Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

SGT is machine translating Shadowcore and according to his patreon should be done with the script in 2 to 7 days.

Even that is better than nothing, hopefully he did do a little extra like checking when something made absolutely no sense xD.

Aw boy yall... i played the damn demo for the new Orcsoft game. After-all, i felt like i had to considering it's being produced by the artist that did Tsuma Wake.

So yeah... you guys thought Tsuma Wake was bad, the story and writing here is soooo fuckin' meh yall, i even sensed it for this game. So yeah, we got another fucking story where the husband wants the main character to fuck his wife because he has ED. The husband sets up a situation where he would give the wife a walk home when she would be tipsy, and he's to use his "ingenuity" to beguile her into sex then record it.... (he literally says that corny shit) So with no build up or gracefulness by the protagonist whatsoever, (his ingenuity is apparently trash) the mc guides her to go to a love hotel and basically sexually assaults her even though she she secretly wanted it... (of course)

And that's it yall, that's the preface to a game of mother and daughter banging. I'll give Orcsoft this, They are my fav. company nowadays for recording and layering the voice acting. Anim is really good at layering voice acting as well, but Orcsoft really knows how to get erotic sounds out of these poor voice actresses :D Like the way Tsuma Wake for example introduced sniffing sounds during the oral sex scenes, my goodness... So yeah, this is gonna be another super weak story orcsoft game, and yet... it's still nowhere near as rushed and curt feeling as a Miel game atleast :D

Reactions: straight.shota
As people who scour for links as much as I do probably know- an old version of the recaptcha service got updated... so it killed a TON of links, mainly from dropfile and depositfiles. 2 uploaders with long lasting uploads.. I was looking for just any old anything and found http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[g-cat]-寝盗ラレ-nakedtranceramble-466022/ - the files are there and they work but no one will be able to get the captcha to get through them... If anyone would reupload if you have it would be cool. I should have went gamehunting before the end of the last month which is when the service updated. alternatively- does anyone know a way to get through a captcha like that?

As people who scour for links as much as I do probably know- an old version of the recaptcha service got updated... so it killed a TON of links, mainly from dropfile and depositfiles. 2 uploaders with long lasting uploads.. I was looking for just any old anything and found http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[g-cat]-寝盗ラレ-nakedtranceramble-466022/ - the files are there and they work but no one will be able to get the captcha to get through them... If anyone would reupload if you have it would be cool. I should have went gamehunting before the end of the last month which is when the service updated. alternatively- does anyone know a way to get through a captcha like that?
I just checked datafile link and i can still download normally, all i had to do is to enter new and weird captcha as shown v1 shutdown on 2018-03-31 and download starts as usual :rolleyes:

I just checked datafile link and i can still download normally, all i had to do is to enter new and weird captcha as shown v1 shutdown on 2018-03-31 and download starts as usual :rolleyes:

I probably should have tried that. I think I did once but it's hit and miss with my internet. sometimes it looks like it fails. I do know that the old v1 captchas were really faulty- as in you could only write 1 of the 2 words and it'd still work fine.. I guess that's part of the reason why they upgraded to something that less bots can get through...

Well forget everything I said about dropfile and depositfile links then. Should still be alright.

So to talk about something different, is there any artist/group you want to see joining the dark side? I mean 1 who is known mostly for vanilla stories but does them well (either only the drawings or story) it could be a manga/doujin or just drawing for a game; here is an example Kurokoshi You does really good stories and he draws really well in all ranges (milfs, schoolgirls, pettankos, buxon oneechans that aren't milfs yet, etc) her eis a tankoubon https://exhentai.org/g/766434/71565c23ac/ translated if you haven't checked him out yet.

BTW a dream combination also counts like pairing him (Kurosuki) with Sanbun Kyoden for the storyboard.

So to talk about something different, is there any artist/group you want to see joining the dark side?
I want a MILF, husband POV, no gimmicks NTR game with art by Kagami (Lilith, Bishop). He's not vanilla by any means but to my recollection he's never done proper NTR.

I want a MILF, husband POV, no gimmicks NTR game with art by Kagami (Lilith, Bishop). He's not vanilla by any means but to my recollection he's never done proper NTR.

Yeah, fallen wife was straight up netori (a good one but still no ntr), that counts but people lets try to really fantasize about it, there is a sort of meta feeling if its a "good" author doing something "bad" plus who knows? there is a saying that goes more or less "beware the quiet/nice ones" so maybe 1 of these vainilla author hides a well of talent for ntr.

Although is there any author out there known mostly for his vainilla works that has done ntr? or even netori?

So to talk about something different, is there any artist/group you want to see joining the dark side? I mean 1 who is known mostly for vanilla stories but does them well (either only the drawings or story) it could be a manga/doujin or just drawing for a game; here is an example Kurokoshi You does really good stories and he draws really well in all ranges (milfs, schoolgirls, pettankos, buxon oneechans that aren't milfs yet, etc) her eis a tankoubon https://exhentai.org/g/766434/71565c23ac/ translated if you haven't checked him out yet.

BTW a dream combination also counts like pairing him (Kurosuki) with Sanbun Kyoden for the storyboard.

SASAMORI TOMOE!!!

Sgt released his translation of Shadowcore on his patreon says he is going to go back and work on it more and a later time.

Jitsuma. I would love to watch those plump sexy MILFS being solen by a shota character. Also Fei (Maidoll

Aw boy yall... i played the damn demo for the new Orcsoft game. After-all, i felt like i had to considering it's being produced by the artist that did Tsuma Wake.

So yeah... you guys thought Tsuma Wake was bad, the story and writing here is soooo fuckin' meh yall, i even sensed it for this game. So yeah, we got another fucking story where the husband wants the main character to fuck his wife because he has ED. The husband sets up a situation where he would give the wife a walk home when she would be tipsy, and he's to use his "ingenuity" to beguile her into sex then record it.... (he literally says that corny shit) So with no build up or gracefulness by the protagonist whatsoever, (his ingenuity is apparently trash) the mc guides her to go to a love hotel and basically sexually assaults her even though she she secretly wanted it... (of course)

And that's it yall, that's the preface to a game of mother and daughter banging. I'll give Orcsoft this, They are my fav. company nowadays for recording and layering the voice acting. Anim is really good at layering voice acting as well, but Orcsoft really knows how to get erotic sounds out of these poor voice actresses :D Like the way Tsuma Wake for example introduced sniffing sounds during the oral sex scenes, my goodness... So yeah, this is gonna be another super weak story orcsoft game, and yet... it's still nowhere near as rushed and curt feeling as a Miel game atleast :D

I'm actually replaying Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake and It's actually better than the first time I played it. After playing the last ANIM Netorase game I realize that I can also enjoy Netorase if I focus in the voyeur aspect of it. I guess you can say I have broaden my horizons LOL. When I played it the first time I was too focus in NTR and my taste was really narrow, If a game didn't have most of the elements I enjoyed I would totally discard it. Now I'm more open to new stuff, and, even though the last ANIN Netorase game was not really satisfying, I started to enjoy Netorase thanks to that game.

What I like about Tsuma Ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, besides the graphics and voice acting (that are superb) is the husband monologue and the way It conveys jelousy and self-loathe. ANIM failled into conveying those feelings good enough IMHO. So I'm kind of looking forward to the new Orcsoft game, but since I saw a scene where everybody is having an orgy (including the husband) I think it will be more vainilla than Tsuma Wake, so my expectations are not that high. At least I hope the game give us a choice to decide if the husband gets cured from his ED or he remains as an spectator till the end of the game.

Also I have some questions for the ones that played the trial: whose POV we have? From the Orcsoft page I see some pictures that seem that the POV is from the husband, however I remember I read this was a Netori, so I'm curious. I hope the game let us decide, or at least swichts POVs.

Talking about ORCSOFT, how good or bad is Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru in terms of Netorare? Does the boyfriend at least fuck the girl in any of the routes? I hate it when the girl doesn't have a chance to compare the sex between the boyfriend and the Netori guy; for me is such a waste.

Also, do you guys know NTR games with scenes like THIS ONE? I think it's really hot when the girl is getting fuck in the shower and the husband can see, or maybe he can't see what's happening. I know Tsuma no Biniku and Yanduma Koharu have this kind of scene and I find it REALLY HOT! Alternativelly it can be a semiopen door scene like the one in Kedamono Tachi, or semiopen curtain, or silhouette sex; but I think the shower scene is the hottest of them all.

Also, do you guys know NTR games with scenes like THIS ONE?

God i love Denki Shougun. That Pink Revolver game is a classic imo. Um yeah, there's a really hot scene in the last english translated Ozaki Akira manga Koe Dakede Icchau that has the protag hiding in the shower from her husband that came home from work and they start messing around which is really memorable. Also, there's the Heiantei netori game "PTA Kaichou wa Suki" featuring a shower scene where the husband comes home form work as well. So many h-games with cheating have shower scenes like that but that's all i can think of atm

I'm actually replaying Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake and It's actually better than the first time I played it. After playing the last ANIM Netorase game I realize that I can also enjoy Netorase if I focus in the voyeur aspect of it. I guess you can say I have broaden my horizons LOL. When I played it the first time I was too focus in NTR and my taste was really narrow, If a game didn't have most of the elements I enjoyed I would totally discard it. Now I'm more open to new stuff, and, even though the last ANIN Netorase game was not really satisfying, I started to enjoy Netorase thanks to that game.

What I like about Tsuma Ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, besides the graphics and voice acting (that are superb) is the husband monologue and the way It conveys jelousy and self-loathe. ANIM failled into conveying those feelings good enough IMHO. So I'm kind of looking forward to the new Orcsoft game, but since I saw a scene where everybody is having an orgy (including the husband) I think it will be more vainilla than Tsuma Wake, so my expectations are not that high. At least I hope the game give us a choice to decide if the husband gets cured from his ED or he remains as an spectator till the end of the game.

Don't get me wrong, i personally adore that game; the milf in it is one of my fav hentai milf designs ever, but i remember some folk around here thouht it was really weak how pathetic the husband was in that game which took out any feeling of even basic netori. It's a superb in most ways for those of us who are tired of the same old generic triangle faced art direction in anime/hentai that's finally starting to open up to more diverse art styles that may look ugly to people who don't get tired of the anime standard female designs.

To answer your question about the trial or Orcy's new game, it's from the tutors pov, though the husband does end up doing his own daughter in from of the tutor and mom at some point.

Last edited:
So to talk about something different, is there any artist/group you want to see joining the dark side? I mean 1 who is known mostly for vanilla stories but does them well (either only the drawings or story) it could be a manga/doujin or just drawing for a game;
For me Dark Side is dark eroges like Extravaganza, Maggot Baits and In'youchuu series, and i would love to see more like them, but lately a lot of Dark Eroge's artist are doing vanilla stuff, and i want them to go back to their roots :(
Speaking of NTR.
An ntr game done by Ueda Metawo (Extravaganza) or Kagami (Taimanin Asagi) or Sei Shoujo (Starless, Bible Black) :nosebleed:
But i think any good artist can make an amazing ntr game IF paired with a good writer.

I also would like to see an already established NTR artist\groups to do "harder" scenes in non nukige NTR games, for example addition of anal scenes to Venus' games or maybe even some group M+/F scenes. Or more "risky" plays when protag is around. I feel that too often protag's PoV is lacking in erotic elements, sometimes we don't even have a phone calls with discreet sex on the other side, or some moaning and sex sounds coming from somewhere nearby. And those scenes are easy to make - you don't even have to draw a CGs, so why not have much more of them? ;)
Also it would be nice to have more nukige NTR games like Aisai Netorare with separated PoVs routes.

Also, do you guys know NTR games with scenes like THIS ONE? I think it's really hot when the girl is getting fuck in the shower and the husband can see, or maybe he can't see what's happening. I know Tsuma no Biniku and Yanduma Koharu have this kind of scene and I find it REALLY HOT! Alternativelly it can be a semiopen door scene like the one in Kedamono Tachi, or semiopen curtain, or silhouette sex; but I think the shower scene is the hottest of them all.
We should probably make a list of games with those scenes. Heres games that i remember:
Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 - 1 shower scene in schoolboy route (but i dont like PoV switching in LuneTB games :()
Rascou's latest mother NTR game has 1 shower scene but its pretty short in son's PoV. I also don't like that in this sequel protag knows about affair and just try to catch them together and watch, usually unsuccessfully though :)
Unfortunately that's all shower scenes that i can remember right now :(

And you already know about games with silhouette sex scenes like Nenotori and Atelier Sakura's Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 2 (this one I've finished recently and those silhouettes scenes are amazing there, unfortunately they are only in the first half of the game and second half is just meh :()

Edit. After Taimanin Yukikaze comment i remembered that there is also similar scene in Mahou Shoujo wa Kiss Shite Kawaru

Last edited:
[Iris Art] Sei ga Buchimakerareta Bed Sheet have just released. It's quite good. But I thought it will be better if In the ending Bart (MC) see Sheila has one or two children with Warren (the noble) because the plague happened two years after that. It's my true "happy ending"...

Very good, I hope this circle keeps up with the good releases. The story could be longer and I agree that he could have done more with the time leap.

Taimanin Yukikaze.

Yukikaze is in the shower getting railed from behind by an orc while she's having a conversation with her worried boyfriend. The scene is playable from either POV. I have to admit it's the hottest part of the game even though I'm a Rinko fan. It would've been even hotter with a well-timed ahegao but I'm nitpicking. Bonus: in the game's re-release, Yukikaze's POV of that scene is animated.

Edit: I was mistaken. There aren't 2 separate POVs; it's actually a combined POV scene.

Last edited:
Taimanin Yukikaze.

Yukikaze is in the shower getting railed from behind by an orc while she's having a conversation with her worried boyfriend. The scene is playable from either POV. I have to admit it's the hottest part of the game even though I'm a Rinko fan. It would've been even hotter with a well-timed ahegao but I'm nitpicking. Bonus: in the game's re-release, Yukikaze's POV of that scene is animated.

Bonus Bonus: is in english!!! TY2 has similar scenes but not in a shower, i mean things done where the prota could catch them but doesn't realize what is happening.

Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- got updated to 1.03 with some new content featuring sub-heroines. Also added NG+ I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷