Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just finished orcsoft game... it betrayed my expectation :@

its just about average in everything, first time i hated the background h voice in orcsoft game, NUOOHOO, OOHHO, OHHOOO, HUOOO, ewh hahaha

but yea story was just so-so, none of the sex scene stands out (though if i have to pick, i will pick the sex scene in kuroda hiroshi kun apartment.)

cant believe misako's va is the same on as fumiko in kabe no mukou 2, her acting in this game.. is well, too much

6.5/10 for me.. sigh

i believe the main reason why it didnt satisfy me, is because the initial downfall happened offscreen, well before the game starts really, what you see is what happen after your wife fallen (well the wife did go through several more mindbreak, but it feels flat).
Compare it to kabe no mukou 2.. it did the whole netorase way better, we see the moment the wife gets seduced, when she breaks and the aftermath, imo the hottest part of netorase is when your wife breaks with other male the first time..and you are there knowing you cause that shit to happen, and oh boy did kabe no mukou 2 display that really fucking goodd. (just for reference, i really liked kabe no mukou 2, dont really understand the hate of that game.. easy 8.5/10 for me).

And next ntr game is what? anim's and waffle right? i bet anim will take months before we can play that, i hope waffle delivers arghh

For me, the H-voice didn't really bother me so much. This is coming from someone who usually like voice in Orcsoft game. I totally agree about apartment scene, I thought it'll be amazing after that scene, turned out it's the best scene in the entire game. Remind me so much of apartment scene in Marina 3.

It's really too bad they didn't show us the scene where wife falls for the first time. I think they tried to make something different, or it simply will take a lot longer if they did it, unfortunately it fell flat.

REMAKE? i actually like that more than a new game, for starters that had NTR, and really good plot/story (the netorare was a plus basically), and wasn't totally focused on creeping out the player with guro and weird shit, sorry but the latest games from that company have been too grotesque for me, that and that they don't make sense! is like they cut 1 arm and the next scene it has grown back!
If you're talking about eijinsou, sarai no me and stuff like that i completely agree with you, but the inyouchuu series for me has all been amazing so far, it went down a bit with etsu (3), but completely recovered and came back stronger than before with kyou(4), goku(5) and the mini episodes attached to those. There is definitely some more gore and the occasional scat but it's not enough to ruin the rest.
The only time they kinda crossed the line for me was the extra regarding with the twins origin story https://exhentai.org/g/939402/b27391d991/ I guess since they are immortal they just went all out with it.
The NTR elements are still present in the new games mostly between Mikoto (red hair girl) and Yamato (the half demon guy) and sometimes with Sui(brown hair girl), in kyou and goku there are even a couple of routes focused on that, some even with only minor tentacle involvement, although as far as ntr goes it's fairly basic stuff.
Although the contents in general are more extreme than in the past, the main focus is still on tentacles.
What I like most about these games is that while the bad endings are quite dark and with all kinds of extreme fetishes, the main story and true route endings are mostly light hearted with kind of a cartoony feel to them (kinda like an action/comedy manga) and the true endings are always good endings.

Just finished orcsoft game... it betrayed my expectation :@

its just about average in everything, first time i hated the background h voice in orcsoft game, NUOOHOO, OOHHO, OHHOOO, HUOOO, ewh hahaha

but yea story was just so-so, none of the sex scene stands out (though if i have to pick, i will pick the sex scene in kuroda hiroshi kun apartment.)

cant believe misako's va is the same on as fumiko in kabe no mukou 2, her acting in this game.. is well, too much

6.5/10 for me.. sigh

i believe the main reason why it didnt satisfy me, is because the initial downfall happened offscreen, well before the game starts really, what you see is what happen after your wife fallen (well the wife did go through several more mindbreak, but it feels flat).
Compare it to kabe no mukou 2.. it did the whole netorase way better, we see the moment the wife gets seduced, when she breaks and the aftermath, imo the hottest part of netorase is when your wife breaks with other male the first time..and you are there knowing you cause that shit to happen, and oh boy did kabe no mukou 2 display that really fucking goodd. (just for reference, i really liked kabe no mukou 2, dont really understand the hate of that game.. easy 8.5/10 for me).

And next ntr game is what? anim's and waffle right? i bet anim will take months before we can play that, i hope waffle delivers arghh

the art already ugly.... or just me?, i don't like the art so if the story also shit + voice => 3/10

I actually like the art in the orcsoft game, it has that meaty feeling to it and the idea behind the story is pretty nice with the protagonist finding out about the ntr and turning it into netorase. I especially like the endings where he reveals to the wife that he knew everything and they are shown later continuing this kind of play. I didn't really like the voice acting at some points and the fact that there is no pregnancy ending(though that's kinda the rule with orcsoft) despite there being several scenes of the m going on and on about impregnation and the story in general felt a bit rushed.

About the playDRM, it seems that lately games with it are being cracked faster so i wouldn't worry too much about the wait.

I for one am actually glad I didn't turn out to be some super snowflake hating on something, trying to stand out. The games are fine and that is what they are, just fine and nothing else. Guess a lot of fans are getting collectively critical about the quality of games being churned out these days but I agree, no use screaming about it. Japanese studios don't give a damn about a bunch of gaikoukjins and they will keep putting out the same stuff as long as Japanese crowd keeps buying it.

Last edited:
Hello, I've been reading forum for some time, but now, at last, I decided to registered here. This thread was of great help for me, in it I've find some good NTR titles, also it is interesting to read about impressions of other people to h-games that you've played and liked (or not).
To give something back to community I'll write a little about few good "hidden" NTR titles that some people may have missed among more popular games.
1. https://vndb.org/v11308
This is one of early titles from Makura soft, currently popular with Makenshi Leane. I've find this game better then their later games, h-scenes wise. They are longer and written in very exciting way, voice acting also not bad. You can find working torrent here on a-s, or on sukebei-nyaa, though it can take some time before it would be seeded.
2. https://vndb.org/v17943
Another early work from more or less popular ntr-developer. I don't played prequel, but still understood pretty much everything that you need to understand. There are large amount of different scenes and 2-3 routes. That I don't like though is 3 person narrative that Rascou use in theirs games and it feels more like netori because of this. Still good nonetheless.
3. https://vndb.org/v13723
Find this one few days ago. This is swapping type NTR, but you'll swap with daughters instead of wives. Personally I enjoyed it more than kabe no mukou 2, even though this title tens times less popular.
I wish it was helpful for someone. :)

Another early work from more or less popular ntr-developer. I don't played prequel, but still understood pretty much everything that you need to understand. There are large amount of different scenes and 2-3 routes. That I don't like though is 3 person narrative that Rascou use in theirs games and it feels more like netori because of this. Still good nonetheless.
Find this one few days ago. This is swapping type NTR, but you'll swap with daughters instead of wives. Personally I enjoyed it more than kabe no mukou 2, even though this title tens times less popular.
your more or less 2nd, Rasukou is a very popular in JP lol, they are good, only some mistake about the file, if you recall とある人妻のネトラレ事情 1&2, they can pair with some good story, remember in 1 path NTR happened either the husband or the wife lol. And they seem to be : NTR with kids, their lastest NTR game (no crack) also talk about it, not good CG, but nice story

a long with blue devil, they are not popular than the other, but i got this one お義父さんの子種で孕ませて!, i can call it good, the only thing i hate about Blue Devil is : TRAPS!

google it, i don't do charity

交姦条件 <<<<< who still have this game, can't find any living link

Last edited:
Vintage Titles? Yes please. Welcome to AS forums [MENTION=143669]greenlittleman[/MENTION]; and thanks!

EDIT: Lovely, couldn't find the titles on any torrent sites. Gah, I'll have to scour the direct sources. Mendokusai~...

Hello, I've been reading forum for some time, but now, at last, I decided to registered here. This thread was of great help for me, in it I've find some good NTR titles, also it is interesting to read about impressions of other people to h-games that you've played and liked (or not).
To give something back to community I'll write a little about few good "hidden" NTR titles that some people may have missed among more popular games.
1. https://vndb.org/v11308
This is one of early titles from Makura soft, currently popular with Makenshi Leane. I've find this game better then their later games, h-scenes wise. They are longer and written in very exciting way, voice acting also not bad. You can find working torrent here on a-s, or on sukebei-nyaa, though it can take some time before it would be seeded.

Where did you find Ayaui Onee-san? I've been lookoing for that one and also Fuyuiro Muffler from the same maker but I couldnt find them anywhere

交姦条件 <<<<< who still have this game, can't find any living link

EDIT: Lovely, couldn't find the titles on any torrent sites. Gah, I'll have to scour the direct sources. Mendokusai~...

All games I've downloaded from torrents not long ago. I just search "game name torrent" in google, in case of 交姦条件 it would be "交姦条件 torrent" and second link there is from anime-sharing, I'm seeding it even now.

Where did you find Ayaui Onee-san? I've been lookoing for that one and also Fuyuiro Muffler from the same maker but I couldnt find them anywhere
It seems I forgot to mention it - I've downloaded みんなのお姉さん, the sequel. And first game was in folder together with it.

Reactions: Osni
It seems I forgot to mention it - I've downloaded みんなのお姉さん, the sequel. And first game was in folder together with it.

thanks man, downloading the only torrent of that minna no oneesan from sukebei.. hopefully thats the one, its only 115.12 mb though, and i am stuck at 99.8%

All games I've downloaded from torrents not long ago. I just search "game name torrent" in google, in case of 交姦条件 it would be "交姦条件 torrent" and second link there is from anime-sharing, I'm seeding it even now.

thanks but 交姦条件 is bugged ?, if you played, then how to fix the bug, it's not in JP lol, the modun error while reading and the game name very weird

Last edited:
If you're talking about eijinsou, sarai no me and stuff like that i completely agree with you, but the inyouchuu series for me has all been amazing so far, it went down a bit with etsu (3), but completely recovered and came back stronger than before with kyou(4), goku(5) and the mini episodes attached to those. There is definitely some more gore and the occasional scat but it's not enough to ruin the rest.
The only time they kinda crossed the line for me was the extra regarding with the twins origin story https://exhentai.org/g/939402/b27391d991/ I guess since they are immortal they just went all out with it.
The NTR elements are still present in the new games mostly between Mikoto (red hair girl) and Yamato (the half demon guy) and sometimes with Sui(brown hair girl), in kyou and goku there are even a couple of routes focused on that, some even with only minor tentacle involvement, although as far as ntr goes it's fairly basic stuff.
Although the contents in general are more extreme than in the past, the main focus is still on tentacles.
What I like most about these games is that while the bad endings are quite dark and with all kinds of extreme fetishes, the main story and true route endings are mostly light hearted with kind of a cartoony feel to them (kinda like an action/comedy manga) and the true endings are always good endings.

Mmmm, i may give them a chance them, and i actually like dthe 3 because the guy was the bad one (technically), call me sadist but when the good guy turns bad and attacks the girls (like in bible black) i really like it, is different kind of betrayal than ntr but i still like it xD

Between kyou and goku wich has more ntr feels? for that matter wich is overall better?

thanks man, downloading the only torrent of that minna no oneesan from sukebei.. hopefully thats the one, its only 115.12 mb though, and i am stuck at 99.8%
Often some old downloads stuck on 99.8%, or 99.9%, I usually just try to extract files anyway and games mostly working. And yes, this is the right file. For some reason games only 55-60 mb each, even though they are voiced and have some nice CG. I've uploaded 3GiB of this game though, so this is strange that you can't fully download file, wait a little longer.
thanks but 交姦条件 is bugged ?, if you played, then how to fix the bug, it's not in JP lol, the modun error while reading and the game name very weird
I thought this was only my problem, it seems files were bugged. I just renamed all weird names to Vorbis and it worked for me. It seems because of that I can't seeding it though.

Reactions: Eredar
Mmmm, i may give them a chance them, and i actually like dthe 3 because the guy was the bad one (technically), call me sadist but when the good guy turns bad and attacks the girls (like in bible black) i really like it, is different kind of betrayal than ntr but i still like it xD

Between kyou and goku wich has more ntr feels? for that matter wich is overall better?

I'd say kyou has more ntr and it is easier to find, i like goku more as a game in general, even though it has some gore here and there.

So I went and finally started playing the new Orcsoft game because... you know... for reasons I don't even know. First couple of scenes and I am seeing the same old overused sex scenes from the first person perspective, barely passable NTR B scene, duck face sucking, the occasional pubic hair eating, etc. and I was like "Meh, I have seen that before":

f59d033481.jpg

But then comes the apartment scene and I was like:

84f9d26250.jpg

And it takes a couple of clicks and VNReader to figure out that the game has gone from NTR to hybrid NTRS, and soon enough I was like:

87441fc14d.jpg

Ofcourse that is where all the fun times ended with the game dialing down back to the cliched filled scenes with me returning from my pleasure zone way too soon.

Still it was entertaining to see how Orcsoft ripped off Team NTR's Kashidashi style, who btw look like they ripped off the far camera thing from Venus. Though don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. Ripping off good stuff is good. More for us players to enjoy, though please Orcsoft, next time RIP MOAR.

Can anyone share some netori games, but where ntred guy plays great role and not just exist behind scenes, like in most games (main reason why I prefer netorare)? I've played this title https://vndb.org/v20534 and liked how MC interacted with boyfriend of heroine, though it would be better if there was also some h-scenes with him (no homo of course). I want to find something similar, but additionally with lovey-dovey scenes between heroine and her bf/husband. And preferable if she was forcefully stolen by alfa-MC (like in NTR type B) and not just unfaithful slutty milf like in most cases. It seems as if sex between heroine and her lover is taboo in netori games, wtf.

I'd say kyou has more ntr and it is easier to find, i like goku more as a game in general, even though it has some gore here and there.

I will see if i can find Kyou, i know i downloaded it once but i think i erased it for space =S, any advice to hook the game? or to make it so the text appears intellegible?

I will see if i can find Kyou, i know i downloaded it once but i think i erased it for space =S, any advice to hook the game? or to make it so the text appears intellegible?

this is the main game https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=778555
and this is the expansion https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1560357 (which includes the 3 gaiden mini chapters, but no ntr in this)

I use NTLEAS to get it to display the correct characters https://ntlea.codeplex.com/ someone said some windows update also fixes it but i never found it

I use ITH to hook it but other programs should also work, the right channel is "Tinkerbell 1"

you may play the gaidens first if you want to, they happen right before the main story (expect the third one which is set into the past), but the story is fairly clear even if you get right into the main game.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Does anyone know what the hook code for 他の男の精液で孕むとき1&AFTER STORY is? I am trying to clear out my backlog but for some reason VNReader is having issues figuring out the game and keeps giving me unknown error.

Nevermind, I figured out another way but now I have a question for someone who played the After Story completely.

So yea, the protagonist turns out to be sterile but ends up have two children? Is that what happens? I can understand verbal Japanese but I couldn't figure out what was written on the medical report in the end. Someone care to spoil the ending for me?

Last edited:
this is the main game https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=778555
and this is the expansion https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1560357 (which includes the 3 gaiden mini chapters, but no ntr in this)

I use NTLEAS to get it to display the correct characters https://ntlea.codeplex.com/ someone said some windows update also fixes it but i never found it

I use ITH to hook it but other programs should also work, the right channel is "Tinkerbell 1"

you may play the gaidens first if you want to, they happen right before the main story (expect the third one which is set into the past), but the story is fairly clear even if you get right into the main game.

Thanks, that torrent is more alive than the one here in AS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US