Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Looks like they are re-releases soredemo tsuma 1 with soredemo tsuma 2, is that correct? Separate purchases? or combo pack?

Can anyone help me to get the girls' POV on Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei? I tried seiya-saga but I don't even know if I got to the right place, since what is says there doesn't seem to match the options the game gives me.

little Jinsei update, if my understanding is right
7c63354b-s.jpg

His working pc just died luckily he transferred the data to the external but... カノジョノホンネ is in the middle of writing text So recent data flew away.... and so far, the biggest problem is he not sure he whether to be able to write the same text in the first place. :/

カノジョノホンネ = http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1065641264.html maybe this eroge?

He say he will try hard but sale this year will be difficult and now he working with 2 projects.

Ok guys, lets be serious for a moment. I played the soredemo tsuma 2 trial version..... and nuted 3 times only in this goddamn short demo!

First things first. The trial is not that long. I think about an hour. Only the prologue. But what i see there is promising. There not only show you the current state of your relationship with your wife, they also including flasbacks of how you met her, fall in love and doing it for the first time. That little backstory adds alot and Marika feels like she is not just your wife now for the games purpose. And than the demo more or less ends.

However, once you finished the prolouge you can see a h scene with every villain to get a little glimpse of what will await you. The first two where ok, not that amazing but without proper build up, i didnt expect anything else. But then.... the 3rd, 4th and the 5th one where coming and so was i. Holy fuck was that good. Marika is not only fucking hot, her voice is next level sexy! Also some of these scenes and positions are a bit unusal but in a good way, because they felt so refreshing. Combined with the amazing art it is a match made in heaven. I fucking love it!

And the best thing is: The game can already be preorderd on the english dmm site. So day 1 is already guaranteed for me. (Pls game, dont suck)

Ok guys, lets be serious for a moment. I played the soredemo tsuma 2 trial version..... and nuted 3 times only in this goddamn short demo!

First things first. The trial is not that long. I think about an hour. Only the prologue. But what i see there is promising. There not only show you the current state of your relationship with your wife, they also including flasbacks of how you met her, fall in love and doing it for the first time. That little backstory adds alot and Marika feels like she is not just your wife now for the games purpose. And than the demo more or less ends.

However, once you finished the prolouge you can see a h scene with every villain to get a little glimpse of what will await you. The first two where ok, not that amazing but without proper build up, i didnt expect anything else. But then.... the 3rd, 4th and the 5th one where coming and so was i. Holy fuck was that good. Marika is not only fucking hot, her voice is next level sexy! Also some of these scenes and positions are a bit unusal but in a good way, because they felt so refreshing. Combined with the amazing art it is a match made in heaven. I fucking love it!

And the best thing is: The game can already be preorderd on the english dmm site. So day 1 is already guaranteed for me. (Pls game, dont suck)

I just saw the demo on the site, I download it and I'll take the time to do it as soon as I get back from work!
For those who would like to test the demo, download it here!

Damn it, I'm playing the trailer over and over again to listen to the ost in the background ^^

That's pretty cool! Hopefully this is something that happens more in the future.

Damn, i can't wait for it :D

The 4th route preview with the education director was pretty hot.

Also, for those who've seen the trailer, how are Gyarus depicted in Japan? I noticed a lot of NTR VNs use this character trope as a symbol of the heroine's conversion to the 'dark' side. Are they viewed in a negative manner or do the producers just want to match their hair styles and skin tone with the NTR guy? I'm not really a fan of the Gyaru look but do you guys enjoy how the Gyaru theme is used in NTR games like the recent Anim game with the foreign exchange student?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that gyarus have a negative connotation in japan, kinda like the se as punks and teppists. I think they make them become that way to show their moral degradation and that the ntr guy can basically do anything to them

The preview pics i saw on the NTRBlog of the new lune game look great, but we're so close now that i don't want to spoil it by prematurely seeing the dialogue during the scenes... Damn, i wonder if these year end titles will be able ot match up to the early year titles.

'one married woman two panels'
https://nhentai.net/g/202624/

pretty different

Love the artwork, i'll try and remember that name

So, I just finished the demo of Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 and... WOW, I thought the game was going to be the NTR of the year but now I'm pretty sure that will be the case !

Well, they're not showing us a lot at the moment, but the elements in this demo are enough to teach us that:

Despite the fact that Marika and Yuuto are married and live together, we feel that the age difference is present.
Even if Marika still has a "childish"side, I have the impression that she still acts as a "teacher" towards Yuuto, this one is really not mature.
He has his head on his shoulders but is really slow, dumb and short (whether it is his body or his little tube of glue between his legs) ^^

It is clear that Marika has never had sex with other people and that she probably never had an orgasm with the hero. And indeed, we can see that it's a big change for here with the 4 NTR contenders.

As said above, we have the right to watch at the end of the demo, 5 sex scenes with the 5 NTR heroes. I might as well say it right now, I have a very big preference for Saburou! I had already announced a few weeks ago that this character was going to be my favorite and well, I wasn't wrong. The scene we have with him shows that Marika herself is a teacher and used to giving advice... will find herself in the student's place. And then this scene... it's also the longest of the four!

For manager Torao, Marika will be subject to her will. I'm a little sceptical, but we'll see. I found the scene not so bad.

With the rebellious student Sakurai Kiyoharu, we really don't see much, the scene lasts only 3-4 minutes but I can't wait to see how he will succeed in taking the lead over Marika.

Although the scene was really pretty good, I think Professor Koga will be the worst road (well for me). I don't like his character style in the NTR stories. Besides, I have a very clear feeling that the poor guy is going to get NTR by Marika! Why? Why? It seems to me that Saburou uses the relationship NTR (Marika x Koga) to take advantage of it and in my opinion, she prefers to climb on the crotch of this old pervert of Saburou... :8.

and that...

181808MarikaSaburou.jpg

Shit, this scene was really hot !
Me too, day one for me !

For those interested, I have the mp3 of the main theme of soredemo 2. He's just remixing for a few scenes, it's really cool.

Last edited:
As said above, we have the right to watch at the end of the demo, 4 sex scenes with the 4 NTR heroes.

I think there are 5. Unless I'm mistaken, there's a student who looks virtually identical to MC except his eyes are brown instead of blue.

On a side note, most Lune Team Bitters games have OVAs. Didn't the first 'Soredemo Tsuma' have one made only several months after the release? I really hope they make an OVA for this one as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Solicitud] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!