Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

need help to find source for this picture

643567817878723.png

Off topic:

What a shame that appetite is a shitty company, because they have great ideas.

Just look at this, a dead mother that come backs to life in exchange of becoming a dark elf. How original and hot is that ?

But, of course, is appetite, so it will be an extremely short game with no plot and all the sex scenes in a row....

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1000528

Off topic:

What a shame that appetite is a shitty company, because they have great ideas.

Just look at this, a dead mother that come backs to life in exchange of becoming a dark elf. How original and hot is that ?

But, of course, is appetite, so it will be an extremely short game with no plot and all the sex scenes in a row....

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1000528

You will hate me from saying this, i prefer Miel than apatite hahaha. Apatite story is hit or miss to me. But i love their foreign black wife netori series.

Netorare + netori? Is it from both perspective, yet again no mystery?
Man, it's only netorase and netori lately :(
I skipped through the game, i think its Netori guy's PoV only with no mystery, tho one of endings is "bad" where our netori guy loses to Husband i think? So its like 5% Netorare? :D

But yeah, so far we have like only 1 mystery NTR game this year? Just Saimin Kazoku ~Yadokari~ and it was pretty average and that's it? :deadsad:

But I'm also OK with Netorase if it has no PoV switching (or watch everything as it happens on video) and mystery elements :sowwy:

I skipped through the game, i think its Netori guy's PoV only with no mystery, tho one of endings is "bad" where our netori guy loses to Husband i think? So its like 5% Netorare? :D

But yeah, so far we have like only 1 mystery NTR game this year? Just Saimin Kazoku ~Yadokari~ and it was pretty average and that's it? :deadsad:

But I'm also OK with Netorase if it has no PoV switching (or watch everything as it happens on video) and mystery elements :sowwy:
I can be ok with netorase if the woman is not aware that the ntr is organised by mc + mystery (any idea of recent nts title having that btw?). Otherwise it's happy go lucky free couple having sex for me, no ntr feelings at all :(.

the CG is also out already CG Looking at it, maybe there's a ending where the netori guy gets NTR'ed?
@EDIT: There's a Netori fail ending.
also Walkthrough

Netorare + netori? Is it from both perspective, yet again no mystery?
Man, it's only netorase and netori lately :(

Ok, now I'm confuse by the various comments. The new Orcsoft is it Netorase or Netori? Also which POV is it Netori guy, husband, switch POVs? I don't get it??? :confused:

Ok, now I'm confuse by the various comments. The new Orcsoft is it Netorase or Netori? Also which POV is it Netori guy, husband, switch POVs? I don't get it??? :confused:

I'm still going to start playing, but I believe is only Netori guy's POV and that it has an ending in which he fails to steal the wife and get's videos of the wife and her husband fucking. So maybe a NTR'ed ending?
Anyway since is Netori I will probably avoid that ending so I can't tell for sure.

@edit - So. I started playing and the first sex scene can give lots of NTR feels, if you desire to 'connect' to Akari's first husband.
The first scene is a sex tape of Akari and Hatsufuji Tasunobu (now her current husband) where Akari apologizes to her husband for being a cheating slut wife and says she will leave him to marry Tasunobu. Tasunobu shows the tape to the protagonist to get him to accept the deal of fucking Akari so maybe Tasunobu ED's will go away. If you accept the deal and show to him you fucking his wife you are left with 2 choices - a 4p or a pretty much NTR ending cause you failed to steal Akari and watch a tape of her and her husband fucking
I believe if you want you can maybe feel NTR on this game, but it will depend on the viewer.

Last edited:
I'm still going to start playing, but I believe is only Netori guy's POV and that it has an ending in which he fails to steal the wife and get's videos of the wife and her husband fucking. So maybe a NTR'ed ending?
Anyway since is Netori I will probably avoid that ending so I can't tell for sure.

@edit - So. I started playing and the first sex scene can give lots of NTR feels, if you desire to 'connect' to Akari's first husband.
The first scene is a sex tape of Akari and Hatsufuji Tasunobu (now her current husband) where Akari apologizes to her husband for being a cheating slut wife and says she will leave him to marry Tasunobu. Tasunobu shows the tape to the protagonist to get him to accept the deal of fucking Akari so maybe Tasunobu ED's will go away. If you accept the deal and show to him you fucking his wife you are left with 2 choices - a 4p or a pretty much NTR ending cause you failed to steal Akari and watch a tape of her and her husband fucking
I believe if you want you can maybe feel NTR on this game, but it will depend on the viewer.

First time I see a scenario where a yarichin tries to steal the wife from other yarichin with ED. I don't know what NTR feelings I would get from this game but I guess is worth a try. Plus the art is awesome, and given the the seiyuu for the wife is the same from Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, I'm sure the voice acting will be very good too.

One question though: Does the daughter at least has a boyfriend? It would be such a waste if she doesn't, but since it's Orcsoft, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have one.

What I don't like from Appetite is the fact that besides their eroges are too short, they never bother to make the character sprites be 2/3's of the body coverage and waste the artist's effort... sad because some of te designs look cool, but I like sprites to cover that extent at the very least.

For me, an eroge is a failure if the sprites fail to deliver a 2/3's coverage of the character in the sprite and lack of lingerie sprites. This is the same case with Miel. A shame with the latter, since Ishii Akira draws gorgeous women and satisfies my oddest fetish.

First time I see a scenario where a yarichin tries to steal the wife from other yarichin with ED. I don't know what NTR feelings I would get from this game but I guess is worth a try. Plus the art is awesome, and given the the seiyuu for the wife is the same from Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, I'm sure the voice acting will be very good too.

One question though: Does the daughter at least has a boyfriend? It would be such a waste if she doesn't, but since it's Orcsoft, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have one.

No, the daughter goes to a only girls school and she don't have a boyfriend, but looking the CG there's scenes of her and her step father. But i'm not that far yet.

Reactions: straight.shota
I played the first scene of Yarichin Katei Kyoushi Netori Houkoku and damn it was hot! Now I don't really want to play the rest of the game, rather I wish Orcsoft makes a prequel were we can see how the husband stole her from her exhusband.

Trying to remember name of a rpg game it had an old school look to the art and it had your girlfriend I think get ntred can anyone help me with the name

催眠家族 ~ヤドカリ~ anyone knows the hcode/hook code of this game??.. vnr wont run on it ,, im using agth+trans im trying this game coz someone said its a mystery and im a sucker of it :)

催眠家族 ~ヤドカリ~ anyone knows the hcode/hook code of this game??.. vnr wont run on it ,, im using agth+trans im trying this game coz someone said its a mystery and im a sucker of it :)
Mystery NTR - best NTR :thumbup: too bad they are small % of NTR games :starving:
Both VNR (visual novel reader) and ITHVNR work fine for me.
For VNR just change text encoding to japanese from UTF in VNR text setting for that game.

Reactions: Bar
I mean... I guess Anonymous by Mirage is technically a mystery ntr.

It's a really dark story though- not a quick nukige for faps.

Don't think many people here have played it- probably for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.