[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150227][ANIM.teamMM] 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ [2436M] (Drama CD & Crack)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~

Brand:ANIM.teamMM
Product Price:¥6,800 (Inc-Tax ¥7,344)
Release Date:2015/02/27
Gerne:父に妻を寝取られちゃうAVG
CG Artist:うん=食太郎
Scenario Writer:シャア専用◎、朝倉拓実、朝凪軽、灰田てん
BGM Artist:ayato sound create
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=838871
http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc042/index.html
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D446E3792A57972633DFAE2D256BCCB231DC147F
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...た~-[2436m]-drama-cd-crack-342770/#post1919372

romanji: Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa, Yorokobi no Aegi to Tomoni Koshi o Uneraseteita~

I've been waiting for finally save appeared, thanks for uplaod save and game:gakuran_thanks:

I had download the same title game on Mar 19. The file size was only 1.4G but this one was 2.4G. Does any know what is the difference between these two games?

Hello, guys can someone tell me if this game is netorare or netori?
Because i really want to avoid netorare game. I really dont like netorare game. But i can tollerate netori type game, but not netorare.
So can someone tell me the synopsis or if it is netorare o netori? Anticipate thankses.

it's a netorare game...and a bit netori cause the pov could change into old man pov

it's a netorare game...and a bit netori cause the pov could change into old man pov

Sorry can you explain better?
Can i play only the netori part? Or i have to play all the game? Because i am not the type of fan who like to see MC pain.
I know certain games that let you choose which side to play. Is that the case?
The old man if i am not wrong is Dad MC right?.

Sorry if I do all these questions, but before playing, I prefer to be sure that i can avoid the netorare route and play only the netori path.

well, at first you play from protag pov, and when you reach the mystery part
the game change pov to the wife. at that point, the game could change pov
to the wife, old man and the kouhai.

no, you couldn't change that..so you have to play what the game has provided.

yes, the old man is mc dad.

it's a netorare game so of course mc will feel pain man=/...but there's one good ending tho'

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
Thanks for the info nawi, but if the game play like that i prefer not to play it. Is a real shame, because the images was very beautiful. And have also pregnancy scene.
Oh well... I wait for a better title that follow my taste.
Anyway thank you again for the info.

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150227][ANIM.teamMM] 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ [2436M] (Drama CD & Crack)

Could someone share the crack of this game? It was not included in this download content

Could someone share the crack of this game? It was not included in this download content

Don't know if people are still looking at this thread but how in god's name do you get past the alpha activation screen? I've put everything together and it still shows up. Do I need a special program or am I overlooking a simple thing?

Can anyone help me out? Whenever I get to an animated sex scene the game just freezes and I can't do anything, and I have to exit out of the game. I've installed the game, the patch, and the crack so I don't know what is going wrong. Is there any way to fix this?

Thx for sharing. Man, I have noticed that games from ANIM and a few other specific companies that have been uploaded on DDL hosts get nuked quickly leaving us only with torrent as a choice.

How to I install the game? I got so 2 .exe and none of them works. When I mount my disc and run the setup I get another folder with another exe. aswell. Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!