Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

jesus, i hate the rapist tanned guy with blonde hair stereotype. it seems like if there is going to be ntr, the first type of character you'd expect is that kind of guy. i better watch out if i ever move to japan and get a girlfriend over there. i have to keep her away from any one with a tan and blonde hair. i mean the stereotype had to start from something right?

I think the stereotype starts teppists who would dye their hair as a sign of rebellion (see great teacher onizuka lol), so of course who would be the perfect antagonist who does horrible stuff to steal a lover? That seems like the right type.
That or odious fat men that feel mistreated and decide that is their way of taking revenge, or rich old men who abuse their money for the fun of corrupting a relationship or an innocent person. If you think about it all these stereotypes make sense and work well, which is why they are so widely used. Of course it doesn't mean there aren't original ideas around.

Btw if you do ever move to Japan definitely keep yourself and your girlfriend away from bands of teppists with dyed hair lol

Reactions: lconklejean
yeah recently many studio never updating their status or even worse... closing.
I miss you Ail, Autobahn, blluegale, squeez, and ofcourse ELF.
;_;

jesus, i hate the rapist tanned guy with blonde hair stereotype. it seems like if there is going to be ntr, the first type of character you'd expect is that kind of guy. i better watch out if i ever move to japan and get a girlfriend over there. i have to keep her away from any one with a tan and blonde hair. i mean the stereotype had to start from something right?

Lune likes using that stereotype. As a matter of fact there is a character like that from Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake that makes an appearance in Soredemo Tsuma. I wouldnt be surprised if the one in 2 is somehow related to him.

I think this was pretty much my biggest issue with the latest ANIM game. Don't get me wrong, NTR wise it was nicely executed. But I was having a very hard time imagining the "bad" guy anywhere near normalcy. I mean I wouldn't even let a guy, that looks like that, near my computer let alone the woman I love. Basically the NTR approach was cliched and brutish. It works, but I have seen the kind a thousand times.

I haven't been around for a while so i probably missed the discussions but i'm really excited and surprised to see another Lune TB game out so soon. I half expected them to disappear for another 3-4 years again.

Heroine design is in point too, really liking it. I hope there's some good A and B routes like the other one.

http://www.lune-soft.jp/game/14780#special

Does that picture confirm a re-release of the first game along side the new one?

so what's every one's favorite (aka most fapped too) scene or work? mine has to be Makai Tenshi Djibril 4. yuzuha's pregnancy bad end. MC gets a DVD after a few months have gone by (cliche i know). she is talking to MC while getting banged by their teacher. she is happy and horny sounding. teacher moves a bit to show that she is now into the late stages of pregnancy. after a bit of talking, yuzuha breaks down and starts crying. she wasn't actually happy about her situation and then the video ends.

what gets me is the fact that it ended with her not actually taken over by the teacher, it's just that she's pregnant and now is stuck in the situation. i always come back to that scene when i need a quick fap.

what about you guys?

i'm attaching some pictures, you can see the breakdown happen.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 2.png
    2.png
    728.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 3.png
    3.png
    740.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 4.png
    4.png
    741.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 5.png
    5.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 178
Yeah, that new Lune TB game does look superb, probably my most anticipated game of this year.

so what's every one's favorite (aka most fapped too) scene or work? mine has to be Makai Tenshi Djibril 4. yuzuha's pregnancy bad end. MC gets a DVD after a few months have gone by (cliche i know). she is talking to MC while getting banged by their teacher. she is happy and horny sounding. teacher moves a bit to show that she is now into the late stages of pregnancy. after a bit of talking, yuzuha breaks down and starts crying. she wasn't actually happy about her situation and then the video ends.

what gets me is the fact that it ended with her not actually taken over by the teacher, it's just that she's pregnant and now is stuck in the situation. i always come back to that scene when i need a quick fap.

what about you guys?

Hmmm... tough choice, there are so many good scenes...
But the first one that comes to my mind is from Oyako Rankan, the Last scene between Kotone (one of the heroines) and Shinohara (one of the antagonists):
https://exhentai.org/s/6fb9b1cb4a/693214-278
The scene starts at 278 and goes all the way to 298
The sex part isn't that good, is alright at most to be honest, but the part that she asks to drink the cum from the condoms and then begs him to fuck her bareback is something else.
There are a number of scenes on Oyako Rankan that would make to my favorites, the whole game is a masterpiece to me.

totally agree with you on oyako rankan. WAY to many hot NTR scenes to just pick one from that game. my favorite scene in oyako rankan has to be the classroom scene. all those kids taking a turns learning how to make baby and getting an older woman pregnant and not knowing which of the kids is the father. that is a huge turn on. kotone being a willing volunteer helps.

i cry every time i'm reminded that the ova stops on the first episode. we'll never know if any of them went with the ntr pregnancy ending. looks like kotone and the mom would have been ntr pregnant, but he would at least have gotten the little sister and maid.

I think the stereotype starts teppists who would dye their hair as a sign of rebellion (see great teacher onizuka lol), so of course who would be the perfect antagonist who does horrible stuff to steal a lover? That seems like the right type.
That or odious fat men that feel mistreated and decide that is their way of taking revenge, or rich old men who abuse their money for the fun of corrupting a relationship or an innocent person. If you think about it all these stereotypes make sense and work well, which is why they are so widely used. Of course it doesn't mean there aren't original ideas around.

Btw if you do ever move to Japan definitely keep yourself and your girlfriend away from bands of teppists with dyed hair lol

The Gyaru-oh stereotype is based on hooligans and delinquents, wich makes sense because who do you imagine makes a habit of raping and harassing people?

AND AGAIN https://exhentai.org/g/715877/3c70f957cd/ If someone has the textless version of this plz share it, the dlsite version should have it so maybeeee someone here has bought it, we only need textless version to get a translation of it.

Here ya go.
Be advised though, this is a crack that came with the Compact Edition. I am not entirely sure if it'll work if you grabbed the game from the torrent I linked. Give it a try though by making backup copies of the original two files. Technically shouldn't cause issues unless the Compact Edition is carrying any new patches.

Thank you, but it didn't seem to work here. I'm actually having trouble with ANIM games. I don't have the crack of one, and the crack of the other doesn't work. A shame, because the images I saw of both left me very interested.

To really put the icing on the cake, VNR doesn't translate 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻. I'm out luck with NTR.

what about you guys?

FORK IN THE ROAD series by Mashiraga Aki (猿駕アキ)
-Relatively good plot with some realism (Relatively in the sense that NTRs are known for sometimes using cliches and themes which make no sense and can ruin the reading experience).
-Heroine puts up a strong front at the beginning but slowly becomes a nympho and the whole process/buildup is hot as hell (especially the final sex scene). Brutal, brutal NTRing.
-Bunch of other nuances and scenarios that occur in the story that makes the cuckolding even more brutal.

This series has been translated a while ago and I urge anyone who is a fan of the genre to read it if you haven't yet.

what about you guys?

lately? everything by shinozuka yuuji I guess, I have soft spot for mother ntr considering that's my first introduction to ntr genre

So guys, I'm woking my way up to playing all Anim NTR titles, I'm currently halfway through the first Kabe no Mukou and I need to ask something after reading so many positive commentaries about it here, how many of you that have played it also played https://vndb.org/v18047 and how do you compare them as far as the NTR goes? I dont recall ppl mentioning it near as much as Kabe so I'm curious

So guys, I'm woking my way up to playing all Anim NTR titles, I'm currently halfway through the first Kabe no Mukou and I need to ask something after reading so many positive commentaries about it here, how many of you that have played it also played https://vndb.org/v18047 and how do you compare them as far as the NTR goes? I dont recall ppl mentioning it near as much as Kabe so I'm curious

The heroine wasn't very interesting. She kind of fits that soft deredere "wifu" archtype but remains to be completely uninteresting to me despite it being one of a few archtypes that actually entertain me. I feel like this archtype needs a good plot to assist it or it's just as bland as the rest, and this is just a NTR visual novel. I think it's better to write NTR characters to be like real people, since NTR hurts more the more realistic it seems.

Unlike the other NTR games they have made recently, the main routes diverge somewhat early on making for several short-ish routes. Normally we get the divergences towards the end making for one really long route with a few different endings.

There was also a really long prelude... I assume it was too long for most people and they skipped it, diminishing any remaining impact the game might have had.

I do like the stolen by senpai NTR theme, but not that much this time around.

Reactions: Osni
Original Title: それでも妻を愛してる
Romaji: Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru
Released Date: 2015/07/31
Company, Producer: ルネ Team Bitters
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853225

I am having trouble getting this game to work on Windows 7. I install the game applied the 0325 patch adn then the NoDVD for that version and when I start the game I get a 64MB error message. I know my PC has enough juice to run this game, so I am assuming it is something to do with Windows or some setting I need to change. Any help from anyone who has encountered this problem?

I wanted to play this game with the second one coming out this fall.

There was also a really long prelude... I assume it was too long for most people and they skipped it, diminishing any remaining impact the game might have had.

I find that to be paradoxal. I dont mean to be that obnoxious guy preaching there is a true way to appreciate NTR, but isnt it about a sense of betrayal? How can you get that if you skip the part where the main characters are warming up to each other and deepening their bonds if that is one of the requirements? I do fast forward sometimes too if I'm not expecting anything from the game, but specially if there is mystery in it you kinda wanna pay attention even in the uneventful parts to let your mind run with the possibilities.

That being said, I think I'm reviving Action Bastards' review thread to talk about those games. Lately I feel that with the pace the subject changes here it's hard to get deeper conversations about anything.

Original Title: それでも妻を愛してる
Romaji: Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru
Released Date: 2015/07/31
Company, Producer: ルネ Team Bitters
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853225

I am having trouble getting this game to work on Windows 7. I install the game applied the 0325 patch adn then the NoDVD for that version and when I start the game I get a 64MB error message. I know my PC has enough juice to run this game, so I am assuming it is something to do with Windows or some setting I need to change. Any help from anyone who has encountered this problem?

I wanted to play this game with the second one coming out this fall.

I tried amd I have the same issue, the message says I have less than 64 MB of video memory which is not true, so i guess it has trouble recognizing the graphics driver, I'll see if i can find a fix

Reactions: broodwarjc
6222c2b5c7.jpg

RAM: 4GB
GPU: 2GB
CPU: Dual Core

If your specs are better than what I posted above then it's definitely not a hardware issue since I'm running the game just fine. Now if you could put a screenshot of the specific error itself, I might be able to help.

PS: It seems the game has a specific way it needs to be installed as I made personal instructions for the proper setup process. I'll just paste it here for the heck of it. Maybe it might help.

For starters, make sure the update patch and the no dvd patch for the updated game are in the same directory as
the game. Obviously, run the update first and then run the patch.

Secondly to fix the scrambled text issue go to Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region >
Change the date,time or number format to Japanese. That will do the trick.

Reactions: broodwarjc
Thank you for the replies.

I found a work-around. I built a second VM with Windows XP and I raised the amount of RAM allocated to it(I have low RAM on my Windows Virtual PC VM). That worked, also it doesn't like dynamically allocated space, so if you use a VM for it, you need to set a fixed amount. I will admit nostalgia got the best of me, because the game is not as good as I remember... ah well at this point it was more stubbornness that got me to get the damn thing to work. :P

I contacted mangagamers about getting Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe. The got back to me and said they told their acquisition team about it. Here's hoping that they license the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷