Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anim's last game counts as mistery, i actually loved it becaus eit let you choose how much mistery you want xD

Btw what is the story of pinpoint's game? i like their games even if most are simple xD

You mean the one with PEDRO? xD

Yeah was kinda disappointed too. I thought it was another RPG-maker game with mystery NTR, but sadly no it is just CG.

Mystery NTR is not done a lot, unfortunately. Too bad it's the best NTR for me :(

Now I bring you the confusing story. Even though it did not tag as netorare however it tastes like real NTR for me. Therefore I highly recommend it. Here is your link
[Katsura Airi] Koukan ─ Ano Toki… Ano Musume ♀ Toitsu ♂ Tetara,
I want to post exhentai link however I still can not log in with support software.
What's is interesting in this story (Contain spoil):
- The choices. You have to make decision to choose your girlfriend from 2 wonderful women. Both of them with different characters and hidden fetish.
- Do you regret with your choice because good girls always become target of other guys. If you have chance do you want to try swapping with other guys? Do you ever wish you can return time when you make decision...
- What if you get cuckold by yourself... Seriously by yourself... Sound stupid by not stupid if your read it.

- The main character get NTR by other himself. Just imagine your MC and you have feeling for both his childhood friend and his colleague. In real life, you can only choose one which you love most. What will happen if you discovered that you could go to other parallel world by opening the door. In this world, you can meet your other self with other decision making. And now not just you but also your other self can go to your world just by opening the fu**ing door. And what if he have better sex skills the your? More and more extremely problem can be appeared. Everything will change not just you but also your girlfriend, your sex life...

445959SoredemoTsumaoAishiteru2.png

Only 6 days left!

I came across this little artwork that Gentle Sasaki drew, I just have to clean it up a bit with photoshop in 10min... (original picture)
Damn, it's been a while since I've waited so long for an NTR (since Marina 3?) I hope not to be disappointed!

However, I don't know if it will be available immediately on anime-sharing... Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy a downloadable version somewhere?

Reactions: espiekerella

Only 6 days left!

I came across this little artwork that Gentle Sasaki drew, I just have to clean it up a bit with photoshop in 10min... (original picture)
Damn, it's been a while since I've waited so long for an NTR (since Marina 3?) I hope not to be disappointed!

However, I don't know if it will be available immediately on anime-sharing... Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy a downloadable version somewhere?

Beautiful cleanup work, I might need to ask you to teach me this in the future, since no tutorial i've seen explains some of the transparencies. e_e

But I have a question of my own, and sorry if it sounds dumb, but what's a master up? <_<;

Only 6 days left!

You can buy/preorder it on the english dmm site and download it there on the release day.

I am Hyped!:D

Looks like I'll have to finish work early on friday and begin to play as soon as posible, since I guess it will be a loooong way till the good stuff... I'm not expecting much, as long as it's decent I will be happy. The art at least is superb as expected from Lune Team Bitters... That wife looks insanely HOT!!!

Yeah the wife is gorgeous, she may just be Gentle Sasaki's best work yet. Marina is amazing too, but I feel her voice actress was the one who made her truly shine.

now only Yuzuriha & Arakure release remain, and please remind me if some titles slipped my list.

aside from soredemo2 is there any other NTR you guys are looking forward to?

THIS ONE

Sombody knows if the NTRadar will be present in Soredemo2? I still don't know what will be the mechanics in that game.

now only Yuzuriha & Arakure release remain, and please remind me if some titles slipped my list.

aside from soredemo2 is there any other NTR you guys are looking forward to?

The next Jinsei game, next Shadowgarden game (makers of shadowcore), mmm i think ther eis 1 more i am forgetting.

Among all the NTR released so far in manga, anime & eroge which according to you fellows stands at the pinnacle?

these three top my list in their respective medium.

[MTSP (Jin)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou (doujinshi)
[Poro] Triangle BLUE (OAV)
[ANIM.teamMM] Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei (eroge)

Mangagamer just told me that they don't have any plans to translate Marina 2 and 3 at the moment, but could happen in the future if fans are interested.

Of course they say "at the moment" , they are not gonna do it but say "at the moment" just because they want to stop the fan group who was translating the first game.

Well, even if happens (Mangagamer or fan group), it gonna take a long time, probably years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2