Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I remember seeing someone talk about this game months ago https://vndb.org/v20534#main so question to you guys, the heroine starts like the mc sooner or later or it's just rape and blackmail all the way until the end ?? if that is indeed the case i will have to pass then

It starts as blackmail until the heroine starts to enjoy the sex with the MC. If you don't spoilers, she does chooses the MC for a reason, and looks like the MC does care for her. The story is pretty good for a short game. I believe there was an english patch, but I forgot where I found it

Am i mistaken, or is there still no proper agth code around for the ntr game released by Waffle earlier this year?

I want to be absolutely wrecked by a netorare story. Whatcha got?

Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe by Anim is the most brutal ntr game i've played that doesn't get so silly that it's no longer believable. I've still never played alot of the old school ntr games tho, and most of the rpgmaker ntr games, so my experience is pretty limited

Can anyone review this game
Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro
https://vndb.org/v943#main

From Vndb's Description, it should be normal harem game. However it's a swapping/orgy game.

What is characters relationship?
What happend in the story that lead to swapping/orgy ?

Am i mistaken, or is there still no proper agth code around for the ntr game released by Waffle earlier this year?

Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe by Anim is the most brutal ntr game i've played that doesn't get so silly that it's no longer believable. I've still never played alot of the old school ntr games tho, and most of the rpgmaker ntr games, so my experience is pretty limited

This needs an english released. I've messaged mangagamers about it. I hope the work here as well message them to acquire this game in English.

It starts as blackmail until the heroine starts to enjoy the sex with the MC. If you don't spoilers, she does chooses the MC for a reason, and looks like the MC does care for her. The story is pretty good for a short game. I believe there was an english patch, but I forgot where I found it
Is there any mystery in that one?

Can anyone review this game
Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro
https://vndb.org/v943#main

From Vndb's Description, it should be normal harem game. However it's a swapping/orgy game.

What is characters relationship?
What happend in the story that lead to swapping/orgy ?

I don't remember anything outside normal vanilla harem in that one.

NTRPG1/2 are sad.
Hero Thug Party is also pretty sad.

Triangle blue is the perfect real life simulator of what can happen if you keep ignoring your girlfriend and be a huge selfish idiot.

Open discussions, what is your least favorite atelier sakura title?

Mine still angel club. Played it, story too weak, with many characters none of them is interesting for me. Even for swinging eroge... the story is weak because too short.

Hello guys !

I hope someone will be able to help me on a little problem : I am currently playing on Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe.

Here the problem, this game, contrary to the other recents Anim.TeamMM games, doesn't have a flow chart, so it's difficult to unlock all the endings. I'm trying to unlock the Nodoka general ending where she force Hiroto to accept the swapping. On the Hiroto Point Of View, this is the second choice : She's pregnant, Hiroto accepted that she is sexually no longer his and while Hiroto is at work she fuck the Netori guys.

If someone knows the game better than me, or have a plan for the route and accept to help me a little, it would be really cool.

Etsu

Definetely Gatenkei. This VN symbolizes what NTR should really be. I never cried so much like in this one.

Gore Screaming Show. The NTR itself isn't the focus (actually it's minor). But I recommend the read. Amazing VN.

Dark Blue or Triangle Blue. I really don't enjoy them because the NTR happens when you choose the pretty obvious wrong choices, so it only happens if you purposefuly make the MC stupid. In this case, I think the NTR doesn't hit hard, but they aren't as bad as most other VNs.

Kanojo no Karada also comes to mind.

Soredemo Tsuma is decent, but I didn't like the MC so the netorare didn't affect me as hard as it could.

Definetely Gatenkei. This VN symbolizes what NTR should really be. I never cried so much like in this one.

Gore Screaming Show. The NTR itself isn't the focus (actually it's minor). But I recommend the read. Amazing VN.

Dark Blue or Triangle Blue. I really don't enjoy them because the NTR happens when you choose the pretty obvious wrong choices, so it only happens if you purposefuly make the MC stupid. In this case, I think the NTR doesn't hit hard, but they aren't as bad as most other VNs.

Kanojo no Karada also comes to mind.

Soredemo Tsuma is decent, but I didn't like the MC so the netorare didn't affect me as hard as it could.

Gatenkei could have been better IMO. All the endings had some sort of consolation element and could have done more damage.

If you want to get absolutely wrecked by an NTR story, read 'FORK IN THE ROAD' series by Mashiraga Aki.

Hello guys.

For my problem about Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe, i found this link : http://seiya-saiga.com/game/anim/kabetuma.html

However, it's difficult for me to understand. If someone could help me...

Can't promise it's 100% complete but I made a guide for myself in case the game ever got an English translation. I tried to make it simple by having it as "Top", "Middle", or "Bottom" choices.

Hopefully I did it correctly and you get 100% completion if you choose not to download save data.

SAVE before you choose Top, Middle or Bottom where suggested.

There are 9 proper endings; 5 for Hiroto's POV & 4 for Nodoka's POV

Hiroto's POV (default choice to begin game; Top choice at very beginning when playing again if you completed once already)
---OPENING CREDITS---
Bottom
*Top (SAVE 1)
Bottom
*Bottom (SAVE 2)
Only Choice
---ENDING CREDITS---
*Bottom (SAVE 3)
Bottom
---ENDING CREDITS AGAIN---
*Top (SAVE 4)

ENDING #1 =
Divorced, Nodoka is working as a prostitute who services Hiroto.

LOAD SAVE 1 (Hiroto's POV)
Bottom (only for new CG then you can quit)

LOAD SAVE 4 (Hiroto's POV)
Bottom

ENDING #2 =
Divorced, Hiroto fucks random prostitute while he hears Nodoka fucking in the room next door.

LOAD SAVE 2 (Hiroto's POV)
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #3 =
Nodoka is pregnant and is caught cheating in the bath tub.

LOAD SAVE 3 (Hiroto's POV)
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #4 =
Swapping continues but Hiroto only gets titjobs and blowjobs while Masataka actually fucks Nodoka and Saki.

LOAD SAVE 3 (Hiroto's POV)
Middle
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #5 =
Hiroto is a cuckold, pregnant Nodoka fucks Masataka while calling Hiroto at work.

Nodoka's POV (choose Bottom at the start of a new game once you've cleared Hiroto's POV)
Bottom
*Top (SAVE 5)
Bottom
*Bottom (SAVE 6)
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #6 =
Divorced, Nodoka is working as a prostitute who services Hiroto.

LOAD SAVE 5 (Nodoka's POV)
Bottom
Bottom
*Top (SAVE 7)
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #7 =
Nodoka is pregnant and is caught cheating in the bath tub.

LOAD SAVE 6 (Nodoka's POV)
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #8 =
Swapping continues but Hiroto only gets titjobs and blowjobs while Masataka actually fucks Nodoka and Saki.

LOAD SAVE 7 (Nodoka's POV)
Bottom
Bottom
Bottom
---ENDING CREDITS---

ENDING #9 =
Hiroto is a cuckold, pregnant Nodoka fucks Masataka while calling Hiroto at work.

Last edited:
i want to feel the ntr again :whistle: pls recommend me some games old or new that is Man pov , you know like voyeur stuffs, will take time to finally revealed something is going on like scenes where you can see some hints and peeping that will tickle something inside your mind,.. you know what i mean :)

mrecchiman > Thanks a lot !! ^_^

domuulol > For what I know, if you want to feel MYS NTRed, you can play the Atelier Sakura Team.NTR or Anim Team.MM games. Most of their games are MYS and Netorare Type A as well, so it's often heart breaking. But in fact, maybe you already have played on their games... ^^

In my case, I discovered NTR games with Atelier Sakura... With the little Mariko game. That was funny. But Atelier Sakura games are pretty short and their scenarios are a bit linear. Except for the Marina series.

Last edited:
So... I finally cleared Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 1, thanks to you mrecchiman.

And... Well, wow. It's an heart-breaking game. I played Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2 before the first, so I had no idea that the first would be darker than the second. But, well, as always, Anim Team.MM did an excellent job. I love Kabetuma 2 (and Chinatsu, indeed, his main Marina-like heroine), but actually, even if the sprites aren't animated, if think that I prefer the first one.

In conclusion, after playing and reading the story of Hiroto and Nodoka in this game, I'm really wondering how the Japanese mens and womens could be this dumb. Maybe that's their social model, but in fact, more than 50% of married couples in Japan have no more sexual relationships after one child or more than 2-3 years of life together. Being sexless that quickly, that easily when married... I just don't understand.

Well... At least, Hiroto deserved to be NTRed and cuckolded by Nodoka and Masataka.

For those that played Kabetuma 1, what do you think about it ? Did you like it ? ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.