Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Found a crack. It took me a few hours though. Can anyone tell me what this means on the flow chart? I don't want to accidentally delete my progress.

Pqt8yHQ.png

Anyone have a link to the Marina CG or pics of the project?

Disappointed it's not a Marina 4.

Update from Nao on Ci-en (Venus), he specifies that he made 90 unique CG in total for the rest of Summer Salt (CG event) and he's in the coloring phase (17 CG have been colored ).
He's more and more interested in animation, and wants to do more! Much more ! He realizes that it's an huge workload in addition but he horribly wants to do it!

Here is a preview of the animation he made :
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWAD6o4HgEFB4cO69_P-dS9E_CdY4cPx/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Personally, if he wants to do more, I'm not against it! By knowing his sense of storytelling and the turns of the sex scenes of his eroges ... Even his animation, the first it is made, really gives off a more erotic, unhealthy effect than the other NTR (maybe is his chara design?). In any case, I sign.

I will only show this example here, if you want to see more news, CG or animation, just subscribe to Venus Ci-en, it's a little less than 5 euros or dollars per month and it's the perfect support for the author! :)

I would not be surprised if Anim's mother swapping game gets a series continuation in the same vein as Kabe no Mukou~. Anim's sole mother swapping game from the end of 2018 continues to sell well, despite many reviews citing its lack of both traditional NTR and vanilla content and its rapidly changing atmosphere throughout the routes. It looks like to address this, their high school swapping game will only have two writers, as opposed to the 6+ their previous flagship titles had before.

Anim's current game sales rankings from their official Amazon storefront:

#22 Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 6 (release in 3 days) < -- Mother / Son

#457 Boku Mama x Tomo Mama (1 year 4 months ago) <-- Mother Swapping

#630 Mesu Ochi! 2 (released last month) < -- Boss + Co-worker Netori

#1345 Homestay 1 (released 2 years 11 months ago) <-- Wife, Traditional NTR

#1408 Wife Megabundle, Both Wife Swapping Games + Wife Netorase (~3 years) <-- Wife, Swapping / Netorase

#1955 Homestay 2 (released 8 months ago) <-- Wife, Traditional NTR

#2543 Nee x Nee! Docchi ga Suki? (released 1 year 10 months ago) <-- Sisters, Vanilla

Okay guys what is a good text hooker to use? I wanted to play the new lilith games.The dark skinned elf one and the mom ninja one, but every text hooker I have used does not grab the text. Unless I'm a moron and I'm doing something wrong. I used ITH2.3, ITHVNR, and Texrcator. Nothing seems to be working for these.

I would not be surprised if Anim's mother swapping game gets a series continuation in the same vein as Kabe no Mukou~. Anim's sole mother swapping game from the end of 2018 continues to sell well, despite many reviews citing its lack of both traditional NTR and vanilla content and its rapidly changing atmosphere throughout the routes. It looks like to address this, their high school swapping game will only have two writers, as opposed to the 6+ their previous flagship titles had before.

Anim's current game sales rankings from their official Amazon storefront:

#22 Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 6 (release in 3 days) < -- Mother / Son

#457 Boku Mama x Tomo Mama (1 year 4 months ago) <-- Mother Swapping

#630 Mesu Ochi! 2 (released last month) < -- Boss + Co-worker Netori

#1345 Homestay 1 (released 2 years 11 months ago) <-- Wife, Traditional NTR

#1408 Wife Megabundle, Both Wife Swapping Games + Wife Netorase (~3 years) <-- Wife, Swapping / Netorase

#1955 Homestay 2 (released 8 months ago) <-- Wife, Traditional NTR

#2543 Nee x Nee! Docchi ga Suki? (released 1 year 10 months ago) <-- Sisters, Vanilla

Interesting. Is there a stat on all-time sales? I'm surprised to see Homestay 1 on there and not Tsuma Chichi or either Kabe no Mukou titles considering Homestay 1 is almost 3 years old.

View attachment 24406
Anyone knows what to do next? (New Avantgarde game) Guy tells me to find somebody but I have no idea where that somebody is

Might be able to help but the attachment doesn't work for me.. I finished the game- with a lot of help from the Fortune Tellers that tell you exactly where you need to go.

Game is a bit of a let-down- it's far too goofy and not serious enough to have any NTR effect. Male protag is constantly flirting in an exaggerated anime-like manner with the heroines and making them undress for pictures so they can get an item that progresses the story- instead of guilt he just feels excited watching them. And if you get a game-over rape he uses these magic goggles to see what happened to the heroine directly after the scene so there is never any mystery perspective at all- he finds out they were forced and it just becomes an "oh well!".. and story continues. . Their Elf Hypnosis game was entirely male perspective mystery- not sure why they didn't do that even a little bit with this- since it should have been familiar territory..

Oh well- Out of all the NTR games coming out.. Avantgardes wasn't high on the list. Can't wait for Shinachiku castellas!... and Technobrakes is also looking better and better.. and many others too.

Update from Nao on Ci-en (Venus), he specifies that he made 90 unique CG in total for the rest of Summer Salt (CG event) and he's in the coloring phase (17 CG have been colored ).
He's more and more interested in animation, and wants to do more! Much more ! He realizes that it's an huge workload in addition but he horribly wants to do it!

Here is a preview of the animation he made :
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWAD6o4HgEFB4cO69_P-dS9E_CdY4cPx/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Personally, if he wants to do more, I'm not against it! By knowing his sense of storytelling and the turns of the sex scenes of his eroges ... Even his animation, the first it is made, really gives off a more erotic, unhealthy effect than the other NTR (maybe is his chara design?). In any case, I sign.

I will only show this example here, if you want to see more news, CG or animation, just subscribe to Venus Ci-en, it's a little less than 5 euros or dollars per month and it's the perfect support for the author! :)
It looks amazing. He keeps getting more ambitious and its amazing what hes doing as a single person team. The game is going to be massive with 90 base event CG plus comic style panels and animations. The only sad news is that itll take longer than expected if hes only painted 17 of them. At first he estimated a June release but with all hes added it looks more like July or maybe even August. Worth it but Im going to need other games to entertain me lol.

Interesting. Is there a stat on all-time sales? I'm surprised to see Homestay 1 on there and not Tsuma Chichi or either Kabe no Mukou titles considering Homestay 1 is almost 3 years old.

It's not an inclusive list. I chose the most recent titles from Anim's different departments to look over out of curiosity. Tsuma Chichi is ranked #8k~ and the Kabe no Mukou games are #3k~, but that's to be expected since most people will buy the mega bundle.

In terms of sales figures, nobody outside of Japan's VN industry can tell us. People who have claimed to have worked or freelanced for Japanese visual novel companies have thrown around ballpark figures of 150k - 300k at USD conversion to produce larger name titles, which would make sales figures of 5000 copies including bonus goods the requirement for a steady upkeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?