Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Ironically, I like Saimin, but I'm very specific about which type of characters are involved on it. My only complain with the genre is that penchant to ruin it with addition of scat. This is why I'm ambivalent with Fudegaki Soft. Their last game avoided using scat, which I'm grateful for.

However, there's a genre Japan has not exploited to its fullest potential: Femdom.
Hypnosis is one of the genres I like the least, for me, knowing that the girl is faking her actions and is not conscious of what is happening takes away the enjoyment.
I usually don't like Netori games, and generally all games with main goal for protag to fuck girls with their consent or not. But i remember liking Saiminjutsu 2, i felt it was different from just hypnotize girl then use her in any way you want. I vaguely remember plot now, should probably replay it with fandisc at some point. But if i remember right, orange haired gal's (Rie) sex scenes were told from her PoV, like she loose consciousness while being hypnotized, then her body does all the things by itself without her will. Also there were another male opponent, and possibility to lose mother to him or something like that. Personally i think having a rival(s) in those game make it more interesting, at least for me. Also in one of routes protag realizes what a horrible things hes doing and just stops using it :eek:

I'm more interested in hypno themed games where hypno is used against protag and not by him. Like in pure netorare game with netori guy who uses it against our protag and heroine. We can have holes in protag's PoV or some "fake" memories with some big reveals and plot twists. Not just some short route with some elements like in Ore no Kanojo ga Shuushoku Shita Kaisha wa, Black Kigyou Datta... and Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake but a whole game like that and told from protag's pov. Sadly i don't know if such games exist :(

Speaking of Black Rainbow and Fudegaki Soft. The only "recent" game by them that i liked was Saiminjutsu Re and mostly because of a Rival and "harder" scenes.
Wizard Links for me was very disappointing - art was so good, story was interesting in the beginning, but game itself is mostly too vanilla, especially compared to some of their previous games, and filled with too much incest, and I'm pretty much indifferent to it :(
I didn't play Saimin Gakuen - their latest series, but judging from CG gallery and description i think it lacks variety and ambition of previous Black Rainbow games like Saiminjutsu 2 or even aforementioned recent Wizard links. Play as a creepy dude - hypno-fuck students & female teachers - profit. No rivals, no interesting story elements, sex is pretty tame :(
Sorry if i insulted games\genres that you like, its just my opinions and i wanted to vent my frustration with those games :)

Speaking of femdom.
Herencia have some nice game of this genre ;). What i don't like is how femdom used - its either 100% of the game is femdom or its like 1-2% (just a few scenes). Why not make it like 20-30%? Dedicate one of ending to it or a whole route, or make heroine being femdom to protag after she has been "corrupted". Some of netorare games like Netorare nurse 3 would be much better if they included more scenes like that. Another way is to add some dominating females as side characters.

Edit. I remembered few games that fit my themes.
Netorare Osananajimi ~Saimin Nikubou Chuudoku~ netorare game with heroines being "stolen" with hypnosis. But i wish some elements like sex scenes, art and scenario were done better.
Okaa-san to Na-i-sho ~Bijin Oyako, Bessou Kankin 7 Nichikan~ - some good femdom not only by gorgeous looking Villainous Heroine but also by "corrupted" normal heroines in some routes. But again plot could be a bit better there too.

Last edited:
I'm more into progressive hypnosis games than mind control personally, and that's difficult to find :(

I usually don't like Netori games, and generally all games with main goal for protag to fuck girls with their consent or not. But i remember liking Saiminjutsu 2, i felt it was different from just hypnotize girl then use her in any way you want. I vaguely remember plot now, should probably replay it with fandisc at some point. But if i remember right, orange haired gal's (Rie) sex scenes were told from her PoV, like she loose consciousness while being hypnotized, then her body does all the things by itself without her will. Also there were another male opponent, and possibility to lose mother to him or something like that. Personally i think having a rival(s) in those game make it more interesting, at least for me. Also in one of routes protag realizes what a horrible things hes doing and just stops using it :eek:
There are rival(s) in Soushinjutsu 3, and it's a pretty good game from what I remember, but slightly ntr only (thus not ntr for me).
https://vndb.org/v2343
I recommend it, if you're into mind control :)

I'm more into progressive hypnosis games than mind control personally, and that's difficult to find :(

There are rival(s) in Soushinjutsu 3, and it's a pretty good game from what I remember, but slightly ntr only (thus not ntr for me).
https://vndb.org/v2343
I recommend it, if you're into mind control :)
I remember liking that one, never finished it thought. Should also replay it with some other games by Studio Jaren someday in a future.

That's pretty much the core concept of Nukige, Gnoomoos.
About protag having sex with girls? Heres a thing, i like suffering but i don't want to play as a dude who tortures someone, but i would like to see it. For example Tsurumiku have content that i like, but i don't like playing as a smug alpha male in their games, if protag was a female or just a dude who could only watch it would be a whole different thing. Same thing with a corruption games - i like themes but not a male villainous protag who rapes and trains heroines :( I dunno, it may be some weird psychology thing but that's how i like my things. And of course there are always some exceptions. ;)

Hey guys, has anyone played Kanojo ga Yakyuubu no Seishori Manager ni... ~Taiikukaikei Sex de Netorarete~ ??
If so, can anyone tell me if there's a way to avoid group sex? When I last checked the walkthrough was pretty basic, but I see some group scenes with the manager and other guys (not exactly from the club) I wonder if I had to play them or there's a way to avoid it.

Also I was playing Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru. and on the Tanuma route there's a scene
where she is giving Tanuma blowjob and her boyfriend enters the room and she is hidden giving the guy blowjob and keeps thinking "Takkun leave rapidly" but not because she is ashamed or feels bad, but because she finally get her beloved dick on her mouth and wants to suck on it right now. That was really hot

Hey guys, has anyone played Kanojo ga Yakyuubu no Seishori Manager ni... ~Taiikukaikei Sex de Netorarete~ ??
If so, can anyone tell me if there's a way to avoid group sex? When I last checked the walkthrough was pretty basic, but I see some group scenes with the manager and other guys (not exactly from the club) I wonder if I had to play them or there's a way to avoid it.

Also I was playing Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru. and on the Tanuma route there's a scene
where she is giving Tanuma blowjob and her boyfriend enters the room and she is hidden giving the guy blowjob and keeps thinking "Takkun leave rapidly" but not because she is ashamed or feels bad, but because she finally get her beloved dick on her mouth and wants to suck on it right now. That was really hot

If you stick with the coach you will avoid them. I think there is only one cohice in the game, that will lead you to either the coach or the other guy route. As far as I remember there are no group sex scenes in the coach route, he monopolizes the girl.

Never seen this netorase plot before:
https://exhentai.org/g/1199987/8247f124bc/
https://exhentai.org/g/1205083/3b9c132912/

^ Sarcasm. But am interested in seeing what route it goes. Hopefully a tragedy on multiple ends.

Played this cute puzzle NTR game エロトラップNTRダンジョンZ
https://anonym.to/http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ220870.html

Getting all of the endings is pretty simple, you have a lot of save slots and interact with things using the Z key. Easy peazy, and beginning to end doesn't take much more than 60 minutes for all 3 endings IIRC.

Recommend not viewing the DLSite page and skipping directly to playing it, since it doesn't have that many CG images (the game's advertised at 432 yen and is currently 20% off).

+1 to the AV sister game by Atelier. Have started it after fhc's emphatic review; I'm not THAT enthusiastic about it, though I definitely like it a lot so far about one hour in. Despite having most of their games, I haven't actually played many from Atelier Sakura, so I'm glad someone pointed this out -- it would have been a shame to miss out on this.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
So I want to ask you guys something. I love Takeda Hiromitsu and Sanagi Torajirou art. I really enjoy it, how they make the female body and all. But I, for once, am not a big fan of the moral degeneration they make, specially Takeda, I feel they go too much into it, to they point the heroine is not a 'person' anymore but a sexual tool. What you guys think? What type of 'ending' heroine you guys like?
Someone that keeps married/dating ntr'ed guy but is pretty much addicted to netori guy making the situation almost like the cuckoo bird.
A heroine that becomes the play thing of netori guy and follow his every command that we have the feeling that once netori guy is tired he will just drop her.
or a heroine that becames a slave cum toilet that can only thinks of dick like in those moral degeneration stories?
What one you like the best? And If you like one that I didn't listed, which one is it?

So I want to ask you guys something. I love Takeda Hiromitsu and Sanagi Torajirou art. I really enjoy it, how they make the female body and all. But I, for once, am not a big fan of the moral degeneration they make, specially Takeda, I feel they go too much into it, to they point the heroine is not a 'person' anymore but a sexual tool. What you guys think? What type of 'ending' heroine you guys like?
Someone that keeps married/dating ntr'ed guy but is pretty much addicted to netori guy making the situation almost like the cuckoo bird.
A heroine that becomes the play thing of netori guy and follow his every command that we have the feeling that once netori guy is tired he will just drop her.
or a heroine that becames a slave cum toilet that can only thinks of dick like in those moral degeneration stories?
What one you like the best? And If you like one that I didn't listed, which one is it?
Yeah, im not a fan of semen toilet nympho slave (complete moral degeneration) either, so no to option 3.
I feel that options 1 and 2 are pretty similar. I like both of them. :)

For me the most important part in NTR games is MC PoV and mystery elements. If PoV jumps to heroine as soon as sex (NTR) starts i ll usually drop game unless I'm already aware of PoV switching and decided to play anyway or game somehow still keeps me invested, which rarely happens. :(
So i can enjoy any type of NTR and any endings if game fulfills my PoV requirements.

Edit. Can someone translate Atelier Sakura april fool's announcement. Is it Hiroto's gay AV debut like with a Shinjin 20-sai no Onee-chan AV Debut?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a decent walkthrough for Heartfell Maman by Alice Soft? は~とふるママン

it is another very complex game by them and very hard to figure out. appreciate any leads. thanks

I hate the corrupted pig costumes and other ridiculous thing they draw while doing the moral degeneration thingy. It's not sexy for me at all.
I'm more into the hidden "evil queen" corrupted type, basically playing with the mc while still being with him, and wearing sexier clothes/being hotter overall, without being ridiculously slutty.

Does anyone have a decent walkthrough for Heartfell Maman by Alice Soft? は~とふるママン

it is another very complex game by them and very hard to figure out. appreciate any leads. thanks

http://erogehaijin.com/archives/17124976.html

Thank you Redorc but sadly that is the worst walkthough I have seen in a long time. He clearly is proud of having worked out all of the possible paths but he or they fail to give us a workable easy to follow walk..it is a complex series of descriptions of the triggers and the dangers of the randomizing element that AS put into that game ....curse them....and tho the art is wonderful and the story very well done, it is impossible to figure out what to do from that complex and confusing walkthough. I was hoping someone else might have one that was useable.

i spent hours today trying to decyper that and failed to even get a clear picture of some of the important key things you HAVE to know like you have to send the main protagonist, the son future step son to the store to get condoms or he will NOT advance at all. even that is obscure in the game itself so i fear for the future of eroge game if the best studios like Alice Soft resort to trickery and random spins in the games they make but thank you for trying I do appreciate it.

i fear this game may remain one of the wonderful but frustrating unsolveable ones like some of the others that Alice Soft has made, with wonderful art and delicious stories but impossible for normal humans to solve. and play and enjoy.

Well, yeah, games with randomization are kinda difficult to address :(

I am fine with it, well mostly with YOUNG heroines, while i do like seeing a milf degraded specially if its done by a shota (the sense of wrongness is hot), i think my only problem is when is too fast, at least imply a certain amount of weeks went into making her a slut xD

But i do love when they retain thier senses and turn into evil bitches, either stringing along the MC and enjoying it or openly mocking him (to his face or behind his back), or both.

PD: can someone please tell me how the heck is this http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...きりの世界を願ったら。-ーremember-second−-[1300m]-688080/ supposed to be ntr? by the pictures it looks pretty vanilla......

LOL did anybody notice the system requirements for the "new" Atelier Sakura game? Cpu - 386 rofl....dos 3.0 was like wow...childhood there...and the release date is 2099...apparently technology is going to take a dive...

【OS】MS-DOS 3.0以上
【メディア】5インチFD 1000枚組
【CPU】i386SX以上
【メモリ】メインメモリ640KB以上
【ビデオ】要アナログ400ラインディスプレイ
【サウンドカード】要FM音源

http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/999_18/index.html

LOL did anybody notice the system requirements for the "new" Atelier Sakura game? Cpu - 386 rofl....dos 3.0 was like wow...childhood there...and the release date is 2099...apparently technology is going to take a dive...

【OS】MS-DOS 3.0以上
【メディア】5インチFD 1000枚組
【CPU】i386SX以上
【メモリ】メインメモリ640KB以上
【ビデオ】要アナログ400ラインディスプレイ
【サウンドカード】要FM音源

http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/999_18/index.html

Happy fool's day (1st april) :)

Reactions: Gnoomoos
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[180330]-[include]-催眠家族-~ヤドカリ~-[h-game]-688069/ I wanted to point people to this game, not sure if its good or bad but at least is ntr since first you play from husband POV only, the tags in sadpanda give me hope too.

Also anyone found other april fools hentai jokes? apart from AS i mean, sadly i think lilith didn't make 1 this year, again, theirs were always funny.

From the game's overview it seems the protagonist is the hypnotizer so I didnt expect husband POV to exist. Can anyone confirm?

Guy I need help. I don't know if here is the best place to ask, but I'm searching for a doujin that I read a few years ago. 2 actually.
1st Guy is married to his wife, but if memory serves me right his wife is pregnant so he is without sex, so he ends up having sex with his mother-in-law. and if I remember correct she ends pregnant too. Found it [Nishikawa Kou] Musume no Kare | My Daughter's Boyfriend [English] Seems like my description wasn't really the best.

2nd Guy has this guy he has a crush on, fucks her, fucks her mother that looks like her and eventually her little sister as well. is a harem ending and the mother end up cheating on her husband. found as well [Darabuchi] Zettai Kyousha Ch. 0-4 [English]
After spend more time and a couple of different sites I was able to find it!

If anyone knows story like these, please tell me and if someone knows a better place to ask about it, please tell me as well.

Also @Animefan_09 and Osni, from what I know the game you can choose the husband or the netori guy POV

Last edited:
From the game's overview it seems the protagonist is the hypnotizer so I didnt expect husband POV to exist. Can anyone confirm?
Can confirm, you have husband's PoV first time. After getting ending with him you can start as Netori guy.
I finished husband's PoV once, i dunno how many endings are there, game let you make choices like 4 times and i dunno if they will lead to a different endings. And i barely started Netori guy's PoV just to confirm it.

Those pesky hidden NTR games, getchu page doesn't have NTR or even Netori tags, without Animefan_09 i would completely missed it :(
So far Game itself is pretty average or a bit above average. Story is somehow more slow and serious than i initially thought it would be. But MC's PoV is a bit boring and uneventful, at least with choices that I've made in game.
I liked hypnosis theme when its used against MC and heroine, we just discussed it few pages ago :P But i think it could be used much more interestingly. Here its more like weakened Jedi's persuasion thing or a bit like slow progressive minor hypnosis than Mind Control, at least it is what is used on Protag. Still i think possibility are limitless for Hypnosis/Mind Control NTR genre

I wish i could write more, but i supposed to be sleeping like 1 hour ago :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.