a full betrayal route silly! This game really did have a decent theme will serviceable writing (i'm getting so spoiled by AAA titles) but the voice of the heroine is ver yannoying to me and the scenes don't really come off as genuine to me. (although they have her display all the typical emotions and there's kissing which is important to me) Anyways, i'd say go ahead and play it

I like the art in this game, so I was waiting for it, however for me is a must tat the girl have sex with the MC at least once (so she can compare/be dissapointed). Could you tell me if at some point does she has sex with her boyfriend please?

I haven't played Atelier Sakura games because their art is not really to my liking (exept for Marina, however I wasn't too much into Netorase back them, maybe I will give them another chance), however at this point I'm ok with almost anything as long as it had:

1. Strong betrayal (the more devastated the MC gets, the better)
2. The heroine has sex with the MC at least once at some point (Kudos if she tells him how much better the other guy is. More kudos if she tells him while having sex with the other guy in front of him).
3. The Netori guy is not a total jerk. He can be selfish or not a good man, but as long as he is not a Pint-Point level kind of jerk, it's ok for me. In that regad, the teacher in the last Pint-Point game was Ok for me, but I really hated the other guy. I think the key here is the Netori guy goal. If his goal is to break the girl, then is a corruption game with NTR in it. If his goal is to stole her/enjoy sex with her, then it's NTR, the girl can be corrupted as a consequence of the NTR, but that's just a side effect of the NTR, not the main goal/motivation of the Netori guy. It's a key point that the Netori guy wants to monopolize her, not share her with anyone else (unless is an AV themed game, I kind of like those too).

Suggestions from other companies are welcome. Currently I'm replaying all ANIM games from Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi onward, since there is nothing else that grabs my attention in this past weeks (nothing good is out lately) :(

I haven't played Atelier Sakura games because their art is not really to my liking (exept for Marina, however I wasn't too much into Netorase back them, maybe I will give them another chance), however at this point I'm ok with almost anything as long as it had:

1. Strong betrayal (the more devastated the MC gets, the better)
2. The heroine has sex with the MC at least once at some point (Kudos if she tells him how much better the other guy is. More kudos if she tells him while having sex with the other guy in front of him).
3. The Netori guy is not a total jerk. He can be selfish or not a good man, but as long as he is not a Pint-Point level kind of jerk, it's ok for me. In that regad, the teacher in the last Pint-Point game was Ok for me, but I really hated the other guy. I think the key here is the Netori guy goal. If his goal is to break the girl, then is a corruption game with NTR in it. If his goal is to stole her/enjoy sex with her, then it's NTR, the girl can be corrupted as a consequence of the NTR, but that's just a side effect of the NTR, not the main goal/motivation of the Netori guy. It's a key point that the Netori guy wants to monopolize her, not share her with anyone else (unless is an AV themed game, I kind of like those too).

Suggestions from other companies are welcome. Currently I'm replaying all ANIM games from Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi onward, since there is nothing else that grabs my attention in this past weeks (nothing good is out lately) :(

I mostly agree with all points and all you said except the last one, i like the netori guys to be jerks, either blantant or like in some games where they hide it from the girl, what i hate is when the MC is the jerk, or at least when the guy getting ntr is (like in the next Heitantei game aparently, i am not happy with that jerk of a husband), i think i like it because of the inherent inmorality of that.

I mostly agree with all points and all you said except the last one, i like the netori guys to be jerks, either blantant or like in some games where they hide it from the girl, what i hate is when the MC is the jerk, or at least when the guy getting ntr is (like in the next Heitantei game aparently, i am not happy with that jerk of a husband), i think i like it because of the inherent inmorality of that.

I agree with you in the point that te MC can't be a jerk. I mean if he is a jerk what's the point? The more the MC is a good and admirable guy the better, because the betrayal gets stronger. For instance, the revelation scene in Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei is one of the best I have seing in NTR. The husband is such a great guy, hard worker, good husband, kind, a great character in general, he even stays faithful and rejects the oportunity to cheat when he had the chance to. So when he finds out about her wife's affair with Daniel, PUM! It hits like a hammer! The feelings of betrayal and shock are tremendous. Great scene!!!

So yeah, the nicest the husband, the better it gets to see him get NTR.

I also like when the husband is a good guy but a wimp and can't do anything to stop the cheating that is happening in front of him or he can't due to bigger circumstances. Like in Tsuma-Monetize or Takabisha na Tsuma no Torisetsu ~Tsuma no Shiawase yori Onna no Yorokobi Kouhen~. Scenes like those are great for me!

Last edited:
Well, I was bored so I decided to translate the web for the new Heiantei game:

http://syuntada.com/nao/motoyangal.html

The protagonists are neighbours. Nao (the mother) knows Shouta (the protagonist) since he was a baby and she treats him like a little brother.

When the protagonist was a child, he liked Nao a lot, she was his first love, and now in the present, he still likes her despite she being married and having a daughter.

Nao is the one who maintains the family, since her husband is the typical bastard, he doesn't care about his family, he doesn't work because he's lazy, he's always doing suspicious things to make money and he spend his money only on things for himself and not for the family. He has been scammed and now has a debt, and of course, is Nao who is gonna have to paid that debt.

Natsuhi (the daughter) is the typical slut gyaru, she always makes fun of the protagonist.

Lately, Nao is worried about her daughter since she doesn't seems to care about her future, Natsuhi is smart but very lazy, so her grades are dropping. So, Nao asks Shouta to be her tutor to help her with her studies.

Of course Shouta accepts because he wants to impress Nao, and of course, being Natsuhi's tutor means that he will spend a lot of time in Nao's house and he will be seing her a lot.

I think that's basically it.

There's a constant Heiantei doesn't follow that most Netori/NTR game companies do. Likable Netori protagonists or at least far less of a jerkass than most MC's. Heiantei is trying to go with something less... run of the mill since Netori and NTR both suffer of the "I'M EVIL AND I WIN BECUZ IT'S AN EROGE WHERE BAD GUYS WIN ALMOST ALL THE TIME, HURR DURR!" This is what I feel has made some eroge companies dull and most stay on their zone of comfort, not innovating on several new situations or plots.

And if you're going to make a villainous MC, at least make it likable for the readers.... I'm looking at you, Bishop.

Also, Heiantei's newest game will come out on this next fall.

So much talk about Heitantei make me curious. I'm not really into Netori, I'm more of a voyeur so I preffer husbad POV or wife POV, however you all are making me curious.

The thing about Heiantei is that they always deliver quality, no matter if you like netori or not. You can say you don't enjoy their games because you don't like netori, ok that's fair, but there is absolutely no way you can say that there is a bad game.

Everything is easier when you have Frame, one of the best hentai writers in my opinion.

Even if the web says fall, is already confirmed (unless it gets delayed, which I don't think will happen) that is gonna be released the week after the comic treasure, so between September 3rd and September 7th, the same as last year, and if they do the same as last year, it will be Septeber 3rd the package version and September 6th the download version.

Last edited:
There's a constant Heiantei doesn't follow that most Netori/NTR game companies do. Likable Netori protagonists or at least far less of a jerkass than most MC's. Heiantei is trying to go with something less... run of the mill since Netori and NTR both suffer of the "I'M EVIL AND I WIN BECUZ IT'S AN EROGE WHERE BAD GUYS WIN ALMOST ALL THE TIME, HURR DURR!" This is what I feel has made some eroge companies dull and most stay on their zone of comfort, not innovating on several new situations or plots.

And if you're going to make a villainous MC, at least make it likable for the readers.... I'm looking at you, Bishop.

The thing about Heiantei is that they always deliver quality, no matter if you like netori or not. You can say you don't enjoy their games because you don't like netori, ok that's fair, but there is absolutely no way you can say that there is a bad game.

Everything is easier when you have Frame, one of the best hentai writers in my opinion.

Even if the web says fall, is already confirmed (unless it gets delayed, which I don't think will happen) that is gonna be released the week after the comic treasure, so between September 3th and September 7th, the same as last year, and if they do the same as last year, it will be Septeber 3th the package version and September 6th the download version.

Ok, I'll dig. Which of their games would you recomend for starters? I would normally go with Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? since I'm into NTR, however Mom Netorare is not really my thing. Could you tell me if the husband plays some kind of role in this game? Or is it only NTR for the son? Also, what kind of guy is the Netori guy? Is he a bastard? That's the kind of the feel I get from the pics I saw in sadpanda, however that could be missleading.

Also which other Heiantei game besides Netorareta Mama do you recomend me to start with? Preferably something close to NTR with strong betrayal and kinky situations (hidden sex, sex while talking to the phone, cock comparison, etc. you know, the kinky stuff usually present in NTR). The stronger the NTR feeling the better

Ok, I'll dig. Which of their games would you recomend for starters? I would normally go with Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? since I'm into NTR, however Mom Netorare is not really my thing. Could you tell me if the husband plays some kind of role in this game? Or is it only NTR for the son? Also, what kind of guy is the Netori guy? Is he a bastard? That's the kind of the feel I get from the pics I saw in sadpanda, however that could be missleading.

Also which other Heiantei game besides Netorareta Mama do you recomend me to start with? Preferably something close to NTR with strong betrayal and kinky situations (hidden sex, sex while talking to the phone, cock comparison, etc. you know, the kinky stuff usually present in NTR). The stronger the NTR feeling the better

The netorare one is about the son, husband is there and she feels sorry for him of course, but he doesn't have a big role. I wouldn't say the ntr guy is a bastard.

I wrote a little description some pages back:

It depends on your tastes, I can't tell about the older games because it's been a long time since I played them so I can't remember, I'm gonna have to replay them soon.

https://vndb.org/v13730

This is blackmail, and is more focused on the son than the husband, husband doesn't even has sprite and I don't remember if he even appears, is been a long time.

-----

https://vndb.org/v14087

This has two women, but focusing on the main one, this feels more like romance, since the husband doesn't give a shit and he cheats on her too. The two kids befriends the protagonist so yeah, feels like romance.

-----

https://vndb.org/v16257

Again, like PA Kaichou, this is more focused on the son, but here there is a husband with sprite. This is the protagonist fucking with his best friend's mother.

-----

https://vndb.org/v18803

Two women, but split in two games. Protagonist fucking his brother's wife because she thinks her husband is cheating on her so she wants revenge. Then the other game the protagonist fucks the sister in law's mother because she doesn't want her daughter to cheat on her husband, so she offers herself to fuck the protagonist.

-----

https://vndb.org/v21645

The only netorare game from the company, but mother netorare, again focused on the son. Protagonist is the son's tutor and fucks the mother because she was his teacher in the past and he was in love with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota

lol, Bishop is the worst. They hire good artists like Kagami then waste him on these games about pure cold rapes that somehow turn into romance. Yeah the "bad guy" protagonists are always childish and extremely unrealistic in those games.

No, I don't know japanese at all, well, I have the typical level you obtain watching anime, reading manga and playing games, but not enough to translate things. Of course English is not my language either, I know I make a lot of gramatical errors xD

I just translated the web using google translate, nothing special xD
I thought you translated it manually from images that is in the link. I don't think google translate is that advanced, lol. that is also a bit annoying for me, why can't the developer put their synopsis in text format!? Most of the time, especially if it's from developer's own webpage, they use images to put the character introduction and synopsis. the only way to translate it if you can't read kanji is to OCR the kanji hoping it'll read the characters correctly or write the kanji back in google translate (and if you don't know the stroke order, you're out of luck).

No, she doesn't use her body to pay the debt, synopsis says something about just work harder and pay the debt little by little every month with part of her salary.

Don't think there will be any blackmail, this looks like another romance oriented netori game.
Yeah, and she owes the debt to her family since it's her family that cleared all of her husband's debt. I think we probably can rule out blackmail/NTR by loan shark, yakuza, etc.

Now about Heiantei games.
Heroines design looks good in new game, hope there would be a lot of teasing, discreet sex scenes and more anal scenes (of which we have none in some Heiantei's games :rolleyes:)

I've almost finished Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? just have to replay some last scenes from Yoshino's PoV, and heres my thoughts.
One thing that i really dislike in netori games (and most other eroges) is concept of "our protag is a GOD and all female characters are destined to become his sex slaves , no matter of their characters". Looks like, unfortunately, it applies to Heiantei games too, even with all this slow build up and good characters writing in the beginning-mid.
Yoshino's character was amazing. She is strong willed, smart, powerful, teasing adult woman. And in like 60-75% of the game she acts like one, but those endings... i felt disappointed by both of them :(
Why she got to be pregnant in Oyakodon ending? Why is there Oyakodon in a first place? It felt more like Deus Ex machina, story wasn't heading this way. I get it that we have people who are disappointing if there is no pregnancy, but there is another ending where shes like brainless pregnant slave, even if it (pregnancy) is not visible yet, why not limit pregnancy to that ending?

Shes is totally like a different person in those endings, well at least in Oyakodon shes still teasing, i even kinda liked that shes forcing her daughter a bit. But how can she continue to be a strick boss in her corporation in that gyaru slut form from other ending, continue to play her role as a mother and wife? I would be more ok if they went all the way and made her suck off some hobos, get fired, make tons of another stupid decisions, her daughter and husband finding out and being freaked out, etc

Even our protag, he is like chill passive dude, but he suddenly becomes like some sex trainer protag from Black Lilith's games in one of the ending :confused:
I felt that both ending were unconvincing and rushed, but i still liked the game, it was probably one of few netori games that i enjoyed, especially discreet sex scenes, dunno why i like them so much, and Yoshino's character.
For me it actually makes sense,
corruption/oyakodon ending works because the premise of the game is Yoshino teases MC because she doesn't want her daughter to have a relationship with him. Her idea is that MC will get infatuated with her to the point he will breakup with her daughter. At that point she plans to discard MC.
In the corruption/oyakodon ending, MC makes correct choice leading to Yoshino is infatuated by MC to the point she totally obeys MC, threesome with her daughter, etc. Essentially it's game whether MC conquer or be conquered by Yoshino.
If you make correct choice, you're rewarded with Yoshino obeying MC, willing to do anything or oyakodon ending ( i forgot the details). MC controls Yoshino, etc
If you make wrong choice, you're punished with MC willing to breakup with Yoshino's daughter, essentially become yoshino's plaything although she's still with MC.

For me it actually makes sense,
corruption/oyakodon ending works because the premise of the game is Yoshino teases MC because she doesn't want her daughter to have a relationship with him. Her idea is that MC will get infatuated with her to the point he will breakup with her daughter. At that point she plans to discard MC.
In the corruption/oyakodon ending, MC makes correct choice leading to Yoshino is infatuated by MC to the point she totally obeys MC, threesome with her daughter, etc. Essentially it's game whether MC conquer or be conquered by Yoshino.
If you make correct choice, you're rewarded with Yoshino obeying MC, willing to do anything or oyakodon ending ( i forgot the details). MC controls Yoshino, etc
If you make wrong choice, you're punished with MC willing to breakup with Yoshino's daughter, essentially become yoshino's plaything although she's still with MC.
You misremembered a bit i think. There is two endings, unless i miss something
One where shes gyaro sex slave, having sex with him while on skype with her daughter (corruption end)
And another is oyakodon, when suddenly a wild daughter appears :) during pregnant Yoshino's sex scene and joins in, following by threesome last scene.
What i didnt like is that characters like Yoshino shouldn't let anyone degrade her like that or just get pregnant and don't care much about it. And daughter is just doesn't care that much about her mother having sex with her boyfriend, she cares that he still loves her (daughter). It would be better if there was at least some build up to introduce daughter to this oyakodon thing, like her getting angry for some time and then slowly accepting idea.
Also husband is pretty much not existent by this point (in the endings). I really liked how he has his own sprite and was portrayed as pretty good man earlier, one can easily sympathies with.
Its probably just me, being angry at my waifu not doing what i want :rolleyes:
I've recently tried one their game for the first time - Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? and liked it more then i though i would, which is pretty surprising considering i don't even like netori genre, so i can recommend to give it a try. There is pov switching in game between protag and main heroine - Yoshino, who is awesome and you ll probably like her if you are into teasing milfs. Also there is 2 versions of every sex scene accessed from recollection menu, one is with protags PoV another is with Yoshino's, so its like 1\3 of the game is from wife PoV.

Also Valvatorez did described few of their games here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1474.html#post3009958

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota

Is only from MC POV? Also can you give more details into the story? Why does it happens? how? stuff like that.

Is only from MC POV? Also can you give more details into the story? Why does it happens? how? stuff like that.
I've played like 80% of the game. Game is strictly from protags PoV like almost all Atelier Sakura games.
Our guy dates this girl in secret from everyone, i didn't get why, but in public they act normal and when no one is around - holding hands and such. No sex between them, they decided to do it after graduation. One day his buddy gives him dvds with girl similar to his GF having sex, but in those shes hiding her face and such. After like 4 more DVDs we have an option to ask our girl about it or don't . I choose don't - we get more DVDs, and buddy says that's the last of them and that his older brother was dating this girl 1 year ago (before she started relations with our protag). In those DVDs we can clearly see that its our GF. Protag decides that past is the past and everything is fine, then after few weeks our girl starts to act weirdly - missing classes, etc - so there is where present NTR happens i think, didn't finish this part yet.
My guess is that our buddy decided to blackmail her or something
Also i don't know if buddy knows that girl is our present GF or not, and how much of what he told us is true
Story is much better written and there is more details than in my short recap. Also there is anal, i wish there were more Atelier Sakura NTR games with anal scenes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Almakh
Someone uploaded Chinese scans of the redraw of Fork in the Road but it seems only there is only one extra page with sex out of 4.
I don't know Chinese so if anyone knows what's so new of it please share it because it looks isn't a post story but before the end.

You misremembered a bit i think. There is two endings, unless i miss something
One where shes gyaro sex slave, having sex with him while on skype with her daughter (corruption end)
And another is oyakodon, when suddenly a wild daughter appears :) during pregnant Yoshino's sex scene and joins in, following by threesome last scene.
What i didnt like is that characters like Yoshino shouldn't let anyone degrade her like that or just get pregnant and don't care much about it. And daughter is just doesn't care that much about her mother having sex with her boyfriend, she cares that he still loves her (daughter). It would be better if there was at least some build up to introduce daughter to this oyakodon thing, like her getting angry for some time and then slowly accepting idea.
Also husband is pretty much not existent by this point (in the endings). I really liked how he has his own sprite and was portrayed as pretty good man earlier, one can easily sympathies with.
Its probably just me, being angry at my waifu not doing what i want :rolleyes:

I've recently tried one their game for the first time - Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? and liked it more then i though i would, which is pretty surprising considering i don't even like netori genre, so i can recommend to give it a try. There is pov switching in game between protag and main heroine - Yoshino, who is awesome and you ll probably like her if you are into teasing milfs. Also there is 2 versions of every sex scene accessed from recollection menu, one is with protags PoV another is with Yoshino's, so its like 1\3 of the game is from wife PoV.

Also Valvatorez did described few of their games here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1474.html#post3009958

Really?
I remember there's ending where MC is the one infatuated with her and Yoshino keeps her character. Have you unlock all the CGs/ending? If you do, maybe it's just my memories are failing :)
Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? was also my first and unfortunately only game i finish playing from Heiantei. Coming from someone that can't finish Ochiru Hitozuma (netori game that many praises), i really recommend Kanojo no Okaa-san solely for Yoshino. I definitely love strong, teasing heroine and Yoshino fits the bill. What i don't like is the preparation you have to do to play Heiantei games, I have to switch my windows language to Japanese, otherwise the displayed text is gibberish, even with locale emulator. Maybe there's simpler solution now.

I see the new AS/TeamNTR game is getting well received, especially the wife character design/personality. I also noticed that AS quoted a tweet of a fan hoping that a sequel game will follow, where the wive brings a lover home...so their might indeed be a sequel game involved for it. Playing it myself I found the wive to be more...typically modern japanese both in look and personality, is which I imagine appeals to a lot of japanese players.

I think a lot of people don't realize Marina wasn't their first netorase game and certainly not their last, before Marina 2 came out they actually made another netorase game called "流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス-". It wasn't very good or at least I didn't think so because the wife, lover and story was boring. But the netorase theme has been used a lot in As/TeamNTR games both directly and indirectly for a while.

Off which note I see a lot of people here want to see netorase husband be totally ruined or suffer really bad NTR situations and it has certainly happened such as with recent games like 貸し出し彼女、志織の“ネトラセ”報告 ―敏感女子校生と絶倫幼馴染み― where she actually leaves her boyfriend for her lover at the end. However I don't think thats what expected of netorase, or rather what the audience who enjoy netorase expect, but the netorare crowd want.

Certainly that outcome can work for the right story or player choice, but to expect a netorare ending from a netorase game is like going to a comedy movie and leaving depressed. Certainly such movies exist but its not what fans of comedy movies go for. I've been thinking about this because I know some people waiting on my Marina game might expect to see Kenji totally ruined, but like a good story teller I've addressed this both directly and indirectly within my story in a few interesting ways. However no matter what story I might tell or any other game for that matter I sometimes sense within the NTR crowed they just want to see the worst possible ending ...possible. They want to see the world burn and people hurt.

Which I find interesting because in NTR games where you get the worst possible ending for the husband/boyfriend, aren't usually that good. I think for a good NTR story, the husband/boyfriend still needs to win "by losing" to make the majority of players want more. And by "want more" I mean, think the game was really good and hope the company makes more great games like it.

I know for myself as much as I enjoy ntr content, I certainly like to enjoy other games and often need to take a break from ntr because it can become somewhat depressing. I think the more you play NTR as well, you come to want the worst especially with TeamNTR games which usually feature "good endings". I especially love playing love games after a good ntr game, because it reminds me how special relationships can be and love is. Which indirectly is why I find ntr exciting too because I can jump between them so easily and enjoy both.

When you focus too much on any fetish or sexual genre, if its the only thing that can get you off its been proven from a physiological point of view that a person will need a more extreme version of it until it almost becomes a negative influence not only in their sex life but life in general. TLDR point being is variety is not only good, but makes a genre like NTR more potent when combined with other positive experiences.

Still sometimes its fun to watch the world burn too, but have you every noticed with TeamNTR games - despite all the condom play and risks involved as their wives fuck other men - not one has every gotten pregnant?! For a company that makes and focuses on NTR games that is kinda exceptional to take in point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.