Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey, anyone here who has ideas to spice up normal sex scenes before the woman has fallen? Coming up with interesting ideas for later scenes is pretty easy, but before the heroine plays along at least a little bit pretty much all I can think of is slightly different poses and angles to keep things interesting.
First_scene2.jpg

You could try having some foreshadowing of what's gonna happen later or highlight some repressed fetish of the heroin?
If you are looking for a different viewing angle I guess you could try a sideview a little further away so their whole bodies are shown

In private mode the link opens and then gives me the error anyway, oh well...

Reactions: Infidelisoft
Anyone have walkthrough for [RPG] [魔法少女倶楽部] 若妻ユカの浮気日和 / [Magical Girl Club] Young Wife Yuka's Good Day to Cheat Ver.3 ??

I need it

If this http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ung-wife-yukas-good-day-cheat-ver-3-a-673882/ doesn't have even a tiny little bit of ntr then i will swallow my glasses......just look at that name!

I wanted to try it with ITH but I've a little problem. It seems that it hooked the text since it is shown but it's also filled with this characters 時間0 again and again without end so it gives this kind of thing:

時間0時間0…時間0と時間0は時間0中時間0々時間0い時間0か時間0な時間0い時間0く時間0て時間0、時間0昨時間0日時間0の時間0欲時間0求時間0不時間0満時間0し時間0か時間0残時間0ら時間0な時間0い時間0S時間0E時間0X時間0を時間0始時間0め時間0、時間0仕時間0事時間0が時間0忙時間0し時間0く時間0て時間0二時間0人時間0の時間0時時間0間時間0が時間0持時間0て時間0な時間0い時間0事時間0や時間0、時間0子時間0供時間0が時間0中時間0々時間0出時間0来時間0な時間0い時間0事時間0な時間0ど時間0色時間0々時間0重時間0な時間0っ時間0て時間0、時間0結時間0婚時間0二時間0年時間0目時間0と時間0も時間0な時間0る時間0と時間0す時間0れ時間0違時間0い時間0や時間0不時間0満時間0が時間0、時間0い時間0~時間0っ時間0ぱ時間0い時間0出時間0て時間0く時間0る時間0。時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0時間0

As you can see, the text is here but impossible to use it since there are these 時間0 everywhere. Do you think it's a problem with the game engine? It's a RPG Maker game using RGSS3 like many others so I thought it would work, but I was wrong or maybe there is something to do, I don't know.

Edit: Ok so I tried just again and it seems that's the time of the day in game. After, it says 時間早朝 early morning. So ITH hooked the text and the in game time too (writen on the left upper corner of the game window) and ith repeats it indefinitely. I tried to "suppress repetition", but it didn't work.

Last edited:
it's probably hooking the wrong channel, try if you get anything from the others

Hey guys. Another lurker here who decided to finally post something on this thread for a brief period.

So I wanted to ask if there is any dedicated forum for discussing hentai doujin rpgs or I just have to make do with dlsite's 'best selling' list arrangement.
Since I am new to doujin rpgs I don't know about any must play kamiges for netorare genre. And the one I'm playing right now is more focused on corruption than netorare so some recommendations would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for VNs where the heroine has the possibilities to end up with different guys with their own endings and such. You know, the likes of recent ntr alicesoft games and basically every game lune team bitters makes? Dearest Blue and Giiga ~Fanluge†Qliphoth~ from Lilim and Lilim Darkness are some other examples. I haven't been able to find similar type of games aside from those and most of the ntr I find are full faceless guys gang banging or a single character stealing the protag's significant other.
Thanks in advance.

hello
I have a request a little special, you can tell me (doujin, CG, manga, etc) where the photo frame ( with a photo of the couple) is covered with the semen of the netori guy, after of having sex with the wife / girlfriend
thanks

I pay for the game とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ but have a protection, someone have a save of this game, is dificult get 100% CG

Did anyone manage to get 変り妻 ~秘密を握られ要求される欲情な躰~'s last four scenes in the gallery? There are literally two choices in the game and no matter how you combine them, they don't seem to lead to these scenes.

Hey guys. Another lurker here who decided to finally post something on this thread for a brief period.

So I wanted to ask if there is any dedicated forum for discussing hentai doujin rpgs or I just have to make do with dlsite's 'best selling' list arrangement.
Since I am new to doujin rpgs I don't know about any must play kamiges for netorare genre. And the one I'm playing right now is more focused on corruption than netorare so some recommendations would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for VNs where the heroine has the possibilities to end up with different guys with their own endings and such. You know, the likes of recent ntr alicesoft games and basically every game lune team bitters makes? Dearest Blue and Giiga ~Fanluge†Qliphoth~ from Lilim and Lilim Darkness are some other examples. I haven't been able to find similar type of games aside from those and most of the ntr I find are full faceless guys gang banging or a single character stealing the protag's significant other.
Thanks in advance.
Hi there, its nice that you finally decided to join this discussion.
About your second question: There are not many out there besides the one you already know. The reason is simple. Games with several Netori guys means several routes, which means longer games. The companies you already mentioned are the only one who making longer and more expensive ntr games. So not much choice here. But i have 2 games for you. The upcoming Anim TeamMM game looks like it has maybe what you want. Also i can recommend 夫の居ぬ間に… ~わたし脅されて、あなたに言えないコトしました~. For the amazing art alone a good choice.

Hi there, its nice that you finally decided to join this discussion.
About your second question: There are not many out there besides the one you already know. The reason is simple. Games with several Netori guys means several routes, which means longer games. The companies you already mentioned are the only one who making longer and more expensive ntr games. So not much choice here. But i have 2 games for you. The upcoming Anim TeamMM game looks like it has maybe what you want. Also i can recommend 夫の居ぬ間に… ~わたし脅されて、あなたに言えないコトしました~. For the amazing art alone a good choice.

Thanks for the reply Arm90. I've been tracking Anim TeamMM's upcoming game since announcement and it certainly looks suited to my interest but I completely forgot about Silky's Sakura's one so thanks again for reminding me. The art (or the shading or color palette) seems reminiscent of Elf just like Silky's Plus's and Silky's art which is just the icing on top.

Been playing Netorare Imouto Misaki non-stop which makes me realise how great doujin rpgs are.

http://b.dlsite.net/RG28278/ paying attention to the shadow garden blog and valkyrias development. They're the makers of shadowcore for those who don't know. The dev has postponed the game quite a bit(has been a full year since the trial was released) and i'm losing a little bit of hope... however he claims the scenes are in the 100s with total cgs numbering in the 1700s so far. Which makes it a much larger game than Shadowcore and has introduced 3 new heroines whereas the first game only had 2 so it's a bit too far into dev to be dropped... or so you'd think but i've seen things disappear at 95% completion so I hope it comes out someday..

Also still looking for the two games in this thread:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...hese-2-new-ntr-games-went-under-radar-671073/

They were released in november.

http://b.dlsite.net/RG28278/ paying attention to the shadow garden blog and valkyrias development. They're the makers of shadowcore for those who don't know. The dev has postponed the game quite a bit(has been a full year since the trial was released) and i'm losing a little bit of hope... however he claims the scenes are in the 100s with total cgs numbering in the 1700s so far. Which makes it a much larger game than Shadowcore and has introduced 3 new heroines whereas the first game only had 2 so it's a bit too far into dev to be dropped... or so you'd think but i've seen things disappear at 95% completion so I hope it comes out someday..

Also still looking for the two games in this thread:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...hese-2-new-ntr-games-went-under-radar-671073/

They were released in november.

The game is "finished" the problem is that it has wayyy too many bugs, and he didn't correct them as he was making the game so now almost everytime he fixes one another is created, he could release the game but he hasn't becaus ehe has too much integrity to sell a broken product, i am sure he will release as soon as he fixes a majority of the bugs.........i hope

So... that new Studio Pork CG story looks pretty good.

Btw, anyone else tried the latest Atelier Sakura game? The character design of the heroine was very much to my taste but everything else about it is pretty generic imo. Maybe i'm just jaded.

So... that new Studio Pork CG story looks pretty good.

Btw, anyone else tried the latest Atelier Sakura game? The character design of the heroine was very much to my taste but everything else about it is pretty generic imo. Maybe i'm just jaded.

I tried.... a dissapointment for me. And it's not NTR, even not netorase

The latest game in general (the netori one) or the last netorare one (妻が身体を開く理由 ~知らぬ間に甥からセックス開発されていた愛する妻~)? I tried the netorare and yeah, it didn't do it for me. I feel like they fucked up the pacing. Like with most of their new stuff.

I know this is probably a dated now, but for Soredemo 2, should I just lose hope that we won't get the dlc. General consensus on this thread tells that the game didn't live up to the hype. But I still like the artwork and style that Gentle Sasaki creates. And for Soredemo the main character was nice and toned, but still curvy and busty. Through google translating the following link, I read the summary for the 4 extra scenes and man I would love to see them:

https://ssl.webjocky.net/products/detail.php?product_id=287

I guess that segways into another question. Do any of you know if there were other games, with DLC, where the extra content was eventually released? Just curious, because I was pretty surprised to read the hentai has DLC now...sheesh.

Interestingly enough, as of today, a double pack of both Soredemo games are ranked 1 on lune-soft's storefront. Maybe some hope? lolz..
Capture3223.JPG

Does anyone have this? https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/d...e=http://ntrblog.com/archives/1069605337.html

Seems to be an animated and voiced version of an NTR CG set that came out a while ago. It's DMM exclusive, though.

Interestingly enough, as of today, a double pack of both Soredemo games are ranked 1 on lune-soft's storefront. Maybe some hope? lolz..

That reminds me, does anyone know how to fix the Soredemo 64MB error? Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I haven't been able to play it or the extra DLC. I know setting up a Virtual Machine is an option but I'm wondering if there's an easier method.

I know this is probably a dated now, but for Soredemo 2, should I just lose hope that we won't get the dlc. General consensus on this thread tells that the game didn't live up to the hype. But I still like the artwork and style that Gentle Sasaki creates. And for Soredemo the main character was nice and toned, but still curvy and busty. Through google translating the following link, I read the summary for the 4 extra scenes and man I would love to see them:

https://ssl.webjocky.net/products/detail.php?product_id=287

I guess that segways into another question. Do any of you know if there were other games, with DLC, where the extra content was eventually released? Just curious, because I was pretty surprised to read the hentai has DLC now...sheesh.

View attachment 18599
I would like to see them too. One of scenes is when they went to amusement park with 3 people according to googletranslate, which looks like was cut from original game. :(
Waffle does it too with https://vndb.org/r51822 and https://vndb.org/r51824. What does this "Official Mail Order Privilege" even means? Bonus for mail order? in 2017? :rolleyes:

That reminds me, does anyone know how to fix the Soredemo 64MB error? Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I haven't been able to play it or the extra DLC. I know setting up a Virtual Machine is an option but I'm wondering if there's an easier method.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ing-それでも妻を愛してる-119150/index2.html#post2808545
Well there is a thread here but solution is to downgrading directx to 9x. Sorry I Dunno if there are a simpler ways or why is this error happens :(. I run both Soredomotsumas fine on windows 10. Only thing that i had problem with those game was that Antivirus doesn't like exe file and i have to add it to exceptions.

The game is "finished" the problem is that it has wayyy too many bugs, and he didn't correct them as he was making the game so now almost everytime he fixes one another is created, he could release the game but he hasn't becaus ehe has too much integrity to sell a broken product, i am sure he will release as soon as he fixes a majority of the bugs.........i hope

He should just release and allow players to find the bugs and report them if it's that far along tbh. lol..

Btw- do you know if he has a twitter or another place he updates?

Guys, anyone able to run Anim's Tsuma no niku ana ni Homestay with movie playing?
I can't seem to pass the scene after MC goes for business trip. I assume that's where the OP movie starts.
I heard we can delete or rename the movie folder but i want to play it as intended.
There are 2 versions available at nyaa, digital and package (DVD) version. I tried both also several cracks i found in the internet but no success.

Does anyone have an walthrough for Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei? I've found a 100% save, but I can only see the sex and not the build up to it. I tried playing it, but I'm getting every path that doesn't involve much sex. The most I got was one sex scene.

Does anyone have an walthrough for Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei? I've found a 100% save, but I can only see the sex and not the build up to it. I tried playing it, but I'm getting every path that doesn't involve much sex. The most I got was one sex scene.
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/anim/macho.html

There is a Flow option in game which show chart with all PoVs and their routes - from up to bottom - Husband's - Wife's - Daughter's.

edit. Also to get another's PoVs you have to finish story as a Husband first i think

He should just release and allow players to find the bugs and report them if it's that far along tbh. lol..

Btw- do you know if he has a twitter or another place he updates?

That won't fix the issue, the issue is that is has so many bugs and they are on a level that he can't easily fix them, when he fixes something he creates another problem. I still have hope but mostly i just hope he learns from this and doesn't wait until the end for testing his next game xD, i mean that is crazy is like doing an important paper without saving the document every fe page (i even save after every page).......

@Lonerprime would your group be interested in this https://exhentai.org/g/1181939/5250bf5b6d/ ? it has loli.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down