Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anim added new and I think the last update of the CGs on their upcoming NTR game page:

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc048/graphic.html

I don't know japanese very well, but this game will have new DRM security?

i cant wait for this game!

and I bet this is going full netorare similar to first game, in that latest CG where both wife are giving BJ.. you can see how pathethic the male protag "junk" is compared to the boss

edit: i just noticed there is netori tag on the developer site.. interesting, i am hoping it will go the same scenarios as orcsoft otonari kokujin one.

and damn that sex while on the phone CG.. my imagination run wild on that one

Last edited:
According his blog, Sanagi Torajirou will comeback in megastore next month. And currently he is working with Valkyria for NTR game ( NTRモノ ) . Man , i want him and Takeda Hiromitsu making new story and tankoubon.

At this point, it's hard to get hype for NTR title anymore. I feel like I've seen everything. I wish I can go back 1-2 years ago where i was still discovering new NTR titles. For me personally the only title i'm looking forward is NTRPG3 if the author can finish it. That title still haven't reached its maximum potential, IMHO

So, i played the trial version of the new guilty game (放課後に乱れる姉教師と隣の部屋で喘ぐ妹~恋人になった女の子が, 知り合いの嫌な男に寝取られる~).

It is not long, but so far, what i have seen was fun. It has 3 heroines, all more or less in love with the mc. The older big Sister typ and also teacher of mc, her little tsundere sister and a shy "kouhai" who works part times in a cafe. Yeah, nothing groundbreaking. Every girl has his own ntr bad guy which are also nothing special. Everything solid, but we all have seen these type of charas allot.

The trial is maybe 1-2 hours long, but shows nothing ntr, which is good. Is has a good build up between mc and the girls. It could be ntr mystery but idk, because couldn't see if anything was happening. The only 2 scenes where with the mc. I personally hope, that this has 3 routes, like you pick one girl, and than get her story. If that would be the case, i can see clearly 3 decent stories. But it also could be, that they mix all together, which i would call bullshit. It would be really unrealistic, if this happens to 3 girls simultaneously. Would only make sense, if these guys working together and have some grudge against mc. Well one of these 3 guys is someone of his family, but even than i would found it really dump.

Besides these little play, you can also see 3 ntr h scenes separately. These give you a little glimps about how the action is. Well, it was nice. The art is very good, and voice/sound is also top. But, i dont want anyone to hype these, nor would i do this. Cant say to much about the story. And as already mentioned, if they mix this all up, it will pretty sure fail hard.

guys can someone identify this manga...its a milf who goes to the beach with her baby and there she has a gangbang

also while returning there is a scene in the bus with a few boys..also lactation is involved...i remember it being on exhentai but cant find it now...also its not the one by kon-kit

any help is appreciated...thanks

BTW Mature quest english translation for ver1.01 is out...check this link

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29424

Last edited:
guys can someone identify this manga...its a milf who goes to the beach with her baby and there she has a gangbang

also while returning there is a scene in the bus with a few boys..also lactation is involved...i remember it being on exhentai but cant find it now...also its not the one by kon-kit

any help is appreciated...thanks

Here you go :

https://nhentai.net/g/124437/

Reactions: sriji1989
Thanks for the heads up ! It's full of bugs though so i'll wait for the translator to fix everything before downloading the patch.

I am reading and i think the bugs are only if you load a previous save, meaning you need to play from the begining, and there may be a problem with the different versions of the game, BTW do you know where to download the latest version of the game? or a link to english dlsite?

Can someone explain to me which is better SUBDESU-H OR EROBEAT? Details and PROS and CONS, please?

How much detail do you want? Erobeat has been dead for months now (or they got a new website and I am still using the old one) and Subdesu-H is fine, but requires pay to download(I believe you can stream for free but only after a few weeks of them translating a h-anime). Try Hentaitake for free h-anime releases, they update every weekend.

I am reading and i think the bugs are only if you load a previous save, meaning you need to play from the begining, and there may be a problem with the different versions of the game, BTW do you know where to download the latest version of the game? or a link to english dlsite?

You can download the latest version here: courtesy of FlowerTradeWinds
Also, can someone confirm if there are serious bugs if the translation file is applyied to this version? I really want to play that game, but the thought of being stuck because a of a unbridgeable bug is stopping me.

At this point, it's hard to get hype for NTR title anymore. I feel like I've seen everything. I wish I can go back 1-2 years ago where i was still discovering new NTR titles. For me personally the only title i'm looking forward is NTRPG3 if the author can finish it. That title still haven't reached its maximum potential, IMHO

hmm i kinda share the sentiment, but new NTR games is something i always look forward, the thrill, what kind of mystery it will have and how it will get executed, any chirarism? obviously the newer NTR games will have same old trope, but that feeling of looking at the heroine giving out hints that she has been cheating on you, some random hints here and there and finally the climax where you found her out will still be something i anticipate for in every ntr game

until i get disappointed that is :rolleyes:

You can download the latest version here: courtesy of FlowerTradeWinds
Also, can someone confirm if there are serious bugs if the translation file is applyied to this version? I really want to play that game, but the thought of being stuck because a of a unbridgeable bug is stopping me.

Thanks, any idea how strong the ntr is in this? i mean is obvious you play as the woman (or at least i think you do) but does the husband/lover appear in the game? is it like married warrior ema where the cheating plays an important role to the heroine?

How much detail do you want? Erobeat has been dead for months now (or they got a new website and I am still using the old one) and Subdesu-H is fine, but requires pay to download(I believe you can stream for free but only after a few weeks of them translating a h-anime). Try Hentaitake for free h-anime releases, they update every weekend.

I meant the quality of the video! (Subdesu still used 8bit&10bit even though its pixelated on MP4 and some MKV programs which I don't know WHY they do it. Erobeat is STILL running but its slow-going and they still do LQ, low quality, which people like high quality only.)

I meant the quality of the video! (Subdesu still used 8bit&10bit even though its pixelated on MP4 and some MKV programs which I don't know WHY they do it. Erobeat is STILL running but its slow-going and they still do LQ, low quality, which people like high quality only.)

Htake uses whatever gets released and then puts up DVD quality when it becomes available so honestly that would be the best place for quality(on the free side).

Just letting everyone know, that my project is still going on.

Hoping for a Christmas release..

Attachments

• standing1a.jpg
    standing1a.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 410

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.