Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I hooked it manually. Delete the game from VNR and add it manually. Watch this short video for help: youtube
Then go to preferences -> Translation -> Translators and enable Google.com.

Thanks! I messed a little with the text setting, set the right hook to "dialogue" and it seems to be right now.
Also, let me ask, when I use ITH/AGTH/ITHVNR, the translation is pretty instantaneous, but VNR takes like 2-8 seconds to translate, does that also happens with you? This wait is kinda annoying, is there any way to fix this?

Thanks! I messed a little with the text setting, set the right hook to "dialogue" and it seems to be right now.
Also, let me ask, when I use ITH/AGTH/ITHVNR, the translation is pretty instantaneous, but VNR takes like 2-8 seconds to translate, does that also happens with you? This wait is kinda annoying, is there any way to fix this?

8 seconds? oO Did you set the reading speed within the game to instant?
But other than that: Yes, VNR it seems kinda slow/sluggish, but I got somehow used to it ^^"

Edit: It takes like 2-3 seconds for me.

8 seconds? oO Did you set the reading speed within the game to instant?
But other than that: Yes, VNR it seems kinda slow/sluggish, but I got somehow used to it ^^"

Edit: It takes like 2-3 seconds for me.

About 8 seconds on some rare occasions, it's 2-3s most of the time. Well, nothing I can do about that then.
It just takes more time to get the history behind the game on VNR, but at least the translations are better.
Did you alredy read the grandfather route? Why does the mother "helps" him (and looks like there's another old guy if I'm not mistaken)?

Are the other companies even trying? This is how classic were done in the past.

Shota route? Which shota route there isn't any hahahahahahahaah (I gave up until guide appears).

Are the other companies even trying? This is how classic were done in the past.

Shota route? Which shota route there isn't any hahahahahahahaah (I gave up until guide appears).

So true, one of the reason why I hate is that the companies still keep the idea of introducing as many different girls as they possibly can to attract a broader audience.
With the result of lacking character development, lesser fleshed out personal stories which results in lesser emotions felt, no impact at all...
(I know that there are companies which only have 2 3 characters and still fail, that's result of bad/uninspired character/story building)

Shota route was a nightmare (ok the blond guy's waaay worse), and I don't even know how I did it, it felt fcking random to me.
One thing I remember is to asap build up your love relationship to lvl4 (while keeping the fckin grandpa at bay and letting shota have his moments)
At some point Shiori (NOT shota) will have an H-event with you, where Shota is also involved, to unlock further route events.
Keep checking out the market, I don't know when but at some point you'll raise his affection when meeting him with Shiori. <--- This is the part where it felt fckin random, leading to many dead ends because time also wanna play a role <<
There are also some stupid moments where you have to let the blond guy interact with Shiori where shota is also involved.

Sry, I know it's not really helpful, but it shows how difficult this game is:
Instead of letting a villain just do his job/building up his affection, the player must also try out at which love/mother level triggers further points, must try out other event combinations WHILE keeping an eye out for the weekends
that unnecessarily raises the stars while you desperately try to balance Shiori's affection level WHILE GRANDPA (unfair buff) always wants to have a say...

I got few missing events, I suspect it's major gangbang scenes with all parties involved somehow, BUT I don't even want to try out to balance all villains at the same time. That blond guy was difficult enough <<

Did you alredy read the grandfather route? Why does the mother "helps" him (and looks like there's another old guy if I'm not mistaken)?

If I remember right:
The grandfather got somehow revitalized by Shiori's breast milk, longing for more. Later he lies about his old age/eyesight needing help in bath and so on. He reminds her of the duty of a "daughter", that his son is totally fine with it (washing cocks) lol.
He somehow then confesses to her begging her to share some love with him while she's in such a loving relationship with his son.
He convinces her that her breast milk was the "surprising" catalysator to get his non operational penis working, giving pooor old him some hope.
All that follows after is the expected normal build up from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyBop
People talking about the latest Alicesoft's game and me waiting until the internet fixes itself to download it xD, on the other hand i feel like waiting and see if Mangagamer picks up the game, they already have worked with Alicesoft in the past and i think this game has more posibilities to be translated by then that many netorare game sout there, the mechanics and kind of story seen like those of other games they have already worked on.

Do i need internet to work with VNR? is that only if i use google to translate?

I hooked it manually. Delete the game from VNR and add it manually. Watch this short video for help: youtube
Then go to preferences -> Translation -> Translators and enable Google.com.

Could you explain a little better, I tried manually adding it, but none of the text is getting picked up by the text editor. The video is ok, but ocnsidering she talks aobut going offline it doesn't help trying ot watch an online video >_>.

If I remember right:
The grandfather got somehow revitalized by Shiori's breast milk, longing for more. Later he lies about his old age/eyesight needing help in bath and so on. He reminds her of the duty of a "daughter", that his son is totally fine with it (washing cocks) lol.
He somehow then confesses to her begging her to share some love with him while she's in such a loving relationship with his son.
He convinces her that her breast milk was the "surprising" catalysator to get his non operational penis working, giving pooor old him some hope.

Thanks for explaining it! I just got the first shota event and I didn't quite got the grasp of it...
he asks his "sister" to let he and his friends study on her house and then asks her to put on that school uniform so she looks younger to his friends? So like... she's worried about his future so she makes a deal that if he studies she will wear that outfit? Something like that?

People talking about the latest Alicesoft's game and me waiting until the internet fixes itself to download it xD, on the other hand i feel like waiting and see if Mangagamer picks up the game, they already have worked with Alicesoft in the past and i think this game has more posibilities to be translated by then that many netorare game sout there, the mechanics and kind of story seen like those of other games they have already worked on.

I doubt it.

Chances are higher that MangaGamer would pick an old game than a new one that just got released. Hell, the first game they tranlated from Alice Soft is Beat Blades Haruka, which is a decade old visual novel.

I think Tsumamigui, Tsuma Shibori or even Oyako Rankan have a better chance of being localized.

As for Heartful Maman itself, I guess I'll pass on it. It seems too grindy and difficult for my tastes. I don't want to spend my money on something that I'll have no other choice but to use a walkthrough to really enjoy it.

You guys should check new Update of NTR's god MASHIRA-DOU: (C90) [MASHIRA-DOU (Mashiraga Aki)] Midsummer's Hera

Yay, Thanks good guy who updated it for us. I don't know why until now someone updated this C90 for us. My theory is many weak souls still have trauma with "Fork on the road", "NTR's story", "Matsuri" or "Musa"...

Now I have to read it. See you guys

https://s29.postimg.org/v0xl0e73b/VNR_text.png

the above is my text settings box, not able to get any threads with text to appear. I removed the game from the VNR switchboard, but even when I manually attach it, nothing shows up. Is there some additional software I need to make more threads appear? I have the Translator set to ATLAS and Bing.com.

the above is my text settings box, not able to get any threads with text to appear. I removed the game from the VNR switchboard, but even when I manually attach it, nothing shows up. Is there some additional software I need to make more threads appear? I have the Translator set to ATLAS and Bing.com.

Yeah the same thing is happening to me.

Yeah the same thing is happening to me.

Both of you, try re-adding the H-code, go to the h-code tab, there should be an H-code in there (deleted H-Code if i'm not mistaken), add the h-code that is there and try to get some text.

Reactions: broodwarjc
You guys should check new Update of NTR's god MASHIRA-DOU: (C90) [MASHIRA-DOU (Mashiraga Aki)] Midsummer's Hera

Yay, Thanks good guy who updated it for us. I don't know why until now someone updated this C90 for us. My theory is many weak souls still have trauma with "Fork on the road", "NTR's story", "Matsuri" or "Musa"...

Now I have to read it. See you guys

Just read it.. As always it's great. I especially like Fork in the Road, it's such a masterpiece. This time it feels a bit incomplete, hopefully there's continuation for 4 characters involved.

Both of you, try re-adding the H-code, go to the h-code tab, there should be an H-code in there (deleted H-Code if i'm not mistaken), add the h-code that is there and try to get some text.
I didn't even change anything and now the translation is working alright, ok...

If I remember right:

Mmmm.... This game looks interesting.

Question: It seems to me that afection is more important than sexual prowess in this game since the MC seems like a stud, nonetheless is NTR by the other fellows, so I guess it's a matter of who fuck her first. It's that correct? Or the mother can be snatched after already having a relationship with the MC? NTR games where the MC is not the husband are not my thing (exept the ones with woman POV), so I'm wondering if I should give it a try, considering how dificult appears to be (I'm interested in the grandfather route :D).

Also, how much suffering is there for the MC if she gets stolen? :D

Edit: I'm watching the CG in sadpanda and it seems every "villain" only has 3 or 4 scnes with the girl, so few... Is that it? :confused::(

Last edited:
Edit: I'm watching the CG in sadpanda and it seems every "villain" only has 3 or 4 scnes with the girl, so few... Is that it? :confused::(

That's what happen when you have so many characters in a game.....

Thank goodness the Waffle game from April only has the husband, the wife and the ntr guy.

I hope we don't have to wait 6-8 months to download it because the Denuvo thing, normally all Waffle games are out in a week at most, but it seems the last game has Denuvo and it's not out yet since September, so we have to wait until Mikocon release it, and they have a delay of 5-6 months right now, and the delay increases every day (last year the delay was 2 months or so, at this rate next year they are gonna have a whole year of delay xD)

Reactions: straight.shota

This game is probably like Tsumamigui and Tsuma Shibori, in which the NTR isn't the focus here and only happens in a few bad endings. It's probably around 80%/70% love scenes and around 30%/20% NTR scenes.

Ok guys I need some recomendations. I'm in the mood for a good Nukige with NTR elements (Indulging in a guilty pleasure is good sometimes :D )

So please recomend me a game with the following:

Wife (It could be a girlfriend too but only if she already has sex with the boyfriend, but I strongly prefer a wife. No virgins)
Ahegao (I want to see the woman utterly destroyed sexually :D... well if is not that extreme it's good as long she is fucked silly)
NOT the typical yarichin guy to steal the woman (The NTRer has to bee a fat dude, an old dude, even a shota, anything but the generic guy that is in almost all NTR games. Ugly fat/old dude (the ojisan type) with endless sexual stamina Strongly prefered).

Female POV preferable but not essential.
Preferable no gangbangs, but if most scenes are with the main villaiin it's ok.

Already played kedamono tachi so, don't suggest that please :D

Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ok guys I need some recomendations. I'm in the mood for a good Nukige with NTR elements (Indulging in a guilty pleasure is good sometimes :D )

So please recomend me a game with the following:

Wife (It could be a girlfriend too but only if she already has sex with the boyfriend, but I strongly prefer a wife. No virgins)
Ahegao (I want to see the woman utterly destroyed sexually :D... well if is not that extreme it's good as long she is fucked silly)
NOT the typical yarichin guy to steal the woman (The NTRer has to bee a fat dude, an old dude, even a shota, anything but the generic guy that is in almost all NTR games. Ugly fat/old dude (the ojisan type) with endless sexual stamina Strongly prefered).

Female POV preferable but not essential.
Preferable no gangbangs, but if most scenes are with the main villaiin it's ok.

Already played kedamono tachi so, don't suggest that please :D

Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

I think this is exactly what you're looking for: https://vndb.org/v19465
Wife: Check
Ahegao: (not THAT much but it's there) Check
Fat ugly guy doing the NTR: Check
Bonus: Amazing art: Check

Not quite a nukige though, but the plot is as straightforward NTR as you can expect.
Also, it's netori, not NTR, so it might not be exactly what you wanted. Well, give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?