Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Sup NTR Bros it's been a while since I last posted. Happy to see the community is still ever so active and some are feeling the hype of soredemo 2. I personally can't wait for it as i loved the first game. Still trying to catch up on some of the games i missed out on. This one in particular i really love https://vndb.org/v19319. Gonna try to be more active going forward no promises lol but I do lurk the board from time to time. Anyway take care everyone.

I was talking about the new heiantei game game btw... never touching that game again, it already sapped too much of my time for no yield

Oh hahahaha didn't know that. Damn ... I'm expecting something good from that game. But well, i will try it later.

Another great game from Heiantei, they never disappoint, at least for me :)

Long time no see, you guys. I come back because I think I can wait for this game それでも妻を愛してる2-女教師妻・茉莉花の場合- . Check it, now who fidget and can't stand like me. I hope this game is better than last games of them.
Sup NTR Bros it's been a while since I last posted. Happy to see the community is still ever so active and some are feeling the hype of soredemo 2. I personally can't wait for it as i loved the first game. Still trying to catch up on some of the games i missed out on. This one in particular i really love https://vndb.org/v19319. Gonna try to be more active going forward no promises lol but I do lurk the board from time to time. Anyway take care everyone.

Iro Yoridori is really good game however I want more than that. From the begin to the end, I just want see "happy endings" but we do not have any pregnant case even though how vigorous villain is.

The new game by you know who is real ntr... (i'm playing it now) What did you do to my mom! You bastards!!
Could you tell me which game did you play? I tried to find something with "What did you do to my mom! You bastards!!" but I found nothing.

So when i visit NTR thread in 2chan, one user said "When i heard Marina 2 have former AV actor, i thought she will become AV actress". Hahaha i thought same too before. I know that's will ruin the game theme, but damn i want to see Marina as AV actress. By the way, did Team NTR ever make game with AV actress ending?
grifdl.jpg

The new game by you know who is real ntr... (i'm playing it now) What did you do to my mom! You bastards!!

EDIT/UPDATE: I know it's real ntr because i have that angry nauseated feeling that i've been personally cheated yet i'm addicted at the same time. also, FUCK THIS GAME. I've just plaed through the game twice and i barely unlocked any cg and i have to go to bed for work tomorrow utterly cucked.... seriously, fuck this game.

EDIT?UPDATE 2: seriously, i've treid so. many. fucking. routes. ok, i'm deleting this game and going to bed for real this time. I'm pissed that i actually purchaed this shit. Heartful Maman ftw

Sorry but your suffering is really fun to see xD

So when i visit NTR thread in 2chan, one user said "When i heard Marina 2 have former AV actor, i thought she will become AV actress". Hahaha i thought same too before. I know that's will ruin the game theme, but damn i want to see Marina as AV actress. By the way, did Team NTR ever make game with AV actress ending?
grifdl.jpg

god I love marina so much

completed Tsurupeta x NTR ~Osananajimi Kanojo no 3 Nenkan no Choukyou Kiroku~.really give me the kick.
so any other Loli + NTR title recommendation.

Marina had a lot of potential actually but Team NTR pulled the plug on her way too fast. Now they are bumbling about experimenting with story lines that are mediocre at best. I mean on many occassions I had lengthy discussions with this guy, whose working on a fan-made spinoff of Marina games and he came up with a ton of story variation ideas. Enough to give Marina multiple endings. So if one brain can generate that much creativity, what really stopped the whole Atelier Sakura Team from doing the same?

I truly wonder sometimes, why some good things are killed so prematurely.

Marina had a lot of potential actually but Team NTR pulled the plug on her way too fast. Now they are bumbling about experimenting with story lines that are mediocre at best. I mean on many occassions I had lengthy discussions with this guy, whose working on a fan-made spinoff of Marina games and he came up with a ton of story variation ideas. Enough to give Marina multiple endings. So if one brain can generate that much creativity, what really stopped the whole Atelier Sakura Team from doing the same?

Oh yeah i remember about fan game project. 'Any news or update?

Wait, heartful maman will get OVA next month? Wow! NTR route pleaseeeeee!
http://ntrblog.com/archives/1067363605.html/[/url]

Episode 1 tease NTR route and preg ending, Episode 2 bail on it with no NTR scenes and main guy gets both chicks, queue generic good guy harem route with 10 second preg scene stapled on at the end. :P

Months and months waiting for Heiantei's game and finally the day I'm gonna start playing it, VNR stops working, fuck :@

What the hell is that error message "pythonw.exe has stopped working" ???

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION];

Honestly even I don't know how far along he is. But he actively does come around so I'm guessing the project is still pretty much afloat. Hopefully he will come around and post the update himself [MENTION=30532]Tentacle Bandit[/MENTION];

[MENTION=106819]Yadoumi[/MENTION]; Generally a restart fixes that. Tried it? If that doesn't do the trick, then I guess the best workaround is a clean resinstall.

Sorry but your suffering is really fun to see xD
I'm glad you enjoyed it but that was real pain. I knew how nutty it would look as i was typing it but really, i wanna see you bastards suffer through this fuckhing game. I was actually excited to come home from work today to see all of your impressions

MOTHERFUCKER! New Heiantei game prologue before sex scene is too FREAKIN long!!!
lol! that's only the beginning my friend, you've yet to see how fucked this game is. I remember having an easier time getting cg in that totally randomized ntr milf game by Starworks. I know i'm being childish, but i refuse to play this fucking game again after it kept me up for so long last night that my whole day has been shit today.

Could you tell me which game did you play? I tried to find something with "What did you do to my mom! You bastards!!" but I found nothing.

Even though the game has only one antagonist, it seems, (how the fuck would i know, i have less than 10 percent of the games cg unlocked) the story begins to make me (as the main character) suspect of both the older dudes around your mother. This has got to be the best son pov ntr game i've played besides the one produced by Erect-Lip. The feeling that people are hiding nefarious deeds and hinting to them right in front of your face is all there, that mystery ntr feel, and the ntr feel that sex is being had by people around you while you're being rejected is there, too bad the game goes too far with the teasing and many other annoyances.

What the hell is that error message "pythonw.exe has stopped working" ???

Weird, well, ITHVNR worked for me fine the whole game.

EDIT/UPDATE: I know it's real ntr because i have that angry nauseated feeling that i've been personally cheated yet i'm addicted at the same time. also, FUCK THIS GAME. I've just plaed through the game twice and i barely unlocked any cg and i have to go to bed for work tomorrow utterly cucked.... seriously, fuck this game.

EDIT?UPDATE 2: seriously, i've treid so. many. fucking. routes. ok, i'm deleting this game and going to bed for real this time. I'm pissed that i actually purchaed this shit. Heartful Maman ftw

You don't watch the scenes during the game, it's on another menu. And then there is another menu in which you select the mother point of view.

Even though the game has only one antagonist, it seems, (how the fuck would i know, i have less than 10 percent of the games cg unlocked) the story begins to make me (as the main character) suspect of both the older dudes around your mother. This has got to be the best son pov ntr game i've played besides the one produced by Erect-Lip. The feeling that people are hiding nefarious deeds and hinting to them right in front of your face is all there, that mystery ntr feel, and the ntr feel that sex is being had by people around you while you're being rejected is there, too bad the game goes too far with the teasing and many other annoyances.

Weird, well, ITHVNR worked for me fine the whole game.

You don't watch the scenes during the game, it's on another menu. And then there is another menu in which you select the mother point of view.

Ok, now I'm curious. One thing though. Could you describe the main antagonist? The NTR guy. Also is there more than one antagonist? Who are the older dudes? Are they NTR antagonists too? I really want to know now to see if I play this game or not, specially because I don't want to lose my time as it seems this game is a lot time consuming. I'll appreciate if you can answer my questions (in spoiler format so it won't spoill other guys enjoyment of the game).

I remember the guy who was planning to make the spinoff. Whatever happened to it? Is he still working on it?

Edit: Okay nvm, saw your reply to the other guy

Last edited:

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Apparently i just suck. Why seperate the routes entirely though, this is just like that last ntr game that Alicesoft fucked up. (wife seen eating 3) I think that's a shit way of doing it, but still, apparently i'm just an idiot and should have explored the menu's, well, thanks dude.

RPG from new circle look promising, remind me of good'o day ntr+rpg.

Curse of Destiny

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE207237.html

[Game System]
- Job Changing
- Forging the Ultimate Weapons
- Guild (Questing)
- New Game Plus
- Reminiscence Room
- Main Story + Sub Story

For those that want a serving of GAME with their erotic meal.

CG / Silhouette Erotic Scenes: 11 images
Pixel Art Erotic Scenes: 11 images

12 base CG + variations = 56 total
Approx 10+ hours playtime at Normal Difficulty.

Promotion Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egFDuKEa0iE
Official Page: https://ntrbear.wordpress.com/

By the way guys, it's just me or the seiyuu from the new Heiantei game is horrible at the sex scenes ?

She's pretty good talking during the game, but then the sex scenes begin, she starts moaning..... and man, she's so bad at it....

I don't know, maybe it's just me, what do you guys think ?

Reactions: lconklejean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?