Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

What did you try already?

Well only one. ESCAPE FROM Z CITY ~忘れられた映像~
But it definitely got my interest in NTR RPG and it's sort of different "genre" from the normal VNs. So yeah, total newb at this, any recommendation will be appreciated

But it definitely got my interest in NTR RPG and it's sort of different "genre" from the normal VNs. So yeah, total newb at this, any recommendation will be appreciated

Search for MINAKO, from circle Happy Life, is translated and good to start, Thug Hero Party is more RPG like and has more endings, also translated.

Apart from the already suggested games:
- NTRPG series (fully translated)
- Inevitable
- Survive 1 & 2
- Spiral Legend series, all of them have dedicated NTR routes, if I remember well. Beware though, these are actual rpg games, designed to be played as such, so loong games :).
- 少年勇者ケン~完全版, pretty cool ntr game, if a bit short.

Guys, any good NTR RPG games you can recommend?

My personal recommendation in descending order:

Translated/ partially translated

1. NTRPG2
2. NTRPG

NTRPG2 side story

all 3 usually come in one packet already translated, they are really good, offer no CG but sprite sex scene, MC is dumbfuck but ntr feeling is really outstanding, for me ntrpg is GOAT for this genre

3. Thug Hero Party (very good with somewhat coherent story, ntr feeling is there and the mc is pretty much useless, multiple ending with revenge route, in short, it's only below ntrpg because it offer no sprite sex scene but the CG is top quality imo)
4. Minako happy life (dumb story, but still good because it offers many CG and no tedious gameplay)
5. married warrior emma (tedious gameplay, still good because it's fully translated)

and all the ntr thing this guy translated

https://www.patreon.com/m1zuki , just go to his mega and you will see his translation (mostly ntr rpg), he is really awesome btw

non-translated

6. kuripick- nanaha yo ( sooooo good, I have bias toward oyakodon tag though... , if translated can be higher than Thug Hero Party)
7. the weakest go the wall ( playing this now, no comment yet)

the translated one in my opinion is really-really good and a good entry for everyone who want to try rpg ntr, nanahayo is very good but you really need to understand moonrune :D

recommendation pls!.. has pov man ,good story .mystery netorare game hinting that something is going on.. no loli/shota , good animation/cg when looking at characters u know they are old enough teenagers/adults... ty

recommendation pls!.. has pov man ,good story .mystery netorare game hinting that something is going on.. no loli/shota , good animation/cg when looking at characters u know they are old enough teenagers/adults... ty

If you havent played Boku no Kanojo ha Gaten Kei, then that is your game. Other than that one, I'm not too familiar with good mystery/suspense netorare games. Soredemo Tsuma wo aishiteiru could be another but you have to follow a walkthrough to ge to the bad endings first, so you can backtrack and know what happened later.

I would like recomendations of that subgenre myself lol

My personal recommendation in descending order:

Translated/ partially translated

1. NTRPG2
2. NTRPG

NTRPG2 side story

all 3 usually come in one packet already translated, they are really good, offer no CG but sprite sex scene, MC is dumbfuck but ntr feeling is really outstanding, for me ntrpg is GOAT for this genre

3. Thug Hero Party (very good with somewhat coherent story, ntr feeling is there and the mc is pretty much useless, multiple ending with revenge route, in short, it's only below ntrpg because it offer no sprite sex scene but the CG is top quality imo)
4. Minako happy life (dumb story, but still good because it offers many CG and no tedious gameplay)
5. married warrior emma (tedious gameplay, still good because it's fully translated)

and all the ntr thing this guy translated

https://www.patreon.com/m1zuki , just go to his mega and you will see his translation (mostly ntr rpg), he is really awesome btw

non-translated

6. kuripick- nanaha yo ( sooooo good, I have bias toward oyakodon tag though... , if translated can be higher than Thug Hero Party)
7. the weakest go the wall ( playing this now, no comment yet)

the translated one in my opinion is really-really good and a good entry for everyone who want to try rpg ntr, nanahayo is very good but you really need to understand moonrune :D

Alright thanks for the info! Currently trying Thug Hero Party and loving the premise so far. Just wanted to know, is there a walkthrough for this game? I don't really want to miss any important scenes or items or whatever.

Netorare Nurse, any of the 3 games

Reactions: Osni
The new Anim game is out tomorrow! The long wait is almost over...
Game demo has been out and can summed down to: "MC's boss already cured his ED, has encounters with MC's wife in secret and MC of course doesn't knows that his boss is cured". Makes you wonder if MC's house fire incident really was an incident.

Try Atelier Sakura's " Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...?" series and " Ai Suru Tsuma, Misaki no Furin Shouko "Danna to Docchi ga Kimochi Ii?" → "Anata no Hou ga... A, Dame, Mata Icchau...!" . The last one have detective style gameplay, multiple ending. But for me i dont like heroine design character.

Reactions: Osni
Recommendations, almost all covered earlier:
JK NT-R - Good premise but mediocre execution, if you ever want to play it then do it before you spoil yourself with better titles
Married Warrior Emma - Grindy as hell
Thug Hero Party - Dark!
Minako
To H...
Nobleman's Retort - Netori, but rec'd anyway
Netorare Imouto Misaki
NTRPG 1
NTRPG 2
NTRPG Marie Xmas - Short special
Aisai Nikki - NOT RPGM but rec'd as a VN sim game; not translated AFAIK though ITH/TA/etc. are adequate

A Bitch JK in an RPG supposedly has a partial translation patch from Lygar, but I couldn't find it. Haven't actually played it yet since I'm hoping for a full patch.

For Thug Hero Party you won't miss anything major in a blind run, but ULMF comments list all ending requirements that you should only look at after you've actually completed the game. Basically revolves around interaction with a certain girl and whether or not you give into rage if you don't want spoilers.

Alright thanks for the info! Currently trying Thug Hero Party and loving the premise so far. Just wanted to know, is there a walkthrough for this game? I don't really want to miss any important scenes or items or whatever.

yes there is but it's written on japanese website, just use google web page translate to get the gist of it if you don't understand japanese, the only decision that matters is the dialogue you had with little girl with white hair (forgot her name) in the middle part of the game and on a dungeon near the end of the game if i recall correctly

Game demo has been out and can summed down to: "MC's boss already cured his ED, has encounters with MC's wife in secret and MC of course doesn't knows that his boss is cured". Makes you wonder if MC's house fire incident really was an incident.

might be one of the possible outcome? does it hints you of what happened between mc and boss's wife?

or its the "boss cured and fuck both mc's wife and his wife" :D

Boss' wife is really hungry with MC, she even goes to wake him up.

But based on the CGs, it seems MC fins out about his boss being cured.

Boss' wife is really hungry with MC, she even goes to wake him up.

But based on the CGs, it seems MC fins out about his boss being cured.

cg is out on panda

and by the looks of it another flawless victory for the boss haha

Sorry for the shitty picture quality, but here's the swag that came in the mail.

image1.jpg

Sorry for the shitty picture quality, but here's the swag that came in the mail.

dammit... here i am still waiting for the crack.. im a crack addict :(

whereabouts are you action? I always rely on digital purchase for these games, not sure if they ship physical media especially hentai to australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?