Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wondering.. Can anyone here expound on the differences between
https://vndb.org/v18640 and it's alternative version https://vndb.org/v6684 ?

(also if anyone has a working dl for v18640 that'd be nice- the torrent is stuck at 99.9% and all other links are dead..)
Yamiiro was kind of a remake (that added voices) of Kureuta, I'd guess the doujin circle that made the original sold the rights and the new company gave the script/CGs a touch while also redesigning the loli. I remember the game being simplified and not as dark as the original while still having some heavy stuff.
In kureuta the MC finds out through a video that the loli is being exploited and in most routes he takes advantage of her and even gets into the scheme. In Yamiiiro she is a virgin but gets sold for debt reasons and the MC ends up being her first partner on a private show for an old rich man. There are changes for the other heroines too but I can't recall which.

If it's stuck in 99.9% I recommend trying to extract the archive anyway, usually it works. If it doesnt let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere but honestly if you cant read japanese you wont enjoy much of what is going on since it isnt voiced and I dont trust automated translators.

Yamiiro was kind of a remake (that added voices) of Kureuta, I'd guess the doujin circle that made the original sold the rights and the new company gave the script/CGs a touch while also redesigning the loli. I remember the game being simplified and not as dark as the original while still having some heavy stuff.
In kureuta the MC finds out through a video that the loli is being exploited and in most routes he takes advantage of her and even gets into the scheme. In Yamiiiro she is a virgin but gets sold for debt reasons and the MC ends up being her first partner on a private show for an old rich man. There are changes for the other heroines too but I can't recall which.

If it's stuck in 99.9% I recommend trying to extract the archive anyway, usually it works. If it doesnt let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere but honestly if you cant read japanese you wont enjoy much of what is going on since it isnt voiced and I dont trust automated translators.

Am i evil that i like the idea of the guy instead of helping the girl basically abuses her? Is he a friend of the loli beforehand? Or at least someone the loli thought was on her side/thought well of?

Am i evil that i like the idea of the guy instead of helping the girl basically abuses her? Is he a friend of the loli beforehand? Or at least someone the loli thought was on her side/thought well of?

I think it's his cousin?
In. And she is bedridden with Illness. But there is a few lolis. There's a childhood friend and 2 cousins I believe that are all pretty loli. While I was looking to see if if there were CG differences between the two version I am pretty sure I saw a rapescene of the bedridden loli in the hospital room and she gets pregnant from it and has a kid. Rough. But still really tame relative to what I would consider a dark vn. Also a little guro but very light.
I'm not going to bother getting into the game anymore. I tried getting yamiiro working so many different ways it sapped the energy I had to play either version. .

I never got it either... Why the fuck would they do so many games in parallel is a mystery for me. Really weird dev cycle.
Or maybe they think it's more efficient as they ask way in advance for the character design and art from artists?

Maybe they had way too many ideas and instead of trying to make 1 big game to include them all (and maybe fuck it up big time by not developing those point enough) they decided to condense the ideas in different games. Either that or they had problems in development so they jumpedto the next projects in line. Maybe a little of both.

If i'm not mistaken the author said that he is often burnt out when writing a game. Thats why to keep things interesting he switch from one work to others to avoid it. He decided to work things in parallel so he can still work in other game instead of doing nothing when he's stuck/burnt out in single project.
I might be wrong though since i just read it in a glance and translated it when somebody asked the translation of author's blog updates.

There are 3 lolis in the game plus a flat adult, but the loli I was mentioning was the smaller one, the child Ayumi (that was redesigned and has white hair in Yamiiro). She plays a central role in the story. The older green haired hospitalized girl is the MC's cousin and the hazel haired girl is their childhood friend (as is the blue haired girl that has the same age as the MC).
The whole point of the game imo is how the MC goes from regular good kid trying to get into college to full blown sociopath when he realizes he can use the people around him to satisfy his needs and darkest desires. There are routes where he manages to do the right thing but there are a whole lot more bad ends. At first he is very friendly with Ayumi and even takes care and worries about her like a older brother type, since she is very quiet and pitiable. The girl's mother died leaving her with her sister's family (the mother's sister is married to MC's uncle). After watching the tape he gets confused by her ambiguous reactions to sex, feeling aroused and like her eyes are inviting him he decides to test her reactions even further, which is the beginning of the slippery slope. After that he manages to do something horrible to each and all heroines.

I really enjoyed the game when I first played, the only problem is routing is super confusing with a lot of obligatory dead ends before you can get new choices or advance through one that didnt do anything before.

There are 3 lolis in the game plus a flat adult, but the loli I was mentioning was the smaller one, the child Ayumi (that was redesigned and has white hair in Yamiiro). She plays a central role in the story. The older green haired hospitalized girl is the MC's cousin and the hazel haired girl is their childhood friend (as is the blue haired girl that has the same age as the MC).
The whole point of the game imo is how the MC goes from regular good kid trying to get into college to full blown sociopath when he realizes he can use the people around him to satisfy his needs and darkest desires. There are routes where he manages to do the right thing but there are a whole lot more bad ends. At first he is very friendly with Ayumi and even takes care and worries about her like a older brother type, since she is very quiet and pitiable. The girl's mother died leaving her with her sister's family (the mother's sister is married to MC's uncle). After watching the tape he gets confused by her ambiguous reactions to sex, feeling aroused and like her eyes are inviting him he decides to test her reactions even further, which is the beginning of the slippery slope. After that he manages to do something horrible to each and all heroines.

I really enjoyed the game when I first played, the only problem is routing is super confusing with a lot of obligatory dead ends before you can get new choices or advance through one that didnt do anything before.

I like the sound of that!!!.......god i am a bastard xD

Hey guys, what do you think of the Spiral Legend series as a NTR game? I've heard it doesn't have pixel art nor CG so it's your imagination's part to do the scenes. It is highly story driven; is not a problem for me, but the story, how to obtain the NTR scenes or how they are (mystery, A, B, ...), how would you rate em' if you played it? Thanks!

Shounnen said:
has anyone here played the Spiral Legend series? Apparently those are very deep story-driven NTR titles, it can go vanilla or NTR, but it doesn't have CG nor sprite sex scenes.

Guys, anyone knows what he wrote about? Game title, links ? Are these English?

In Spiral Legends case- I think the NTR routes are added in a free update after the pure love routes and others are. I was looking at them the other day and the latest patch for each is just "NTR route added"- though im not sure if that's a bonus route or if there's no ntr in the base game. I haven't been able to find any myself- but the newest one comes out very soon. And one is on sukebei but the latest version doesn't have any seeders.

In Spiral Legends case- I think the NTR routes are added in a free update after the pure love routes and others are. I was looking at them the other day and the latest patch for each is just "NTR route added"- though im not sure if that's a bonus route or if there's no ntr in the base game. I haven't been able to find any myself- but the newest one comes out very soon. And one is on sukebei but the latest version doesn't have any seeders.

But any links? Any names? I still don't know what games exactly he was referring to. What addons? Where is info?

But any links? Any names? I still don't know what games exactly he was referring to. What addons? Where is info?

The games are just called Spiral Legend... I/II/III/VI/V

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/fsr/=/keyword_work_name/"Spiral+Legend"+SRI0000006331/from/work.series Here's the series list
It's missing this one - V. http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ224282.html

The add-ons are free and work the same way all dlsite updates work- if you own the game you simply download them from the site. dl Links would be nice- I didn't find any living ones on the game page but someone around here must have them.

And does it have ntr? or is that only added with a update?

It does- but I suggest reading the thread on it at ulmf(it's only 3 pages) https://ulmf.org/threads/rj158467-spiral-legend-iv.7152/

It explains that unlike the first 3 games- you have to play through all heroines true routes before you can start an NTR route- and the game is extremely long. 90+ hours. But there is a couple saves there that are still alive that can get you into the ntr a little bit sooner if you're still interested in it. also- unlike the last 3 games apparently there are some brief sprite animations like those in NTRPG- but the main scenes are still black+text+sound.. There are no CGs.

Really like the character designs for the upcoming Atelier Sakura game, it ticks a lot of boxes for me. I've got my hopes up for once but we'll see.

Seems to be a sex report story, which they haven't done since Marina 3 I think.

There still hasn't been any uploads of their NTR title from last month, only a CG collection. I wonder what's going on and whether this will be delayed too.

Really like the character designs for the upcoming Atelier Sakura game, it ticks a lot of boxes for me. I've got my hopes up for once but we'll see.

Seems to be a sex report story, which they haven't done since Marina 3 I think.

There still hasn't been any uploads of their NTR title from last month, only a CG collection. I wonder what's going on and whether this will be delayed too.
Sex report story? Sry, never played Marina 3, so idk what that exaclty means. Can you give some explanation. I am slightly interested in the game. Thx.

Anyone have 秘めたる蕾、啄む者は……。ゲーム版 it looks interesting although the art isn't to good.

It does- but I suggest reading the thread on it at ulmf(it's only 3 pages) https://ulmf.org/threads/rj158467-spiral-legend-iv.7152/

It explains that unlike the first 3 games- you have to play through all heroines true routes before you can start an NTR route- and the game is extremely long. 90+ hours. But there is a couple saves there that are still alive that can get you into the ntr a little bit sooner if you're still interested in it. also- unlike the last 3 games apparently there are some brief sprite animations like those in NTRPG- but the main scenes are still black+text+sound.. There are no CGs.

Mmm, as long as the ntr is good i may play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!