Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Kagemusha is doing a new ntr set but looking at how he describes the protagonist as a she and the heroine as a He I think it's male netorare story.

Last edited:
I felt that that Tsumamigui 3 was a step back from 2

but I can't entirely blame them

it clearly took more time to develop something like tsumamigui 2

Fuck yeah it was a step back; i say that as a passionate fan of the other tsumamigui games. Even with the excellent artwork i can't bring myself to enjoy the game. Everything from the scenarios to the writing.. and of course, the thing that truly ruins it for me (and probably most ntr fans) is the entire seperation of the straight routes from the ntr routes.

The heroines in the last game had an almost realistic vibe about their personas, in T3 they're all just exceptionally super sluts. I wouldn't say that T2 isn't over the top, but damn... T3 was just so important in h-game history and for them to deliver what they did.. seems that era of h-game is over. (RIP Discovery)

some people just don't like micromanaging stats I guess..

but yeah.. Tsumamigui2 felt like an accomplishment.. especially if you somehow managed to get ALL of them pregnant..

You feel as if you have conquered math.. if just for a minute..

Maaan, there is still no release date for the Jinsei Tsuukoudome Games?!
This sucks!

Still searching for a good ntr game in 2016.

Maaan, there is still no release date for the Jinsei Tsuukoudome Games?!
This sucks!

Still searching for a good ntr game in 2016.

i am praying that at least one is released this summer, and maybe the other in december, if i am not wrong one only has the scenes CG missing (the final ones since they first do sketches) and the other is advanced at least i think

Im still waiting someone uploading edo shigezu's latest cg. And i hope Joy Division releasing new CG for comiket

Last edited:
So, last chapter of beloved, or hated netoraserare is coming out in July. I am not a hater but I do think it could have been a lot better. What do you guys wish for the ending?

What I wish for is that;
They reconcile and get back together and run away together to a remote country side.
They have a cute baby together.
But we find out that Haruka has a box full of DVD's hidden. And they are labeled by the date and most them are dated for the days she was separated from Shu, implying she made sex videos with other men while she was away from Shu.
The series ends with Haruka peeking at Shu jerking off watching a video at night, not knowing which video he is watching.

Opens door for gaiden.

Chapter is already out, they have S&M sex and go back together after crying their eyes out, time skip and Shu goes home, finds a male pair of shoes and she gets aroused.

Basically now it's a 100% netorase at the end.

Last edited:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=897570

At first I thought this game was just about swinging genre but after play it I think it has ntr genre in it. The game have 3 routes. for not spoil all I can say there is cockold, ntr mystery, swinging

So far so good, i like the game because every scenes about mc wife so mystery :D
you can grab it here. https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2062196
Link already? So fast.

Yeah, based on what I read there is mistery but no ntr end. Wife goes back to husband.

I don't mind spoilers but if you do use the tags for others who don't want it.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=897570

At first I thought this game was just about swinging genre but after play it I think it has ntr genre in it. The game have 3 routes. for not spoil all I can say there is cockold, ntr mystery, swinging

So far so good, i like the game because every scenes about mc wife so mystery :D
you can grab it here. https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2062196
OMG really? I was sure it was a simple swinging game, but if it has ntr mystery I'm in :samuraihero:

Chapter is already out, they have S&M sex and go back together after crying their eyes out, time skip and Shu goes home, finds a male pair of shoes and she gets aroused.

Basically now it's a 100% netorase at the end.

Link already? So fast.

Yeah, based on what I read there is mistery but no ntr end. Wife goes back to husband.

I don't mind spoilers but if you do use the tags for others who don't want it.

I know you don't mind it but please consider for others who don't want it?! :D
Anyway where do you get latest info about netoraserare?

Really looking forward to newest Waffle game, problem is the artwork is not to my taste. The setting is husband-wife but the wife looks too young?. I prefer thick ones myself

Last edited:
Last few days i have read Amazume Ryuta´s Nana to Kaoru. In the newest Arc it have Rape/ntr elements...are there more mangas with NTR elements?
When i search in google, GE Good Ending and Berserk are often named, but i don´t like them. Then there is Velvet Kiss.
it should have Ecchi/sex-scenes and it has to be the girl, its not feeling right when it is the boy who is ntred.

Really looking forward to newest Waffle game, problem is the artwork is not to my taste. The setting is husband-wife but the wife looks too young?. I prefer thick ones myself
The codes suck, I finally did it after a lot of tries.

Also raw here
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/950582/75e5912b22/

Last edited:
Last few days i have read Amazume Ryuta´s Nana to Kaoru. In the newest Arc it have Rape/ntr elements...are there more mangas with NTR elements?
When i search in google, GE Good Ending and Berserk are often named, but i don´t like them. Then there is Velvet Kiss.
it should have Ecchi/sex-scenes and it has to be the girl, its not feeling right when it is the boy who is ntred.

GE may count, but Berserk? honestly the vainilla fags just like to be like screaming "witch witch witch!" without knowing anything

GE may count, but Berserk? honestly the vainilla fags just like to be like screaming "witch witch witch!" without knowing anything
Wait there, that Caska rape scene was clearly enough to fit on what NTR is, it did NOT help that the movies made it look like Caska was enjoying it a bit when Guts was pinned/stuck while watching, but by no means thath makes Berserk a ntr series.

Netoraserare ending was appropriate. I am satisfied with that ending.

That Waffle swapping game is better than I thought. Especially the wife hooking up with younger guy is hot.

Was Tsumamigui 2 that good? I also played 3 and thought it was a bit underwhelming, that little "futeichuu" animation was kind nice tho

Wait there, that Caska rape scene was clearly enough to fit on what NTR is, it did NOT help that the movies made it look like Caska was enjoying it a bit when Guts was pinned/stuck while watching, but by no means thath makes Berserk a ntr series.

Well movie aside the manga made it clear it was just a brutal violation, is like Griffin was raping the very bond and memories he had with Caska, honestly it was so brutal that it couldn't be considered even type c, at least in that is what i think from reading the manga

can anyone help me, for the latest WAFFLE swinging game.
My AGTH only can capture the MC thoughts and voice. The other char cannot be captured hence not translated.

can anyone help me, for the latest WAFFLE swinging game.
My AGTH only can capture the MC thoughts and voice. The other char cannot be captured hence not translated.

Use ITH or ITHVNR but on the other hand there's a problem because each character has a different thread. On Hongfire, I found a solution, it's to connect threads.

The code is for example:

:L1-2

where 1 and 2 are ids of threads. Now the problem is that this connect only two threads, so to connect threads for all 4 characters, you need to connect :L1-2 -> :L2-3 -> :L3-4. Of course in your case ids of threads may be different so remember that. Hope that this will help.

Author of that manga is taking a break because he is drawing a manga series called Masou Gakuen.

http://exhentai.org/s/adbbdd23b9/946890-214

New chapter of Gekkakou no Ori from Sanbun. I know some hate the slow pace of this story, me too at first, but now I know why Sanbun Kyoden make it slow. So we can see and feel the fall and moral degeneration of heroine, His previous works, Maso mess was good, but bit rushing in corruption part. And i love to see other Sanbun Heroine in this story, because this make connection in Sanbun Kyoden universe more bigger. Can't wait too see her smiles, her fallen face. I actually love how Sanbun drawing a fallen heroine, just a smile, blushing, and not overreact ahegao. You can see how heroines fall by her smiles and can see her feeling ecstacy and enjoyment in sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!