Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

too bad anim doesnt release digital copy on dlsite or other easy to purchase site (no not dmm, i hate that site). it will be day 1 purchase for me if thats the case, rather than waiting for x amount of time for crack to surface due to their new drm, but yea too bad it is not easily available for me.

i would probably ended up buying atelier sakura's netorase game day 1, but eh we will see.

finger crossing that waffle title is one of the mystery game that mangagamer will announce, haha slimm to zero chance, but hey anyone can dream right?

By this, you mean they sell it digitially but it's on other sites that's difficult to purchase? Because there's no way I can purchase a hardcopy of the game as it will get confiscated going through customs, lol.

too bad anim doesnt release digital copy on dlsite or other easy to purchase site (no not dmm, i hate that site). it will be day 1 purchase for me if thats the case, rather than waiting for x amount of time for crack to surface due to their new drm, but yea too bad it is not easily available for me.

i would probably ended up buying atelier sakura's netorase game day 1, but eh we will see.

finger crossing that waffle title is one of the mystery game that mangagamer will announce, haha slimm to zero chance, but hey anyone can dream right?

Whats your problem with dmm? I mean, i dont think it is the best site and it has some problems, but so far, everything worked out for me. And they normally have the new Waffle/Anim games on the english site.

Yeah, would be nice if mangagamer would announce that. But i am pretty sure, if they announcing new Waffle Games, it will be the follow ups to Kyonyuu Fantasy.

Btw. thanks to everyone for your advises. But i think it will be a spontaneous decision. I cant wait until some reviews are out. I mean, i am so damn thirsty when i know there are new games out. Isn't it the same with you guys? And wait until i can torrent the new anim game? I mean thats half a year.

And buying the games after i already downloaded and played it? If you already acquired the games, it is a lot harder to convince yourself and your wallet to buy it. I only can see that, if the games are completely surpass my expectations and thats not very likely.

I will buy one of them. If i choose the wrong one, than so be it. At least i know it for the next time and than i will choose the other one. The industry gets my support and my wallet will not cry to much. Win win for everyone i guess (hope).

Last edited:
Whats your problem with dmm? I mean, i dont think it is the best site and it has some problems, but so far, everything worked out for me. And they normally have the new Waffle/Anim games on the english site.

Yeah, would be nice if mangagamer would announce that. But i am pretty sure, if they announcing new Waffle Games, it will be the follow ups to Kyonyuu Fantasy.

Btw. thanks to everyone for your advises. But i think it will be a spontaneous decision. I cant wait until some reviews are out. I mean, i am so damn thirsty when i know there are new games out. Isn't it the same with you guys? And wait until i can play torrent the new anim game? I mean thats half a year.

And buying the games after i already downloaded and played it? If you already acquired the games, it is a lot harder to convince yourself and your wallet to buy it. I only can see that, if the games are completely surpass my expectations and thats not very likely.

I will buy one of them. If i choose the wrong one, than so be it. At least i know it for the next time and than i will choose the other one. The industry gets my support and my wallet will not cry to much. Win win for everyone i guess (hope).

DMM always shows me the "this page is not available in your area" error whenever i tried to browse games, even when i am logged in, unlike dlsite jp or dlsite english or even the A club thing that atelier sakura usually use which allows me to browse their catalogue and pay for it without the whole needing proxy to access certain areas... Unless i am missing some settings in dmm site.

I know vpn probably will fix my issue, but man i just like to browse directly and purchase if i have to purchase things, call if ease of use if you want. Before anyone asking, i am in Australia.

By this, you mean they sell it digitially but it's on other sites that's difficult to purchase? Because there's no way I can purchase a hardcopy of the game as it will get confiscated going through customs, lol.

they sell it digitally but the site that they use.. i happen to have issue browsing it without proxy assistance. it doesnt help that they throw me that the only thing i can use on their site is Hello! english lessons.. yea haha

and yes, i dont want to buy hentai games/magazine hardcopy because customs as well, i mean it will probably go through, but on a chance it gets confiscated, i don't want to go through the potential hassle about it.

Don't they have a way to buy from their site?

i am not aware of that, i thought they always use dmm or dlsite or the A-club thingie, if Anim sells it direct on their site i will buy it.

I don't think MangaGamer is going to release the new waffle game any time soon, or any other straight up NTR game. I think the cheating genre could maybe work, but NTR is too much of a niche sadly. Unless Atelier Sakura game did better than I think it did.

DMM always shows me the "this page is not available in your area" error whenever i tried to browse games, even when i am logged in, unlike dlsite jp or dlsite english or even the A club thing that atelier sakura usually use which allows me to browse their catalogue and pay for it without the whole needing proxy to access certain areas... Unless i am missing some settings in dmm site.

I know vpn probably will fix my issue, but man i just like to browse directly and purchase if i have to purchase things, call if ease of use if you want. Before anyone asking, i am in Australia.

Shame, I only get that error when browsing the comic section and it is usually resolved when I use my phone. The fact that you get it must mean different rules for Australia than EU. I have no issues with DMM games.

if i select japanese language on dmm it lets me browse games, sometimes even changing browser did it, i don't know what they gain by restricting access this way...

if i select japanese language on dmm it lets me browse games, sometimes even changing browser did it, i don't know what they gain by restricting access this way...

I know for one, it restrict them from getting a new customer ie: me

they sell it digitally but the site that they use.. i happen to have issue browsing it without proxy assistance. it doesnt help that they throw me that the only thing i can use on their site is Hello! english lessons.. yea haha

and yes, i dont want to buy hentai games/magazine hardcopy because customs as well, i mean it will probably go through, but on a chance it gets confiscated, i don't want to go through the potential hassle about it.

i am not aware of that, i thought they always use dmm or dlsite or the A-club thingie, if Anim sells it direct on their site i will buy it.

I have no idea if i could pass them by customs here xD, i just know it would be anoying and too expensive, and about the buy fromt heir site: i have no idea, i know some studios have it (i think lilith has it for some products) but i have no idea if anim does.

I am using this site to import a game https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/orders
the service seems good but of course there are added costs for importing an item from Japan and most of the times i prefer buying the digital version. The easier option is dlsite eng but things get released slowly or in some cases never... in the japanese version of the site i never managed to buy anything because it wouldn't let me register. DMM sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but when it does is the only site where i was able to buy certain games digitally lke the inyouchuu series.
I wish the japanese adult market became more open to other countries, but I think they are doing it also to protect themselves in a way as foreign media has always been extremely hostile to the content of some hentai, extending. Just a few months ago a "news" program here i Italy claimed everyone who reads manga is a pedophile and to back up their claims they were showing hentai manga involving high school students...

Reactions: Arm90
Played the trial version of all three upcoming games and I rank them...
1st. Anim.
2nd. Team.NTR
3rd. Waffle.

Played the trial version of all three upcoming games and I rank them...
1st. Anim.
2nd. Team.NTR
3rd. Waffle.

not everyone have the same taste, so we will see with our own eyes when its released, anyway, i have another games from eushully and tinkerbell to do

Is it possible to tell us a little about the games ans why you rank them like this? I would totally appreciate that.
Thanks!

all of them (trial) start their story from the begining with the character introduction, atmosphere buildup to the first hentai scene, in that regard they are somewhat similar.

though the ranking is to my personal taste.

reasons for placing Anim 1st.
1. the Gaijin, atlesast I've never played any NTR with Macho Gaijin in it.
2. the VA for the female lead is really awesome.
3. the story buildup isn't silly.
4. there are 3 hentai scenes and their buildup is very sensual.

reasons for placing Team NTR 2nd.
1.Shiori,the female lead's character, she may seem aloof & somewhat silly but there's a hidden side to her as she often fantasizes sex with boys other than her boyfriend but never lets out any hint of it, only when he himself asks her assuring that he wouldn't be mad even if she did fantasize it or rather he is happy about it.

2. the VA of Shiori did a really good job.
3.as usual buildup of the H-Scenes in Team.NTR games is amazing.
4.The male lead doing the stealing isn't a douchebag or rather all three of them have been close since childhood, Mr. Boyfriend sees him as a reliable older brother.

reason for placing Waffle 3rd.
Art & colors are great except I can't stand rape,torture & humiliation of a gorgues female lead by a douchebag especially in NTR.
I only enjoy NTR when the girl/ woman, though a little reluctant particiaptes in the sex voluntarily.

Reactions: Arm90
not everyone have the same taste, so we will see with our own eyes when its released, anyway, i have another games from eushully and tinkerbell to do

I concur...!

I am sorry if I sound a little rude but that signature is repugnant.

I concur...!

I am sorry if I sound a little rude but that signature is repugnant.

ok, just want some fun

eh, bitfile is getting some problem, if anyone being like me ?, it show download button, after clicked it say download expired , file removed, it mean the file still store there or they had been removed?, if they are why should they put a click bait download button there?

I'm really liking the Anim one myself too, curious to see how that one will play out. After that waffle for me, the story may be a bit generic but the main heroine art is really amazing. Atelier Sakura have been letting me down lately so I'm unsure if I want to hop on the next one, so I'll wait and see.

1. Waffle..... evil me :)
2. Animm.....have some doubts + loli - I hate it
3. Team.NTR.... school again

I'm mostly interested in the anim one for the loli lol
I hope there is more of that compared to their usual games

No one is evil. its just an inclination to our fetish in fiction.

If there are routes in waffle where I can choose between gang bang/rape ending or pure NTR ending then I'd be happy.

Yeah this is pretty much me all day. Also weird that with all the great art direction in anim games recently they decided to go with what they did .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!