Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Ok guys I need some recomendations. I'm in the mood for a good Nukige with NTR elements (Indulging in a guilty pleasure is good sometimes :D )

So please recomend me a game with the following:

Wife (It could be a girlfriend too but only if she already has sex with the boyfriend, but I strongly prefer a wife. No virgins)
Ahegao (I want to see the woman utterly destroyed sexually :D... well if is not that extreme it's good as long she is fucked silly)
NOT the typical yarichin guy to steal the woman (The NTRer has to bee a fat dude, an old dude, even a shota, anything but the generic guy that is in almost all NTR games. Ugly fat/old dude (the ojisan type) with endless sexual stamina Strongly prefered).

Female POV preferable but not essential.
Preferable no gangbangs, but if most scenes are with the main villaiin it's ok.

Already played kedamono tachi so, don't suggest that please :D

Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

From same developer like ChillyBop recommended, https://vndb.org/v16598. Milf and JK as heroines.

Reactions: straight.shota
Wife (It could be a girlfriend too but only if she already has sex with the boyfriend, but I strongly prefer a wife. No virgins)
Ahegao (I want to see the woman utterly destroyed sexually :D... well if is not that extreme it's good as long she is fucked silly)
NOT the typical yarichin guy to steal the woman (The NTRer has to bee a fat dude, an old dude, even a shota, anything but the generic guy that is in almost all NTR games. Ugly fat/old dude (the ojisan type) with endless sexual stamina Strongly prefered).

This one is still in my backlog but it looks exactly what youre looking for https://vndb.org/v16915

Both of you, try re-adding the H-code, go to the h-code tab, there should be an H-code in there (deleted H-Code if i'm not mistaken), add the h-code that is there and try to get some text.

I reinstalled VNR and tried again. I used the Game Wizard to start the game(find the executable), the image is my Translator settings and Embedded settings. As you can see I used the H-Code, but I only get those two blank text boxes. I am using the most updated(as far as I can tell) version of VNR.

https://s24.postimg.org/c5mg2w62d/VNR_settings.png
https://s29.postimg.org/aatu5cq2v/VNR_settings2.png

I doubt it.

Chances are higher that MangaGamer would pick an old game than a new one that just got released. Hell, the first game they tranlated from Alice Soft is Beat Blades Haruka, which is a decade old visual novel.

I think Tsumamigui, Tsuma Shibori or even Oyako Rankan have a better chance of being localized.

As for Heartful Maman itself, I guess I'll pass on it. It seems too grindy and difficult for my tastes. I don't want to spend my money on something that I'll have no other choice but to use a walkthrough to really enjoy it.

They have translated newer titles, although mostly from other companies, also is not like i was hoping for it in the next month xD, more like maybe december this year, also yeah the game looks complicated wich is the reason i praying mangagamer picks it up since then it would be much easier to play.

btw, anyway to reduce VNR ram consumption?
it's heavy for 2GB ram laptop, Heartful Maman is somehow also heavy to load with VNR.

another reason why I wish for the ITH H-code..

Ok guys I need some recomendations. I'm in the mood for a good Nukige with NTR elements (Indulging in a guilty pleasure is good sometimes :D )

So please recomend me a game with the following:

Female POV preferable but not essential.
Preferable no gangbangs, but if most scenes are with the main villaiin it's ok.

Already played kedamono tachi so, don't suggest that please :D

Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

this is exactly game you are searching vndb

and the venus series dlsite

Do you guys have ネトラリスト~彼女の自由~?
I'm trying to find this game, but no luck...
I tried it too and couldnt either. Aparently its based on a web novel and got voiced over and repackaged later so not sure how broadly known it is

One game that I always wanted to play is Torinaga Yoga Kyoushitsu (https://vndb.org/v18118).
I could only play the demo wich was awesome, never the full game =/
It's from the same developers from Koruneo no Yabou, wich was an absolute masterpiece.
I hope I can play it someday.

I reinstalled VNR and tried again. I used the Game Wizard to start the game(find the executable), the image is my Translator settings and Embedded settings. As you can see I used the H-Code, but I only get those two blank text boxes. I am using the most updated(as far as I can tell) version of VNR.

https://s24.postimg.org/c5mg2w62d/VNR_settings.png
https://s29.postimg.org/aatu5cq2v/VNR_settings2.png

Man I don't even know what to say... I hate VNR, it's seems to be completely random whether it will work or not for some people.
But it is really weird that its not hooking anything at all.
The only thing I can think of is that VNR isn't synching correctly with the game even if it says so... I'm using the same H-code so that shouldn't be the problem.
As a last option you can try to ask for help in a forum like hongfire, maybe someone can help you there.
Sorry that I can't help, I only use VNR as a last option, don't know much about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: broodwarjc
NTR is a drug, man. I always liked it, but lately (last 2 years maybe) I'm more into it, and now I can't play anything if it doesn't have NTR.

For example, the Baku Ane game that came out last friday (and the first part) or the last Candy Soft game (the hospital one) , I would have enjoyed them 2 or 3 years ago, but now, since there are not NTR, they feel soooo boring....

Well, now I play less games, but I enjoy them much more.

NTR is a drug, man. I always liked it, but lately (last 2 years maybe) I'm more into it, and now I can't play anything if it doesn't have NTR.

For example, the Baku Ane game that came out last friday (and the first part) or the last Candy Soft game (the hospital one) , I would have enjoyed them 2 or 3 years ago, but now, since there are not NTR, they feel soooo boring....

In my case i can still play games without ntr it's just that they must have ''something more'' those games with kind mc who only knows how to cook i don't even come close.

In my case i can still play games without ntr it's just that they must have ''something more'' those games with kind mc who only knows how to cook i don't even come close.

Yeah and h-animes have always strayed towards easy to do generic love stories, but recently it has gotten really bad, where we are lucky to even get two non-generic h-animes in a month.

Edit:WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started up the game and VNR today after work and it works now! Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and fuck VNR for trolling me for two days.

Last edited:
hello, please tell me a doujin, GC,game, etc where the husband discovers (arrive home and found his wife with another man) but his wife begs him don't abandon her because she loves him and the husband accepts the situation, accepts be a cuckold.

Same i like NTR because i like the stealing aspect of it. Stealing someone who's taken for yourself, that feeling is awesome. Without NTR in a series, it's meh for me.

Can anyone recommend some good mother NTR/cheating? As in a mother having sex with guys the same age as her son?

Can anyone recommend some good mother NTR/cheating? As in a mother having sex with guys the same age as her son?
Not into that theme myself, so I don't have personal recommendations. Search the thread for 'mother' and maybe shota since it has come up not too long ago.

You can use VNDB's tags for VNs:
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-513~650.tagspoil-0&rfil=

Try changing the filter for 'Blood-related Mother as a Heroine' to non-blood related, and go through the titles, descriptions, and tags to find stuff.

Examples:
https://vndb.org/v9617
https://vndb.org/v11717
https://vndb.org/v11513

I've actually played this one:
https://vndb.org/v4650
(Somewhat so-so.)

Reminds me of the time I fell in love with the NTR genre. Bear with me as it might drag on a bit.

It all started when I was working in SubDesu and being hands on with all kind of hentai was part of the job. I kept an archive of all our works plus the titles I collected mindlessly for reference sake. I was pretty crap at Japanese back then but thanks to years of watching animes I somewhat became proficient in the verbal sense of it so I used to watch hentais to learn more. That is when I bumped into it, the Yama Hime series. Generally speaking it was my first hentai where I actually saw the artists trying their best to create a deeper depiction of all kind of emotions native to the real life. Not what I was generally being exposed to like "Omg we just met and this is crazy but please fuck me to increase my Mahou Shoujo power!" crap. This setting really felt close to home and to this day I enjoy Sawako's episode from Yama Hime series like it was the first time. Then, like it was fate, I ran into another title called Hitou Meguri. I naively ran into watching it hoping for a pleasure I felt watching Yama Hime. Boy was I stupid. This title was the representation of "Netorare's" true meaning and it was the first time I really experienced anger. And yet I had a hard on that could probably turn me into a earth borer and believe me when I say this that I had enough anger to fuel the boring job if it came to that back then. Yet I couldn't stop fapping and when I witnessed that ejaculation almost hit the roof, it dawned on me. No matter how many years I spent watching vanilla, this genre that was making my blood boil... was my ultimate fetish.

Then came out a newer titles called Pet Life and it was my first NTR title which I personally worked on. Now this hentai, in my opinion, was damn well done. Even to this day it holds the record of longest kiss scene in my books and not to mention tastefully done which is damn rare. Not to mention the guys doing the NTR really liked the girl so he wasn't fucking the girl for conquest which was a far cry from the generic villains I was used to that just wanted to humiliate the girls. Heck even the damn doujin is pretty well done.

And then that was it. With titles like Otome Dori and Kagachi-sama my hunger only became more intense and I made the transition to the visual novel scene. But now I have even depleted that resource too so my next stop is the doujins and here I am hoping the supply would be endless because I am not sure where to go after that. Hentais nowadays have become boring. Most all of them are vanilla crap and those days when studios had balls to pick up something hardcore is long gone. It is either mindless rape or soft stuff like what Collaboration Works does.

So yea. Playing less and enjoying more is just fine dude. I am in the same boat too. Rather fap once a 3 days and make rain rather than fap every day and make a stream.

automotivator.jpg

My thoughts on [170127][ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン パッケージ版 and some hints on how the game system works:

*May contain spoilers*

Some help for people confused.You can do certain h-scenes to raise the beast gauge and any scene with Shiori increases her love meter, but you still need certain h-scenes to trigger the different endings. So far with maxing out the Beast Gauge and the Love meter with Nighttime events and morning, I still have only gotten the Shiori ending. You some how have to open up other h-scenes that will allow for unprotected sex to lead to the protagonist getting Shiori(otherwise at the end of Day 55 she just reconfirms her marriage with your father). You also can't just sit back and wait for the NTR endings as they require certain scenes to trigger that you need to raise her love meter to trigger(I tried just letting the grandfather take her, but at a certain point he stopped triggering all the way until the end of the game). Basically the game is about trial and error, but unlike choice pick routes where you can just go back and pick the other choice this game requires meter planning and searching for the correct combination of events to trigger for each person.

On a side note, I have never liked the way Alicesoft handles their Shota antagonist, their sex scenes involve just playing with the woman and letting their friends have sex with her more than themselves. I am still waiting for the Alicesoft game that has the Shota actually try to win the woman for themselves through sexual conquer and getting her pregnant. Also, only two shown Shiori preggo endings is a little disappointing(just showing a gauge is meh). I was also hoping the next door wife would have a preggo scene with her fat husband, but of course she doesn't. The art is fantastic overall and the types of antagonist is spread, but I was hoping for a little more out of this game(I usually like two women with lots of dedicated scenes to them over 6 with only a handful of scenes, but here we really only got one dedicated, with a few scenes for the next door wife). They could have had any of the antagonists go after the next door wife for any number of reasons since she lived in the same apartment(old man goes after for rent reasons, Shota wants to mess with her, deadbeat brother wants her, ect...). Still there is a quality to this game that Alicesoft excels at and I hope to see more.

I'm very slowly making progress on that RPG Maker game i mentioned a few months ago here. As to whether it will reach completion is up in the air. Once i got the main world map and a few key building interiors completely mapped out I started spriting. The ones in the previous post were placeholders as I wanted to use something i've made myself.

First heroine is almost out the way. I only have three frames to work with for walking animations which is frustrating. All that's left would be to animate the hair, but i'll do that towards the end.

Preview:
View attachment 14289
The GIF is up-scaled by 50% for the purposes of demoing it.

Hopefully, the next update will be sooner rather than later.

@Heartful Maman
I just want to understand the plot and get to the part where things start to get twistedly hot in a eroge, since I dont really have the patience to play a game within an eroge I'll just wait for a walkthrough.

On another note, I've been busy these past few days doing "research" checking the Netorare tag on gyuuto. I must say I always thought the genre was underapreciated in mainstream but turns out there are a lot of doujin circles representing. Moirai and Mekujira are some examples, and if you arent extremely picky I'm sure you can find something that'll interest you.

https://vndb.org/v16989
MC is in love with his airheaded childhood friend and tries to confess to her on highschool graduation day but falls short. He devises a plan to try again in the farewell party before she goes to college, but he lacks courage. Then, she contacts him saying she has something she needs to talk to him about. They meet at a cafe and then she tells you the reason she needs to talk: she's got a boyfriend in college and she is having trouble in the relationship. So yeah, you are completely friendzoned and she's worried and picking your brain about her boyfriend's kinkiness. But the MC, optimistic or delusional, sees an angle he can still use to get her. She is too shy to outright tell you the problem so she only gives you a hint at first, and then you have to guess what she is refering to. Sometimes it is not so simple, and you have to go through all the "bases" they covered til you find the act that she is conflicted about. I dont know about you guys, but having the girl describe the acts, situations and how it led to it just floats my boat in the upmost direction. The graphic part is kinda weak despite having some animation, but the rest makes up for it imo.

https://vndb.org/v16656
This one is more like a detective game. The MC just got a new girlfriend and we get to see their first date. Flashback: she is a delinquent style girl that helped the MC out in a time of need and when they meet again she decides to date him (if you play you cards right). Then, in the middle of the date, you get an anonymous text message with an incriminating picture of her that says "I'm the one that turned your girlfriend into a woman". From then on, it is up to you to use the information you have and go back and forward between her friends gathering all the pieces of the puzzle so you can confront her about what is really going on. This one is closer to a regular NTR plot than the one I mentioned before.

If anyone knows how to get the older titles from this circle (Anhedonia and Shinka Jikkyou) please let me know, I'm a big fan. I actually found this link apparently alive but I think the host is long dead.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
@Heartful Maman
I just want to understand the plot and get to the part where things start to get twistedly hot in a eroge, since I dont really have the patience to play a game within an eroge I'll just wait for a walkthrough.

On another note, I've been busy these past few days doing "research" checking the Netorare tag on gyuuto. I must say I always thought the genre was underapreciated in mainstream but turns out there are a lot of doujin circles representing. Moirai and Mekujira are some examples, and if you arent extremely picky I'm sure you can find something that'll interest you.

https://vndb.org/v16989
MC is in love with his airheaded childhood friend and tries to confess to her on highschool graduation day but falls short. He devises a plan to try again in the farewell party before she goes to college, but he lacks courage. Then, she contacts him saying she has something she needs to talk to him about. They meet at a cafe and then she tells you the reason she needs to talk: she's got a boyfriend in college and she is having trouble in the relationship. So yeah, you are completely friendzoned and she's worried and picking your brain about her boyfriend's kinkiness. But the MC, optimistic or delusional, sees an angle he can still use to get her. She is too shy to outright tell you the problem so she only gives you a hint at first, and then you have to guess what she is refering to. Sometimes it is not so simple, and you have to go through all the "bases" they covered til you find the act that she is conflicted about. I dont know about you guys, but having the girl describe the acts, situations and how it led to it just floats my boat in the upmost direction. The graphic part is kinda weak despite having some animation, but the rest makes up for it imo.

https://vndb.org/v16656
This one is more like a detective game. The MC just got a new girlfriend and we get to see their first date. Flashback: she is a delinquent style girl that helped the MC out in a time of need and when they meet again she decides to date him (if you play you cards right). Then, in the middle of the date, you get an anonymous text message with an incriminating picture of her that says "I'm the one that turned your girlfriend into a woman". From then on, it is up to you to use the information you have and go back and forward between her friends gathering all the pieces of the puzzle so you can confront her about what is really going on. This one is closer to a regular NTR plot than the one I mentioned before.

If anyone knows how to get the older titles from this circle (Anhedonia and Shinka Jikkyou) please let me know, I'm a big fan. I actually found this link apparently alive but I think the host is long dead.

I'm looking forward to the next game from Mekujira.

Yamahime series from Sanbun Kyoden

Already know about everything Sanbun Kyoden has made.

Not into that theme myself, so I don't have personal recommendations. Search the thread for 'mother' and maybe shota since it has come up not too long ago.

You can use VNDB's tags for VNs:
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-513~650.tagspoil-0&rfil=

Try changing the filter for 'Blood-related Mother as a Heroine' to non-blood related, and go through the titles, descriptions, and tags to find stuff.

Examples:
https://vndb.org/v9617
https://vndb.org/v11717
https://vndb.org/v11513

I've actually played this one:
https://vndb.org/v4650
(Somewhat so-so.)

Not interested in non-blood related stuff, it's far more brutal when its a blood related mother NTRing her son.

I've seen all of those minus one aswell, thanks though.

For those of you that haven't seen it check this out, one of the best mother cheating/NTR mangas there is, perhaps not NTR in the strict sense but it still conjures those same feelings:

https://e-hentai.org/g/922316/62ee03ac1b/

Last edited:
@Heartful Maman

I'm the same... I really wish we had a "summary" session where people who alredy played a game could make a quick explanation of the game's story/routes, like main events and etc.
That would save us HOURS.
Reading on VNR is even more time consumming because of the delay to translate each message.

If anyone could make a summary the Heartful Maman NTR route that the mother has sex on her son's bed with another guy and also in a car I would really apreciate, got no clue who the guys is or where he came from, he seems to be somehow related to the father, don't know if they work together or something.

I think this is exactly what you're looking for: https://vndb.org/v19465
Wife: Check
Ahegao: (not THAT much but it's there) Check
Fat ugly guy doing the NTR: Check
Bonus: Amazing art: Check

Not quite a nukige though, but the plot is as straightforward NTR as you can expect.
Also, it's netori, not NTR, so it might not be exactly what you wanted. Well, give it a try.

From same developer like ChillyBop recommended, https://vndb.org/v16598. Milf and JK as heroines.

Thanks for the suggestions, I already played those. THe one from Anim was very good!!!

this is exactly game you are searching vndb

and the venus series dlsite

That game looks interesting, but it seems the heroines are the MC's sister and mother, I'm not into that kind of NTR, so I'm not sure, could you summarize the story please?. Sorry for being so picky.

Also, does someone still have One Love Recover from Venus? I can't find it anywhere :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?