Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

personally i would have grabbed your version if it came sooner.

Personally I would be lying if I said that thought didn't cross my mind. I did get seethingly angry enough at one point to just say "Fuck it" and release the translation patch.

But then I calmed down and evaluated. If we did something like that it would definitely give MangaGamer sales a hit. Maybe not a lot but to be honest releasing something so close to their own would be doing a big disservice to the visual novel player community in the long run. Overlapping their work with free content will only make them turn away from working on games in the future and NTR genre is already a huge minority in these cases. If possible, I would like people to support companies so that more titles can get a chance at being turned into English.

Last edited:
Reactions: deltaswat
that valkryie a game ended up with the girl fully stolen btw.

And yes, let see if mangagamer going to reply to my e-mail asking them how about anim titles, probably they can start with the wife swap diary for testing the water, and it does line up with their "ntr" games which two of them consist of netorase element

but eh, we will see, I am hyped for another kyonyuu fantasy that they announced on the same day as marina, really liked that game for some reason.

Yes, even i emailed them about the ANIM games! I really this becomes a reality! Hentai Gods, make it come true!

I will be honest here, while i would love to see their ntr titles translated the ones i would move heaven and earth to buy are those drawn by bbsacon, there is even 1 with ntr i think.

Same!

Also, i do hope they get ELF games, i really want to play them and maybe Kedamono tachi.

Ah, hopefully people support Marina enough to get more NTR titles released!

Yes, even i emailed them about the ANIM games! I really this becomes a reality! Hentai Gods, make it come true!
!
Lol, maybe i should mail them too. I mean, if more people asking for it, chances are higher. And i have already purchased some games, so i should be a valuable customer to them. But if i do, i wait a little because if everyone is asking at the same time it looks suspicious xD.

MG holds in the beginning of every year a survey about which games/brands/genres they should license. If you want more NTR titles than you sould definitley participate next time (Everyone can do that). I have done that for 2017 and demanded more ntr titles. So far i cant complain.

check out this folks
[Jzargo] Tokumei Ninja Hanzou ~Saiminsei Shori Dorei Hen~
[ジェイザルゴ] 特命忍者半蔵~催眠性処理奴隷編~

Lol, maybe i should mail them too. I mean, if more people asking for it, chances are higher. And i have already purchased some games, so i should be a valuable customer to them. But if i do, i wait a little because if everyone is asking at the same time it looks suspicious xD.

MG holds in the beginning of every year a survey about which games/brands/genres they should license. If you want more NTR titles than you sould definitley participate next time (Everyone can do that). I have done that for 2017 and demanded more ntr titles. So far i cant complain.

I did too, I even explicitly said I wanted something like Marina. It really works!

The new VENUS game will be out soon! It's already out in japan timeline i think?
Well VENUS did a lot of good games but Hatsu Uso wasn't that good though, i don't remember much. I hope the remake will be better, he said on his blog that he changed a lot of things.
hatuuso6.jpg

The new VENUS game will be out soon! It's already out in japan timeline i think?
Well VENUS did a lot of good games but Hatsu Uso wasn't that good though, i don't remember much. I hope the remake will be better, he said on his blog that he changed a lot of things.
View attachment 15880

mmm, i wonder whats the difference between this remake and the old one.., also why is there two release date? 17 may and 24th may?, but eh, ill stake on dlsite, most likely it will get release in 12 hours from now, if it is still releasing on the 24th may.

mmm, i wonder whats the difference between this remake and the old one.., also why is there two release date? 17 may and 24th may?, but eh, ill stake on dlsite, most likely it will get release in 12 hours from now, if it is still releasing on the 24th may.
Drawing quality seems really better, so there's that.

Drawing quality seems really better, so there's that.

Yeah well the first Hatsu Uso was out in 2010 and VENUS art was not really good at that time. But he really improved his skill and now i'm in love with his new artstyle i think it's even better than a lot ot "AAA" NTR eroge like Anim. I mean a lot sexier.

The first one was from the wife point of view and I'm not sure but I assume in this new version you will be able to see both pov (husband and wife).
Again Im not totally sure about this but in the character's page it says that you can change the name of the husband and I don't know any game in which you can do that and not play as that character.
So that can be a difference aside for that I don't know. .

Personally I would be lying if I said that thought didn't cross my mind. I did get seethingly angry enough at one point to just say "Fuck it" and release the translation patch.

But then I calmed down and evaluated. If we did something like that it would definitely give MangaGamer sales a hit. Maybe not a lot but to be honest releasing something so close to their own would be doing a big disservice to the visual novel player community in the long run. Overlapping their work with free content will only make them turn away from working on games in the future and NTR genre is already a huge minority in these cases. If possible, I would like people to support companies so that more titles can get a chance at being turned into English.

Yeah you are totally right, still this was really bad luck and would have been avoided if it wasn't a secret project, better luck next time.

And to the guys talking about the polls next time remember to announce it here! i feel like they picked marina thanks to it and i want to see if something more hardcore and cruel like triangle blue or inyouchuu has any hope, and yes i said cruel, i love it when the MC is left devastated with only his broken dreams for company :lapi_evil:

View attachment 15880

venus remake is released on dlsite, now to buy or leech hmmm..., my wallet is anticipating the 26th big release day.. but eh, ill wait for this one a day or two

@lonerprimer
IF im trying translate eroge, what format should i send to the team? Can i post the texts in word?

Im interested to translating eroge after my graduations later in freetime. Studio Triumph's NTR nurse trilogy, Autobahn's eroge, and Two heisen dou NTR eroge is my high priority.

Email them. The more support, the better.

Also, can someone post a sadpanda link to the new venus game when it is available?

I now played this one. https://vndb.org/v8012
That I liked is how in one of the endings cheaters "paid for their crimes" and MC made them suffer. ^^
Even though as NTR this game is so-so, because there is no romantic scenes with girl at all, protagonist didn't interacted with her at all before found all the cheating clues and we watched all H-scenes.
Do you know other games with "revenge of the NTRed guy" endings? I'm often don't read endings at all, so most likely missed such a games.

what format should i send to the team? Can i post the texts in word?

Im interested to translating eroge after my graduations later in freetime. Studio Triumph's NTR nurse trilogy, Autobahn's eroge, and Two heisen dou NTR eroge is my high priority.

I don't understand. You want to send the script to our fansub group or to companies like MangaGamer? I don't know about MangaGamer but if to us then yes, you can send me a sample copy of your script work, like 200 to 300 lines so the group can evaluate your Japanese skills.

I now played this one. https://vndb.org/v8012
That I liked is how in one of the endings cheaters "paid for their crimes" and MC made them suffer. ^^
Even though as NTR this game is so-so, because there is no romantic scenes with girl at all, protagonist didn't interacted with her at all before found all the cheating clues and we watched all H-scenes.
Do you know other games with "revenge of the NTRed guy" endings? I'm often don't read endings at all, so most likely missed such a games.

Triangle Blue and Dearest Blue.

The former is really good in terms of NTR, although I don't like the fact that it's pretty much obvious which choices will lead to the protagonist getting NTRed. The latter isn't as good, but comparing it with the most recent NTR games in the past 3 or 4 years, I'd say it's probably the best we got during this timespan.

I don't understand. You want to send the script to our fansub group or to companies like MangaGamer? I don't know about MangaGamer but if to us then yes, you can send me a sample copy of your script work, like 200 to 300 lines so the group can evaluate your Japanese skills.

To your group

To your group

Yep just send it to me through Anime-sharing mail. Alternatively you can send it to Toffee San on that Facebook Netorare Group as well since he is the lead of the group. No need for the whole script either, just first 200 to 300 lines for now so the group can evaluate your translation skills.

Reactions: stupid_army

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM