Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Is Iro Yoridori really netorare? I read the synopsis and doesn't look like it, seems more like a voyeur protagonist.

And has female point of view like other Jinsei games?

I'm planning to play other Jinsei games after I finish Honto no Kimochi, but I'm not sure about this one...

Is Iro Yoridori really netorare? I read the synopsis and doesn't look like it, seems more like a voyeur protagonist.

I'm planning to play other Jinsei games after I finish Honto no Kimochi, but I'm not sure about this one...

Yes it's very NTR. There's a playboy who wishes to get 100fuckbuddies and tweets out about it. Protag likes a girl- and has 3 or 4 other girls who crush on him and are subsequently stolen by playboy man- even the virgin nerd girl who is afraid of anything sexual. Eventually he sets his eyes on the girl the protag likes and sends protag suggestive pictures of her with her face blurred or barred etc as he starts to corrupt her. Really the main choice you have for routes is when you warn her about the guy and his objective. If you tell her shortest possible time- she dumps him and the protag "wins"(despite him taking some of her firsts)- if you're too late she dumps him but is physically traumatized by men. And if you don't tell her about him she just becomes his slave along with all the other side-heroines.

Game's alright- art is good and main girl is cute. dicks are huge

And it's not female viewpoint- it's from the male perspective. If VNDB has it as female perspective it's wrong. Since at least 95% if from the guy.

---edit

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ219578.html This game just came out a day ago or so?..Looks like it has a possession theme which is unique enough for me to try out. Not sure if it'll be good and the circle did 1 other game that I never played and couldn't find with a brief search. So if anyone has either i'd be willing to check em out.thanks(really just want to find the two games in my request thread though)

Last edited:
Yes it's very NTR. There's a playboy who wishes to get 100fuckbuddies and tweets out about it. Protag likes a girl- and has 3 or 4 other girls who crush on him and are subsequently stolen by playboy man- even the virgin nerd girl who is afraid of anything sexual. Eventually he sets his eyes on the girl the protag likes and is sent suggestive pictures of her with her face blurred or barred etc as he starts to corrupt her. Really the main choice you have for routes is when you warn her about the guy and his objective. If you tell her shortest possible time- she dumps him and the protag "wins"(despite him taking some of her firsts)- if you're too late she dumps him but is physically traumatized by men. And if you don't tell her about him she just becomes his slave along with all the other side-heroines.

And it's not female viewpoint- it's from the male perspective. If VNDB has it as female perspective it's wrong. Since at least 95% if from the guy.

That is the beauty of it, the options matter and the consequences make sense, and i mean matter because is the guy who makes them and it makes sense in how they affect the story, what i hate on many games is how the options work, liek soemtimes they don't make sense in why they matter!!

My only complain is that as far as i know the netori guy is a nice guy.........or at least he is at worst completely insensitive not evil, i prefer scumbags as the "bad" guys xD

Some of you might already know but anim does have a questionnaire section on their website

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/enq_form2.html

If anyone has actually bought their games (or want to pretend you did) filling it could help influence future projects

Of course unless you're fluent in Japanese or confident in your google translation skills and relying on its accuracy your feedback might be limited but something to consider anyway

Writing answers in any language other than Japanese might get ignored since it wouldn't be from customers of the native market they want feedback on

If you want to just write simple answers like your favorite character's name and the name of the title vndb should help. Could also copy/paste the kanji of a certain staff member (director, scenario or character design)

Would be odd if they get a sudden surge of feedback forms so my suggestion would be to wait until at least February 23 when their new game comes out and you can either give your feedback on it or a past game of theirs you liked

Should've included the following before as well (but didn't see), there are 2 more questionnaire sections where you don't have to say what game you bought and appear to be easier to fill out

General questions e.g. favorite genres, character type, artist, seiyuu

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/enq_form.html

This one seems specifically for NTR

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/enq_ntr2.html

Reactions: straight.shota
Should've included the following before as well (but didn't see), there are 2 more questionnaire sections where you don't have to say what game you bought and appear to be easier to fill out

General questions e.g. favorite genres, character type, artist, seiyuu

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/enq_form.html

This one seems specifically for NTR

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/enq_ntr2.html

How do japanesse call those "panoramic scenes"? I want to tell them I really like them, so they will use them more in the future.

That is the beauty of it, the options matter and the consequences make sense, and i mean matter because is the guy who makes them and it makes sense in how they affect the story, what i hate on many games is how the options work, liek soemtimes they don't make sense in why they matter!!

My only complain is that as far as i know the netori guy is a nice guy.........or at least he is at worst completely insensitive not evil, i prefer scumbags as the "bad" guys xD

Ok, now I'm starting to get interested in this game. Could you tell me if the MC has sex with the heroine at some point of the story? Or at least if they have done it already? This is very important for me in NTR, since if the couple has never had sex, then they are not really a couple in my book.

Last edited:

You should definitely give it a try. This game can give you the feeling, that all the nice girls, even your precious childhood friend, are nothing special, just easy prey. The netori guy works slowly trough all of the cuties, getting everything he wants with his little tricks, until he sets his eyes on the girl you truly like and care. Here it plays with your expectations:
As a reader you think he will atleast struggle and needs alot to win her over.... but nope, she is not the gold trophy, just some little checkbox in his notebook he cleared while smoothly walks trough the park, even more easy than his victories before. But that doesnt stop him to have a lot of fun with her and let you feel worthless.

Here is horrible translation of 2 pages Marina doujinshi.
source: https://exhentai.org/s/be1fdeff88/1186913-10

Ee.. are you really going to record this?

Of course, you promised before, didn't you?
It's okay, this is only for my pleasure, I'll edit this before giving it to Kenji

A..alright, then..

Kenji, can you see? Ups, he won't see this one, huh..

This is going to be the last for today's
And Probably the best.

We're going to move to bed, OK..

After lending to Yamashita is over, next lending is to Gondo, middle-aged old man from internet forum..
Compared to Nakamura-kun or handsome Yamashita-san, Gondo-san is a bit plump with good physic, common type for middle-aged old man.
As I thought Marina is opposed, but after the three of us meet, Gondo seem has good character and surprisingly, sense of cleanliness.
Reluctantly she agreed to the "lending".

As usual, after Marina coming home from lending, I listen to her report and enjoy the video they took.
Persistent urging by Gondo and Marina's agony in pleasure was very arousing.
When i thought everything went smoothly, one day I found unknown USB memory. Inside, many video file is preserved. It's "spoils of war" of wife lending from all this time, functions as backup.

But.. the fifth file.. this one is different.
Although similar to last week's video I received, this one has longer playback time. I'm sure this one is the file before editing.
When I click on it, Marina with never before seen clothes and Gondo-san are projected on the screen.

Aaaaa... Haa..
Sorry Kenji

I'm going to be Gondo-san's woman.

This dick is too amazing.. Ama..zing.. Haaa..

Although.. Today is really dangerous day..
He came many.. many times inside..

Today's filming.. the truth is.. all.. creampie

N-no.. Cumming.. Cumming..
Again.. inside.. Haa... Oooo..

Ha.. ha.. Aann.. ha-.. ha-..
There you go Kenji-kun, Thank you for Lending Marina-kun

At this point the video is over, although Marina really had sex with Gondo-san, I feel unpredecented amount of unpleasant feelings.
this time lending, due to my selfishness, I thought she really felt reluctant..
Maybe I'm the worst but I think Marina's behaviour is irresistibly arousing.
Today also, she goes to be embraced by Gondo..
Maybe.. I've done something I can't take back..

Reactions: stupid_army
After consuming this ungodly fetish for a long time I've been veering more and more towards bully/alpha type of NTR rather than blackmail because with blackmail-type some story is so stupid it completely breaks my suspension of disbelief, and at least with alpha bully NTR it's still quite logical. Any suggestion for really hot alpha bully NTR eroge? anything is appreciated thank you

Yes it's very NTR. There's a playboy who wishes to get 100fuckbuddies and tweets out about it. Protag likes a girl- and has 3 or 4 other girls who crush on him and are subsequently stolen by playboy man- even the virgin nerd girl who is afraid of anything sexual. Eventually he sets his eyes on the girl the protag likes and sends protag suggestive pictures of her with her face blurred or barred etc as he starts to corrupt her. Really the main choice you have for routes is when you warn her about the guy and his objective. If you tell her shortest possible time- she dumps him and the protag "wins"(despite him taking some of her firsts)- if you're too late she dumps him but is physically traumatized by men. And if you don't tell her about him she just becomes his slave along with all the other side-heroines.

You should definitely give it a try. This game can give you the feeling, that all the nice girls, even your precious childhood friend, are nothing special, just easy prey. The netori guy works slowly trough all of the cuties, getting everything he wants with his little tricks, until he sets his eyes on the girl you truly like and care. Here it plays with your expectations:
As a reader you think he will atleast struggle and needs alot to win her over.... but nope, she is not the gold trophy, just some little checkbox in his notebook he cleared while smoothly walks trough the park, even more easy than his victories before. But that doesnt stop him to have a lot of fun with her and let you feel worthless.

So they are not even a couple? ugh, I know childhood friends, family members, platonic love and all that stuff can be considered netorare, but it just doesn't feel the same...

Oh well, I'll play anyway, but I'm not having high hopes....

So they are not even a couple? ugh, I know childhood friends, family members, platonic love and all that stuff can be considered netorare, but it just doesn't feel the same...

Oh well, I'll play anyway, but I'm not having high hopes....
I think she basically confesses in one scene. They definitely like the protag and the protag likes her and its no secret.

Yeah, it was true NTR type A, the ntr dude was basically a casanova, fucking every female around.
I just wish the game developed all sub heroines netorare nurse style.

Anyone have a link to Netorare Nurse Osananajimi Yume Chijoku Shojo Soushitsu Hen and Kenka Saikyou Tsuma ga Masaka no Haiboku! Mesu Inu Choukyou? I've tried looking everywhere for working links but can't find them anywhere.

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to Netorare Nurse Osananajimi Yume Chijoku Shojo Soushitsu Hen and Kenka Saikyou Tsuma ga Masaka no Haiboku! Mesu Inu Choukyou!!? I've tried looking everywhere for working links but can't find them anywhere.
Kenka Saikyou Tsuma ga Masaka no Haiboku! Mesu Inu Choukyou!! reupload here is still alive http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-end]-ケンカ最強妻がまさかの敗北-メス犬調教-231859/#post2894385 and here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...40801][phase-end]-ケンカ最強妻がまさかの敗北-メス犬調教-491430/

I gave up trying to find Netorare Nurse 2nd part, you can buy it from jap DLsite, DMM and probably somewhere else :(

Last edited:
Leane of Legitimate crown update just came out! Looks like it is mostly cg for endings,new maid character, and group scene for harem.

Last edited:

Thanks missed it because I only looked at top of the post and not replies. Wow I didn't know any of the rapidgator links still worked or didn't ask for premium. It looks like netorare nurse 2 is impossible to find.

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to Netorare Nurse Osananajimi Yume Chijoku Shojo Soushitsu Hen and Kenka Saikyou Tsuma ga Masaka no Haiboku! Mesu Inu Choukyou!!? I've tried looking everywhere for working links but can't find them anywhere.
https://mega.nz/#!aBRz1Rza!-TkS33JmXgK3EKwYbSZg5Xh34B4CRf2SZblOyN5kFr4
I recommend buying them, they're quality work worth supporting.

Where did you guys find the other NTR nurses? I only found some RG links that required premium

I have all netorare nurse and many studio triumph works years ago. So when all the links still alive :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please