Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

can anyone please translate this for me

when will it release??

https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/360048794487889920

Shinjugai delaying Manatama 3 for summer comiket. But, in exchange he will increase manatama3 pages for Winter comiket

-----
Still no news for latest Miel's NTR game?
As a miel fans, this make me sad. I want to play that game so hard :crushed:

Reactions: kidou

Shinjugai delaying Manatama 3 for summer comiket. But, in exchange he will increase manatama3 pages for Winter comiket

-----
Still no news for latest Miel's NTR game?
As a miel fans, this make me sad. I want to play that game so hard :crushed:

thanks a million time man^_^

but when is the winter comiket?:D

is off とある 人妻 の ネトラレ 事情?

Is there any preview for MTSP?I know it's Tachibana part 3, but i kinda wanna see preview of some sort :D

Last edited:

thanks a million time man^_^

but when is the winter comiket?:D

Comiket is held twice a year in Summer and Winter. The summer one this year is going to be next weekend, which is Comiket 84. Last winter C83 was held at the end of December, so C85 will probably be held around the same time this year too assuming no problems.

All that can be found is that its 50 pages in content, and around 68 pages total, the rest will probably be kept secret until release.

I think its the same strategy as Alice's gatenki series...Keeping things hush-hush until release

NOOOOO

As a huge Hiromitsu fan, this is terrible news. It's bad enough that we still don't have a translation of the last Ima Ria chapter.

Well, here's hoping those three new pages are extra delicious.

NOOOOO

As a huge Hiromitsu fan, this is terrible news. It's bad enough that we still don't have a translation of the last Ima Ria chapter.

Well, here's hoping those three new pages are extra delicious.

No no, what i mean is Manatama 3, not 3 pages

Sorry :D

Last edited:

i think is complete you just need to change the routes in the left menu, just when finished the kotone route change to the saya route and the same with ririko, in the ririko route page at the end is the harem route

thanks freedom10a and starlightbreaker

No no, what i mean is Manatama 3, not 3 pages

Sorry :D

Ahh. Weren't the first two already 40+ pages, though? How much bigger could he make it?

Ahh. Weren't the first two already 40+ pages, though? How much bigger could he make it?

100 pages?

Please Takeda Hiromitsu!

Anyone have links for kakyuusei 2?
http://vndb.org/v1083#main Created by ELF, and artworks by Kadoi Aya

Q: Is it ntr game?
Isn't this the game that resulted in Elf doing exclusively NTR games because the NTR content alienated pretty much their whole fanbase?

Edit: To answer your question, if it is the game I'm thinking of, then I believe there's only a small portion that's NTR.

Anyone have links for kakyuusei 2?
http://vndb.org/v1083#main Created by ELF, and artworks by Kadoi Aya

Q: Is it ntr game?

I can upload it if you can't find any links. What file server do you prefer? Megaupload?

As far as content,
Tamaki, the osananajimi heroine, already having a BF and there's a stalker scene with Misaki, the art teacher, but there's no explicit NTR scene from what I remember. I remember enjoying it the time I played it, but the lasting memory was a dating sim.

I can upload it if you can't find any links. What file server do you prefer? Megaupload?

As far as content,
Tamaki, the osananajimi heroine, already having a BF and there's a stalker scene with Misaki, the art teacher, but there's no explicit NTR scene from what I remember. I remember enjoying it the time I played it, but the lasting memory was a dating sim.

Nevermind, i found it
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...0827-[multi-hosting]-下級生2-nodvd-patch-136980/

So.. not really explicit NTR huh? Well, i'll try osananajimi route.

PS: osananajimi heroine really looks like Misaki from Gatenkei, well same artist~

Misaki is still my favorite NTR heroine till now :D

dont bother with kakyuusei 2, no NTR there scenes, just some NTR vibes, imo not worth it... i mean i guess if there is a scene it would be good but nah, the jap fanbase just raged since the apparently pure innocent and sweet childhood friend archetype already has a bf , waste of 2 gb imo

Well I wouldn't go as far as calling it a waste of space. So long as you acknowledge that it's a school life/dating sim and not an NTR title, it's fine in that regard IMO. I'd even say AV King has more NTR elements than Kakyuusei 2.

Anyhow stupid_army, if you're looking for something different to fill in the drought of quality NTR titles, might I suggest some of the darker games? No central focus on sex/cheating, but you can find pretty decent suspense, drama, mystery in titles by Speed (Kansen series = zombie rape), Hourglass (not really NTR but there's game over bad endings), or Innocent Grey (furthest thing from NTR, but detective style gameplay is really engaging).

Well I wouldn't go as far as calling it a waste of space. So long as you acknowledge that it's a school life/dating sim and not an NTR title, it's fine in that regard IMO. I'd even say AV King has more NTR elements than Kakyuusei 2.

Anyhow stupid_army, if you're looking for something different to fill in the drought of quality NTR titles, might I suggest some of the darker games? No central focus on sex/cheating, but you can find pretty decent suspense, drama, mystery in titles by Speed (Kansen series = zombie rape), Hourglass (not really NTR but there's game over bad endings), or Innocent Grey (furthest thing from NTR, but detective style gameplay is really engaging).

Kansen series is great VN, Ok, i will try hourglass
Oh, about Oyako rankan, is it good? Already DL it months ago, but never playing it :p

Well, i was assuming that NTR games were what was being asked for, and in that sense, kakyuusei is one of those games that had the theme but just lacks the scene to show us what was happening/happened ... Theres plenty of games with NTR vibes but no scenes to complement it, which in the end makes it a netori game really... i remember this housewife series game where the protag finds that his boss at work married his childhood friend, neighbour married his highschool love, and rival married another of his crush, i dl-ed it hoping for some NTR (all 3 games, all with similar theme, 3 heroines all married and protag has feelings for) but none has any NTR scenes, not that i was expecting much, since the game is clearly netori, but an NTR scene or two mixed in wouldve been nice...

Oyako rankan sure is good, but disappointing in some ways.. i wanted to know more of kotone's past with shinohara in the previous feast ,since imo thats the best NTR but idk if they explained it in detail in the game, mightve missed it, if anyone remembers and is willing to explain msg me or post a spoiler in the thread been curious about this for awhile now..

Hi there, I'm new here and have a question to ask regarding marriage blue.
After I installed the game and run the noDVD patch, all of the text in the dialog box disappear, and the text during choice selection only contains 1 or 2 chracters which makes it impossible to play. I already changed my locale to Japanese. Not sure about japanese font though, but others game didn't meet the same problem. Can anyone help?

Hi there, I'm new here and have a question to ask regarding marriage blue.
After I installed the game and run the noDVD patch, all of the text in the dialog box disappear, and the text during choice selection only contains 1 or 2 chracters which makes it impossible to play. I already changed my locale to Japanese. Not sure about japanese font though, but others game didn't meet the same problem. Can anyone help?

Are you already change the format to japanese? (date, time, etc)

Kansen series is great VN, Ok, i will try hourglass
Oh, about Oyako rankan, is it good? Already DL it months ago, but never playing it :p

Imo it is direct NTR game with probably best art in eroge games. There is actual gameplay that sort of do work well with NTR because you need to defend your girl from other men.

Point of the game is to get one of 3 main heroines pregnant. If you played Tsuma Shibori that is spiritual successor to that game just whole game is changed from getting one of the girls pregnant to defending your favorite girl from other men and get them pregnant. Ton of scenes, various events and bad endings. If you are new to game often you will have to choose minor evil to protect your favorite girl meaning other men will have a chance to get other girls.

In my top 3 NTR games.

Getting harem ending is reaaaaally hard. First two heroines can have up to 10 people (with you included) competing for them where third girl has only 3.

Gradually as you do certain events with girls their "resistance" to getting snatched is growing and they agree to do more things with player also this function as story progression tool so when that resistance grows number of people involved also increase making game harder.

Imo by doing everything right out you can still lose sometimes so it makes it imo very good NTR game because you failed to "protect" them and by doing so you will now watch what will be happening with heroine

Reactions: Yawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!