Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wow,

Marina Release Date, a new NTR title today (ok i dont know anything about this) and a new silkys sakura ntr game. Thanks for all the good news today!

Ah and yeah, i know, most of you already know this but i want to say it again: It is good to send messages to mangagamer about new titels they should license. They definitly see that there is a community for this niche. But that does only matter little. What matters are the sales. If you really want more ntr games, you need to buy the Marina Game. I will preorder it, to get the 10% discount. (17,95 dollars, i think this is a fine price for it)

Heartful Maman The Animation already ?

Not very excited tho, since Pink Pineapple adapted the vanilla ending of Tsumamigui 3 last month...

How is the new アトリエさくらTeam.NTR game which is supposed to be released today?

Is someone gonna upload the spin off from the last Waffle game?

It was released last friday, but since it's not a game but a dlc, I don't know if it's gonna be uploaded.

I really don't care about playing it, since I didn't enjoy the game that much, but I wanna see the CGs at least , just out of curiosity.

I don't know if the dlc is gonna be uploaded, but the CGs are here, enough for me:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...[47m-jpg-174m-lossless]-[waffle_0084]-627866/

Last edited:
Oh, mangagamer finally decided to do something nice after destroying my hopes of finishing the rance series in English.
Is the new atelier sakura title uploaded somewhere already? I feel like 90 percent of the games that were released these two days are uploaded already and only the ones I'm interested in are not.

Can someone here explain the plot in this one? http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ム‐-[1991m]-[hobe_0369]-crack-included-627819/ by the comments i am confused, is the guy with the hypno powers getting ntr, is he the only one with hypno powers? or what the hell is happening?

From that I've read on the game site MC get hypno power and tries it on his sister, when it is working he decide do not use such powers. But then he find out what some other guys have these hypno-app as well and they want to fuck his female friends. So he use hypnos to "save" them from others, or something like that.

Kuripick's newest game Namidagoe no Giniol is awesome. If you enjoy NTRPG2 i think you'll like this game. For me it's definitely in top 3 NTR RPG game with NTRPG2 and Nanahayo. I finished and reached normal ending in about 25 hours spread in 1 week play time. in the weekend alone I probably play 12 hours in one sitting. I read all the conversation with help of Translation aggregator (Jparser). Like previous posters said, it has minimal grinding, you only need to fight enemies in dungeon once. Allocate level up bonus stat (stat bonus you get when level up) to HP, attack, defend, agility and you pretty much can defeat "almost" all the bosses and guaranteed to reach normal ending. And dont forget to upgrade your equipment. Save often since it has many bugs, also many many typos.

This game is definitely easier than Nanahayo which is good. Enemies don't chase you around in the dungeon unlike in Nanahayo. After finish the game, you'll be given "suicide" skill and guaranteed escape when you choose to escape and you can also go to recollection room anytime in world map. Like Nanahayo, it has plenty of drama and mystery

edit: it turns out not really guaranteed escape, probably only high evasion. I misread it I think.

Tips and tricks
Use protag's taboo skill (TP=50) to raise atk and def. Many bosses vulnerable to poison and sleep, magic from Shuno. Poison, sleep, defend until the sleep wears out. Try poison 1-3x if it misses, sometimes it takes more than once. If the boss is not vulnerable to poison, use "foot attack" by protag to decrease agility. Fast bosses can strike twice for one turn. Many bosses also vunerable to elemental attack (fire, ice, or lightning)

The NTR
This time you can't choose the heroine unlike in Nanahayo. you're stuck with protag's step little sister. Usually i don't really like loli, but this time even I enjoy this game immensely. Unfortunately i think you can't save the mother, she'll be NTR'd no matter what. I actually prefer mother-father relationship than protag-sister. There is this great flashback when Karago (father) remember his time with Hilda (wife) and he couldn't perform in bed due to his injury meanwhile in villain's castle she's plowed by the villain.
Also one scene is similar to NTRPG2, when protag's looking for Hilda, he climbed the attic to find Hilda is having sex with the villain and clearly enjoying it.
On the other hand, in Nanahayo there's this great scene where you try to progress in dungeon while the wife "progress" to falls deeper. I think i like NTR in Nanahayo better, maybe because i like housewife NTR better.

edit:it turns out in another route in Namidagoe there's also similiar scene but not as intense. protag tries to escape from pit trap while Shuno tries to save him with "help" from villagers.

Normal ending
To get normal ending you need to choose option that won't lead to Shuno being NTR'd. The options pretty obvious, like search for Shuno or give up. Maybe you also need to win several battles, I don't know exactly because i just lost 2 battles and win the rest. The game doesn't really tell you. In the end, protag finally meet with Shuno and Hilda in another village ruled by Pei=Gun. There Hilda is threesome'd by Pei=Gun soldier while her young son is watching, the son's father is probably Madoroya (Pei=gun's general). She's also pregnant with new child.
While Shuno is now adult and become Lanza's lover. She also become Pei=Gun's prostitue (based on prostitute's mark on her body). Protag finally meet her after she and Lanza have sex and Lanza proposes for marriage. I assume this means Shuno and protag finally reunited. Even in normal ending Shuno is still NTR'd in the ending while in the whole game protag can keep her chastity

Here's save file from good guy from ulmf. He already completed bad end and normal end. I still prefer playing it to playing H-scene only since H-scene doesn't provide background story. You can use the save file, exit the room to play it from the beginning but with guaranteed escape, high level, and suicide skill.
View attachment Save.zip

Last edited:
Well I hope I'm not the only one who likes Juna Juna Juice's artwork. His new work in English has been up. I know it's just netori but I think his work is pretty awesome. He has made a different stories but I like the Naoimi story one the best. I am glad that he decided to make longer story version of it.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1093365/85d6d0c9fd/

Well I hope I'm not the only one who likes Juna Juna Juice's artwork. His new work in English has been up. I know it's just netori but I think his work is pretty awesome. He has made a different stories but I like the Naoimi story one the best. I am glad that he decided to make longer story version of it.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1093365/85d6d0c9fd/

By this point i don't care as long as there is cheating and betrayal xD

You're not missing out much. Heroine just gets to cheat on her BF (who is a non character) and sex all the way to the end while you get cameos from other team NTR series.

Wow, that hurts since i wanted a game where the heroine gets off from cheating and knowing she is betraying her partner, still i may try it, who knows i may like it, although the boyfriend being a non characters is a major turn off.

Wow, that hurts since i wanted a game where the heroine gets off from cheating and knowing she is betraying her partner, still i may try it, who knows i may like it, although the boyfriend being a non characters is a major turn off.
Well,if this motivates you: she has sex with netori guys from other series of the same company. Showing they weren't really aiming for their respective heroine out of love, just wanted a good fuck that happened to be them.
If you played them you would know some were successful with stealing (Shin Hoka no Otoko 2's Soichiro), others weren't (Wife from Nagasare Tsuma stayed with her Husband), others were just used (Marina series' Hiroto, lol).

Last edited:
Hi there, long time, I've beeing bussy so I couldn't post more. Lately I'm into "helpless husband" theme. I found some really hot mangas:

[Mosquito Man] Yankee Zuma Akemi ~Konsui Netorare Muchi Muchi Zuma
[Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku] Takabisha na Tsuma no Torisetsu ~Mikaihatsu datta Tsuma no Seikan Zenpen~
[Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku] Takabisha na Tsuma no Torisetsu ~Tsuma no Shiawase yori Onna no Yorokobi Kouhen~

Do you know more like this?
The KEY ELEMENT is that the husband DOESN'T want to be NTR but he can't do anything about it. He doesn't enjoy it or fap to it, but he can't stop it because he is a helpless moron.
If you find more stuff like the mangas above, please let me know.

Also [Kaientai (Shuten Douji) new doujinshi will be out soon, it seems it is a new Android18/Master Roshi NTR:

PIXIV

Last edited:
You're not missing out much. Heroine just gets to cheat on her BF (who is a non character) and sex all the way to the end while you get cameos from other team NTR series.

I have feeling the game will be meh since preview out -_- . Damn they wasted potential with so much cameo

Hi there, long time, I've beeing bussy so I couldn't post more. Lately I'm into "helpless husband" theme. I found some really hot mangas:

[Mosquito Man] Yankee Zuma Akemi ~Konsui Netorare Muchi Muchi Zuma
[Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku] Takabisha na Tsuma no Torisetsu ~Mikaihatsu datta Tsuma no Seikan Zenpen~
[Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku] Takabisha na Tsuma no Torisetsu ~Tsuma no Shiawase yori Onna no Yorokobi Kouhen~

Do you know more like this?
The KEY ELEMENT is that the husband DOESN'T want to be NTR but he can't do anything about it. He doesn't enjoy it or fap to it, but he can't stop it because he is a helpless moron.
If you find more stuff like the mangas above, please let me know.

Also [Kaientai (Shuten Douji) new doujinshi will be out soon, it seems it is a new Android18/Master Roshi NTR:

PIXIV

I don't know that Shenlong can grant that kind of wish lol.. the previous Android 18 NTR from Shuten Douji is masterpiece.
Many NTR works from Ecchi na Taikendan are very good with similar theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
    I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
    nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
    母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
    Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
    tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
    Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!