Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It has to be ntr, they don't make ntr since homestay, that's 5 games without ntr:

netori, netori, netorase, vanilla, netori.

It's time to come back to ntr, and is team.mm, that sould erase vanilla, could be netori or netorase, but not vanilla.

And look at the silhouettes, there is clearly one cool kid and one timid kid, perfect for ntr.

Seriously, how rare are mother swapping games? I think there is no games with that plot, and suddenly we get two of them in two months (orcsoft in September and Anim in November), it would be horrible if both are vanilla.

TeamMM is a different group unless you want to pile the company in the same bag.

Jinsei's Kanobitch isn't vanilla, it's just like the title says, a bitch with sex friends until the end where gets into a relationship with a guy but where will lead that to? Will she be satisfied?will she cheat on him because she needs her fix of dicks? We don't know.

TeamMM is a different group unless you want to pile the company in the same bag.

Jinsei's Kanobitch isn't vanilla, it's just like the title says, a bitch with sex friends until the end where gets into a relationship with a guy but where will lead that to? Will she be satisfied?will she cheat on him because she needs her fix of dicks? We don't know.

I am surprised people aren't crawling around searching for a hidden ending........or making their lol

Who knows maybe he will add and addon later?

Ok, I'll translate what I can from the website of the new Anim game. Corrections are welcome, since my japanese is pretty basic and I'm using dictionaries to aid with the translation. I'm pretty sure of everything exept the little letters from the title (left bottom part).

RIGHT:
Anim TeamMM new work
MAMA SWAPPING

Original Picture: うん=食太郎 (The usual artist from Anim TeamMM).

Website will be open 08/31

LEFT:

(title)
My mother X My friend's mother
Swapping Sex Life
(little text)
Our big titty mothers that overflow motherhood, moan and devour the pampered rod (penis), while writhing in inmorallity (also can mean corruption).

I'm copping the little text from the tittle in case someone can make a better translation:
母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ

Some note on the "pampered rod" translation:

In this part they use 甘えん (pampered, spoilled) and 棒 (pole, rod).

I think 甘えん (amaen) must be understood as a kid that depends too much of a mother (amaen, amaenbo). This is common in shota, when the kid is comforted sexually by the girl (usually a MILF) in a mild femdom way. Example:

Shota: Aunty my dick is hard, make it go away :(
MILF: Fufu, don't worry sweaty, obasan will make it go away. Just relax and let obasan take care of everything.

棒 means rod or pole, but is used in hentai sometimes to reffer a penis/dick/cock.

I have mixed feelings from this future game. On one hand I'm exhilarate to the fact that TeamMM is finally making an straight.shota game. On the other I'm kind of worried at how this game will turn out in the end, given TeamMM last game, and how Orcsoft turned his swapping game in a full vainilla one. I would have preffer a more standard formulae for TeamMM's first straight shota game. At the very least I wish this turns out to be like Anim's prior swapping games, wich I think are very good.

Also I wonder if there would be husbands. Since prior Mom NTR and Mom swapping almost never include them I don't have a reason to think they would this time (the MILFS are probably widows). But if Anim is able to include husbands in the mix somehow it would be great! Although I'm not expecting it.

All in all I'm really exited and I'm hopping Anim won't dissapoint us this time. I will be waiting eagerly for the website opening with more info about it, with my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Bar
I'm 100% sure is gonna be vanilla, but I just wanna have a little hope until the web opens and the bad omens are confirmed.

Btw, maybe is a mix, the swapping is vanilla because the two kids are equal but the mothers have husbands, so that will be the ntr part, would be netori though. I hope not because I want the protagonist kid to get ntred.

Anyway, if is vanilla, at least I hope they have the flow option with the mother pov that they put in their latest games, that would ease the pain a little bit.

Seriously, how rare are mother swapping games? I think there is no games with that plot, and suddenly we get two of them in two months (orcsoft in September and Anim in November), it would be horrible if both are vanilla.

Right? They're way too rare. Honestly, though I'd love to eventually get an NTR one, they're so rare that I think I'm just glad that we are getting a couple of them at all in the first place with this and the Orcsoft one, even if they end up somewhat vanilla.

As you said, hopefully they have some mother pov included.

btw, if someone manages to hook heiantei's demo, please tell me.
I say it because maybe someone gets to hook it, thinks that there is no problem and don't say anything because thinks that everyone can do it.

No luck here either, which really sucks! :( The visuals are incredible so I really want to wait for an H-code before getting to the real scenes even in the demo.

I'm the only one who is sad about the fact what both new games from Anim and Orcsoft have shotas as main guys? I just can't take shota seriously in role of ntr-guy, specially if he acts his age it looks ridiculous and annoying. From what I remember only shota from old Jinsei game was fine, but there wasn't so big difference in age between him and the girl, he was fairly dominant and alpha, also there wasn't this stupid "kid acts" like you could see in Anata Gomennasai, Toaru Hahaoya or Mischief War..

I'm the only one who is sad about the fact what both new games from Anim and Orcsoft have shotas as main guys? I just can't take shota seriously in role of ntr-guy, specially if he acts his age it looks ridiculous and annoying. From what I remember only shota from old Jinsei game was fine, but there wasn't so big difference in age between him and the girl, he was fairly dominant and alpha, also there wasn't this stupid "kid acts" like you could see in Anata Gomennasai, Toaru Hahaoya or Mischief War..
It really depends on how it's done TBH. Even if I usually prefer non-shota in ntr (and I love straight shota), some of them were really good.

Who would suspect that little boy has bad intentions toward someone's wife/girlfriend?
Even perverted things like hugging/sharing bath etc, can be rationalized.
Great potential but usually unused.

I don't have a problem with shota, it's not like I love it, but I don't hate it either.

Well, I hate it if the shota has a tiny dick like the recent Jin's manga:

https://nhentai.net/g/243093/

Is so unrealistic that a girl could be satisfied with that, it feels fake to me and I can't enjoy it. But if he has a normal size dick or even a big dick like ochiru hitozuma, I don't have a problem.

It's better this way, hentai is unrealistic and has its own logic like women love a 12 inch dick smashing their wombs, what more if it's the other unrealistic side like having a small dick?
I'd rather have unrealistic than the boring realistic in a hentai like NTR.

Does anyone know if this is NTR, it only seems like the protag has feelings for the heroine

Unfortunately, this is not NTR.

Heya, Brothers!

The new Jinsei game is pretty great, but as promised, it's fairly tame by our standards! I'd recommend doing the present route first even though it'll spoil a bit of what is usually our fun. It'll also keep you from getting the wrong impressions or holding out hope for something that isn't coming. Honestly, it probably won't qualify as 'real' NTR to a lot of people around these parts. It's about as vanilla as you can get compared to what we usually go for. But the writing and story are up to Jinsei's usual standard if you bother to take your time with it and the heroine is top notch! It's definitely not the savior we're looking for or anything like that, and I wouldn't want this all the time, but it was a nice bit of something different in a genre that can sometimes get stale due to the glut of similar stuff being shoveled out by different groups.

Present route is profag only. 8 scenes, all essentially vanilla. The past routes are much longer. Past route has profag mystery(decent but not as hardcore as we like due to the nature of the story) and Mai's side. 25 scenes through her. Zero netorase. Happy End only.

Might talk about it so more down the road, but for now I'll wait until others have a chance to check it out and see what they think. I'm hoping it'll be well-received but I'm a bit worried it'll be too hard for purefags and way too safe for the diehard NTR fan.

The visuals are incredible

lol yeah, i'm surprised by how sexy both the character designs are and the art direction is great. Unfortunately, the daughter character design is kinda wasted (maybe i shouldn't presume) by her just being a typical slut/bad girl. I'm even kinda worried from what they showed from the mom character arc even more because that's what i was depending on to be good... The mom just seems like a super dumb slut as well which is a bit 1 dimensional for Frames' writing style. I'm hoping that i'm missing all the important details from not being able to read it properly.

I've being checking Anim twitter and found this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkJXEseUUAEAFQK.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkHNLyXVsAANRSW.jpg

It's a poster of the new game. For what I understand it was probably on comiket before the announcement on the website.

Both mothers look pretty damn hot and just like Yadoumi said, one kid looks mischievous and the other looks innocent. I don't know what to make of it. Looks very vainilla, but considering is Team.MM I think the game will be Netorase at least. I really doubt it will be full vainilla since Anim has a whole branch named "Mother and Wife", so if they wanted to do a vainilla mother swapping game, they should have released on that branch instead. I guess we have to wait till the end of the month to be sure (looong wait).

I'm really excited about this game, because even if it ends up being vainilla, straight shota is one of my favorite fetishes, and exept for Rascou's Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi, there hasn't being any good straight shota game for a while now.

Last edited:
Reactions: incoherency and Bar
Heya, Brothers!

The new Jinsei game is pretty great, but as promised, it's fairly tame by our standards! I'd recommend doing the present route first even though it'll spoil a bit of what is usually our fun. It'll also keep you from getting the wrong impressions or holding out hope for something that isn't coming. Honestly, it probably won't qualify as 'real' NTR to a lot of people around these parts. It's about as vanilla as you can get compared to what we usually go for. But the writing and story are up to Jinsei's usual standard if you bother to take your time with it and the heroine is top notch! It's definitely not the savior we're looking for or anything like that, and I wouldn't want this all the time, but it was a nice bit of something different in a genre that can sometimes get stale due to the glut of similar stuff being shoveled out by different groups.

Present route is profag only. 8 scenes, all essentially vanilla. The past routes are much longer. Past route has profag mystery(decent but not as hardcore as we like due to the nature of the story) and Mai's side. 25 scenes through her. Zero netorase. Happy End only.

Might talk about it so more down the road, but for now I'll wait until others have a chance to check it out and see what they think. I'm hoping it'll be well-received but I'm a bit worried it'll be too hard for purefags and way too safe for the diehard NTR fan.
aaaww... bit dissapointed, but i will play it

lol yeah, i'm surprised by how sexy both the character designs are and the art direction is great. Unfortunately, the daughter character design is kinda wasted (maybe i shouldn't presume) by her just being a typical slut/bad girl. I'm even kinda worried from what they showed from the mom character arc even more because that's what i was depending on to be good... The mom just seems like a super dumb slut as well which is a bit 1 dimensional for Frames' writing style. I'm hoping that i'm missing all the important details from not being able to read it properly.

Exactly hahaha. The artist has really knocked both designs out of the park combined by that coloring and art direction. Plus those good angles in the early CG and how nice those full body character models look in the dialogue scenes such as in their changes of clothes. I stopped early after trying all those hook methods, hopefully it stays this good and in the full game!

While we wait for an h-code you're right it'd be great if the mom ends up somewhat sharper than usual and not naive in her interactions with you, rather than forcing her and the daughter to be complete opposites just because the daughter seems to be the knowledgeable slutty type. I'd say the daughter seems to be exactly what I've been expecting since first seeing her design and those teasing expressions. It's promising that the design and expressions appear very suited to the whole teasing and dominant-sex-talk so that's a plus. I'm always worried that if they are going to make that her prominent feature that they don't abandon it too quickly after just one or two h-scenes. Please keep it going for a little while to give the scenes some more character.

I've being checking Anim twitter and found this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkJXEseUUAEAFQK.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkHNLyXVsAANRSW.jpg

It's a poster of the new game. For what I understand it was probably on comiket before the announcement on the website.

Both mothers look pretty damn hot and just like Yadoumi said, one kid looks mischievous and the other looks innocent. I don't know what to make of it. Looks very vainilla, but considering is Team.MM I think the game will be Netorase at least. I really doubt it will be full vainilla since Anim has a whole branch tittle "Mother and Wife", so if they wanted to do a vainilla mother swapping game, they should have released on that branch instead. I guess we have to wait till the end of the month to be sure (looong wait).

I'm really excited about this game, because even if it ends up being vainilla, straight shota is one of my favorite fetishes, and exept for Rascou's Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi, there hasn't being any good straight shota game for a while now.

Thanks! Good start with both them looking great.

I'm always worried that if they are going to make that her prominent feature that they don't abandon it too quickly after just one or two h-scenes. Please keep it going for a little while to give the scenes some more character.

Well, this is the mother game, so for now, there is probably not gonna be more scenes with her, the two in the demo and one more, the one which is gonna start just when the demo ends (probably the cg on the website) .

Other thing is the oyakodon game, in that one, he will keep fucking both of them after the scene when the demo ends, so you sould postpone your concern until that second game.

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

d'observer wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine bro. Is there still no download for akira Brave777's new release?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3