Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone know anything like Houkago ni Midareru Ane Kyoushi to Tonari no Heya de Aegu Imouto were there is more than one heroine get ntred from main character and all his friends or family get taken from him or something similiar.

You can try:
https://vndb.org/v10247
https://vndb.org/v10246
https://vndb.org/v10245
Same MC, who just cant catch his break (and loses wife, new girlfriend and sister).

The best par tif that in 2 and 3 he loses them after mor eor less recovering his faith in humanity, is like a kick in the balls......AND I LOVE IT, i can't remember how the 2nd heroine turned out but the wife and sis got really mean and cruel muahahahahahaha

Not really, it's really vague in my memories, and I only remember it because it touched me emotionally. I didn't even know I was into ntr or what ntr was at the time...

Any other clue? even things like big breast, or things that it doesn't have like say drugs, that would help narrow the search.

Anyone know anything like Houkago ni Midareru Ane Kyoushi to Tonari no Heya de Aegu Imouto were there is more than one heroine get ntred from main character and all his friends or family get taken from him or something similiar.

there's [Jinsei Tsuukoudome] Iroyoridori, where the guy steal three girls that are close to MC, and he fucks a bunch of other girls too

would love to find more like this too

I played Gatenkei, it's pretty good actually. I would put it on there, but tbh, I couldn't understand some of the translation after the 2nd chapter. If you can share the kind of setup you use to play your VN's, I would appreciate it.

I'm currently running either AGTH or ITHVNR to hook the text. Then straight-up hitting Google Translate using Chiitrans Lite. I've been looking to integrate a parser/dictionary, but I haven't spent much time on it. Ideally you can link me to some tools you use, and I will set it up by looking up their guides.

Oh, I can't help you with that. Sorry. I play my VNs in Japanese, without any text hooker and/or translator.

I remember seeing some kind of guide to that on Fuwanovel Forums, though. Maybe you could find some help over there.

Nope, it wasn't fantasy or scifi, that's all I can say.

No, I already searched there, and I'm pretty sure it's not there :(
It was before ntr was trending...

I see, if not ehentai then do you know where you read it?...please don't say 4chan or similar........

I see, if not ehentai then do you know where you read it?...please don't say 4chan or similar........
On an old ass computer who was trashed a long time ago...
If I stumble upon it, I'll talk about it here :)

Also how long does it take for you this one: https://www.patreon.com/posts/curse-of-v0-4-16325046 i can't even finish it, it varies from 4h to 1 and half hour but it never finishes..........if you have a mega account can you upload it and pass it to me (at least with mega i can continue downloads....)

This game is quite good to be honest! Hope it will go to the end.

Is there any other NTRPG like this out there? With slow corruption of the female character without especialy rape but more sexual harrasment going further and further as she doesn't really mind it or just can't refuse and doesn't really dislike it until she goes all the way.

Unfortunately this is yet another example of ever so popular "blackmail": "I made a photo of you kissing your boyfriend, so you need to become a cumdump for everyone". This is Pinpoint so sex scenes are rather hot, but setups like that need to go away.

Meh, that is underwhelming.

Can i get help find this NTR manga where the woman who is nurse is fucked by husband's brother. Husband or brother is a doctor. The husband doesn't approve of the marriage and to get his approval or something the fiancee fucks the brother.

I liked Homestay too. Husband PoV wasn't bad, him talking on a phone with wife while she was moaning and slurping was exiting.
I also very liked daughter's PoV when she just watches, especially scene when she sees her mother being fucked in front of her while she pretends to sleep.
What i didn't like about homestay is alternative route (Harem), wife and daughter PoVs there weren't convincing there for me

I hope new MM game would be as big or even bigger with different routes with different ntr fetishes, i personally don't like Netorase that much

I agree, the oyakodon didn't do much for me either. I think they should have used a son instead of a daughter for a double NTR effect: Mystery from the husband POV and Voyeur NTR from the son POV, and more scenes with the wife instead of the oyakodon scenes. That would have made the game so much hotter!

I don't like the fact that the new game has multiple antagonists. It's Anim, so I'm sure the game will be good, but still, it worries me.

On an old ass computer who was trashed a long time ago...
If I stumble upon it, I'll talk about it here :)

I really hope that old one still lives, otherwise we will be left with the mistery foever..........shit i really can't stop thinking about it.

The CG for Doku Mail Series 1 NTR Seduce ~Netorareta Tsuma SeFri Kouhai Imouto~ from Bonk! GAME STUDIO is out
https://exhentai.org/g/1164717/3f589409e5/

I must say... feels weak? It's only the CG but I dunno... seems like the wife corruption is done quickly.

From what I know this game mostly is 3D, it means only few scenes have CGs. Don't know for sure because I have x32 OS which isn't supported by the game. BTW this game is long ago available for download, on torrents as well.

From what I know this game mostly is 3D, it means only few scenes have CGs. Don't know for sure because I have x32 OS which isn't supported by the game. BTW this game is long ago available for download, on torrents as well.

I see. I just didn't see anyone talking about it here so I didn't knew it was from december. I suppose is a minor game then.

I see. I just didn't see anyone talking about it here so I didn't knew it was from december. I suppose is a minor game then.

I am actually interested in it sinc eit has many love interest getting taken, sadly i didn't have the chance to try it before travelling this christmass, do you know if it can be hooked?

I am actually interested in it sinc eit has many love interest getting taken, sadly i didn't have the chance to try it before travelling this christmass, do you know if it can be hooked?

Sorry I didn't try it to know if can be hooked. I imagine is possible tho. I just didn't liked the netori guy so i passed.

I got it to hook without a h code but the 3d characters are really hard to look at compared to modern games so I didn't even go through it all and downloaded a full save although the cg was decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?