Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well the bitch is here, lets hope this new enterprise from bitch-sensei turns out alright instead of horrible xD

hmm, the one on top of my head is that doujin from Iris Art which is one of the best circle for ntr doujin in the recent year imo

thanks so much, i read it " https://exhentai.org/g/1090096/65fe9778c7/" it;s great, I hope to find more such sets

Hi, everybody!

I just cleaned my PC and I wanted to properly re-install ATLAS V14 for AGTH but while I have the archive "TRIAL" to install ATLAS with the crack, I can't install it because the date has passed. I know there was a manipulation to do by changing the date of windows... but it doesn't work anymore!

Could someone please copy-paste me into an archive, the ATLAS installation folder?

With this surge of Netori overpowering NTR... I feel like we're witnessing the downfall of NTR for Netori. Then again, Netori tends to have likable protagonists than NTR does.

Er what?? Netori always have more titles than ntr. Everyone knows that. And since 2017, i've seen increasing netorase genre in cg sets.

With this surge of Netori overpowering NTR... I feel like we're witnessing the downfall of NTR for Netori. Then again, Netori tends to have likable protagonists than NTR does.

Hopefully not truly the case. I like the drama stemming from the protagonists inner thoughts in a ntr perspective vn.

Hi, everybody!

I just cleaned my PC and I wanted to properly re-install ATLAS V14 for AGTH but while I have the archive "TRIAL" to install ATLAS with the crack, I can't install it because the date has passed. I know there was a manipulation to do by changing the date of windows... but it doesn't work anymore!

Could someone please copy-paste me into an archive, the ATLAS installation folder?
You also need crack for atlas
https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/3/#Installing ATLAS

I dont think Netorare is going away. Its like stupid_army said, netori have more titles and probably is more popular\have bigger audience. But this audience is often different from Netorare genre. Im avoiding most Netori titles with very few rare exceptions like Kangoku Senkan series. And i personally like even Hetare protags more, than rapist alphas that we "arguably" have in most netori games, so it all subjective again. So if for example they stop making netorare games in favor of netori, I just wont buy them, but this fortunately will never happen :) not unlike with my favs Dark eroges :(
Its more like a streak with big companies netori releases, and some downtime with netorare ones, and in my opinion NTR from big companies are often suck, its indie guys like Venus and Jinsei that are rarely disappoint. Also i feel producers are chasing Marina success too much with all recent Netorase stuff instead of making netorare :P

Speaking of Netori and Netorare.
I've pretty much learned all Hiragana by now and i understood that Netorare is 寝取 + kana RA, RE and netori is 寝取 + kana RI. 寝取られ and 寝取り respectively, we even have those as a tags under this thread which is also quite nice. Armed with this knowledge i was browsing known shops like jap dlsite, dmm and getchu for netorare Miel titles to get full collection of their netorare games.
To my surprise their games are often miss tagged. Only getchu i believe tagged 寝取られ correctly on Miel games.
With DL site we have this
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202657.html - i believe it is a pure netori game with no netorare but its still have tag 寝取られ
With DMM its even worse
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_114893/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=13 - they put netorare and netori IN ONE SAME TAG 寝取り・寝取られ WTF ? :eek:
Heres getchu page, as you can see it doesn't have 寝取られ tag
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=968344
Whats up with all this miss use of tags? I'm not interested in Netori games, why they are sometimes labeled as 寝取られ? :confused:

Last edited:

Yeah, I already got the crack.
I just can't get the ATLAS installation started. He tells me that the demo date has expired and I remember that I had to set the Windows date before 2010 but it doesn't work. I suspect windows 10 that would prevent me from bypassing by cheating on the date.

So I'd just like to have the ATLAS folder in program files, something like that. (folder already installed).

Yeah, I already got the crack.
I just can't get the ATLAS installation started. He tells me that the demo date has expired and I remember that I had to set the Windows date before 2010 but it doesn't work. I suspect windows 10 that would prevent me from bypassing by cheating on the date.

So I'd just like to have the ATLAS folder in program files, something like that. (folder already installed).
Maybe try that : https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

Thank you but it still doesn't work...

If he messed up than just "time traveling" wont help, it got nothing to do with win 10 i think. He needs to clean reg entry of installation and try again with crack applied or something like that. Its all was written in that guide
https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/201...-guide-to-using-atlas/8/#ATLAS expired on you

Mmm, it's already done (I do it several times, between each installation test) but still nothing either. I don't understand why no one has yet made an Atlas installation available on the net without this stupid installer with the date... ? I think that if I can reinstall Atlas, it's the first thing I'll try to do (because the demo is no longer available on the Fujitsu site either).

I tried on two other different PCs (on which Atlas was never installed) and still nothing! Now it's getting really weird! Yet it tells me that the test expires on March 31st, 2009 so I'm set to an earlier date but nothing!

However, I have already reinstalled this damn Atlas several times in the past and I never had a problem... This is the first time!

I would like to be able to get the folder containing all the files as we can see on the image below.

1520787304359762738.jpg

Thank you but it still doesn't work...

Mmm, it's already done (I do it several times, between each installation test) but still nothing either. I don't understand why no one has yet made an Atlas installation available on the net without this stupid installer with the date... ? I think that if I can reinstall Atlas, it's the first thing I'll try to do (because the demo is no longer available on the Fujitsu site either).

I tried on two other different PCs (on which Atlas was never installed) and still nothing! Now it's getting really weird! Yet it tells me that the test expires on March 31st, 2009 so I'm set to an earlier date but nothing!

However, I have already reinstalled this damn Atlas several times in the past and I never had a problem... This is the first time!

I would like to be able to get the folder containing all the files as we can see on the image below.

1520787304359762738.jpg

This is really weird. I'd say install it on a Win7 VM...
Anyway, here's mine.
https://mega.nz/#!aZpAGa6Q!v76B6Cny2LPvgr3lqDQP77rRBSGIwatAhidRVZXU-UI

Reactions: Vlad03
1 of the reasons i never updated my windows is that i am paranoid and afraid i couldn't get atlas to work xD. Lets see how many more years i can squeeze before being forced to update.....

Hey, finally decided to give Kabetuma 2 a shot but keep getting the following error:
Alert.png

Anyone know how to fix it?

Already using Japanese locale and tried compatibility mode.

Reactions: Infidelisoft
Thanks, actually just found that on one of the later pages but after applying it doesn't run at all anymore saying some .dll file is missing.

Edit: Re-installed it, and now it either gives the "no crack" alert or "missing .dll" error unless I open the game using the .exe file deepest inside the program file folder of the game. But it's working, I guess. Thanks again for the help, skyrider53.

Last edited:
Thanks, actually just found that on one of the later pages but after applying it doesn't run at all anymore saying some .dll file is missing.

Edit: Re-installed it, and now it either gives the "no crack" alert or "missing .dll" error unless I open the game using the .exe file deepest inside the program file folder of the game. But it's working, I guess. Thanks again for the help, skyrider53.

no problem:)

I am not sure wich game/crack you are working but if its anim made an exception with your antivirus. Mine keep erasing the crack or something without telling me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-141213-黒い染み-感染牢獄.312257/

Can you reup this one going for the circle collection.
Thanks in Advance!
welderclyde wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, I double request of Jarro about grand libra academy links at mexashare. Thank you for your work and have a comfy day.
Valcrin wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01131008 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, this one just got a major update. Would you update it? Thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.02
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?