Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I've had Marina on my PC since its release but I only just now went and played it. Damn that was a good game. The first nukige in a very, very long time that kept my attention from beginning to end. I really like the way おんぼろ月 uses not showing for NTR effect. Actually seeing the scenes in omake mode was not nearly as hot as things from the protagonist's perspective in the main story (also partly because there was a huge lack of variation in the sex, probably because seeing the actual sex isn't the focus of the game).

The title music gets surprisingly epic if you let it play for a minute. It's pretty unfitting. I'm letting another dude fuck my wife, not storming a castle or piloting a mech to fight off an alien invasion that threatens to destroy Earth.

I need to stop sleeping on the Atelier Sakura games written by おんぼろ月. Him and Douten Meikai seem to be the only eroge writers who actually understand the NTR fetish.

The main appeal of watching the sex scenes in replay mode after playing through the main story in that one, isn't just to enjoy the sex. You can also get a good NTR buzz from paying some attention to the dialogue and heroines inner-monologue to see the truth.

In the main game you get her confessions of what happened and everything from the MCs PoV, but the game assumes that she's playing down and hiding the full extent of things. She tells him the stuff that will get him off, but hides critical stuff, like the idea that she enjoyed sex with the other guy more than with him. Most importantly, at the scene where he secretly stays home to watch and she takes off her wedding ring, she tells him afterwards that she knew he was there all along and implies she only did it for his fetish, when in fact she really did take the ring off so she could forget her husband and fully enjoy her time with her lover right then. She then realises that if things keep going that way, she's really going to end up falling for the lover and ruining her marriage, so she asks him to be present while she's having sex with the other guy from thereon. She lets her husband think it's for him to fully enjoy it, but she actually wants him there so she won't forget why she's doing it and end up going past the point of no return.

That's why it's worth going back and watching the sex scenes. In fact, I'd almost rather the MC was seeing those scenes after the fact and finding out just how much the heroine really betrayed him and was hiding from him in order to keep the relationship intact. The Marika one has much the same thing. Though the latest game was a disappointment, most of the other games he did have it as well.
So far I still have high hopes for the new one, though this one might be full on NTR and losing the heroine in the end, so it won't matter much if she's keeping secrets. Which is good too.

So the latest chapter of Sanagi Torajirou's newest NTR manga is out, and things got really weird. Like, futanari girls coming out of nowhere to have sex with the MC kind of weird. I know Torajirou's NTR is pretty ridiculous at times, but this is a little much. Still looking forward to his ORCSOFT game, though.

The main appeal of watching the sex scenes in replay mode after playing through the main story in that one, isn't just to enjoy the sex. You can also get a good NTR buzz from paying some attention to the dialogue and heroines inner-monologue to see the truth.

In the main game you get her confessions of what happened and everything from the MCs PoV, but the game assumes that she's playing down and hiding the full extent of things. She tells him the stuff that will get him off, but hides critical stuff, like the idea that she enjoyed sex with the other guy more than with him. Most importantly, at the scene where he secretly stays home to watch and she takes off her wedding ring, she tells him afterwards that she knew he was there all along and implies she only did it for his fetish, when in fact she really did take the ring off so she could forget her husband and fully enjoy her time with her lover right then. She then realises that if things keep going that way, she's really going to end up falling for the lover and ruining her marriage, so she asks him to be present while she's having sex with the other guy from thereon. She lets her husband think it's for him to fully enjoy it, but she actually wants him there so she won't forget why she's doing it and end up going past the point of no return.

That's why it's worth going back and watching the sex scenes. In fact, I'd almost rather the MC was seeing those scenes after the fact and finding out just how much the heroine really betrayed him and was hiding from him in order to keep the relationship intact. The Marika one has much the same thing. Though the latest game was a disappointment, most of the other games he did have it as well.
So far I still have high hopes for the new one, though this one might be full on NTR and losing the heroine in the end, so it won't matter much if she's keeping secrets. Which is good too.

I don't know, for me the appeal of not-showing applies to the heroine's motivation as well. The possibility of the stuff they end up showing you from Marina's POV is already there, and I liked the truth being uncertain.

Let's talk about NTR manga of week. This week I think I find two interesting NTR manga. They are (page 267) Itou Eight (伊藤エイト) and (Page 119) Yoshiura Kazuya (由浦カズヤ).

After consider I go to final decision, the NTR manga (伊藤エイト) of Itou Eight totally deserve the best NTR of week.
This is story of two beautiful twin sisters, they still live together after the older sister got married. The protagonist has a happy married with the elder sister, until one day he received the sex video of the younger sister with the bad guy... Then he realize he got exciting with this... After that day, some thing strange happen around him, his wife's behavior seem different...

When waiting the NTR manga of SS-Brain, I hope we get translation of both these NTR manga above asap.

And if you find any awesome NTR manga, please kindly introduce with us because waiting good NTR game is quite long time.

sigh would like to see the pics but that sad panda is in the way, i dont have the energy to track down how to log onto that servce..if you can explain it maybe some of us can actually see the pictures.

sigh would like to see the pics but that sad panda is in the way, i dont have the energy to track down how to log onto that servce..if you can explain it maybe some of us can actually see the pictures.

You can used add-on to log in sad panda. Here is website for your add-on: http://haruhichan.com - add-on for firefox and chrome. Now I am still using it.

Try to past sad panda because you will not disappoint with huge collection of exhentai.org. Believe me.

Reactions: lconklejean

Another solution:
Delete cookies&cache of your browser, go to the forums of g.e-hentai and login.
Right after that you can visit exhentai.

Another solution:
Delete cookies&cache of your browser, go to the forums of g.e-hentai and login.
Right after that you can visit exhentai.
I think it sub to country. I had tried used your methods however I could not pass sad panda. In my opinion, the easiest way is the add-on above

It’s probably like the first Blue Box (True Blue / Angels Blue / Innocent Blue), were they added a minigame with 3 new scenario for True Blue (no ingame choice).

Not a bad thing the "compilation" BOX, easier to find a game you want to reinstall ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• zolh

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please