Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Updated with story, character info and a couple CG samples

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc055/index.html

Anyone mind translating what's been revealed so far?

I'm liking the wife's character design.

The MC caught his ex-wife cheating on him, that ended their marriage but also awoken his netorare fetish. He meets his new love through work and marries her, after looking for help online he learns he's not the only one with this inclination and gets advice on how to convince his wife to do it and set things up. Having concrete plans, he decides to put things in motion.

So apparently they are going for a lot of things while using netorare as a basis, examples being netori, swapping and hypnosis. This reminds me slightly of the manga Netoraserare, ANIM always makes good games and they have A LOT of writers on board (maybe for different points of view?) so I can see potential for this one.

On another note, 3 games that have been brought up already come out today. If anyone gets to play them please give us some insight on the content.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=980092
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=975353
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=980910

Hey folks,
I have been kinda on and off lately these days here and the reason for that is that some of my projects are finally reaching maturing stages. Though I intend to make more appearance here in the coming days but for now I would like to present the first doujin work of our group.

On Air: Sendou Hachi

You can download the whole thing off our blog or simply read online by clicking on the E-Hentai link.

Hope you enjoy it as we plan on bringing more to the table.

Sincerely,
LonerPrime

Reactions: ron34
Could someone post a list of NTR RPG english translate?
I played just Dark Elf (not strong ntr sense), Minako and Thug Hero Party...

I don' think it is everything, but here is a list of translated RPG Maker games:

RJ132655 - NTRPG1
RJ136304 - NTRPG2
RJ146434 - NTRPG2 MarieXmas
RJ130528 - To H...
RJ132365 - Married Warrior Emma
RJ146643 - Minako
RJ162946 - Thug Hero Party
RJ153925 - Netorare Imouto Misaki
RJ160355 - Amor Magic Academy
RJ159285 - Treasure Hunter Mai
RJ189682 - Mischief War ~Little Island Legend~

Source: https://pastebin.com/wgbwiCqP

The Muchi Muchi series also has NTR aspects, I also recommend you to try it: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...-rj158987-mucchi-muchi-school-trip-むっち無知 修学旅行

And keep a look for new translations here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations

For the next ones to play, I recommend playing the NTRPG series and then Mischief War.

Does anyone know what must be done to unlock the choice at the hospital? Theres a locked route but I feel like i've tried everything and I only have 94% completion.

You need to watch 2 blurred scenes on page 3 in replay mode, you'll get key item Chiharu's ring(?) and then the choice will be unlocked.

I don't like the wife's design from the new ANIM game, she looks like a highschool girl, and I don't like that there are three ntr guys either.... :(

Well, I will play anyway but I'm not hyped at all.

The MC caught his ex-wife cheating on him, that ended their marriage but also awoken his netorare fetish. He meets his new love through work and marries her, after looking for help online he learns he's not the only one with this inclination and gets advice on how to convince his wife to do it and set things up. Having concrete plans, he decides to put things in motion.

So apparently they are going for a lot of things while using netorare as a basis, examples being netori, swapping and hypnosis. This reminds me slightly of the manga Netoraserare, ANIM always makes good games and they have A LOT of writers on board (maybe for different points of view?) so I can see potential for this one.

On another note, 3 games that have been brought up already come out today. If anyone gets to play them please give us some insight on the content.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=980092
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=975353
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=980910
Interesting.
So they're going for the Lune TB old style with multiple antagonists.

Anim might even do it better after LTB has failed me a lot.

I don't like the wife's design from the new ANIM game, she looks like a highschool girl, and I don't like that there are three ntr guys either.... :(

Yeah, I would say that their main artist (Un Tabetarou is it?) is not very good. He can't into proportions, some of his CG looks like deformed mess. And he is not improving with new titles at all.

Wish they would invite someone like Gentle Sasaki or Hamashima Shigeo. Oh well..

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah, I would say that their main artist (Un Tabetarou is it?) is not very good. He can't into proportions, some of his CG looks like deformed mess. And he is not improving with new titles at all.

Wish they would invite someone like Gentle Sasaki or Hamashima Shigeo. Oh well..
I agree 1000% with this post. I always thought his proportions were consistently off. I made a post about it in the sadpanda gallery for their last game and got downvoted to hell for it.

And could you imagine Gentle Sasaki animated? It moved just thinking about it.

Writing and producing a NTR/Netorase/Swinging/Moral Degeneration/Femdom visual novel called Swing & Miss.
Swing_menu2.png

Swing_Miss6.png

Anyone here interested in going over the dialogue to expand mainly on sex scenes with moaning, sexy dialogue, internal turmoil, etc? Looking for someone who gets what makes NTR sexy and has experience reading through eroge sex scenes, but can also hold back (since the project has a slow build-up).

[MENTION=157666]Infidelisoft[/MENTION];

Welcome and good luck with your project. It would actually help if we knew more about the story you are trying to build up here. Like what kind of NTR flavor are you aiming for and from whose perspective is the game gonna be played from. Basic knowledge will help interested folks in contributing more positively in the development of your game.

For now, let me start off with something random: Both your heroines are missing their beauty marks. The blonde girl is missing the one on her cleavage and the brunette is missing the one below her eye. :P

Reactions: Infidelisoft
Writing and producing a NTR/Netorase/Swinging/Moral Degeneration/Femdom visual novel called Swing & Miss.
Swing_menu2.png

Swing_Miss6.png

Anyone here interested in going over the dialogue to expand mainly on sex scenes with moaning, sexy dialogue, internal turmoil, etc? Looking for someone who gets what makes NTR sexy and has experience reading through eroge sex scenes, but can also hold back (since the project has a slow build-up).

Hey, I've seen your posts on the 4chan NTR threads, nice to see you here too. I'd be willing to be a proofreader if you need someone to look over text and clean it up a bit, although I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be making wholesale changes/edits to your content.

I like that your art is already better than a lot of amateur games, but if you're open to criticism, the heroines do have a bit of a case of same-face. But I'm a nitpicker, and your art is already up to par, so nice work.

Are you planning on releasing the game in installments like a lot of western games do, or all at once when it's complete?

Welcome and good luck with your project. It would actually help if we knew more about the story you are trying to build up here. Like what kind of NTR flavor are you aiming for and from whose perspective is the game gonna be played from. Basic knowledge will help interested folks in contributing more positively in the development of your game.

I didn't want to barge in with a huge post with a new account. The story is pretty basic, though.

You (protagonist) have been married to your wife Fiona (right on top image, left on image below) for over a decade. Your younger co-worker Davis (second image, middle) only recently got married to his wife Kyleigh (the blonde girl).

You and Fiona don't have the most active sex life, and after confiding in him one day your co-worker thinks it's because both you and your wife are too passive. Davis himself has quite the opposite problem: he and Kyleigh are both dominant in the bedroom, which can lead to clashes. Davis suggests a "swap date" as the obvious solution, to create two compatible sexual pairs instead of two struggling ones.

Additional info: The story starts slow and with rules (no actual penetration) but slowly the boundaries disappear more and more. Fiona is conservative in terms of sex, but is slowly corrupted by Davis and the arrangement itself. Her slow corruption is both mental and in her appearance.

The protagonist is not a cuckold, but does like having sex with Kyleigh. Kyleigh is extroverted and very open to doing naughty stuff with the protagonist, but slowly starts to become more dominant and controlling as the story progresses.

At the start the game is played from the (nameable) protagonist's perspective, but as the foursome starts having separate rendezvous Fiona's time with just Davis is shown from her perspective. At the start of the game there's an option for the player to either show those scenes or play purely from the protagonist's point of view (for those who prefer to self-insert completely).

For now, let me start off with something random: Both your heroines are missing their beauty marks. The blonde girl is missing the one on her cleavage and the brunette is missing the one below her eye. :P
Good catch, I should've noticed that as the one who specifically requested those beauty marks for the sprites... Thank you, I've notified the artist.

Hey, I've seen your posts on the 4chan NTR threads, nice to see you here too. I'd be willing to be a proofreader if you need someone to look over text and clean it up a bit, although I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be making wholesale changes/edits to your content.
Not as much changes as additions or filler. I feel like I rush through sex scenes too much, especially compared to how long Japanese eroge erotic scenes can be. So it's not the "and then this happened" kind of editing I'm looking for, but filler moans, (slurred) dialogue, and inner thoughts which don't impact the story or even the art (so no "and then I put my fist up her ass").

I like that your art is already better than a lot of amateur games, but if you're open to criticism, the heroines do have a bit of a case of same-face. But I'm a nitpicker, and your art is already up to par, so nice work.
Just to be clear: I'm working with an artist who is not me. The sprite and CG art is made for this project specifically (the backgrounds are not), but not by me. I can communicate your criticism to the artist, but not directly do much with it.

Are you planning on releasing the game in installments like a lot of western games do, or all at once when it's complete?
Not quite sure yet. Possibly a Patreon "version 0.7 is public, version 0.8 is supporter only until version 0.9 is released"-system, might also go with a "pay what you want including nothing"-system. I'm not trying to make a profit from this project, but would like some monetary support for improvements that would probably be a bit much to just fund out of my own pocket like voice acting.

Edit: I guess even with the second option if I want to add in voice acting later it'd be in at least two installments, though.

I agree with the proportions part, but I love his style, bringing a new artist to team.mm would probably be a huge turn off for me.

I am kind of the opposite, one of the reasons I am hyped for this game is because of the wife's design. For NTR I prefer a girl that looks innocent, trustworthy, kind and pure, because, for me, this adds up for the corruption and the feeling of betrayal. Seeing I girl that looks virtuous and reliable lying throught their teeth and hiding the affair is one of the NTR tropes I like the most. So, after two games with strong-willed looking girls I was relieved to see a girl that seems more light-hearted.

Good luck with your production, I will try to keep track on your progress, it is always nice to see some initiative on this side of the hemisphere.

Last edited:
Swing_menu2.png

Swing_Miss6.png

welcome to the club my friend. Finally you join us in here :)

Swing_menu2.png

Swing_Miss6.png

I want to help you with dialogues in H-scenes, but my English is still far from perfect as I'm not native. So I can make some advices rather than make dialogues itself.

First of all you need to create a contrast between sex with MC and sex with NTR guy. Best way for it is to make sex with MC very vanilla and/or sex where she takes active dominant position. And sex with NTR guy should be hardcore and even humiliating, where she slowly (or not so slowly) become very submissive and lustful. In end stage she should ask permission of NTR guy, beg him to fuck her (and he will tease her and make her make efforts to deserve the fuck), call him master (or similar way to make her low position clear), saying how much she loves his cock. BUT - this is end stage, hard thing is to make her fall not too soon, in a natural way.

Here example of such a game.
https://vndb.org/v16881

But most of the best NTR games basically follow such direction of dialogues. I wish it was somehow helpful.

Last edited:
Great looking stuff! Are you making the cultural background Japanese setting or USA setting?

Just a few suggestions, if you want to consider

1. Wedding ring play - ring removed from her finger and thrown to her tummy, and then the lover cums all over her tummy tainting the ring and then make her wear back on her finger
2. Cosplay - slutty school girl, naked apron, etc
3. Condom play -making the wife remove the condom.
4. Wedding - the wife will dress as a bride and marry the lover, without divorcing her husband. The wife will not divorce her husband because the lover will not divorce his wife. After that point, the wife will refer the lover as the only true husband of hers. The lover will still treat the wife only as sex toy.
5. Pregnancy - NTR is not complete until the wife gets pregnant lol...

It's just a few of my suggestions...

Swing_menu2.png

Swing_Miss6.png

I want to help you with dialogues in H-scenes, but my English is still far from perfect as I'm not native. So I can make some advices rather than make dialogues myself.
I'm not a native speaker either.

First of all you need to create a contrast between sex with MC and sex with NTR guy. Best way for it is to make sex with MC very vanilla and/or sex where she takes active dominant position. And sex with NTR guy should be hardcore and even humiliating, where she slowly (or not so slowly) become very submissive and lustful. In end stage she should ask permission of NTR guy, beg him to fuck her (and he will tease her and make her make efforts to deserve the fuck), call him master (or similar way to make her low position clear), saying how much she loves his cock. BUT - this is end stage, hard thing is to make her fall not too soon, in a natural way.
Most basic scenes are already drafted and only need a look-over before I finalize them. The scenes after that are planned out but can still be added to/changed heavily.

I went with the sex with the protagonist being vanilla for contrast, but also tend to skip over/shorten sex scenes between the protagonist and his wife since they're not the interesting part (not to me, at least). Asking for permission, calling him master, and saying how she loves his cock are all in there already, although it's still somewhat forced (as in saying it because NTR guy wants her to, not because she wants to) until about the 75% story completion mark.

Here example of such a game.
https://vndb.org/v16881

But most of the best NTR games basically follow such direction of dialogues. I wish it was somehow helpful.
Haven't played that one (yet), but one of Jinsei's games' CG set is probably what got me into the NTR/Moral Degeneration with appearance changes combo. Unfortunately having to unlock the female perspective scenes in games like these is a downer for me personally (which is why I chose to let the player chose whether he wants to see them the first time around or not in my project).

And yes, thank you for the help.

Great looking stuff! Are you making the cultural background Japanese setting or USA setting?
Neutral. I'm not from the USA (or Japan), but would never use my own country as the cultural background. The country won't be mentioned, but I use the same premium copyright free backgrounds many Japanese eroge use and those are based on Japanese buildings/parks/etc. I also recently wrote out a scene where someone's shoes being left at the front door is being considered normal, which you can also consider a Japanese thing (although I personally do it as well in real life). But I don't go out of my way to conform to Japanese social or cultural etiquette so there's probably some western behavior as well. Personally I see it as a modern, western, non-existing country, but I don't think it's too hard to self-insert your own country into it if you like that.

1. Wedding ring play - ring removed from her finger and thrown to her tummy, and then the lover cums all over her tummy tainting the ring and then make her wear back on her finger
There's something with Fiona's wedding ring in the story already, but not quite the above. Won't spoil it for now. In the top image from my original post (which is the main menu background), if you look well or enlarge it, you can also see a broken wedding ring lying in between the two women.

2. Cosplay - slutty school girl, naked apron, etc
Right now I've planned for a scene with a slutty wedding dress outfit and slutty "pig" outfit (like the one in Kedamono). Now that you mention it, I'll consider a too-tight school girl outfit as well.

3. Condom play -making the wife remove the condom.
There's a scene early on in the story that's somewhat the opposite, but this is a good idea as well. I'll probably incorporate it later in the story in a way.

4. Wedding - the wife will dress as a bride and marry the lover, without divorcing her husband. The wife will not divorce her husband because the lover will not divorce his wife. After that point, the wife will refer the lover as the only true husband of hers. The lover will still treat the wife only as sex toy.
There's a somewhat similar wedding scene planned with the above wedding dress cosplay and wedding ring play.

5. Pregnancy - NTR is not complete until the wife gets pregnant lol...
There's at least one ending planned focusing on pregnancy. I'm still thinking about her being pregnant but it not being the focal point in another ending.

It's just a few of my suggestions...
Thank you, I appreciate them.

I'm a bit too busy to offer any help unfortunately however if I was you I would probably be looking towards NTRPG2 fan translation and the Anim.TeamMM games https://vndb.org/v12942 and https://vndb.org/v16915 for sex scene dialogue ideas regarding any game with a slower and deeper corruption.

Actually, I think NTRPG2 went 0-100 pretty quick, i cant remember

I've played that first TeamMM title and finished a few endings. Didn't continue with it though since I don't like having to unlock the wife's perspective.

Is there any worth playing VN where pregnancy isn't only part of epilogue? It's also one of my fetish I really can't imagine better combination than NTR + pregnancy but unfortunately even if pregnancy will appear in the story it just doesn't have much impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.