Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I walked away incredibly unsatisfied by that new Pin-Point game i just wanted to say. Marios' artwork is superb as expected but we ended up with almost an exact repeat of Tsuma Wake by Orcsoft, but this rehash felt cold in comparison for me. (maybe because it was a rehash)

I'm gonna start that new Rascou game tomorrow, based on the cg and feedback from you all.... i'm excited to say the least.

I know this is a bit off topic, (lets face it, this thread is also the Milf Central thread) but that new Tinkerbell game coming out next month looks fucking Bomba.. those character designs are sooo incredible, it's just a bummer that Tinkerbell is stuck in the old days of hentai when it comes to their story progression that comes off very artificial plus there's the problem with cracking and hooking those games.... bah.

Dungeon Defense is easily the best novel listed on Novel Updates AFAIK. That site is full of poor amateur works, even if some of those genres are addicting -- at first, but Dungeon Defense is one of the rare exceptions where the work itself is legitimately good. I could list some others I enjoy despite their writing being on lower tiers, but it's not appropriate for this thread.

Since the NTR ones have been mentioned either here or in another of this sub-forum's thread, Chikyuu Tenseisha no Koroshikata is a very good netori work I will note. Alas it hasn't been continued in over 2 years, but still, there's 75 released chapters. Maybe larvyde will rise again from the ashes one day.

Back to games:
Ubaware Tsuma ~Kan-ochi Onsen Shain Ryokou~ started off so cliche but had a strong ending. In the end it's nothing special I guess, but I found it surprisingly charming given zero expectations. If you play it, you must get 100% completion, otherwise it's pointless.

Shin Hoka (I really hate how long Atelier's titles are) was pretty so-so but similarly, I liked how the ending. Felt like way too much of a chore to me overall though, which is why I've played so few Atelier games.

President Yukino was a dud. I liked Netorare Imouto Misaki quite a bit, but replaying the same mechanics with a minor twist wasn't really interesting. I might pass on buying Kanade and some others in the future that are in the same vein by Acerola. We'll see.

Doujin Circle Gyu! appears to be closing in on a release, maybe there will be a buggy mess available for sale by end of the year. They did Treasure Hunter Mai, which m1zuki translated, and Sword Princess Cistina. Mai was mostly good with a face-palm ending and Cistina simply didn't seem particularly NTRy to me though there's some elements of it.

The reason that I bring them up is that they have recently released English versions of both games, though I don't think m1zuki's (superior) translation was used according to what I've read elsewhere. The developer is cognizant of possible localization issues and trying to account for it in the upcoming one as you can read here regarding UI design. Some of the teaser pictures released over the past few years about it have been hot, but I don't know if it'll have a lot of NTR elements. Either way, I hope this localization trend continues with more developers.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Karma Rain- new NTR rpg... pretty full of despair so far.. Better development than most rpgs because there's already a 5 year background with the girl- lets you talk to the girl and with the right choice rewards you with points that you can use to buy optional scenes from the two characters past- not h scenes. just bonding and pure love..- there are some other CG scenes but so far nothing H in those.. however the actually H scenes..

That first NTR scene..

MC who has protected girl for 5 years finally responding to her love and they're getting married soon-.. decides he can't hold himself back one night and is about to take the girls virginity in which she's very happy about it. She LOVES the mc very much. Lives only for him.. Right when the act is about to happen MC gets tired and passes out(NTR guy has drugged his drink with sleeping pills).. Overnight he dreams that he hears her crying- and imagines an event from the past where he comforts her- actually does hear crying because the girl is being raped in the room next to his.. virginity taken the same night he decided he was going to go all the way and the guy came inside so.. Slightly rougher than usual stories so far but i'm barely 40 minutes in.

Art isn't that bad either. worth checking out. Definitely more interesting than the last few ntr rpgs. Also there's a sort of mystery surrounding the characters- Something happened 5 years ago that the MC is trying to hide and the other guy knows this because they were friends back then- and mc really doesn't want him to tell the girl but the girl wants to know everything about the MC and promises that nothing could be so bad that would stop her from loving him. I'm going to assume that the mc killed her parents for some reason and that plays into the title of the game- that his Karma for it is having her stolen away before their wedding. I could be completely wrong though- it's just my idea.

Karma Rain- new NTR rpg... pretty full of despair so far.. Better development than most rpgs because there's already a 5 year background with the girl- lets you talk to the girl and with the right choice rewards you with points that you can use to buy optional scenes from the two characters past- not h scenes. just bonding and pure love..- there are some other CG scenes but so far nothing H in those.. however the actually H scenes..

That first NTR scene..

MC who has protected girl for 5 years finally responding to her love and they're getting married soon-.. decides he can't hold himself back one night and is about to take the girls virginity in which she's very happy about it. She LOVES the mc very much. Lives only for him.. Right when the act is about to happen MC gets tired and passes out(NTR guy has drugged his drink with sleeping pills).. Overnight he dreams that he hears her crying- and imagines an event from the past where he comforts her- actually does hear crying because the girl is being raped in the room next to his.. virginity taken the same night he decided he was going to go all the way and the guy came inside so.. Slightly rougher than usual stories so far but i'm barely 40 minutes in.

Art isn't that bad either. worth checking out. Definitely more interesting than the last few ntr rpgs. Also there's a sort of mystery surrounding the characters- Something happened 5 years ago that the MC is trying to hide and the other guy knows this because they were friends back then- and mc really doesn't want him to tell the girl but the girl wants to know everything about the MC and promises that nothing could be so bad that would stop her from loving him. I'm going to assume that the mc killed her parents for some reason and that plays into the title of the game- that his Karma for it is having her stolen away before their wedding. I could be completely wrong though- it's just my idea.

Muahahahahaha, THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!, any idea if it has more than 1 ending?

That first NTR scene..

Got a link for it?

Wait, wait, I thought that the cosplay thing from Jinsei was a cg manga, they announced it like that, right?

But now it turns out that is a game?

https://twitter.com/sinki_itten/status/1063356861536071680

Is it even ntr? In the web there are three characters, so I guess it is, but it doesn't say it.

Netorare game with tons of cosplay? Hell yeah.
There is this blog update here that I'm too lazy to translate. I just Ctrl+F there and searched for "寝取られ" and found lines containing the exact word so.. He basically just complains about how hard is it to find new voice actors for netorare vns since doujin ntr games are not selling well in that line.

I could not hook the Anim's game demo, I tried some ITHVNR versions and the last Textractor to no avail. I hope that this changes in the full release.

Yup same with VNR and ITHVNR. Good to know it's not me but then again it sucks. Full games are installed into whatever directory, and the demo's are just ran from the .exe so here's hoping it's because of the fact that it IS a demo? I tried their Homestay game's demo and ITHVR nor VNR didn't hook either.

I get the feeling there are a lot of events in between these scenes for the trial but this is basically what happens leading to the first scene and it's all from the POV of Takumi (shy kid). Takumi and Eita (brat) are introduced playing at Takumi's house and then Mayumi (Takumi's mom/red hair and ponytail) is introduced. Her personality is brash and playful which Eita seems to like since he's shown to be kinda clingy to her when she brings snacks for the two while the play video games. Eita also mentions that he prefers Mayumi over his own mom when Takumi asks Eita if he likes his own mom. One day, they're playing at Eita's house where Takumi notes that he hasn't been there in a long time. Then, Ayako (Eita's mom/long purple hair) is introduced and Takumi seems to really enjoy being around her because of her kindness and beauty. Scene cuts to Takumi arriving home at night and Mayumi is angry with him because he's late. He then heads to his room and Eita sends him a text basically saying he's really upset at Takumi and wanted to play at Takumi's house (which hints his attraction to Mayumi). After eating dinner, Takumi lets Mayumi know of Eita's angry text while she's washing dishes. For some reason, Mayumi is shook and surprised when Eita's name is mentioned to the point where Takumi also wonders why she's acting weird. The scenes after this and in between the first sex scene are basically Eita being much more clingy around Mayumi in front of Takumi and a lot of hints at discreet sexual acts which promts Takumi to investigate/check up on the two. There's even a scene where Takumi checks up on Mayumi and Eita to Mayumi's surprise where she puts up a fake face and tells Takumi that she was looking for him and basically "shoo's" him out by sending him on errands to buy groceries. At the same time, Eita also begs Takumi to do him a favor and get a game from his house. This only sidetracks Takumi even more because as he arrives at Eita's home to grab his game, he meets Ayako and loses track of time chatting with her, much to his delight. As he gets home, a flustered Mayumi welcomes him back with Eita.

Now onto the first sex scene. Basically, school ended earlier than usual because staff members have no more work for the day and Takumi decides to go home and remembers Mayumi scolding him on coming home late. On his way home, he wonders if Eita is fine because Takumi mentions how during lunch he got sick and was sent to the school nurse's office. As Takumi gets home, he announces that he's home but no one answers. He then notices a familiar pair of shoes that isn't any of their own household. As he goes searching around the house for his mother, he hears moaning sounds and sees Eita and Mayumi having sex in her bedroom. During the scene, Eita mentions how この前 (last time) they did it, she said it didn't feel good, implying that they had sex before this. Takumi talks about how he's shocked but has his eyes glued to the scene in front of him and how he feels both betrayal and arousal seeing the two having sex. Shortly after, he decide's he can't watch anymore and quietly exits the house without them noticing his presence.

As leaves the house, he wanders the streets and coincidentally bumps into Ayako. Haven't played past this part because I'm more interested in Mayumi but there's more content past the first sex scene with Eita and Mayumi.

And thanks for this explanation. I too am interested more with Mayumi. Reminds me of Erza Scarlett when she has her hair up. I was very interested in the beginning of the demo, just because it had to do with Eita and Mayumi sneaking around...fucking. Interestingly enough, cg previews have Takumi fucking Mayumi so can't wait to see how that plays out. As lighthearted as this game is, I'm expecting it to be spicier than it plays out to be! Or hoping, lol. I don't mind if you explain the rest of the demo if you want to heh.

Netorare game with tons of cosplay? Hell yeah.
There is this blog update here that I'm too lazy to translate. I just Ctrl+F there and searched for "寝取られ" and found lines containing the exact word so.. He basically just complains about how hard is it to find new voice actors for netorare vns since doujin ntr games are not selling well in that line.

And this is why i wish i had more money to buy games....oh well i did buy that 1 that was recently translated to spanish, i am divided between buying Kanobitch that is translated or Honto no Kimochi wich i just positively loved!!!

Wouldnt get hopes up for that Cosplay game from Jinsei yo be ntr. Out of the 3 upcoming games on their homepage its the only one that isnt called a ntr adv.. I guess the possibility is there but if it is...its probably not as focused as the other two will be. Also it sucks NTR doesnt always sell well and is impacting devs choice on creating new games. And pushing ntr devs more into the netorase category.. Hopefully it doesnt ever become so hard to find that the genre just feels dead..

The whole idea of Will might be a good way to describe it. I don't disagree with you there. I also agree that a strict interpretation of what constitutes NTR should be avoided, since people seem to have many different opinions on the matter. It should always be open to discussion. But that wasn't my main concern.

My main problem is that the definition isn't supposed to be a restriction on what NTR is or isn't and isn't supposed to be non-negotiable. The definition is supposed to be a way for people to understand what you're talking about and be able to find and share media that contains it with others who like NTR. It's about communication. The whole point is that the definition I gave you in the previous post is what the japanese had in mind when they coined the terms netorare and netorase and what i believe they are still going off of. Hence when a producer calls a work netorare or netorase, that's what they mean is in it. They also tag is as netorare when they sell it on sites like getchu/dlsite/etc. This people like us to find that work and take in interest in it, before we read summaries and such and find out in more detail. I find this pretty important since i remember back when finding anything with NTR was a struggle and we all got excited by pretty much anything that was released with netorare as the central theme.
The problem is that in the western hentai scene people are redefining NTR according to their own interpretation and then pushing it as the ONLY correct definition. This mainly becomes a problem when it comes to tags. e-hentai is the one that troubles me the most since people can remove the netorare tag by voting down, as haters love to do. The worst thing is that the mods sometimes impose their own definition of netorare, decide a certain gallery isn't NTR regardless of what the readers or even the original author say, and then BLOCK the tag from being added. So if you like the sort of situation in that particular work, you're just out of luck. Or just better be checking another h-manga site.
Maybe this is just my pet peeve. I'm fine with people having their own view on NTR, having works that are NTR for them while others don't feel like it for them at all, even though other readers do feel it's NTR. So long as they can accept it's NTR for someone and that they should be allowed to call it such if is. I just can't stand it when people say their definition of NTR is the only one that counts and the only one that should be called NTR, simply because they don't want to go to a work tagged as NTR only to find that it doesn't fit their taste in NTR and feel it was a waste of time. "It's not NTR for me, therefore it shouldn't be tagged NTR at all!" They're just being selfish. They just want everything that has a netorare tag to be the situation they like and don't give a damn about people who like other situations. It really rustles my jimmies.
That's why I get a bit sensitive when anyone says that "this is what netorare is" and start to think they're excluding everyone who has a different opinion. I didn't mean to get on your case over it.

I understand what you mean. I also dislike NTR haters and other people that think their opinions are right no matter what. It's better to discuss things out and consider the useful bits of everyone opinions rather than be blind to anything other people say. Like in my case, that I wasn't considering will, and I didn't notice until you pointed it out. Unfortunately internet is plagued with trolls, haters, and just plain dumb assholes, so your crusade into defending the real spirit of NTR must be a lost cause, but I respect you for trying. Ganbatte!!!

I'm gonna start that new Rascou game tomorrow, based on the cg and feedback from you all.... i'm excited to say the least.

Don't forget to play the first game first if you haven't already. I think it's really important, and is a very good game, and a short one at that. The basis of the relationship between Yukari and Touta is stablished in that game, so it's important to play it to have a better feel/understanding of the second.

I get the feeling there are a lot of events in between these scenes for the trial but this is basically what happens leading to the first scene and it's all from the POV of Takumi (shy kid). Takumi and Eita (brat) are introduced playing at Takumi's house and then Mayumi (Takumi's mom/red hair and ponytail) is introduced. Her personality is brash and playful which Eita seems to like since he's shown to be kinda clingy to her when she brings snacks for the two while the play video games. Eita also mentions that he prefers Mayumi over his own mom when Takumi asks Eita if he likes his own mom. One day, they're playing at Eita's house where Takumi notes that he hasn't been there in a long time. Then, Ayako (Eita's mom/long purple hair) is introduced and Takumi seems to really enjoy being around her because of her kindness and beauty. Scene cuts to Takumi arriving home at night and Mayumi is angry with him because he's late. He then heads to his room and Eita sends him a text basically saying he's really upset at Takumi and wanted to play at Takumi's house (which hints his attraction to Mayumi). After eating dinner, Takumi lets Mayumi know of Eita's angry text while she's washing dishes. For some reason, Mayumi is shook and surprised when Eita's name is mentioned to the point where Takumi also wonders why she's acting weird. The scenes after this and in between the first sex scene are basically Eita being much more clingy around Mayumi in front of Takumi and a lot of hints at discreet sexual acts which promts Takumi to investigate/check up on the two. There's even a scene where Takumi checks up on Mayumi and Eita to Mayumi's surprise where she puts up a fake face and tells Takumi that she was looking for him and basically "shoo's" him out by sending him on errands to buy groceries. At the same time, Eita also begs Takumi to do him a favor and get a game from his house. This only sidetracks Takumi even more because as he arrives at Eita's home to grab his game, he meets Ayako and loses track of time chatting with her, much to his delight. As he gets home, a flustered Mayumi welcomes him back with Eita.

Now onto the first sex scene. Basically, school ended earlier than usual because staff members have no more work for the day and Takumi decides to go home and remembers Mayumi scolding him on coming home late. On his way home, he wonders if Eita is fine because Takumi mentions how during lunch he got sick and was sent to the school nurse's office. As Takumi gets home, he announces that he's home but no one answers. He then notices a familiar pair of shoes that isn't any of their own household. As he goes searching around the house for his mother, he hears moaning sounds and sees Eita and Mayumi having sex in her bedroom. During the scene, Eita mentions how この前 (last time) they did it, she said it didn't feel good, implying that they had sex before this. Takumi talks about how he's shocked but has his eyes glued to the scene in front of him and how he feels both betrayal and arousal seeing the two having sex. Shortly after, he decide's he can't watch anymore and quietly exits the house without them noticing his presence.

As leaves the house, he wanders the streets and coincidentally bumps into Ayako. Haven't played past this part because I'm more interested in Mayumi but there's more content past the first sex scene with Eita and Mayumi.

I checked the sex scenes in the demo. At the end of the demo there are 3 sex scenes as examples. Based on what I saw in those sex scenes and your summary of the demo I have three words to say: "WHAT A WASTE". Really! Anim should have throw away the whole swapping idea, stick with only Mayumi, erase Ayako from the game and make a NTR focus on Eita and Mayumi. I can tell this will be really dissapointing for a NTR game. Actually is this even NTR? There is no such tag in getchu. Considering that developers are very carefully to point out when something has NTR, even if it's just a little bit of it, because purchasers are really sensitive about it, the fact that this doesn't have a NTR tag pretty much confirms that this is vainilla at its core. Anim is just trying to appeal NTR fans by adding some mystery at the begining (which I bet won't last long) and maybe one NTR ending, but that's it. Anim is just trowing us breadcrums. If they at least made a bigger dick for Eita, I mean what's that pencil dick? I can't believe Mayumi will be satisfied with that.

Ok, this is just me throwing a tantrum, but don't expect anything very good (NTR wise) from this game. If you do, I'm sure I will see this thread flooded with comments full of dissapointment from playing it. I say this because I see a lot of people excited by this game, but I'm almost sure, this won't be what they are expecting (at least they really like straight-shota).

Also I have a question: Do this kids were born in vitro? Where are the fathers/husbands? The Mothers are divorced? Widows? This could be a lot better if at least there were husbands around. It would make a good source of stealth-sex scenes. No seriouslly I want to know. So please, someone that has played the demo tell me where the fuck are the husbands. I'm too lazy and dissapointed to read the whole thing just to find out.

I checked the sex scenes in the demo. At the end of the demo there are 3 sex scenes as examples. Based on what I saw in those sex scenes and your summary of the demo I have three words to say: "WHAT A WASTE". Really! Anim should have throw away the whole swapping idea, stick with only Mayumi, erase Ayako from the game and make a NTR focus on Eita and Mayumi. I can tell this will be really dissapointing for a NTR game. Actually is this even NTR? There is no such tag in getchu. Considering that developers are very carefully to point out when something has NTR, even if it's just a little bit of it, because purchasers are really sensitive about it, the fact that this doesn't have a NTR tag pretty much confirms that this is vainilla at its core. Anim is just trying to appeal NTR fans by adding some mystery at the begining (which I bet won't last long) and maybe one NTR ending, but that's it. Anim is just trowing us breadcrums. If they at least made a bigger dick for Eita, I mean what's that pencil dick? I can't believe Mayumi will be satisfied with that.

Ok, this is just me throwing a tantrum, but don't expect anything very good (NTR wise) from this game. If you do, I'm sure I will see this thread flooded with comments full of dissapointment from playing it. I say this because I see a lot of people excited by this game, but I'm almost sure, this won't be what they are expecting (at least they really like straight-shota).

Also I have a question: Do this kids were born in vitro? Where are the fathers/husbands? The Mothers are divorced? Widows? This could be a lot better if at least there were husbands around. It would make a good source of stealth-sex scenes. No seriouslly I want to know. So please, someone that has played the demo tell me where the fuck are the husbands. I'm too lazy and dissapointed to read the whole thing just to find out.

I am one of those who's looking forward to it clearly because of Mayumi's design and that it's straight shota. But I also agree with you on all points but not as angry, just curious. All cg samples and demo point to swapping over ntr. And to be blunt Eita and Takumi are pencil dicks, so I'm questioning how they would seduce the moms. The sense of mystery seems to only be in the beginning, so I have no idea how much more the plot will be justified. In time it doesn't look like anybody will hide their relationships so I feel like it's gonna be one big happy swapping fuckfest without context. I also wish Mayumi was the sole female and Eita was the antagonist. But I guess having a solo female antagonist, like in the homestay and their last wife ntr, they decided to revisit dual females and once again swapping.

Lastly, I can't understand the text so I don't know any mention of the husbands. Again curiosity... I don't know if they are related or these are step-moms, because Takumi ends up with Mayumi so that's very very unclear to me. With that said, if this is all gonna be lighthearted swappy fuckfest without an mystery, consequences, rewards (basically plot), it would at least be nice to see if Mayumi starts turning on Eita for Takumi. I mean there's gotta be a reason why they start getting it on right :rolleyes:?

Yup same with VNR and ITHVNR. Good to know it's not me but then again it sucks. Full games are installed into whatever directory, and the demo's are just ran from the .exe so here's hoping it's because of the fact that it IS a demo? I tried their Homestay game's demo and ITHVR nor VNR didn't hook either.

And thanks for this explanation. I too am interested more with Mayumi. Reminds me of Erza Scarlett when she has her hair up. I was very interested in the beginning of the demo, just because it had to do with Eita and Mayumi sneaking around...fucking. Interestingly enough, cg previews have Takumi fucking Mayumi so can't wait to see how that plays out. As lighthearted as this game is, I'm expecting it to be spicier than it plays out to be! Or hoping, lol. I don't mind if you explain the rest of the demo if you want to heh.

I gone through the rest of the game except the 3 sex scenes at the end you have the option of watching because I don't want to spoil the game. Nothing too crazy happens afterwards. Basically, after Takumi sees Mayumi and Eita having sex, he wanders the street in shock and is saddened by what he just saw. Then it starts raining and he coincidentally bumps into Ayako whom notices Takumi's depressed mood and asks him what's wrong. That's when Takumi impulsively kisses Ayako who doesn't get angry but suprised instead. Takumi apologizes and Ayako insists on taking him to her home because he's drenched in rain. When they arrive, Ayako settles Takumi down and keeps apologizing to Ayako about kissing her. Takumi is still traumatized by what he saw and decides to tell Ayako about it. Then Ayako decides to 'console' Takumi which leads to the last sex scene.

I think it'll still be a decent game. It's just hard to make something that can compare to or top their best games which are so unbelievably good that I've replayed them multiple times from scratch, especially the stepdad one.

1. Stepdad
2. Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe
3. Homestay
4. Cougar Trap

Those 4 IMO by far the best Anim games and I don't expect them to ever make anything better.

I think he is asking for dlsite link to get the name in Japanese? Cause googling 'Karma Rain dlsite' doesn't show the correct result. カルマレイン

Thanks, I should of been a bit more clearer.

Could try posting a support request on https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor, the Dev usually adds the engine if he can.

I'm really liking the feel and atmosphere of the upcoming Anim game. I was on the fence but the demo really peaked my interest.

I think it'll still be a decent game. It's just hard to make something that can compare to or top their best games which are so unbelievably good that I've replayed them multiple times from scratch, especially the stepdad one.

1. Stepdad
2. Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe
3. Homestay
4. Cougar Trap

Those 4 IMO by far the best Anim games and I don't expect them to ever make anything better.

Yeah in terms of NTR I think those are going to be very hard to top, there are only so many scenario's you can do without making it all feel a bit samey.

Yeah, I just read jinsei's blog and I was right, the cosplay work was a cg manga, but people complained about it and they decided to make a game instead.

btw, reading the blog I notice another thing, the next game was supposed to be the red haired one in February-March, then the tennis one in summer and then the cosplay one the next winter, but the artist of the red haired one has some health problems and they change the order (again, they already did it in summer releasing kanobith when it was supposed to be the red haired one) .

So, now we probably have the cosplay one in February-March, the red haired one in summer and the tennis one the next winter.

Of course they always have to delay the ones that looks better, the classic ntr, they never delay the vanilla kanobitch or the cg manga that turns into a game at the last moment....

Yeah, I just read jinsei's blog and I was right, the cosplay work was a cg manga, but people complained about it and they decided to make a game instead.

btw, reading the blog I notice another thing, the next game was supposed to be the red haired one in February-March, then the tennis one in summer and then the cosplay one the next winter, but the artist of the red haired one has some health problems and they change the order (again, they already did it in summer releasing kanobith when it was supposed to be the red haired one) .

So, now we probably have the cosplay one in February-March, the red haired one in summer and the tennis one the next winter.

Of course they always have to delay the ones that looks better, the classic ntr, they never delay the vanilla kanobitch or the cg manga that turns into a game at the last moment....

Damn and i was hoping for 1 more game this december....

Jinsei was disappointing ntr wise this year.
Though young Kanobitch route was good.

yeah, Jinsei is slow af and somehow always releasing the least interesting games first. But the good ones are still in the making. They didnt cancel any of them. Sooner or later the day will come and than we will rejoice together. Especially the tennis game. Ohhh this one will be good. The true successor of Honto no Kimochi.... and i am sitting here, waiting now many years for it to come. Seriously, they announced it back before Iroyoridori and even now it looks like it is still the last game on their fucking release scedule. But the wait and patience will be worth it. I know that.

yeah, Jinsei is slow af and somehow always releasing the least interesting games first. But the good ones are still in the making. They didnt cancel any of them. Sooner or later the day will come and than we will rejoice together. Especially the tennis game. Ohhh this one will be good. The true successor of Honto no Kimochi.... and i am sitting here, waiting now many years for it to come. Seriously, they announced it back before Iroyoridori and even now it looks like it is still the last game on their fucking release scedule. But the wait and patience will be worth it. I know that.

Can you sum up the info we have about the tennis game? also that 1 must be big

PD: to be more precise why do youconsider it the succesor to Honto no Kimochi? (and yeah i want a more traditional ntr next, with a good dosis of moral degeneration/corruption muahahahaha)

Can you sum up the info we have about the tennis game? also that 1 must be big

PD: to be more precise why do youconsider it the succesor to Honto no Kimochi? (and yeah i want a more traditional ntr next, with a good dosis of moral degeneration/corruption muahahahaha)

I dont have all the infos on paper, some i only remember vaguely, so take everything i say with a little doubt and of course this is also a lot of speculation.

The game is the oldest on their scedule list (they planned this even before Iroyoridori) and was created back when Honto no Kimochi was released. The game was a huge sucess and they wanted to create a similar follow up with improvements so they announced this tennis game shortly after. The big size of the game is also a hint about the length. Most likley it will also have a long "romance/getting together" section before it gets into the ntr part. It again only focus on 3 characteres (hero, heroine, netori guy) and the netori guy and the heroine are sharing a place together (in Honto no Kimochi they where both working in a restaurant and here they are both in the tennis club). I think there is not so much room for a complete different approche. The biggest connection obviously is the art, because it is the same artist. That of course does not have directly to do with the content/story, but they immediately workerd together again, which can be a another hint for a recreation. The netori guy looks like the tipical Jinsei blond asshole who gets the girls and his dick size is a heavy corruption weapon xD. The girl also gives another "Tsundere" vibe off.

If i have time maybe i will go trough their old blog posts about this game and than i can give a more specific rundown on it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?