Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wait.. so they've released Soredemo 2 together with 1 and they didn't fix the 64mb bla bla issue? Gawd, I'm tired of playing it on VM, is Soredemo 2 having the same thing? or is it only 1

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Wait.. so they've released Soredemo 2 together with 1 and they didn't fix the 64mb bla bla issue? Gawd, I'm tired of playing it on VM, is Soredemo 2 having the same thing? or is it only 1

They really fix this. I setup and can play normal(After this, with old ver, i got 64MB error). try it, dude!!! :D

Reactions: trtlatstewa
anyone play lastest AT sakura NTR 新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 浮気手記に綴られた快楽の爪痕 ? how to compleate CG100% i don't see in omake is have girl POV is this to choose the right choice ? spoiler me pls !!

i think this time game is so much fun !! so many bad end if anyone good japaneese pls tell me the fucking whole strory pls !!!

aloso i just see the new annoucements game from they twitter last month https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/911025220542070784 artist is nosa again and our onnboro sama is writter

Last edited:
You might not be interested much in gory shows but the survival series Ousama Game has streamed.

It's has a NTR subplot which I guess will happen next week .

Oh haha Ousama game, i read it years ago. Doesnt like it, probably because survival game isn't my favorites genres

They really fix this. I setup and can play normal(After this, with old ver, i got 64MB error). try it, dude!!! :D

The extra DLC game for Soredemo 1 gives me the 64MB error but for some reason, Soredemo 1 the full game works for me. Can someone help me fix this?

its kinda dumb question but how to save ?????????? Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2 thers only qsave qload i click every possible things save show up , no luck

its kinda dumb question but how to save ?????????? Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2 thers only qsave qload i click every possible things save show up , no luck

The only dumber thing that a dumb question is not asking it when you have the doub, so to answer it just hover your mouse on the upper border of the screen/window there will be 2 new options when playing, 1 for save and another for load.

Can anyone recommend me NTR H game that has a scene where the wife or the girl talk over the telephone to their husband/bf while having sex with the bad guy and try to not let out the voice?

Can anyone recommend me NTR H game that has a scene where the wife or the girl talk over the telephone to their husband/bf while having sex with the bad guy and try to not let out the voice?

Basically every Game done by Atelier Sakura.

i was happy when i saw this https://vndb.org/v21527 getting a translation, but then i realized it from the guys that translated that bunch of ONEONE1 games......i will try it but shit, unless i am wrong the crappy translation is not because of machine, but because they translate to chinesse then to english (maybe with machine for BOTH).

Reactions: espiekerella
I hope these developers are not paying as if it was a real translation work

I am really patient person, i am all in for buying and even hold off pirating games so more people buy it, but if the companies/developers don't treat us with respect and try to shove crap down our throats (horrible translation in this case) then those companies don't have any ground to stand in, seriosuly i even almost posted on steam something along the lines of "i know the game is good, because i pirated the jap version! because this translation is crap!!" and that is not even mentioning the restricted content.......

Just putting this out there.

165495368_ntr1_mainvisual_thumb.jpg

Please Bang My Wife: Patched Edition(Torrent)

A lot of folks pmed me asking for the uncensored patch as MangaGamer screwed up by initially releasing a censored version of the eroge. Since no one shared the patch up until now, I suppose this is a good opportunity as any to grab the full uncensored game. Credits for sharing go to someone named superelmo

Any NTR/Cheating RPG Maker Games that take place from the protagonist's POV, not the heroine's POV? Preferably little to no grinding.

Last edited:
I recently finished Foward Ho (I think it was called) using Chiitrans.

Surprisingly easy to understand, especially when compared to most Chiitrans translations. Either that or I'm getting used to gibberish.

Anyways, great game, tho the bad ending wasn't exactly my favorite kind (I prefer when the MCs find out at the end).

I did sort of enjoy the fact they never actually go full ahegao, even though I love ahegao. It gave this feeling that they weren't really being broken down as much as they just really enjoyed the other guys much more (which in many ways is worse (better?))

I also sort of felt it was NTRPG only without the things I dislike in NTRPG, like the fact the girls in NTRPG never actually seem to enjoy the sex, or the fact the MC in NTRPG finds out about the cheating far too early and the rest of the game's dialogue is basically the girls apologizing and him looking forlorn in a continuous loop.

This game does the things I like in NTRPG that I like, though. Like making it a day-to-day life of a guy, where everyone around him is having sex as a casual thing, and it's random things instead of just cutscenes. Like, in both NTRPG and Foward Ho, you are walking in town, and the camera shows the girls having sex with a guy in the bushes, and that's it. You can't even interact with it, it's just something that happens.

I sort of enjoy that. Makes the whole thing feel less scripted.

------

Though now I'm out of NTR once again. :T

Can anyone point me to some games that are japanese, not Netorase, and preferrably RPG Maker?

Do you guys know where to put the save from Soredemo 2 ?

I downloaded from Sagaoz, but I can't find where to put it, it has different name and different extension than the files in the game....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.